Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Taste of Danger

Kokonoe
    Kokonoe

Taste of Danger Empty Taste of Danger

Post by Kokonoe Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:29 am

A pair of onyx-black eyes glanced outward toward a young fledgling genin, reminiscent of her own youth Kokonoe couldn't help but gather a smile to her lips. This would be her first encounter with the young girl named Shoku, surprisingly an Uchiha like herself. It amazed her that despite some odds the Hokage had decided to pair her and Shoku together. Perhaps it was due to the other's need of proper guidance in unlocking their doujutsu? Regardless of the Hokage's reasoning, it still remained as an undeniable truth that Kokonoe was to be the Jounin for a new squad containing the raven-haired girl with a reputable bad temperament as it were.

Deciding it was time to collect the girl from what was preoccupying her, Kokonoe strode over and cleared her throat. "Shoku Uchiha? Pleasure to meet you, I'll be your Sensei from today forward. Looking forward to working with you and the others. Currently the Hokage is working on gathering the other two for our squad to be a complete unit but I've matters I need to attend to currently. I've just received a scroll for a mission to help transport a cargo cart to the outskirts of the forest. We'll be leaving the village temporarily and assume the role of safeguarding the employer's cart during transit. Does this sound alright to you?" Tilting her head she knew that this genin was still new and getting adjusted, she couldn't exactly force the girl into a dangerous mission if she wasn't ready for it, so it was best to take the careful approach and view if the girl was confident and willing.

To make it a little more enticing she adds further; "This will be a B-Rank Mission, you'll be safe since usually it can be handled with just myself but I figure you must want some hands-on experience. We'll also be receiving a monetary reward as well, of course." Money was a good motivator for many, at least for the greedy. Kokonoe knew only the reputation behind Shoku but not enough personal experience with her to figure whether or not she was the kind to go strictly for money. Only way to find out was to wait and see what she had to say.

Taste of Danger AlTKxwO
    Total EXP: 20
    Shoku
    Shoku

Taste of Danger Empty Re: Taste of Danger

Post by Shoku Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:24 am

A B-Rank mission? Shoku's only thought was whether or not this woman was trying to get her killed. She supposed their idea was that this other girl would end up doing more of the heavy lifting, but that didn't mean she should come along to just to get some experience herself or some of that bullshit! She should have to work her way up like everyone else! If she couldn't even do that, then what was the point?! As the Jounin explained about the monetary reward they'd receive upon completion, Shoku put a hand on her own hip, shifting her weight slightly as she looked up at the woman with a near-permanent scowl.

"I know how mission rewards work, let's just try and do this." she'd reply. This woman was supposed to be her Jounin sensei though, huh? She was really hoping she would have a while longer before that eventually happened, or better yet, she had been skipped over entirely. It wasn't that she felt some immediate resentment, in her own mind, Shoku assumed the woman wasn't to keen on this situation she found herself in either. She probably just wanted to go about business as usual and was taking Shoku along out of obligation rather than some desire to see how well she could swim in the deep end.

"By the way, what's your name?" The young Uchiha asked. Either the Jounin never gave it, or she just missed it, a possibility that Shoku didn't doubt. A lot of stuff seemed to go over her head. "I'd rather not have to call you Teacher Lady, ya know?". Even if the mission they were going on was a B-Rank, it couldn't be too hard just making sure a cart made it safely somewhere outside the village. At least she wouldn't be killed in this test swim, the girl thought.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:11 am