Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Long Overdue (Blast Yui)

Menza the Cursed One
    Menza the Cursed One

Long Overdue (Blast Yui) Empty Long Overdue (Blast Yui)

Post by Menza the Cursed One Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:15 am

One minute he was where he was the next he was here. An dark alley in the middle of Konohagakure no Sato. The former assistant blinked and then a slow smile spread across his face. So this is the power of Flying Thunder God? he mused himself as he walked out of the alley. He bore a large pack on his back filled with all types of scrolls. On his head he wore a Chinese yeoman farmer's hat. His long black hair draped past his shoulders and extended to his hips. The Cursed One's trapezoid eyes unblinking and unconcerned with the world aside from the a wry grin of amusement that he was now the master of his own destiny. He had his spies set up the meeting for him, all he needed to do was show up. Yui would receive a message to meet a secret benefactor at the top of a certain apartment. The address had been given all the girl had to do was show up. Menza walked through the streets with his pack and entered into the apartment complex, ascending the stairs to the top floor. He opened it with a special key utilizing a secret Fuuninjutsu to gain access to the space on the other side. The room was special. Completely sealed off from the rest of the world and entirely inaccessible through techniques even as powerful as Flying Thunder God. He shut the door behind him and walked around the space. It was almost entirely empty aside from the essential medical equipment he would need to complete the procedure. He looked at the clock on the wall and then to the door.

"The Kotoushura are not known for their punctuality" he commented. The girl was not yet late but if she didn't arrive soon she would be. This would test his patience.
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Long Overdue (Blast Yui) Empty Re: Long Overdue (Blast Yui)

Post by Kotoshura Yui Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Yui had received a very odd message, she had no clue who they were but they said they needed to meet her on top of an apartment. She was sure the person was not trying to bait and lure her to harm her with her reputation and the fact she was now the clan leader it would be a grave mistake to target her for harm. She would arrive at the destination slightly ahead of time, she would head up the stairs and open the door at the top as it appeared to be some sort of sealed space with surgical equipment. She was rather surprised but it began to dawn on her this was likely the surgery the strongest of her clan got with them getting the hands that could infuse the clay with the chakra easier. She had just been made the head of the clan so she would not be shocked one bit if the clan back in Iwa had heard how strong she had become and rushed to make sure she could get it done.

"I am here and even a couple of minutes early, the name is Kotoshura Yui but I am sure you are well aware of that or the door likely would not have opened for me."

She would make her way toward the individual with a wide smile on her face, her personality was one that was cocky and arrogant but this is what leads her to take over the clan. Her brother was lazy and often seen as not worthy so it was no shocker that someone like her took over the clan.

Post by Menza the Cursed One Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:13 pm

Menza turned to see the young blonde girl and a hungry smile made its way across his face. She had arrived on time and she knew that he knew who she was. The former assistant shrugged and immediately began prepping the gurney and medical tools for surgery. He spoke with his back to her as he disinfected the area, unrolled the scrolls, and slowly set the area to working condition.

"I know who you are Yui...but the question is" he turned back towards her with unflinching and empty trapezoid eyes. "Do you know who I am?" The question was purely rhetorical and regardless of her response he'd say:

"It really doesn't matter honestly. Think of me as a benefactor and friend from Iwagakure. You are the Kotoshura Clan Leader and its time you received the Iwagakure Kinjutsu. I have reason to beleive that you'll put it to good use and as a long lost ally of Iwa. That would warm my heart. I don't have much time to complete the procedure so if you would....chop chop" he clapped his hands.

He didn't have time for an in-depth explanation. She could very well refuse to trust him. He was a strange man who was essentially telling her to undergo surgery in an empty apartment. It could be a trap or a trick and she by no means had to comply with his wishes. However she would be far less potent as a shinobi if she turned his back on his offer. He trusted that her hunger for power and her desire to protect her clan's legacy was strong enough to override any fear or suspicion she had in her heart. If she decided to take him up on his offer, he'd lay her down on the operating table and anesthetize her.

"When you wake up Yui...you are going to be a completely different kunoichi" he said with a casual smile. He'd then put her under, strip her, and begin the complex task of grafting several mouths onto her hands and chest. He peeked at the scroll occasionally to ensure he was doing the surgery properly and when he had finished he conducted a minor test. He didn't wake her up to tell her that he was leaving instead he would let her draw her own conclusions about the encounter. Menza did however place a small seal on the sole of her feet. It was small and invisible likely to go completely unnoticed except by someone well versed in the Sealing Arts.  Menza dressed the girl again and took his leave from the apartment. He would leave behind a few things. The first set of items would be scrolls for all of the Kotoshura Clan techniques relevant to the kinjutsu along with the instructions on how to bestow the Iwagakure Kinjutsu itself. Various clay techniques of varying power and destructiveness. The second was a note:

Spoiler:

When Yui woke up and read the note she would be able to draw her own conclusions whatever they may be.

Exit
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:27 pm

Yui would move to the table as asked, as she suspected it was from her clan back in Iwa, she was now deemed worthy for the clan tradition of having this Kenjutsu. As she laid on the table he would give her a drug to put her under as her eyes would begin to close she would enter a deep slumber as he operated. After several hours Yui would begin to wake up as she certainly felt some soreness looking down to view her hands. There were certainly mouths to crew and chakra infuse the clay as she also noticed her chest had changed as well, between her breasts was now a larger mouth to use to chew the chakra, as she was sure she would develop it could be used quite effectively and sneaky because it would be very difficult to spot.

"Well despite some soreness, I know what effect this has on my clan, it makes me many times more dangerous then I was previously. I see he left some scrolls as well, likely to teach me some of the clan techniques, oh and he left a note."

She would pick up the note and read it, it appeared it would put her in debt but if needed she could call on him to help her and offer her protection. This made her feel a lot better and she was sure someday she would need his help, she only hoped the cost would not be too high. She would gather the scrolls and make her way out of the room, heading back to her house to begin to study and practice fusing the clay and chakra using these new gifts she had received.

EXP:10X2=20

-Exit Thread-

Gained the Kinjutsu to fuse the clay with chakra from the mouths on her hands and the one on her chest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:55 pm