Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

[Yumi's Emporium] Getting some new supplies

Halcyon Yomi
    Halcyon Yomi

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton | Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Ninjutsu, Armor Crafting, Fuuinjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo:

[Yumi's Emporium] Getting some new supplies Empty [Yumi's Emporium] Getting some new supplies

Post by Halcyon Yomi Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:21 pm

Yomi had heard of the Emporium right when it had set up shop, seeing as she kept an eye on any and all things that may interest her, she decided to at the very least have a look at the new store, keen on figuring out wether or not they might've had something useful for her and lo and behold, they did. Upon inspecting the list of goods that were on offer, a few things did garner the jounin's interest, especially in combination with her desire to create a suitable battle armor, some of these itsems truly stood out and were to her liking.

Stepping to the counter, she did manage to get a glimpse of the shop's membership rules, grinning a bit as she saw it, Yomi placed both her hands onto the counter to motion for the shop's attendant to take up her order. "I'll be buying three doses of that Venom drugs you have and one order of that Toxin C of yours..." Pointing at the membership rules, Yomi chuckled rather softly. "I'll take the platinum membership if you will."

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: C

Spoiler:
    Yumi
    Yumi

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Genjutsu, Ijutsu, Chemistry, Fuuinjutsu, Engineering
    Class: C
    Ryo: 94,500

[Yumi's Emporium] Getting some new supplies Empty Re: [Yumi's Emporium] Getting some new supplies

Post by Yumi Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:50 pm

A small bell rang as the door opened to the shop and in walked a young woman. As she entered she would be greeted to the sight of a young female maid cleaning up dust on the floor with a long broom in her hands. Turning to face the customer the maid revealed a sweet charming smile, "Welcome to Yumi's Emporium where you can find all your chemical needs whether it be poisons, drugs, medicines, compounds for provisions." The maid spoke in a polite and respectful tone, giving a bow to the newcomer. "My name is Shizuru, how may I be of service today?"

The maid would listen to the other woman as she motioned for Shizuru to approach and listed off what she wanted to buy, pointing at the available list. "Three doses of Venom, nine pills, 15,000 ryo and one order of Toxin C 10,000 Ryo, 25,000 ryo. Will that be all?" Asked the maid as she recited the order made, before the unknown woman pointed to the membership list, asking for the platinum membership.

"One platinum membership, 150,000 ryo. Thank you for becoming a member. Because you decided to sign up with us your Venom and Toxin C will be free of charge." The woman headed over to a small wooden filing cabinet and rummaged through it pulling out a sheet of paper with a pen and placed it on the counter. "Please fill in your name and address so we can add you to our records. If you like you can mail us your future order and we can send it directly to your address on completion." The maid spoke again before she retreated towards the back of the shop.

"I will go prepare your order. Please have the money ready on my return." The Maid bowed politely and retreated into the workshop to begin the process of crafting the items for the woman. Yomi would not have to wait long as half an hour later, the maid would return carrying a metal tray in her hands. On the tray were two 300ml vials with a stopper in the top and inside was a light pink noxious cloud. Accompanying them was a set of eighteen clear capsule like pills. Shizuru would place the tray on the counter for Yomi to inspect the items.

• Produced: 3 Yields of Venom: Yield doubled from Chemistry station: 18 Venom Pills created
    • Produced 1 Yield of Toxin C: Yield doubled from Chemistry Sation: 2 Yields Created (6 Doses)
    • 2 Vial used (300mls each, each contains 3 yields).

Spoiler:
    Halcyon Yomi
    Halcyon Yomi

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton | Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Ninjutsu, Armor Crafting, Fuuinjutsu
    Ryo:

[Yumi's Emporium] Getting some new supplies Empty Re: [Yumi's Emporium] Getting some new supplies

Post by Halcyon Yomi Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:38 am

As the girl behind the counter went through the order, Yomi could only nod and grin at the particularily humble and fair prices that were being asked for the order she had placed down, only to hear that if she indeed decided to participate in investing into the shop her entire order would be made for her free of charge in exchange for the participation. Even though the jounin wasn't aiming to own the shop in any way, she did think that if the products would end up being worth her time and devotion, she'd have no qualms in making even further investments or even forming some sort of partnership. After all, she did have a knack for creating the more unusual and more crafting or combat orientated items, so combining that with someone who seemed to have a knack for various concoctions would be a very good idea.

As the girl went to get the order, the jounin reached for the wallet in her trench coat and pulled a swath of papers out of said wallet, each a crisp and clean ten thousand ryo bill, which was about half of what she was carrying, given she had originally intended to go and try to find her some good investments in the resources of her shop anyway...so investing in a chemist's shop was more or less a blessing rather than a burden. "Should I have more ...unique requests, who should I turn to?" Yomi posed this question immediately on the return of the proprietor of the shop. "Right, you know what, rather than answering...Here's my contact info. You can either choose the home address or my shop near the end of the road, I'd be happy to further deepen our relationship."

Spoiler:
    Yumi
    Yumi

Character File

Post by Yumi Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:37 pm

Shizuru collected the ryo bills and counted them up, ensuring everything was there, going by simple procedure. Once everything was counted, Shizuru removed a book from inside the belt of her maid outfit and placed the bills inside of it, before putting it back for safe keeping. The tray of items was slid across the counter towards Yomi to collect. "Item requests?" The maid gave a cute blink of her eyes at the question, before the woman continued speaking giving her contact info with home address and the address of her shop near the end of the road. Apparently the woman was happy to try and deepen her relationship with the store. Shizuru smiled brightly and accepted the contact info.

"Please wait." The maid's feet shuffled quickly as she scurried over to a filing cabinet, rummaged around and removed a paper pad with a template on it. Scurrying back over, the maid placed it on the counter and offered it to the woman, "A template for requests. Feel free to write what you'd like on it. We are happy to take any and all requests. Anything C grade and below will be left to me. Anything higher the owner, Yumi, will craft for you. She should be back in tomorrow if you have any enquiries or would like to drop your request off."

The Maid folded her hands over in-front of her uniform. Shizuru then gave a polite bow, "It has been a pleasure to do business with you. If there is anything else I can do for you today, please don't hesitate." Shizuru was there to assist all customers, and would happily work herself to exhaustion.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] (Character name)
    [b]Membership Status:[/b]
    [b]Item Type:[/b] (Drug, Medicine, Compound, Provision or Poison
    [b]Rank:[/b] (Rank of item you'd like made. Can make Drugs D-A, Medicines D-B, Compound D-B, Provisions D-A and Poisons D-B)
    [b]Cost:[/b] (Consult table below, factor in discount)
    [b]State:[/b] [Pill, Liquid or a Gas. Gas for Poison)
    [b]Effect:[/b] (What you want it to do basically and its name if you have one for it.
    [b]Symptoms:[/b] (For Drugs and Poisons. What the user feels when ingesting the drug. | These are the "tell" of the poison. It is what the victim feels during the countdown and duration of the poison.)
    [b]Drawback:[/b] (For Drugs)
    [b]Application:[/b] (How it is applied, for Medicines)
    [b]Duration:[/b] (How long you want it to last, consult Chemistry Guideline)
    [b]Countdown:[/b] (How long before it takes effect, Drugs and Poisons, consult Chemistry Guideline)

Spoiler:
    Halcyon Yomi
    Halcyon Yomi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Halcyon Yomi Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:52 am

"I see, now that I CAN use," Yomi mused when being presented with the paper holding the template for any further future requests. "Very well, I'll take this and the order I made today and I'll see you soon enough, little cuty."

With that being said, the Jouning carefully put the items she had received into her trenchcoat's inner pockets to safeguard them a bit, after all she did want to test out these nifty things she'd managed to get her hands on soon enough anyway.

[Exit]

Venom: 9 pills
    Toxic C: 3 Vials

Invested 150,000 ryo into Yumi's shop
    Platinum Member status aqcuired

Spoiler:
    Yumi
    Yumi

Character File

Post by Yumi Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:02 pm

Shizuru bowed as she bid the woman farewell watching as she departed. As the woman left, the maid closed the shop and headed upstairs to the living area, after collecting the left over items. Greeted by a hallway, she entered the first door on the right, entering a small study. Seated behind a desk was a young girl with black hair, scribbling away in a notebook, thoroughly invested in their work. Shizuru gave a small cough grabbing the lolita's attention, "Yumi-san, a woman has just purchased three doses of venom and one order of Toxin U." Shizuru pulled out the bank book and placed it on the table followed by the excess vials of poison and nine pills. "She purchased a platinum membership."

Yumi looked up from her notes and accepted the bank book, flipping through it, giving a quick read. "Take from it what is needed for the materials, what's left invest it into the shop and match it fro our account." Ordered the lolita getting a nod from the maid who scurried off to take as told. Yumi then went back to their studies.

[Exit]

Obtained 150,000 Ryo (30k removed for materials
    Obtained 9 Venom Pills
    Obtained 3 Yields of Toxin C

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:22 pm