Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Mission: Help Mr. Komura home!

Kurenai
    Kurenai

Character File
    Skills & Elements: KKG, Ninjutsu, Sensory -- Fire
    Class: D
    Ryo: -

Mission: Help Mr. Komura home! Empty Mission: Help Mr. Komura home!

Post by Kurenai Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:28 pm

Mission Name: Help Mr. Komura Home!
    Mission Type: Delivery
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Carry Mr. Komura's groceries home for him
    Description: Mr. Komura is an old man who likes to buy in bulk. The problem is that he can't actually carry all this bulk, which is where you come in! Carry everything he has back home for him. You might bring a friend; he has a lot of stuff.
    Payment: 10,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin

Mission: Help Mr. Komura home! Kopie_10

Kurenai:
    Kurenai
    Kurenai

Character File
    Skills & Elements: KKG, Ninjutsu, Sensory -- Fire
    Class: D
    Ryo: -

Mission: Help Mr. Komura home! Empty Re: Mission: Help Mr. Komura home!

Post by Kurenai Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:41 pm

"I feel like I've been had...", said the white weasel as he looked up at the equally burdened kunoichi.
    "Oh shush."
    "No really. This is abuse."
    "How is this abuse?! You're stronger than I am"
    "That's no reason? I was in the middle of my musings."
    "I'll make it up to you later."
    "I'd expect nothing less, youngin'. You shouldn't be treating old weasels to poor chores."

Kurenai stuck out her tongue in defiance. The white ermine and herself, burdened in bags filled to the brim with all sorts of ingredients and groceries mister Komura just came to buy. He had entered the chemist's shop empty-handed but he had left with more than he could carry. Amicable as she had wanted to be, Kurenai had agreed to help the man out but rather than to go straight home he had felt the need to stop at two more shops to buy 'just a few things'. Now he was carrying two bags, sweating like an ox as if he was pushing forward an iceberg all by himself, while she had been forced to call the ermine to help with all the rest. Naturally, the summon had been far from happy being called for such a menial task even if he understood that his strength was superior to Rover's.

After a walk that felt like an eternity and having her arms almost turned to pudding, muscles throbbing in pain from the exercise, mister Komura took out his keys and opened the door. Setting a foot inside, he told them to follow and after a crawl through a narrow hallway the bags could finally rest upon his table. A bright smile would cross his face, a thousand thanks rolling out from his tongue before he gave the two a drink for the effort. As the walked outside, taking a brief rest against the wall outside of mister Komura's house, Kurenai stared at the ermine. It wasn't every day you saw a weasel drink from a straw...

[EXIT], to market
    + 20 xp
    + 10k ryo

Mission: Help Mr. Komura home! Kopie_10

Kurenai:

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:58 am