Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

Generic Hospital Topic

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Generic Hospital Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Generic Hospital Topic

Post by Hibiki Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:03 am

There was no firestorm so Alkaid didn’t find her clothes burned off, nor did she fall from the sky like a meteor like she had been expecting as the Mizukage deamed fit to catch her with some kind of crazy wind jutsu and deposit her beside her beloved cousin.

“Thanks, you just saved me a lot of trouble making my way back here sir. Glad to see you’re alright” she said giving him a crisp salute.  Unlike the old geezer who she had followed out mostly out of fear Takeo was a man who had proven himself worthy of her respect, someone she even admired.   He’d done so much good for the village that how couldn’t she step in to aid him in his time of need.  She was ready to follow him to hell and back if needed.

“Wow that half charred mess was Eden? In that case I feel kind of bad for desecrating her body but at the same time I’m relived I’m not the one who actually offed her.” she said looking away from what little remained of her former comrade in arms.    She’d kill if she had to but that didn’t mean she had to enjoy doing it.  

It wasn’t like her and Eden had been friends or anything, she’d only known about the woman in passing from her efforts to try and keep tabs of her fellow Kiri forces.   Glancing at Ken instead she gave him a thumbs up. “That move was awesome big guy.  I knew you where strong but damn I never would have guessed you could toss me that far.  We should team up more often.” she said approvingly.

Putting a hand reassuringly on Tsubaki’s shoulder Alkaid flashed her a smile. “Do you need a hand regenerating that? I can show you how if you haven’t figured out yet.” she offered. She’d have to use one of her own swords to be able to cut herself but she’d absolutely do it without hesitation if it would help her secret lover.  

Taking her katana she sliced it lightly across the palm of her other her hand without flinching causing several drops of blood to dripple down her arm before splattering on the floor. Then as if magic before everyone’s eyes the wound would close up again not even leaving a scar behind to show what she had done.

“We pop bones in and out without thinking because our bodies heal themselves automaically when we do.  For an external wound like that it’s just a matter of concentrating to force that healing factor to activate.”
    she explained for the uninitiated.

“Needless to say the fact that I can actually use my bloodline is top secret.  I trust you’ll be mum to outsides about that eh gov.” she said half jokingly to Ken and Takeo thought she wouldn’t be suprised if the Mizukage already knew given the fact he was one of the few people allowed to know her spy organization even existed.   The only reason the old man hadn’t know was because he didn’t care for such details finding their skulking about beneath him.

Thankfully the battle hadn’t ever gotten too serious, she’d almost have considered using Dance of the seedling fern as a way to catch up to the fleeing Zurui before Ken had appeared to toss her. Needless to say if she’d done anything as big and as flashy as make a line of bone trees spikes down the road her secret would have well and truely been out of the bag for everyone in the village to see.  

There was the small detail of her never having used it before or the Dance of the Larch for the matter but out of her entire clan she was by far the most experienced at using her bloodline having unlocked levels that no one else alive currently had since most of the elders had died off two years ago.  

“Since you’re so grateful sir I assume that means I have permission to go ahead of learn Silent killing right?”
    she asked having wanted the long coveted golden tool for a stealth infiltation unit like herself for ages but being denied on the basis that she hadn’t proven herself worth of it yet.

“Actually sir there is one more thing, something I’ve been meaning  o report to you and my cousin here about the event that took place overseas recently.  An opportunity to go undercover if you will since I tricked one of the Uchiha clan into accepting a fake marriage proposal from me.  Usually I would have gotten straight to and come back with whatever info I could dig up but considering they are an ally I’d like your permission before I proceed.” she said to Takeo while keeping a completely straight face to show she wasn’t joking around.

training:

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

Post by Takeo Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:36 am

Takeo takes the initiative to offer his approval of her inquiry regarding one of the secret techniques to the village. After all, he had promoted her awhile ago -- it was a surprise it didn't cross his mind then to offer her the opportunity to learn one of the village's coveted techniques. Following that he permits her to head overseas to handle whatever business she had in mind, mostly with the hopes that whatever she ended up doing would be enacted without Kirigakure's name thrown into it.

He could not afford to deal with any drama, especially anything that ended up like the attack on the village's gates two years ago. After granting her authorization and what not, the male is quick to be on his way, mostly so that he could fish through the metropolis' coffers to find the money he'd need to get the hospital repairs done as quick and efficiently as possible. He just hoped that most of the background information to the incident would stay.. well, in the background. It wouldn't look good that the Mizukage of the village had blown part of the hospital skyhigh to take out one man... though the circumstances were dire.

As far as Takeo was concerned, moving forward would be ideal for the progression of Kirigakure and its growing empire.
    (exit)

Updates | App
    Stats:
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

Post by Hana Kaguya Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:35 pm

All was well back in the village. Despite the death of the three Kaguya guards the threat was eliminated. Although Tsubaki did not have much connection to Kirigakure there was a sense of worth for helping defend it. Tossing her bone blade aside it disintegrated into ash. Tsubaki would ignore the grizzly man and walk away back to the clan district where she would rest up.

[Exit]

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 04, 2024 9:03 am