Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Arrivals

NotteInazuma
    NotteInazuma

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

Arrivals Empty Arrivals

Post by NotteInazuma Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:40 pm

Notte had just finished school for the day and decided to look around his city more; granted he had only been alive for 13 years he still had alot of time to search around but for now, he would stick to the village renowned "Akari Marketplace" He had never a proper look around. Boy, there was a lot to see all the small businesses that would inevitably fail as most do, but the thought that some would succeed put a smile on his face. In his pocket, he had 10 Ryo. Endless possibilities. Endless streams of delicious food that he could or could not buy. He was daydreaming. Maybe I should get a new bandana? He thought to himself, Nah maybe not I mean it's old but I've had it since I was a kid maybe it was my dad? who knows I've just had to for as long as I can remember. Hmm, I'll have to ask Mam when I get home...

After walking around for a bit he settled on just buying some street food which unsurprisingly cost him nearly all of his money he decided to just head to more training. "Ah... A Perfect da-" Suddenly a dirty blonde haired woman that looked about twice his age walked and pushed him out of the way! Notte's hair started to perk out of his bandana in the shape of two horns! "Hey Tits McGee." He looked dead into the eyes of the lady "gimme a little respect... AND WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOU'RE GOIN-" Notte's hair suddenly turned fell down. Blushing he quickly said "Uh- sorry about that" before walking away quickly.
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Arrivals Empty Re: Arrivals

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:15 am

Shimiko was not in the best of moods. She had to question some little shit about where he had been only to find out that a major force had made a play for Iwagakure. Then she had an argument with Ryuko over the fate of their new enemy Nozomi. So it wasn't suprising that the blonde wasn't really looking where she was going. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she had pushed past a young boy with pink here who was walking past here. Right after she had made body contact with him, she realized her mistake and despite her anger moved to apologize. "Oh pardo-" then she received verbal abuse at the hands of one Notte Inazuma. The lad had pink hair and a peculiar look on his face. He called her "Tits McGee" and demanded respect. On one hand she was a bit flattered as he was clearly referring to her ample breastage. At one time she had been flat chested but a solid dose of puberty had fixed that. Then just as quickly as the young man's rage manifested it disappeared. He apologized and his hair seemed to wilt as it did so. Shimiko turned her head to the side and pursed her lips in frustration. She reached out deftly and seized his ear with a serious look on his face.

"Who do you think you are?" she asked with controlled anger. "Don't go around insulting women who accidentally bump into you. This is a ninja village and you never want to offend the wrong person" she twisted his ear to accentuate the point. It was a true warning. A different time and place and Notte might have found himself tied to a stone slab about to be sacrificed to Jashin.

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:55 am

The lady went to grab his ear, in a normal situation Notte could have just tilted his head and dash out of there but this was different; She was fast as hell and her precision outmatched his own by a landslide! But as Notte knew logic wasn't the greatest feature of Hachimon, He fully knew that if Hachimon came out he would be completely fucked. "Miss! I'm really sorry!" She tugged his ear harder which pushed him over the edge a bit, Just as he finished that sentence his horns formed again. "yeah... I'm sorry... FOR YOU BEING AN ABSOLUTE CAZZO NOW LET ME GO" The lady mentioned that this was ninja village and he shouldn't be insulting random people who they bump into or you might insult the wrong person. "Yeah you're right if someone keeps doing that you might insult the wrong person THE ONLY PERSON WHO SHOULD BE SCARED IS YOU! YOU! You messed with the wrong person... We have a chunin exam to train so unless you're going to help me LET ME GO!" Hachimon tried to escape her grabbing on to her arm and attempting to flip her over him which ended in partial failure all it did was rip his hoodie exposing countless amount bruises and scratches from training by himself.
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:33 pm

Again. An apology followed by a nasty temper. Shimiko did not release her hold on the boy's ear, to the contrary, she tightened it. This time she noticed the connection between the stiffening of his hair and his change in personality. Worse yet, it appeared he had no control over it. A split personality? Some type of strange new kekkei genkai? The ANBU was intrigued by the shift. It reminded her of herself in an odd way. She had often worn a mask of politeness and sweetness when in other's company yet her darker nature was hidden. She reserved her inner violence and cruelty for her potential sacrifices, she had deigned to only let it out during spars occasionally when she needed the extra push. However, those were just two aspects of the same personality and she had learned to control them as a young child. Even better as an adult she obsessed less over fooling people and more about deploying it strategically. Those close to her and those far would know what she was capable of but they'd also know that if they were loyal they could ask for no better friend. This boy came off as a corrupted version of a younger Shimiko. Totally unable to control his darker impulses from some strange reason be it mental illness or kekkei genkai. She had just spoken to her boyfriend about not wanting to take on students but she knew there was a shortage of Jounin and she was curious to learn more about this strange genin.

The genin continued speaking in a voice that was distinct from his earlier apologetics. He mentioned he was training for the Chuunin Exams which illicited a chuckle from his captor. He had a long way to go before he was ready to do anything of significance for the Exams. Shimiko was fast to be sure but she was also certain that there were genin who could match her speed if they knew the right techniques, styles, forms, or had rare abilities. Those things were not unheard of when it came to dealing with the top 1% of genin some of whom would undoubtedly be present at the Chuunin Exams.

"Oh?" Shimiko said still clutched his ear. "Pray tell...why should I be scared of you...Mister..?" the drop off at the end making it clear that she was asking a question. He tried to flip her but he only succeeded in tearing his own clothes which in turn exposed his bruises. Very interesting she thought to herself as she saw how hard he was willing to push himself.

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:05 pm

Notte quickly scurried to pull his hoodie back on embarrassed "You should be scared of me because... um well, I don't know yet but trust me one day you will be scared of me!" He simply accepted the fact that he was trapped when she tightened her grip and made the tactical manoeuvre of squatting "Well since you've obviously taken me prisoner, the name's Notte Inazuma fear me and my so-called storm abilties" He said as he did hand movements with his... hands?

The thing about Notte and Hachimon is that while Notte is aware that Hachimon exists he has no clue he says when he's out and Hachimon leaving depends on well Hachimon. Relatively little is known about Hachimon but Notte believes that he received it from his father as sort of a kekkai genki as Notte had noticed that while in Hachimon he was significantly slower but significantly stronger. Notte hadn't fully realised the potential of Hachimon but with someone guiding him, he might have a chance. Along with that Notte found it hard to connect with women in the past as not having a father figure left his mother emotionally unavailable and that left Notte in his own accord, however even though this random lady seemed to be bullying him Notte and surprisingly Hachimon had gained respect for her strength; she had possibly be the strongest woman that Notte had ever met he felt a weird sensation of safety around her.

"So should I keep calling you Tits Mcgee or are you gonna tell me your name as well? Also if your so interested in me can we walk and talk? I really need to get back to training I was serious when I say I'm gonna pass that exam!" He said pointing towards training grounds 2.
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:30 pm

The young man was cowed and the spirit of mania and violence left him. Shimiko maintained a firm grip on his ear as he crouched giving his name. He had no cards to play in terms of impressing her it seemed although his last name did cause her to release his ear on instinct. She wasn't inclined to be so rough with a member of the Inazuma Clan although if Notte pushed his luck he'd find that her mercy had boundaries. He made a fresh comment which caused her to shake her head. Someone ought to wash this kid's mouth out with soap! Shimiko wasn't big on physical correction but she knew that was the only language impetuous and overconfident genin boys understood. Not all genin boys were like this as she somehow doubted Sakata would be as loud and rambunctious but enough of them were. Enough to make her hesitate at the thought of wasting time training him. Nevertheless his apparent split personality intrigued her and if he was serious about passing Exams maybe she'd learn more about the peculiar nature of his personality.

"Shimiko Chinoike. If you call me Tits McGee again I'll sacrifice you to Jashin" she said with an annoyed expression. She sighed and allowed her curiosity to get the better of her. "I suppose I could show you a thing or two Notte but you really should work on your temperament. Do you get this explosively angry often?" she asked. She didn't want to make it terribly obvious that she was asking about his darker side but she felt compelled to understand how the tamer version of himself saw the more villainous side of himself.

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:48 pm

"Alright Tit Mc- I mean Shimi" He said as she let go of his ear. She had seemed to let go of his ear when he mentioned he was an Inazuma, was the name Inazuma a more powerful name than he thought? However, Shimiko had mentioned this figure called "Jashin" he decided he would ask about it later as it might derail the conversation. Surprisingly even without him really asking she said she would teach him a few things "Well Shimiko or should I call you Capo? It means Boss in my mother's tongue! I have to have a little bit of respect for you if you're gonna be teachin me right?" Notte for the first time in a while gave a smile it felt quite nice for someone to be guiding him and actually teaching him things even if it was a random lady.

Shimiko had questioned his temper and when she mentioned it Notte instantly knew what she was talking about. "Listen, Capo, you don't need to sugar coat it ok? Just don't laugh. Not many people know this but I have this sort of thing I guess when I get angry and while I think I'm a nice person, in general, I have short temper and when I do snap this thing happens where this other thing takes over I don't know exactly who or what is it but I seem to get stronger and a whole lot more violent... When I mention it to my mother she seems to cry, when I mention it to my teacher they called me insane so I don't talk about it much and I guess therefore I don't know much about it haha" He scratched his head. After walking and talking for a while the pair had arrived at Training Grounds 2.

"So um... Show me what you can do and teach me what you can Capo?
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:01 pm

Shimiko shot Notte a death glare as he uttered the first syallabes to the name "Tits McGee" but she softened her expression when he changed tack. It appeared he would be a handful indeed. In a way that was good, Shimiko liked a challenge. The twins were obedient, sweet, and grateful in every way. She wouldn't change them for the world but they were so malleable and impressionable. They never pushed back or challenged her in any meaningful way which was understandable given their background. A Church needed all types of believers if it was to stay relevant. Loyalist and devout acolyes but also those willing to push the boundaries a hair if only to keep the faithful on their toes. She hoped that Akari would be able to fill that void but the girl had been lost to the plague. Perhaps Notte was interested in learning about the faith although she didn't sense the raw potential in him like she did with the Oni. He asked if he could call her "Capo" which made her raise an eyebrow unsure if it truly meant "Boss" like he said it did. Earlier he had called her Cazzo which sounded suspiciously similar to Capo so for all she knew he was pulling a fast one. However the blonde had near infinite patience and was willing to extend him the courtesy of a benefit of the doubt. He was a half foreigner like Ryuko and Natsuru were. Why did it seem like everyone in the village had parents from abroad?

"Sure...Capo will do I guess". If she found out it meant something denigrating she really would hurt him. She wouldn't care who he was related to if he was having a laugh at her expense then he'd find out exactly what she meant by her earlier threat. Notte proceeded to fess up to the nature of his split personality and much to her surprise he knew precious little. His mother was upset by it and the academy teachers glossed over it. Either he had mental illness and no one wanted to deal with it or there was something more sinister afoot. You never can tell when it comes to the shinobi world. Shimiko listened patiently as the pair made their way over to the training grounds. He claimed he was a nice person normally but when his temper was roused so was his other half. She wanted to speak with this other half in depth but for now she would give him some lessons. If he came back to her for more than perhaps they could discover the nature of his curse (or blessing) together.

Exit to Training Grounds 2.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:58 pm