Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Getting to know you

Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Getting to know you  Empty Getting to know you

Post by Ryuko Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:03 am

Seid might have had the lead on her since he’d left the gates first but in the end Ryuko wasn’t about to let him beat her to the training field.  She causally passed by him as if she wasn’t even trying to arrive beat him to the bunch and arrive first.  Since she wasn’t planning to do anything too serious today they’d be doing their exercise in the lower levels meant mostly for gennin.

If she was planning to go all out the middle level would have been more appropriate and they might move there still if Seid proved he was capable enough.  For now though they’d be staying away from the third and highest level since we was nowhere near ready to be facing those conditions.   First he’d have to pass the chunnin exam and then they’d talk about that.

She still had one of her baton draw from their confrontation at the gates and she pointed it at Seid before pointing it at herself beckoning him closer.  “Here’s the deal.  Come at me with everything you’ve got, don’t hold anything back.  Or in other words, show me your moves.  Tis will be the quickest way to demonstrate what you can do.” she explained.  Once she knew that she’d know what sort of missions would be relatively safe for her to take him on and which to exclude.    It wasn't exactly ideal but they didn't have the time or the luxuary for more roundabout methods either.  

“As you attack and I defend we shall converse with each other. I will ask you a series of question and you WILL answer them. I would advise you to answer truthfully, or at least lie convincingly enough that I can’t detect it. Otherwise my retribution will be as fierce as it is swift.” she warned sternly.

“In Return I will permit you to ask questions to me as well and I will endeavor to answer as best as I am able.  Those that are wise know thy enemy, but tis equally important to know thyself and thy allies to succeed in battle and in war.” she said partly quoting an ancient and well known proverb.

While waiting for Seid to make the first move, she stood relaxed absolutely confident in her ability to defend herself and for good reason.  She wasn’t a Jounin for nothing after all, Seid would have to try his absolute best for her to even begin to consider getting serious about this match.

“First question. Why did you decide to become a ninja. What purpose do you hope to serve?” she asked.  Their where as many answers to that question as their where shinobi and not all of them where noble. How she handled him from here was depending on what he had to say about that.

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A-> A++ (Arch Angel's Tiara)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: S
    Ryo: 260,000

Getting to know you  Empty Re: Getting to know you

Post by Seid Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:04 am

Though he had started ahead of her. Ryuko sped past him with the quickness. Seid chuckled slightly, his new sensei was not to be outdone. The Genin sped up, it wasn't long before he came upon the training area. Usually for lower ranked ninja like himself. Something he hoped to change in the Chuunin exams.

Ryuko was there already waiting for him. He bowed his slighty and she began to go over the exercise. It was pretty straightforward. All he had to was try his hardest and answer the questions truthfully.

"I became a ninja to protect those who cannot protect themselves. My village has done the same for me." Seid said readying himself for battle. He would be hard pressed dealing with a high level shinobi. There was about ten meters distance between them. He was too make the first move. Seid was ready, he clapped his hands and made then monkey sign.

Channelled lightning chakra formed in his hands in the shape of a snake. It was four meters long and he balanced in between his hands. Then he fired it the Jounin.

-------------

Learned: Snake Thunder
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:11 am

That answer hadn’t been what she’d been expecting but it wasn’t a bad one either.  It was rare to get a more idealistic one like that but at least it wasn’t so saccharine to come off as fake.  She herself hadn’t really cared much about becoming a ninja but had done it anyway because it offered her a route to freedom where she wouldn’t be pawn of her fathers political games anymore.

With the money she was making on her own now she could retire from active duty forever and never have to throw another shuriken in her life but If wealth was all she was after she would have retired at the first available opportunity instead of pushing herself to train as hard as possible.  She still had several personal missions to accomplish before she could even truly consider putting her batons aside.

“That’s all well and good but you’ll need to become strong if you want to have any hope of protecting anyone. The path to power is as long as tis steep?  Do you have the determination to keep climbing no matter how hard it gets?” she asked rhetorically.  If he wasn't he'd wash out soon enough.

As Sied began to move she jumped back another five meters to create more space between them, a slight smirk on her face as she observed his hand movements closely. Sometimes practically being a living encyclopedia payed off as she had a pretty good idea of exactly which jutsu he was going to pull  out just from what hand sing he used after clapping.

With a flick of her wrist she sent her baton flying though the air using it to intercept the snake shape lightning bolt.  A loud sound of electricity clashing against metal filled the air then just as quickly vanished as the jutsu harmlessly fizzled out since it was only really capable of striking one target within it’s twenty meter range before dissipating.  

Not that their weren’t ways around that.  You could get two birds with one stone sort to speak if they where standing close enough together or you could chain it to a second target if they where connected by some kind of conductor like a copper metal wire.

“Tis  was not bad, at least if you’re going to be fighting bandits or the average gennin.  It’s a little on the slow side otherwise without the proper setup.  You need to use it tactically against stronger opponents otherwise you’re just wasting energy.” she advised as her baton flew back into her outstretched hand.  

She’d user a technique to throw it like a boomerang so that it would come back to her rather then her having to go after it.  All in all she’d barely had to lift a finger to defend herself but that was to be expected given the gap between them.  So far  this was closer to a leisurely stroll for her then a real workout.  

“Speaking of bandits Lei mentioned that he took you on a mission to fight some of them. How did that go? Manage to exterminate some of them?” she asked casually as she waited for him to make the next move.  She was holding back from pressing an assult of her own mainly because it would be hard to hold back enough and she still had some questions to ask.

Stats
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:44 pm

Ryuko was adept enough to keep a conversation going on when Seid was trying to hurl actual attacks at her. She flicked her wrist and something fast flew from her hands. A baton intercepted the attack and it surprisingly twirled through the air and came back to her. Woah. Seid was honestly surprised at the manner of which she stopped his attack. Of course with just a flick she could do such a thing. Ryuko also began to question his determination no matter the obstacles. "Being a ninja is all that I have now. Coming from..a different land. This is now my goal in life. I am fiercely determined to stay on this path. And I know that I must get stronger. As of right now, I can't say I'm on the level of any of my peers."

Then she mentioned his first C-rank mission with Lei. "Ah yes, that mission was something else. He told us not to kill them, they did not give us to much trouble but they were a problem. Holding up our roads, forcing our citizens to pay to pass. It was highway robbery. We put a stop to that. Even learned a cool new technique."

Seid held the tiger seal out in front of him. Focusing his chakra as he learned before, a Shadow clone popped up in a cloud of smoke next to him. Nearly identical in every way possible. The two Seids looked at each other and smiled. Then the real one ran forward alongside the clone who was to his right. They charged forward and both attempted to punch Ryuko, aiming towards her abdomen.

Stamina: S++ (Otsu, Metropolis)
    Speed: A
    Intelligence: C
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:45 am

“Good don’t ever forget that determination. If you ever find yourself staying from your path, remember this moment and why you became a shinobi to begin with. Though if that is really all you’ve got going for you then you should consider a hobby or something. We all need a reason to come home at the end of the day.” said Ryuko sagely.

“Tis no need to worry. You’re about the same level as I was when I first came to the village from the monastery and look where I am now a scant few years later. A seed does not grow into a tree in overnight.” she continued dolling out more of her wisdom.

“As usual Lei-kun is too soft for his own good. So if you didn’t end up killing them what did you do with them in the end? Beating them up won’t solve the issue. They’ll just lick their wounds and return another day to pray upon the people. Why waste time capturing them and having them stand trial when the punishment for banditry is death?” she asked wanting to see what Seid thought about the issue.

“You are a solider now and if you continue on this path there will come a time where you’ll have no choice but to get blood on your hands. Best make peace with that fact now. If you can’t quit while you’re ahead instead of becoming a liability.” she said sternly. She wasn't trying to scare Seid off, just make sure he knew the facts.

“That said when it comes to getting your hands dirty it’s all about getting the right blood on them. I don’t lose any sleep over the bandits I’ve slain. Scum like that deserves to be cleaned off the board but that doesn’t apply to everyone. As in all things life is about balance, You must be ruthless at times and merciful at others. Those that kill indiscriminately are no better then rabid animals.” she said bringing that portion of her lecture to a close.

“WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT JUTSU?” she asked angrily as she effortlessly blocked the punches from both Seid’s by catching them with her batons. They where her favorite weapons for a reason being equally as good at defence as they where offence. Before either Seid would have the chance to make another move her left leg would lash out at full speed aiming to knee the clone right in the crotch. She wouldn’t hold back an inch hitting it with her full power to make absolutely sure it would disburse. Thankfully it was child’s play for her to tell which was the real one and which was the clone and she wouldn’t accidentally strike the real Seid.

“I realize that the shadow clone jutsu might seem like a good force multiplier but the cost of using tis too steep. You should absolutely never use it without careful thought and consideration first. Because you recklessly tried to show off now you’ve got less then half of your chakra remaining and nothing to show for it. If this was a real battle you would lose simply from attrition.” she explained letting off a deep sigh. She wondered how much energy her student had to spare left. Being a fairly fresh gennin he likely didn’t have much stamina to begin with, after firing off a c rank jutsu then splitting his remaining energy in half he had to be exhausted.

“We’re going to need to work on your tactical sense if you want to have any hope of passing the chunnin exams.”
    She said wondering where to even begin. She was a battle priestess for Hakkin’s sake she had read more about the art of war then probably all the teachers at the academy put together but how did one distil that into something that was easy to understand for the common folk?

Stats
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:16 am

The two continued their banter as the fight progressed and Seid attempted to answer carefully. Though his mission against the bandits had ended in success. He couldn't help feeling that they deserved a much harsher punishment. "We captured and carried them to the nearest village. Though I felt they deserved more. I trust my commanding officers orders on any mattes." Seid answered Ryuko. "Getting your hands dirty was apart of the job. I've learned at least that much these past few years."

She was also alarmed of his use of the Shadow Clone technique. Though it did halve his chakra, he hadn't reached an exhausted point yet. The Jounin also easily dodged his attacks, and serving one back to his clone. A strong knee was more than enough to disperse his clone. Seid stumbled forward and tried to regain his balance after missing his attack on the Thundercat.

Ryu began to give him advice on his use of the clones and its apparent drawback. "Understood Ryuko-sensei. I see there is much to to observe before the exams. But don't count me out though. I can still fight though." He could feel his chakra still there so he wasn't done yet.
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:39 am

“Loyalty is a good thing but you should never simply blindly follow each and every order. If I told you to do something that was very unethical would you still comply? I realize that in war sometimes we have not choice but to be monsters to survive and prevail but their are lines we should always avoid trying to cost” She explained.

“Oh you can huh? Prove it!” said Ryuko as her hand shot out attempting to grab Seid by the coller of his shirt then unceremoniously toss him to the ground. This time she held back her strength so that the only thing that would be hurt would be his pride.

“Don’t blame me later if you hit chakra exhaustion and pass out.” she said sassily as held the hand she had just used to throw him and blew on her fingernails as if just to taunt him about how easy it was for her to simply toy with him on command. She might not be a sensor type but she was more then smart enough and experienced enough to make an estimation on how much someone might have. The rest was simple math.

“You need to fight smarter not harder. All the power in the world doesn’t mean much if you don’t utilize it correctly. Now obviously you can’t hurt me so how about I lower the bar a little. Try and take this key chain from me.” she said as she took her keys out of her back pocket and showed them to him. Attached to them was a small black cat pendent resembling her code name. Attaching it her belt on the opposite side of her ammunition pouch she gestured at Seid to bring it.

Stats
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:45 pm

"True." Seid said answering Ryu's first statement. "If an order is an unethical, of course I'd have to use my wits to say no. However disobedience and disregarding orders was something on my mind at the time. But if I need to be a monster, than I shall." A rather bleak outlook, nevertheless it was true.

Then all of sudden she wanted him to prove his vitality. A hand he couldn't even see reached out, and grabbed him by the collar. Grabbing him by the scruff he was tossed to the ground. He fell on his butt, tinging his tail bone. Wow. Did not see that. He climbed back on his feet. He was to train himself to never remain the ground, a ninja should always be on his feet.

The Thundercat also pointed out for him to smarter, and not harder. Also pointing out that he was of course no match for her. But what he could do was try to take a key chain away from her. She removed some keys from her back pocket which Seid noticed immediately. A black cat pendant was also attached to it so it was easy to distinguish. Seid nodded and said, "No problem." Seid reached into his holster to pull out a kunai. Holding it out in front of him, he ran forward and took a swipe downwards, aiming to cut the clasp of Ryuko's belt off of her.

Should he miss he would follow up by dragging the blade back up in a short arc to try the same goal.

Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:14 am

“No you did well following orders then. I’m just saying not to blindly do everything you’re told. Always remember becoming a monster like that should only be an absolute last resort, tis never something you should aim for deliberately.” she advised.

As Seid reached for his holster Ryuko spun a series of quick hand seals while he was distracted readying his weapon. To her he was so vulnerable and full of openings it was almost cute. She could have ended this at any moment of her choosing but she chose to let him go on so that she could see the limits of what he was capable off.

Still if he thought she was just going to stand here and do nothing then he was sorely mistaken. It was time to start counter attacking just a little. Nothing too difficult but she needed to keep him on his toes to make sure he was getting a proper work out in.

The only sign she had done anything was that a circle of leaves that only Seid would be able to see would suddenly swirl around from the ground at his feet before enveloping him before falling harmlessly away or so it would seem at first.

As he came to slash at her she made more handseals then gasped in suprise as the kunai seemed to cut into her belt only to vanish in a burst of smoke revealing that all Seid had cut was a log that Ryuko had replaced herself with. Then from five feet around him in ever direction their was another bust of smoke one after the other.

What had been one Ryuko was now four, the question is could Seid tell which was the real one and which where the fakes. The fact Ryuko was messing with him using almost nothing but basic academy jutsu just went to show how dangerous the fundamentals could be in the proper hands.

"Tick tock. Tick tock." mocked all the Ryuko's as if warning him that his time was about to run out if he didn't do something about the Genjutsu she had placed on him, assuming he had even managed to realize he had been put under a genjutsu in the first place. She'd have to show him how to break out of them once this was all over, but for now he'd have to manage on his own.

Jutsu used
    Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing
    Replacement technique
    Clone Jutsu

Stats
    Kohana
    Kohana

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0000

Post by Kohana Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:50 pm

A pleasant day greeted Kumogakure, or at least it was pleasant in Leora's eyes. She figured that it was time for some training as she was tuning more of her skills in case she ever needs it during the exams. Even if the exams wasn't looming over Leora's head, she opted to train to get better. So far she managed to achieve more muscle from wearing her leather armor that could help her survive from a hit or two. Assuming her leather vest, faulds, and arm guards couldn't protect her first.

Leora is a small 14 year old girl with her iconic vibrant red hair pulled up into a ponytail with her bangs braided along the side of her head to keep it from slipping into her vision. Leora stands at 5'4” as she is wearing a long sleeved grey shirt with the cheap mesh shirt underneath. Over the shirt is a leather vest. Along her arms is the arm guards of leather that serves to protect her forearms and partially her wrist. Wrapped around her neck is the Kumogakure headband with the steel plate facing forward that partially protect her neck from a strike to that vital spot. Buckled around her waist is her leather belt that seems to be holding only a single chokuto that has seen some use. Underneath it is a set of leather fauld that further protects her abdomen to her hip.

Her ears caught the sound of someone… Or something? Leora heard a noise which seemed to be of human tongue, but it was muffled and faint that Leora was unsure. She was rather curious as to who was the source so Leora went to investigate by climbing over a boulder. The scent of faint cinnamon clings on her person as the wind blows against her and towards the pair, or rather five. Leora can't exactly gauge how far she is from them, but she's roughly 25 meters away from them as Leora sat her rear on the cold stone and silently watched. It looked to her like one of them, female with short dark hair, was training the male. There were four of the young female, but Leora knew they were at least clones for she didn't detect any foreign chakra enter her body.

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 14, 425
    Stats:
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2391-nightbane-s-updates?nid=291#21620
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2380-kohana-brightsteel-missing-nin
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:27 pm

Seid kept a busy eye on Ryuko as he readied himself to for his charge. As he had expected she was not going to let this be easy. Her hands flashed quickly and he did not see what seals Ryuko spun and he continued on with his charge. Running forward he swung his kunai down, only for Ryuko to turn into a poof of smoke. A small log was in her place as she used the Replacement jutsu. Faster than he could see, in her stead there were three additional poofs as more clones were created.

This would orginally confuse and surprise Seid, but he had been a practitioner of the real Shadow clone. These clones were nothing but fakes and he knew not to give them to much pause. However, there was still four of them here that he still needed to figure out which ones were which. Time to solve that mystery. Only one would be tangible so...Seid threw the Kunai in his hand at one of the nearest clones. The Genin didn't have a jutsu to deal with all the clones. He just had to make one react.

Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:03 pm

As Ryuko sat on a branch in a nearby tree, her legs dangling over the edge she had to fight back a snicker as she watched the events unfolding below. Her current location was behind Seid at the boarder of the clearing so he couldn’t see her at the moment but if she made too much noise she might give herself away.

When she’d replaced herself with a log and left 4 clones behind she’d never said any of them where the real deal. Now she was waiting to see how Seid would try and suss out which of the Ryuko before him where real and which where fake and more importantly how long would it take for him to realize he’d been duped.

As the threw a kunai at one of the Ryuko it passed thought the illusion harmlessly. Going by process of elimination was certainly one way to do but he really should have tried to go after more then one at a time if he was going to get anywhere. Now she was going to raise the difficulty level having the clones run around in a circle and switch places with each other to make it harder for Seid to keep track of which one he had already tagged and proven to be a fake and which one’s he hadn’t.

With her sharper then average senses Ryuko soon picked up the presence of someone else in the vicinity. Allowing herself to fall backward off the tree she spun in mid air landing lightly on her feet with the minimal amount of noise before casually strolling up behind the red head who’s attention seemed firmly fixed on the “fight” going on before her.

“Enjoying the show?” Ryuko asked to get the other girls attention. “You’re welcome to join in. Hakkin knows that Seid could use the reinforcements.” she offered as she gazed over Leora with a discerning eye.

The red head couldn’t be much older then Ryuko herself had been upon first arriving in kumo just a few years ago. If the priestess recalled correctly the girl was a gennin and a well equipped one at that. It was nice to see someone who appreciated the use of armor like herself. Since she had already taken one gennin under her wing so far why not another? After all she’d need at least three of the brats to make a team of her own in the long run.

1 post until Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing goes into effect

Stats
    Kohana
    Kohana

Character File

Post by Kohana Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:14 am

Leora watched as Seid hurled a kunai at the clone and saw how it harmlessly slipped through. “If he had something that targets an area, or to save energy grab a fuuma shuriken and give it a spin.” She mumbled to herself not really thinking that anyone was near her. It wasn’t until Leora heard footsteps behind her that Leora’s eyes immediately widened. Before thoughts could process in her mind instinct took over as Leora immediately reached down to partially draw the chokuto out with her left hand while looking over her shoulder. Not that it would make any difference seeing as how close Ryuko really was. Still registering that Leora was not in immediate danger, the chokuto slides fully back into her scabbard.

“I was just in the area ma’am. Although, if he is in need of reinforcement…” Leora turned her piercing amber eyes over to Seid once more before continuing. “Shuriken Manipulation.” It wasn’t really an answer nor a question. “If he uses a shuriken and manipulates it through the wires, he can extend his reach versus just crossing the distance like that. Or at least distract the opponent first before closing in.” It’ll also quickly dispel the clones that remain around Seid if he quickly spun it over his head to deal with all four at once. Leora wasn’t sure if it would work with a kunai since it was specific towards shuriken for the spinning motion.

“I can serve to be his sparring partner if you want. Granted i don’t know how much he’ll learn from sparring with someone roughly his level, but i’ll give it a shot.” But Leora doesn’t do anything yet as her hand lifts from the hilt of her chokuto. Leora truthfully doesn’t mind helping, but this particular part is something Seid has to learn on his own. Or so Leora thought.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2391-nightbane-s-updates?nid=291#21620
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2380-kohana-brightsteel-missing-nin
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:07 pm

This trick was something Seid was also able to do. After watching his Kunai fly through one of the clones and it only disappeared He frowned and an repeated the same thing by throw three more Kunai at each clone. This is where he would find out that they were all clones and Ryuko had simply disappeared. How did she slip away? Is this a Genjutsu? Apparently this Thundercat was not just known for her name. She was fast as lightning, for he did not notice her leaving. But he did notice a leaves circling around him. Something was off. Ryuko had somehow pulled a fast one on him.

He frantically looked around for a way to spot her. The bell did not make a sound so she moved extremely swift on her feet. Perhaps he needed to focus on the fact that she had left him vulnerable to further attacks. He stood ready for Ryuko to show herself again.

Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:12 am

Ryuko could see the red head tense at her approach reaching for her sword and felt like chiding herself. How many times had she warned people not to try sneaking up on her like that? The only difference was the relative damage the two girls could do if they ever got twitchy and smacked the person doing the sneaking.

As a Jounin if Ryuko hit someone with her full strength it wouldn’t be pretty, Hakkin forbid he used her chakra enhanced strength in the process. A normal person would be turned to paste. “You'd do what with A fuma shruiken you say? Show me.” said Ryuko as she unlipped her own from her belt and tossed it lightly to Leora handle first. Since it was still folded it would be fairly easy to catch.

Creating another set of clones to surround the gennin they gestured for the girl to demonstrate first hand the theory on how to deal with the clones and figure out which one was the real deal and which were the fakes.

Meanwhile Seid had did too little too late to figure out that none of the clones he was facing where real. By the time he had knifed all of them the Genjutsu Ryuko had placed on him earlier would finally begin taking hold. Now he would see one of his worst fear come to life before his very eyes.

You could learn a lot about a man buy what he was afraid of. She knew enough now about what he could do, now she wanted to see what sort of person he was when push came to shove to see if she could really trust him.

Ryuko knew her own fear very well indeed, for an experienced woman like her a genjtusu at that level would be nothing but for a fresh faced gennin it would probably scare them senseless. After Leora showed what she could do with the shruiken Ryuko had lent her the priestess pointed to her other student.

“First if you could break Seid out of that Genjutsu please, then we can see about you sparring with him. Tis might seem hard for you to believe but you’ll both get more out of fighting each other right now then you would me. I have to hold back too much to really push you to your limits.” she explained.

Then she demonstrated the hand-seals for the Genjutsu kai to Leora so that she’d be able to break the illusion without having to stab the poor guy caught up in it. While Pain could work it was more something you would save as an absolute last resort when you had no other recourse. As soon as Seid was free she'd show him how to preform the kai as well so next time she caught him in a genjtusu he'd be able to break himself out if he managed to reconize quick enough what was going on.

Stats
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:36 pm

As Seid began to look more intently for Ryuka. He was all of suddenly faced with someone he thought he'd never see again. Solomon. A tall pale man dressed in an all white Kimono with the same hair as Seid's...but his eyes held a different view. Among his handsome features of a weathered past, his eyes were the most noticeable. As they held the Rin'negan in them. A cold blooded killer from his dimension, whom had left his family devastated. Solomon had hunted him for he had learned that Seid had great power instilled within him at his birth. That he held a piece of divine power, however he had yet to unlock such a power.

He attacked and his father protected him against every attack. He killed anyone helping them. This forever their destiny as long as Seid was around those of his own kind. Which was why they jumped from their own dimension to this one. Now he was back to kill him! Seid's worse fear had come true. How did he find them? There was no possible way he could-....Seid's breathing began to become labored as he stricken with a sudden fear.

However one clear concept crossed his mind as he started to see the dark figure of Solomon for what he was. Solomon was already dead. His father had killed him in their last run in before leaving their home finally. The thought of going through the hunt was just to much of a burden. So this Solomon was a lie! This is a Genjutsu. Been a while since I've been caught in one of these. Damnit. He never tried to break out of one before but now was the time better than ever. Seid concentrated his chakra within him. Then he expelled a burst of chakra straight into his brain. Using the Genjutsu Kai to break the spell on him.

Solomon disappeared with his snickering smile, the illusion broken. Seid calmed down and turned around to look for Ryuko. Disgruntled by the Genjutsu. He was beginning to tire of the art and would have to find a way to defend himself better from it.
    -------------------

[Learned] Genjutsu: Kai -5 = 40/50 chakra
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:56 pm

Seid was confident in his abilities now to somewhat counter Genjutsu. Apparently Ryuko must've left him as she did not return. Possibly a test for him to find her and take it from her one day. An extensive test and a hard one at that. She really is something else. The knowledge that he picked up from her was a lot in such a short amount of time since they first met. But his task to get the bell was still in a effect. Wherever she was, he would have to find the proper time to get it from her. He smiled at the prospect, he wouldn't lose yet. The he turned around to leave the grounds, back to his house.

[Exit]
    Kohana
    Kohana

Character File

Post by Kohana Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Leora did not expect Ryuko to toss her a closed fuuma shuriken, but she reached out to catch the shuriken in her hand noting the weight it held. To be frank Leora knew of the technique, but never had the tools to practice it with. So Leora didn't know how it would work on a larger shuriken. Alas Ryuko conjured four clones of herself surrounding Leora. Her thumb pressing the blades to unfold while concentrating to lace her own chakra onto the surface of the ring. Forming a string of chakra, Leora gave the shuriken a spin as she goes to throw it at one of the clones. The instant the fuuma shuriken, should it connect, will pass through the clone.

With a twitch of her thumb Leora made the spinning shuriken to divert over to her right. The shuriken essentially circles around Leora, attempting to cut deep into the lower back of each clone to disperse them. If successful, Leora will pull it down to skid on the ground to a complete stop hopefully in front of Ryuko's feet before Leora drops the concentration on her string. Ryuko spoke of getting her student, or at least that's what Leora assumed Seid was, out of the illusion. Leora appeared to be a bit concerned, not for Seid's sake, but rather she simply does not know how to go about it. “You mean like give him a smack or two?”

No sooner did Leora ask Ryuko that, Seid appears to have broken free from the genjutsu placed on him. “Guess he got himself out.” Then just like that Seid walked away and Leora was genuinely confused. “Did he get tired or am i missing something here?”

Learned Shuriken Manipulation 285/100 (D Rank)

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:36 am

Ryuko had fully been expecting that Seid would need assistance to break out of the genjutsu. Wither that came from her or from the read head she’d tasked with helping him mattered little. She was mildly impressed that he’d somehow figured it himself and would have praised him for it if he hadn’t lost his patience and taken off on her.

She was going to have to do something about that habit of his before it got him and the people around him into trouble. After all she’d caught him about to skip town because he was tired of waiting to go on a mission, ironically by leaving now he’d just missed out on one she’d been thinking of doing with him once she was finished seeing what he could do.

“Maybe if I have him cut grass and paint fences enough he’ll learn the virtue of having to wait.” She mused to herself as she watched the girl she’d tossed her fumma shuriken too systematically hit each of her illusionary clones in turn.

“Not bad, you where still taking them out one at a time but it was more efficient and quicker then tossing a kunai at one, turning and then tossing one at the next until you got them all like Seid was doing.” She commented as she casually lifted her left foot slotted it into the hole in the fuma shuriken’s handle and then used it to flick it into the air.

The shuriken would spin around from the force of the throw folding itself closed as Ryuko turned slightly letting it fall on a small hook on her belt and into place. Basically the priestess was just showing off for the girl in an effort to impress her with her an amazing display of dexterity.

“Well sure that would work too especially in his case, but I hoping you’d use the hand seals I showed you instead. They where for a jutsu that break illusions called Genjutsu kai” replied Ryuko cheekily as she flashing Leora a grin.

“Never mind him. I’m more interested in you at the moment. Tell me do you come around here often miss?” Ryuko asked fishing for a name. “You’re form is just beautiful, you must practice alot” she said subtly trying to lightly flirt just to see the other girls reaction to it since the red head was her junior by only a few years.

Stats
    Kohana
    Kohana

Character File

Post by Kohana Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:57 pm

“So it was impatience…” Leora spoke as she thought of her past actions. Perhaps she was a bit impatient too, because had she listened and observed carefully she could've gotten Seid out with the Genjutsu Kai Ryuko had demonstrated. Still they were quite a distance from each other, so it probably would've been a stretch just to get closer in order to make the technique effective. “My apologies, i'll try to respond better.” That Leora would have to improve or find another method of remedying in the future.

Ryuko's display of coordination didn't go unnoticed to Leora as she was already amazed when it comes to weaponry. Granted she knows little of the other weaponry aside from the standard shuriken, kunai, bombs, etc. Still it was something she hoped to learn at some point. Leora's amber eyes widened as the fuuma shuriken came down onto the hook on Ryuko's belt. “I unfortunately am not that coordinated yet, but i'm working on improving that.”

Ryuko started to ask about Leora, and added a comment about her form. The scent of faint cinnamon spurred from the light breeze combing over Leora's body. Frankly she was flattered to say the least. “Me? Well… my name is Leora Shinsei, and I was born in the Hiroshi Mountain Range at the Land of Waterfalls. My family are mercenaries that travel throughout the mainland, and last i checked they were making their way over to the Land of Iron. My goal, as well as my mission, is to establish a suitable home here in Kumogakure. So that my family will finally have a place to call home.” Every bit held the truth, and frankly she was given the heavy burden to build the very foundations to ensure her family's survival. However at the same time, deep down Leora is worried since she hasn't heard nor received a letter from her father in about a year now. Since they departed from Kumo actually. Leora tries her best to keep a brave face, but her left hand reached over to her right arm and gently rubs her palm against her arm. It was to help quell the worry in her mind, but she doesn't know how it'll appear on the outside perspective.

“Can i ask you something?” Leora asked for permission first and waits for Ryuko to grant her question before following up with another question. “When it comes to family, do you seek to protect them or if at any point family conflicts with your allegiance to a leader who would you choose? Family or your allegiance even though you love both of them?”

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 am