Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Hunting: Satomi - A meeting of future inlaws

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Hunting: Satomi - A meeting of future inlaws  Empty Hunting: Satomi - A meeting of future inlaws

Post by Hibiki Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:44 am

Alkaid was traveling along one of the main roads connecting the great Senju forest to the rest of the world.  If someone wanted to get to Konohagakure this was pretty much the fastest way to get there as long as you weren’t worried about being out in the open.  Likewise is was also the quickest way to leave.  She’d spotted more then a handful of ninja going about their business as she walked but didn’t bother to stop them since none of them seemed like one of the people she was looking for.

Mainly she’d been keeping her eyes out for her fiance Rin and any members of his clan the Uchiha.  Apparently most of them walked around wearing a fairly distinctive emblem which she had familiarized herself with.  She was pretty sure she’d know one when she saw them at this point.  They’d have to be going pretty darn fast for her to miss them even among the few view amount of other travelers she had passed at mid day.

A very pretty young woman like herself traveling alone with a suitcase raised more then a few eyebrows but for the most part the leaf ninja had no reason to bother with someone who seemed like a Civilian like her.  She certainly wasn’t dressed like a ninja and wasn’t carrying herself like one.  She was an accomplished spy and actress so she knew how to play her part and play it well. With her average chakra level it was child’s play for her to pass as one.

The first sign that something was amiss was the sound of a commotion ahead of her.  The only other person in the near vicinity, old man with thick coke bottle glasses was hooting and hollering at the sight of something, or more specifically someone coming down the middle of the road as if he owned the place.

Well to be fair that wasn’t exactly wrong as Alkaid’s sharp eyes caught a glimpse of the Hokage himself. His flaming robe fluttering in slight breeze with all it’s glory.  She almost couldn’t believe her eyes,  what was the person she was on her way to see doing out hear in the middle of nowhere? Shouldn’t he be back in the village administrating to something or doing paperwork?  

A kage hardly ever left their village so it was a highly unusual situation, but also one full of fate as if destiny had meant for the two of them to meet this way.  This was her chance to introduce herself to her future lord, not to mention future family member.  If she missed this golden opportunity who knew when the next time would be.  

Kage where busy people after all. He had paperwork, a village to run and more paperwork to deal with. Fitting in a meeting with an insignificant wench like her would be low priority at best and who knew how long he would be gone for. It could be weeks or even months before she saw him again, maybe not even until the wedding which would be terrible since she would love to have someone as famous as him officiate it.

Dropping her bag she sprinted towards Satomi. All things considered he was fairly lightly guarded with only two Anbu and three regualry scout class ninja with him.  Well he was calling himself a god of shinobi after all.  What did a deity like him need with a ton of guards anyway. He was more then strong enough to protect himself against all manner of being, let alone a mere Chunnin like her, a rounin with no country to call her own.  

That was another thing she was hoping he could help her out with, it would be terribly boring to do nothing but sit around and watch house all day while she waited for Rin to come home.  She doubted he’d let her go into full service but if she could at least teach an academy class on the side or something that’d be swell.  

Then their was the matter of her new cafe. She definitely needed Satomi’s permission to open one of those.  She would be a shame to her future husband if she let him do all the hard work. She need to bring in some serious income herself or she wouldn’t be pulling her own weight.

One of the Anbu steppepd in to bar her path not letting her within ten feet of the Hokage who kept walking by paying her little attention. He had things to do and places to be, an insignificant spec like her was hardly worthy of his attention.  
    She had to do something, say something to get him to stop.  To get him to talk to her but how was she supposed to even address him anyhow?  He was a freaking emperor after all, but he was also going to be more or less her uncle in law.  Just thinking about what to call him made her head hurt.

“Let me go, I must speak to him right away. It’s important!” Insisted Alkaid as she pretended like the Anbu could actually hold her back.   “If you want to speak Satomi-sama then set up a meeting with his Secretary.”  grunted the Anub as he shoved her hard knocking her to the ground.

Picking herself up and dusting herself off Alkaid shoved an angry finger against the man’s chest. “Don’t you know who I am?  I am Alkaid Kaguya, soon to be Alkaid Uchiha fiance to Rin Uchiha! You should treat the Emperor’s family members with respect!” she growled out loudly.  Name dropping the clan and her future husband like that would hopefully be enough to get his attention.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

Hunting: Satomi - A meeting of future inlaws  Empty Re: Hunting: Satomi - A meeting of future inlaws

Post by Kyoji Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:26 am

Daydreaming was one of his most used techniques as luck would have it. He did not get the chance to leave the village often now that he had become Hokage. But when he had to meet with the Daimyo occasionally, he would have to use his powers of illusions . For boredom would surely put him to a slouchy mood. He would even consider getting a horse carriage but he used to be an ANBU Captain. Traversing terrain used to excite him. Knowing he was on his way to end someones life was an exhilarating feeling. He would be getting back into the swing of things as he always did.

They were still close to Konoha and hadn't gotten very far. There was one person not within their immediate group that watched from afar. Satomi should have figured he would be followed by his wife. He never trusted him with any female attention and was dangerously jealous. Threatening him with the faintest of female interactions, all out of his hands.

She was first to spot the young lady approach the Emperors Vanguard. Satomi noticed her shortly through his peripherals. His ANBU Icho, leader of his Uchiha squads. Intercepted her a couple meters away. Stating the usual business jargon that they were all programmed to say. Then Alkaid mentioned that she would be wedded to none other than Rin Uchiha. He was taken aback by this news. Rin didn't mention he found a wife. One that seems to be abroad. The kid has game, or I'm missing something. Satomi waved a hand at Icho to let her through.

If she were to walk closer, he would greet her and say, "Don't worry about Icho. He's annoyingly good at his job. However what brings you to these neck of the woods, Miss Alkaid Kaguya. Congratulations on becoming fiance to young Rin. A turn of events I was not aware of but I am grateful to hear. Please walk with us on our journey. I do have pressing business." Satomi mentioned at the road on their current path.

Juniper did not interfere but kept a watchful eye on the two. Escalating the building tension she felt at Satomi for entertaining this lady. But she was going to become an Uchiha by the sounds. Which piqued her interest as well.

---------------------
    Con and Per +

Stamina: A++ (Senju)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B > S (EGF)
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Hunting: Satomi - A meeting of future inlaws  Empty Re: Hunting: Satomi - A meeting of future inlaws

Post by Hibiki Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:22 pm

As expected her announcement did the trick of getting the emperors attention. Really anyone would get curious when you named dropped a relative they knew and followed up with the fact you where about to be getting hitched to said relative. The fact that she wasn’t lying also helped since the guards could look her in the eyes not see a shred of deception in them as she spoke.

She could see that the Hokage was taken aback by the news. Had Rin really not told him about their upcoming nuptials? Maybe he had been saving it as a surprise so that he could shock his whole clan at once when he showed up with an exoctic beauty on one arm and she’d had to go and ruin it with her big mouth.

Regardless he waved her though all without bothering to have the guards search her for weapons first not that they would have found any. Glaring at Icho she stuck her toungue out at him childishly before going to stand before the sovereign watching him with awes that where full of awe at his almost larger then life stature. She doubted their was a soul on the continent that hadn’t at least heard of at least one tale of his exploits.

“Well you see we met overseas during the all hallow’s eve ball in Vladveria and Rin was just so bold, so dashing that he swept me off my feet with his sweet nothings.”
    gushed Alkaid, blushing and looking away bashfully covering her eyes with her hands in embarrassment from revealing just how head over heals she was as she walked along beside Satomi.

“Anyhow seeing as you have places to be I don’t want to take up too much of your time my lord. For now all I really want to know is if would you please be willing to officiate our wedding. My darling speaks very highly of you and it would be an absolute honor for the both of us to have you there” she said eyes wide and pleading for him to accept.

If he said yes she would squeal with glee “Thank you, you’re the best Oji-sama!” she exclaimed as she went in for a hug, her arms thrown wide to wrap around her future Uncle’s chest. Truly this was on occasion worth celebrating.

Character File

Post by Kyoji Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:54 am

Alkaid began to spin her tale of how she encountered Rin. Apparently there was more to this Vladveria trip they had went on. He was busy at the time conquering Iwa. It was indeed very interesting. Though they were very young, so was putting their life on line to be come Shinobi. Maybe the deserved a chance at something as tangible as happiness. He was happy for Rin. In time he would have expected an interesting hybrid. But Rin was not a blooded Uchiha, which he only bore the name.

She had invited him to their wedding, and not only that. But to also be the one officiating the wedding. A honorable request, however she had gotten him in the worst of times. Unifying the land under the banner of the Fire Nation. And being the one true Emperor, would take some time. His efforts in taking Land of the Earth could be felt throughout the world. She had actually met him on the way to his first domino. And he wasn't stopping there. Satomi held up a hand stopping the Kaguya from giving him a hug.

"I will unfortunately have to decline. My duties are ever present. I'm afraid you were lucky to catch me on my way. But I will send a gift for Rin and yourself along the way. You have my congratulations. Till next time. " He nodded towards her and waved her goodbye. The ANBU formed around him once more and Juniper stayed in the trees now tracking the group from the air.

[Exit to Kusagakure]

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:19 am

[interuption]

Alkaid didn’t end up going in for her hug since Satomi hadn’t agreed to anything yet , though she was standing pretty darn close to him all things considered. As if reading her thoughts he held up a hand to stop from even thinking of attempting to glomp him before declining her invitation with a long winded speech causing her to pout in disappointment.

Right about when he was blabbering about her being lucky to catch him on his way out she decided to cut him off before he could blather on more about duty and responsibly. It seemed he still had a ways to go about learning those type of things if he thought he could get away from attending the wedding that easily.

“I think you’re a bit mistaken here. It’s not as if the wedding is going to be held right away. I’m not asking you to hold it right this minute here and now. It will take time to put all the preparations in order. Whatever your business, whenever you’re heading you should be back before the date. You can at least think about it can’t you?” She asked knowing that a kage was never away from their village for long.

“Besides as the leader of your clan and the head of state what sort of example do you think you’ll be setting by trying to duck out? If you can’t make time for your own family then how will you ever manage to make any for your people?” she asked him. She knew he was a man used to fighting who had only recently become the leader of his village, he was about to discover that being in charge meant just as much about civics and politics as it was leading men into battle.

As the princess of a prominent and wealthy clan she knew herself first hand how much appearances meant everything. If Satomi couldn’t even bother showing up for her wedding it could be as bad for him as it would for the couple. It would make him seem distant and uncaring to his people and it it would damage Alkaid and Rin’s social status among them, something she couldn’t afford.

Realizing she might have said too much when they weren’t offically family yet she blushed and bowed her head. “I’m sorry for being so disrespectful sir. It’s just I’m so nervous about meeting you and the the wedding. To be in a relationship is so new and exiting that it’s giving me the jitters.” she admitted.

“Tell me you know Rin best, is he really as Dashing as he seemed? He’s not just after me for my money like my cousin warned me about is he?” she blurted one question after another in rapid succession wanting his reassurance that her fiance really was the real deal so that she could calm back down.

“It must seem to you like we’re rushing into things. In a way maybe you’re right, but I’ve just seen so much death. Not long ago one of my closest relatives dropped dead from the plague. Then almost half of my clan was massacred in cold blood, elders and youth alike. Life is too short not to seize happiness if you find it.” she explained.

Realizing she was talking his ears off she looking away sheepishly averting her eyes. “Sorry to keep you so long. I’d like to let you go now but as family I can’t until I at least give you a proper hug goodbye. Consider it as a thank you for your time” she declared as she once again attempted to pull him into an affectionate embrace.

Character File

Post by Kyoji Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:06 pm

As Satomi was talking he was cut off by the Chuunin as she explained that it wasn't happening that in the near future it would occur. However she stepped out of place by dictating what was important to him as she was a complete stranger. And her claims of marrying into his family had yet to be reported to him or the Uchiha leadership. Satomi straightened up as he was about to speak in his defense, but Juniper jumped from her nearby tree, and landed right beside Satomi. It shocked him slightly as he did not know she was there following him. He immediately said, "Ah Juniper such surprise to see you here."

She gave him a scathing look before turning to Akalid as she finished talking. "We will see to your claims young one. As we do not know who you are and there is yet to be truth to any thing that you are saying. But have Rin contact us through the proper channels. And you we shall see to your request."

Satomi face deflated, she was always like this when other woman were around. Juniper also stepped in between them as Akalid went to hug him again. "Also no one touches the Hokage but me." Juniper said with a stern expression.

Sato added, "Juniper." He said with a shocked expression, "But shes correct. We need you to contact our people to corroborate your story. As this is very informal. You are a stranger to us and no one sent you officially to us. So I'll keep it in mind that once everything is attended to. You can speak to Icho for further instructions. Icho stay behind and setup a proper network for her people."

Juniper pushed Satomi from the back lightly, gesturing for him to continue walking. "Ok ok. If there is nothing else we will be on our way."

[Exit to Kusagakure-Leaving Icho- 1 Assault Uchiha NPC- Using B-rank Speed]

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:59 pm

[interupt again]

Without interference from someone who couldn’t possible be there Satomi did nothing himself to stop Alkaid’s from going in for hug, something he wouldn't live long enough to regret. Though out their exchange she had been putting on an act pretending to be a sweet and innocent bride to be while keeping her real mission in her head the entire time.

The moment her arms wrapped around his large frame and her body was pressed up against him she acted. *snikt* without a word of warning multiply bones would erupt from her chest at high speed. Considering she was literally right on top of him at point blank range he would have no chance to react before her s-grade quality spike tore straight thought his armor as if it was made of tissue paper and bore straight through his flesh.

She was targeting multiplier vital organs attempting to pierce though all of them from his heart, to his lungs, to his kidneys and liver none would be sparred. It wasn’t enough to just kill a man like him, she wanted to make sure he was dead several times over. She wasn’t going to take any chances that he would pull some miracle out of his ass and find some way live thought her attack simply because she hadn’t stabbed him enough times.

She didn’t stop their, even as she launched the first wave of her assault she squeezed him tight against her to ensure he couldn’t run away. To the guards at first nothing would seem amiss as she was attacking from where they couldn’t see. Channeling chakra though her legs she generated a massive cluster of bones spreading thought her feet and burrowing underneath the ground around her spreading out in a wide radius around her for an entire 300 meters radius in every direction.

The only warning the guards would have was the disturbance of the earth being shoved aside as tens of thousands of blades shot up from the ground at once slaughtering everything in their path, leaving the guards with no room to escpae or interfear. In the end Alkaid would be left standing alone in a forest of new bone trees, still clutching Satomi to her tightly.

Not satisfied with simply eviscerating the self proclaimed god of shinobi’s chest as she launched the dance of the seedling fern she also launched additional spikes from her forehead aiming to pierce straight thought the Hokage’s mouth and eyes. As the saying went their was no kill quite like overkill. He wasn't a kage for nothing after all so she was attempting to double tap him just to make sure.

Alkaid stuff:

Character File

Post by Kyoji Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:39 pm

(2/3 Precog)

It seemed the Kaguya was not one for the living. As the current events now presented itself in the form of an attack. Alkaid tried an underhanded move by attempting to attack the Hokage. But he knew this was out of character for anyone to attempt to do. Especially to an Emperor. And as such could only mean it was possibly a foolish attempt on his life. As soon as she tried to hug him, Satomi would use his right hand to slap the outstretched right arm of Alkaid and activate his jutsu on her there. All before they fully embraced.

Then his body would simply turn into a swirl nothingness. There was a strong surge of power in his right eye as he activated his Mangekyou Sharingan's Kamui. The bones erupting from her body hit nothing as Satomi disappeared from the world and reappeared in the Kamui Dimension.

The rest of the ANBU was instantly alert. Icho was the first to react to her as he and the rest of them jumped on top one of the Senju forest trees. With no need but for one handsign and no way for her to know he was attacking, kneaded chakra within his mouth and held two fingers up. He then unleashed a large fire dragon before Alkaid could finish her attack.

The two squads activated their Sharingan respectively, now focusing on a hostile threat that refused to go away. The scouting squad also followed suit and jumped high into the trees and landed on a nearby tree branch. But one remained as he was making handsigns at the same time as Icho. The other two made handsigns and began the process of laying the entire area with their own Genjutsu. The second made another layer to the Genjutsu.

The Scout 1 slammed his hands against the ground, and a rumbling began to encircle the road. As fifty meters of land began to drop down, surrounding Alkaid. It was also fifty meters deep. The two ANBU assault squads also began to make their own handseals as they landed. Safe from whatever attack the Chuunin could throw they all prepared the same technique. The Fire dragon technique. Two of them aimed toward the sky. While the other four sent four very large fire dragons from their vantage point. Raining their attacks on the large man-made hole. If she were to escape, they would simply aim the dragons towards where should go, using the power of the Sharingans prediction.

In Kamui dimension Satomi landed on a small white rectangular platform. He was upset some midget tried to kill him, "Maybe Kiri sent her after me. Or shes insane." He said aloud but was only answered by his echos. He popped three ration pills in his mouth before saying, "That damn Kamui takes a lot of chakra. Rin sure knows how to pick em." Satomi would have to have a word with Rin after everything. There was a Kaguya he needed to capture.

-------------------

Satomi: MS -.2
    Kamui (Right eye) - 10
    Added-Weight Rock Technique - 20 = 60/90
    Military Raitions = 90/90
    Perception D++ > B++< B+ (MS, Kamui)

Uchiha NPCs
    Each used: Fire Dragon technique x 6 -12 = 78/90

Scout 1
    Used: Moving Earth Core -10 = 80/90

Scouts 2&3
    Each used:  Demonic Illusion: False Surrounding Technique -5 = 85/90

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:53 pm

Satomi was too little too late to prevent her from hugging him. After all you couldn’t precog something that had already happened. From there his fate was sealed as the man who would be god was lacerated by multiply bones at once all across his chest and torso before he could even think to activate his sharingan and attempt to teleport away. Heart, lungs, kidney, liver she thoroughly impaled them all with her bone spikes.

He had let his arrogance get the best of him, thinking she was wasn’t a threat. Not searching her, not activating his bloodline sooner just in case. Escaping in that situation from a point blank attack from someone with a higher reaction time then him would have been nigh impossible. With his low constitution he would be dead instantly from the pain of having so many of his vital organs pierced at once.

Without his slap and sudden teleport away there was no reason for his guards and scouts to suddenly jump her and start throwing fire and brimstone at her. To them it would seem like their lord was simply reviving what appeared to be an innocent hug. That was until a literal small forest of blades sprung up beneath their feet.

Once again it was too late. The number of protrusion from the ground numbered in the tens of thousands leaving Satomi’s forces nowhere to run. At their speed they would never clear the area of effect in time and their bodies would be impaled and ripped apart by the the countless razor sharp spikes that would run straight through them having no other place to go.

If somehow Satomi had survived the first round of impalement Alkaid had sent a second one his way as more spikes shot from her forehead crushing his eyeballs and shooting out the back of his head after passing though his brain pan. Another would tear thought the atom’s apple on his throat cutting his jugular vain and chocking what little air he might have left in him out in the process. She wanted to make absolutely darn sure he was dead beyond the hope of even the most advanced medical procedure to save him before making her next move.

Alkaid stuff:

Post by Honiko Yoshidara Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:11 am

Note: This ruling has been revised in light of the discovery that Alkaid does not actually possess Seedling Fern.

RULING

There has been a requested ruling on Alkaid's attempted hit on Satomi by stabbing with bone spikes.

Alkaid's attempt at using generic bone spikes to kill Satomi is valid and the hit connects. Alkaid has already successfully connected her hug against Satomi and his use of a precog save to to block it is invalid. Alkaid's hug was connected in the previous round as Juniper Uchiha was not present to block/intercept the hug. This was because she was not posted as having left Konoha (in accordance with the rules requiring characters to exit the gates so as to allow a fair chance of interruption). Juniper cannot spawn next to Sato and then block the hug and since he did nothing to stop it himself then the hug was successfully connected.

Alkaid's next action was to attempt to kill Satomi by ejecting her bones at him at point blank range. Satomi responds to this attempt by using a precog to prevent the hung and dodge the attack. However, Satomi's use of the precog save is invalid.

It is important to note that here that Satomi's precognitive save usage is not invalid because of the "seeing vs analysis" debate that was had in the discord. Others have argued and I agree that the language on analyzing for precog is a bit vague in terms of what is expected of players. Does merely writing that your character sees an opponent constitute enough for analysis or must there be a meatier description and/or noting it at the end of one's post. I do not think that the rules are sufficiently clear as to say the former is out of the question. Satomi's mentioning of seeing Alkaid is enough to function as a "charge" for his precog saves. Had this been the key issue with Satomi's use of the precog save then it would have been perfectly fine.

The main issue with Satomi's use of his precog saves is that its too late. Satomi attempts to precog Alkaid's hug which has already connected. The time to precog and pre-empt the hug was when he posted Juniper blocking it. But because he failed to take action himself in that post, the hug will connect.

This means that in his previous post Satomi had to avoid the attack after the hug was successfully performed.

Satomi wrote:As soon as she tried to hug him, Satomi would use his right hand to slap the outstretched right arm of Alkaid and activate his jutsu on her there. All before they fully embraced.

Then his body would simply turn into a swirl nothingness. There was a strong surge of power in his right eye as he activated his Mangekyou Sharingan's Kamui. The bones erupting from her body hit nothing as Satomi disappeared from the world and reappeared in the Kamui Dimension.

Satomi's actions regarding slapping the outstretched hand cannot occur as she has already hugged him. His activation of the jutsu is a bit vague. All we have to go on that's in the post was that it was Added Light Weight Rock which requires a seal that was not used. It is also specified these actions take place before the hug. Alkaid's post makes it quite clear that her attack occurs immediately after the hug connects.

Alkaid wrote:The moment her arms wrapped around his large frame and her body was pressed up against him she acted.   *snikt*  without a word of warning multiply bones would erupt from her chest at high speed.  Considering she was literally right on top of him at point blank range he would have no chance to react before her s-grade quality spike tore straight thought his armor as if it was made of tissue paper and bore straight through his flesh.

The hug has already connected and so Sato's prior actions cannot interrupt the bone stab or protect Satomi from its effects. His activation of the Mangekyou Sharingan and then activation of Kamui is not instantaneous and cannot occur fast enough for him to escape. While dojutsu activation is rather quick as is activation of Kamui it cannot occur so fast as to avoid such a high speed point blank range attack. To say otherwise would be to turn Kamui into a permanent Destiny LB point.

Satomi's vital organs will be stabbed and he will instantly black out from the pain with death shortly following mere moments afterwards unless a LB point is used or some other intervening act makes it not so.

The Seedling Fern attack Alkaid uses thereafter however will fail as she does not have Ninjutsu and therefore does not know it.

Should Satomi elect to use his LB point then he will incur no damage and the bone spikes will not hit nor harm him. This will appear to the NPCs standing nearby as if he is just being hugged by Alkaid as there will be nothing to indicate he has been attacked. Therefore no attacks may be connected by the NPCs in such an event.

Should Satomi not elect to use his LB point, he will be able to connect his attacks against Alkaid with his NPCs in his post. This is because the the bones will pierce his armour thereby making a loud and discernible noise capable of indicating the presence of conflict. They will be triggered into high alert and will initiate and successfully connect the attacks that were described against Alkaid. Given that there are only two ANBU Assault shinobi according to Satomi's earlier post then that means the following:

Icho will hit Alkaid with the Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique. Alkaid will not experience pain due to her S-Rank Constitution but she will incur 2nd degree burns on her flesh. She will also fall into a 50 meter pit due to Moving Earth Core (presumably with Satomi joining her) and be under the influence of the relevant False Surroundings Jutsu. This will not happen if Alkaid uses an LB point or some other intervening act happens.

The other guard with launch his Great Dragon Fire into the sky and given that Satomi only has two guards the other assault NPC actions mentioned are void.
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:58 am

(Using LB Destiny Point, also using LB Physical Point for Constitution for this post)

Satomi had been grabbed and he was immediately tense but the situation took a turn for the worse. When he had felt himself being stabbed multiple times by Alkaid. As a Kaguya he was aware of their abilities, but he was not aware of them all. The pain however granted by a miracle somehow receded and Satomi was whole once more. Three simultaneous things happened in instant. Firstly Satomi activated his Susanoo (Which doesn't require MS to be active.), a pale gold chakra rib cage began to instantly exude itself like a bubble from the Hokage's body. The heavenly armor was instant and needed no time to activate it. There would be no way for the Kaguya to react to something this fast. Secondly his entire body began to harden as he prepared for any surprise attacks from Alkaid (Constitution raised to S).

Immediately throwing back Alkaid, and also creating a large golden spectral right arm that would reach out to punch the Kaguya. The punch aiming at her chest would send her reeling backwards about ten meters. Where she would collide and be embedded in a Senju tree if it were to connect. As he was activating Susanoo (Which can be done without MS activated so that's clear) his head jerked backwards as he began to retreat backwards as fast as he could, jump skipping backwards till he gained a few meters away.

Thirdly, he activated his Mangekyou Sharingan and channeled chakra into his right eye, activating Kamui. This was activated on his first kick back. His entire body would began to swirl into some sort of portal and he disappeared into the Kamui Dimension. If Alkaid were to gaze upon him before he left to the Kamui Dimension he would look in her eyes with his left eye and activate the full power of his Genjutsu: Sharingan and put her under his complete control. All of this happened at once.

The three Scout ninja were immediately alerted first at the Chuunin's brazen hugging of the Hokage. And they went to remove her when the Hokage jumped back activating his his golden Susanoo and also disappearing. "The Emperor is under attack!" One of scout guards said. They were all around the Assassin only a few meters away as they were protecting their liege.

First the scout guards would react. All three of them would jump backwards giving themselves at least ten meters away from Alkaid and each other. Scout 1 would quickly make the tiger seal and activate the Temple of Nirvana jutsu. Scout 2 & 3 would do the same, giving the powerful jutsu two extra layers save Alkaid figured out a away to avoid the first Genjutsu trap. She would encounter two more of same. Glowing feathers apart of an elaborate illusion, began to fall down from the sky. The range of the fluttering feathers went about 150 meters wide. Alkaid might've been able to notice what they truly were but would not be able to figure out now to get out of it.

Second the two Uchiha guards would react. They would immediately activate their three tomoe Sharingan and also jump backwards a few times creating about ten meters of space between themselves and Alkaid. Uchiha 1 & 2 only needed to hold 1 handsign as they landed on their feet from retreating backwards, they would unleash two large volumes of Katon chakra from their mouths. They would funnel the fire until it formed into a dragon, the two fire dragons would fire off at Alkaid while combining together. So that it became an even larger fire dragon increasing their destructive potency. If Satomi's Susanoo punch landed and the Kaguya flies backwards into the tree. They would aim the attack at where she landed. If she dodged the punch, their eyes would catch her movements and they would aim their attack at her directly and to the ground as to not hit their own Scout guards.

With the Hokage disappearing from this world entirely and away from Alkaid. They could let loose on the Assassin. At the same time a squad group of counter espionage Leaf Ninja were doing their regular patrols on the on the road when they saw the confrontation between the Emperors vanguard and Alkaid. They appeared ahead on the road about twenty meters from the confrontation. If connected, they would see the Kaguya flying backwards till she flew and embedded herself within a thick Senju forest tree and the rest of the vanguard unleashing a torrent of attacks at her. They too were now ready to fight, they would not let this invader escape.

In the Kamui dimension Satomi landed on a small white rectangular platform. He was upset someone tried to kill him, "Maybe Kiri sent her after me. Or shes insane." He said aloud but was only answered by his echos. Satomi would have to have a word with Rin after everything. Now was probably not the time to be going to Kusagakure. Now they would have to deal with whom sent the assassin. He needed more information. Sato channeled chakra into his right eye once again to exit the Kamui Dimension. If he were to be injured in some way by Alkaid. He would immediately depart for the Konoha General Hospital. Otherwise he would return to the administration building. To began ordering the hunting of Alkaid Kaguya a job he would hand specifically to Gin Akama the new ANBU Head Captain.

[Satomi's exit > Kamui Dimension > Administration Building  ]

--------------------------

Susanoo (Level 2) -4
    Left Eye: Genjutsu: Sharingan (S): -25 (If shes caught)
    Kamui (Right eye) - 10 = 75.8/90 (If caught, 50.8/90)
    Perception D++ > B++
    Constitution D++>S (LB Physical point)

Uchiha NPCs (1 and 2)
    Each used: Great Dragon Fire Technique x 2 -12 = 78/90

Scout (1, 2, and 3)
    Each used: Temple of Nirvana -15 (1/2 posts till it fully activates) = 75/90

Scouts info:
    Spoiler:

Uchiha Guards Info:

Spoiler:

Counter Espionage Info:

Spoiler:

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:40 pm

Struggle all he liked Satomi’s resistance was futile. His Susanoo might not require his ms up to activate but it wasn’t something that formed directly against his skin and expanded outwards like a bubble.

Rather the golden enthral rib cage would form slightly away from his actual body encasing anything else close enough to him, like say someone hugging him like Alkaid had been doing with her head pressed tightly against his chest leaving her inside it’s protective barrier.

Just as instantly as he’d made his last ditch defense she too continued the flow of her attack. Realizing the first wave her assault had failed she launched a second faster wave throwing any notion of subtlety out the wind.

Before the skeletal arm could attempt to punch her, before the hokage could activate his ms and attempt to teleport away, before any of the scouts and anbu could do anything. From her body several needle like bones popped out at once at point blank range. As already established being S grade quality they would tear thought his armor and into him. The only thing increasing his constitution would accomplish was spearing him the pain.

Alkaid rained down an unholy fury of spikes aimed at hitting almost every vital organ in his body. Eyes, brain, jugular, throat, heart, lungs, liver, spleen, stomach, intestines, kidneys, hands, none would be sparred as she attempted to put an end to him on the spot. It wouldn’t matter how tough he temporarily was if every part of him that he needed to live was destroyed.

Even if he didn’t die immediately on the spot his eyes would be gone, gored from their sockets leaving him unable utterly unable to teleport. His temporary spike in constitution would be over as quickly as it had begun, the moment it ran out the shock from his wounds would finish him off on the spot.

Should she succeed she would spin around on the spot with the Hokage’s body in her arms. With a feral grin she would make her next move as as the scouts and then anbu made theirs. The scouts attempted to use a jutus they didn’t even know and thus nothing happened.

After all in another version of events where things had played out slightly differently they had tried to use a very specific jutsu, moving earth’s core to drop her into a pit. Even though some cosmic force had turned back the hands of time to give Satomi another chance that wouldn’t suddenly change the forces he had with him into an entirely different unit with different stats and jutsu.

As for the Anbu she had a plan to deal with them. With a nudge she shoved Satomi towards the oncoming inferno letting his body and his susanoo if it was still up take the blast in her stead. Even as she had spun she had qucikly raised a hand toward each of the Uchiha body guards launching a full barrage of five high speed bullets made of bone towards each of them aimed dead center on the chest. So what if their Sharigan allowed them to see it coming? At the speed the soundless bullets moved it would be nearly impossible to get out of the way before they where hit considering the short distances of merely 10 metre between them.

Considering the bullets could tear thought store bought steel armor like it was tissue paper the result upon hitting naked human flesh went almost without saying. Their chest would be torn apart just like she had torn apart the body of her fellow Kiri ninja Eden Syn with the same technique.

Without even pausing to see the results she contiuned to spin. This moved her raised arms towards the two nearest scouts. The moment she had them in her sights she fired again before doing the same to the third, firing bullets at each of them like she had done to all the rest. Much like the anbu they where simply too close to have any realistic chance of avoiding being struck and killed. Within moments the Hokage’s entourage would be almost assuredly be slaughtered leaving Alkaid as the sole survivor on the battlefield turned carnal house.

Alkaid stuff:

Character File

Post by Kyoji Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:15 pm

The Kaguya Assassin immediately tried mounting the offensive by trying to strike out at him yet again. As she first tried to send bones to kill him. She did nothing to stop him from jerking his head backwards and kicking backwards out of her grasp. At the same time he channeled chakra into his entire body and blasted Alkaid at point blank range with his Genjutsu Binding. Tying her movements up immediately. It might not hurt her but it should still send signals in her body to paralyze her. Satomi used both hands to push her off of him very quickly.

Pushing off of her as her bones came out first aiming at his head which he was able to dodge as he jerked his head back before. The rest would miss as well as kicked backwards. Even while he was freeing himself from her grasp his Susanoo would continue its formation. Still bubbling its way out of Satomi in an effort to for the rib cage to give him more space now. And its attack pattern of immediately striking out was still in motion. This time the golden rib cage would form instantly along with the arm where it would grab the Kaguya and capture her. The fingers be pierced as it clamped on the Kaguya. The armored hand would probably began to crack and break. But Satomi only needed her still for less than a second.

As he jumped back his eyes were already formed in the Mangekyou Sharingan. And Alkaid did gaze upon him as she needed to too aim at his head. Using his new heightened powers of illusion he would use Genjutsu: Sharingan with his eye at its maximum potency. He would create an illusion so painfully vivid that it would give her nightmares years to come. Alkaid would then be thrown into a deep unconsciousness. The golden Susanoo's hand would break finally and drop her to the ground. He would also began charging his left eye.

Satomi would hold one hand up to pause his guards from attacking and the ones coming down on their patrol. "She is an assassin. She just tried to kill me. We will capture her and find out who sent her. Kaguya's are immensely hard to get rid of but I shall deal with her. Alert the village of the attack." Satomi would say to the Scout guards as the counter-espionage team ran up to them. He signaled for them. And the Scout guards nodded and disappeared in a flash as they ran back to the village to report the attack.  

"We need to bury her." Sato would say to them.

One of them nodded and the lead espionage ninja (known as CE 1) gestured for everyone to back up. Everyone did as indicated and jumped backwards giving the Leaf ninja more than enough room to bury her. Now he had about 30 meters of extra space. Making two handsigns, he smacked a hand on the ground. A large swamp began to form all around the road. Making it turn from a road to a swamp area, it spread out for 25 meters.  It would start under Alkaid, she would began to fall headfirst through the swamp. /

IF by some chance Satomi is interrupted of his actions. And Alkaids actions were to go through and he was injured in some manner. Satomi would quickly use his Kamui in his right eye and teleport to the Kamui Dimension then he would go straight to the hospital from the Kamui Dimension using his ability once more. Her first reaction would be towards the Uchiha guards who had fired a giant fireball in that shape of a dragon. The blast radius would have been very large alone should have rocked her backwards. Interrupting her actions of firing her finger bullets. Also the moment she would look towards the Uchihas. As they were all looking at her every movement with the Sharingan, Uchiha 1 locked eyes with her. Instantly catching her in the Genjutsu: Sharingan. The power would be immense from the Uchiha and it would knock her out instantly.

The Scouts would abandon the battle and jump into the trees avoiding any bullet attacks. They would then take the trees and run back to Konoha to report the battle. The counter espionage group 3 Leaf ninja coming down the road would replace the scouting squad as backup to the Uchiha.

----------------

Kamui (right eye, and if used will deduct later)
    Susanoo (Level 2) -4
    Genjutsu Binding - 25
    Left Eye: Genjutsu: Sharingan (A): -15 (If shes caught) = 55/90
    Perception D++ > B++
    Constitution D++>S (LB Physical point)
    Left Eye charged

Uchiha NPCs (1)
    Genjutsu: Sharingan  -25 = 53/90

Counter Ninja (1)
    Used: Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld -15 = 85/90

Scouts info:
    Spoiler:

Uchiha Guards Info:

Spoiler:

Counter Espionage Info:

Spoiler:

[Scout Group (3) Exit]

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Post by Kim Chang-Min Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:54 am

RULING

There has been a requested ruling on Alkaid's attempted hit on Satomi by stabbing with bone spikes (again).

Alkaid's attempt at using Dance of Larch to kill Satomi is valid and the hit connects.

I agree with Alkaid's characterization of Susanoo that it does not form at the point of the user's skin and expands outwards. Instead it materializes around the user's body and thus any person grappling the user would not be thrown off or otherwise unable to connect a close contact physical hit. Alkaid references A's body slamming of Sasuke with the first stage of susanoo active. Both the manga and anime source clearly reflect that characterization. Satomi's mention of Madara's Susanoo use is not persuasive because it references a far higher level of Susanoo and involves a technique rather than physical grappling which makes it further removed from the further instance.

Satomi's attempt to connect an escape by jumping backwards is also invalid. His initial post reads as follows:

As he was activating Susanoo (Which can be done without MS activated so that's clear) his head jerked backwards as he began to retreat backwards as fast as he could, jump skipping backwards till he gained a few meters away.

Alkaid is hugging Satomi tightly at a full tier higher in Strength than his own. She is also fairly shorter than he is standing at 5'6 in comparison to his 6'3. Jumping backwards will not result in Alkaid automatically losing her grip as her last post re-affirms that she is still hugging him. Satomi would jump backwards and he'd just be jumping with Alkaid still on him. He lacks the strength or the coordination to break the hug by simply jumping backwards. Jerking his head back will do little to nothing as Alkaid's head is at chest height and her bones can easily reach into his head from her position (Kaguya bones are rather long and Satomi cannot move his head so far back as to completely place it outside of harms way). Satomi's most recent post of trying to pull Alkaid off of him doesn't work either.

Satomi used both hands to push her off of him very quickly.

This is very untimely. The time to do this would have been in his previous post. Even then, the difference in strength, coordination, and leverage (Alkaid being smaller) makes it unlikely that he'd be able to pull her off of him before she gets off her close range and fast paced attack. Thus, Satomi's claim of avoiding the attack on the basis of those actions are too little and too late. The attempt at Kamui (which is timed as happening simultaneous with these actions) as previously stated will not occur before Alkaid double-taps him with Dance of the Larch. To allow otherwise would be to make Kamui auto-dodge level (if someone cannot connect a hit against someone with unactivated Sharingan at point blank range under what circumstances could they connect an attack?).

Alkaid also mentions explicitly in her post the bones aim for his brain and eyes. The fact that his eyes are gored out of his head and completely destroyed means he cannot Kamui to the hospital and the fact that his brain was targeted means that his death is nigh instantaneous. Painless, but nigh instantaneous. S-Rank Quality bones vs S-Rank Constitution will still result in maiming as per the stat's description. Unfortunately for Satomi maiming the brain in such a manner (along with numerous other sensitive and vital organs) will result in death. Satomi will therefore die near instantly unless an LB point is used or unless some other intervening factor makes it not so.

The NPC's attempt at using Great Dragon Fire Technique Combination Technique against Alkaid however is also valid and the hit connects.  In response to the attack levied against her Alkaid does hits:

As for the Anbu she had a plan to deal with them. With a nudge she shoved Satomi towards the oncoming inferno letting his body and his susanoo if it was still up take the blast in her stead.

Two Great Dragon Fires combined into one will not cease to threaten her because a person is thrown in the way. The attack is quite large but Satomi's Armour will drain two ranks from it taking it from S-Rank to B-Rank. The technique is B-Rank and Alkaid's Constitution is S-Rank. Alkaid also spends time spinning thereafter and because she fires the bullets after all of these actions are completed there is no way that it will interrupt the fire jutsu. Alkaid will suffer some minor burns that won't really hurt at all. However, the strike itself will still be strong enough to interrupt her attack.

Scouts obviously do not know Temple of Nirvana and thus cannot connect any attacks related to that. Counter-Espionage NPC can also hear the blast and see the smoke and arrive on scene as well as noted at the end of Satomi's post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:28 am