Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Buying Some Ninja Tool!

Taiga
    Taiga

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth | Bukijutsu | Taijutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 10,000

Buying Some Ninja Tool! Empty Buying Some Ninja Tool!

Post by Taiga Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:35 am

"Whew! That was a good training session!"

Taiga sat at the edge of the Ninja Academy rooftop, which had an assortment of recreational activities such as track fields and training posts for hand-to-hand combat and shuriken technique. With her jade green hair glistening in the concurrent breeze she watched the sun begin to set as she rested. Reclining back she extended both arms behind her using the ground to support her weight. Kicking her legs back and forth in a trance she generated some thought. "I should probably head to the store now or I'll never go." Taiga slid off the edge and descended ten meters onto the nearest roof top grunting as she fell to one knee, perhaps underestimating the fall but still unscathed. The girl skipped across the roof tops in an effort to reduce the time running through the bazaar making her way through the crowds. Taiga dropped in front of the Weapon Store's front entrance. Fortunately for her, they were still open. Cordially pushing the door open she poked her head in. "Oh, hello. I won't take long. i just need to restock some supplies." In a few moments she gathered everything she needed and checked out at the counter with the shop clerk. Assembling the gear on her person she fanned her hand bidding farewell to the helpful assistant before leaving the building and make her way home.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:10 am