Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Ping Pang Strip Club [M]

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Ping Pang Strip Club [M] Empty Ping Pang Strip Club [M]

Post by Kim Chang-Min Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:48 pm

The Twins had opted for a rest after their long travel to the Lightning Country. However, "rest" meant different things to each of them. To Konami, "rest" meant get ready for bed with a solid book on the criminal underworld, business management, and village politics. If they were going to get their business started they'd to be informed on all their current major players. Navigating the space would be difficult and Konami knew her sister didn't have the bandwith to come up with a detailed plan. Toonami's version of "rest" included drugs, sex, and loud music. Konami scoffed at her inability to sit still but Toon retorted that nothing about the criminal underworld could be learned from books. One had to go out, drink with vagabonds, and generally show that you weren't a complete tool.  The two agreed to disagree and so Konami stayed in while Toon took Higure to the local strip club.

Ping Pang's Strip Club

Spoiler:

Ping Pang's Strip Club was located in a small town in the southwestern corridor of the region. It was frequented by a few high rollers. Mainly feudal lords, merchants, and of course the upper echelons of the criminal elite. Toonami practically skipped down the street, her hands interlaced with Higure's as they made their way to the flesh den. Toon was already pretty crossfaded (alcohol and weed), and she made sure her companion was thoroughly fucked up as well. So in reality, their skipping was more like stumbling. As they headed to the location, Toonami complained about her sister's prudishness as she often did.

"Oh my gooooooood Higure! Bitches be trippin! Do this! Do that! Don't do this! Don't do that! We need to wait, we need to plan, blah blah blah! Running the streets isn't what ya know, its who ya know!"

Toonami enjoyed schooling Higure on the finer points of criminality. That of course required doing as much as lecturing.

"Keep this in that pretty head of your's.....a real bad bitch doesn't ask to do what she wants. She just does it. Stick with me kid. I'll show you how to have some real fun!"

Once they arrived in front of the strip club, Toonami retrieved a baggie filled with a white powdery substance. Cocaine. She put her foot on a nearby fire hydrant and stretched out her ultra-long Amazonian leg. While Higure stood there, and in plain view of anyone who happened to be watching, she emptied the bag on her smooth gray leg. She split the powder into three thick lines before rolling up a crisp bill and offering it to her disciple.

"Get on my level Higure, try this shit!"

She had become accustomed to watching Higure smoke and snort things off of her body. It turned her on and amped her up in a way few things did.
    ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

Ping Pang Strip Club [M] Empty Re: Ping Pang Strip Club [M]

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:02 pm

From the moment they touched down on the Land of Lightning Toon had gotten them good and thoroughly blitzed. Higure's mind was in a delicious haze and arms wrapped around each other they 'skipped' along the streets following their whims as Toonami started complaining about her sister. Something Higure knew she did too blow off steam and how much she loved her sister.

But she took in the lesson and laughed as she added her own two cents, "Or knowing whom to light on fire after taking out their kneecaps, right?" Higure, suddenly leaned against Toonami and let loose a soft whine, "Toon ... I haven't seen pretty flames or explosions in over a week. Can we make some pretty booms? Like kind you make in my mouth when you kiss me? Or like the 'Freak Accident' that killed all those Konoha Shinobi ... and the other patrons, but fuck those guys."

Of course the freak accident was helped along with a liberal application of fireball and Gale Palm, and with all of them inebriated, it was easy to sit back and watch the place go up in flames. It was their fault to talk about Akeno's death like they did. But fire was her primary way of dealing with problems, and so far worked miracles.

But since meeting Toon she'd yet to feel the craving to really revel in destruction to blow off steam. She had something better. She had Toon, and as weird as it felt, she finally had something that took the place of all the hurt and pain she'd been feeling. Something real she could grasp, something that made her feel happy to be alive for once.

But it was what she said next that really was an eye opener, 'Do what you want, and never ask another permission to do it.' of course being called pretty, as well as being drunk and stoned made that bit of advice get pushed to the side. As her face blushed so hard it turned a vivid shade of tomato red.

As they got to the front of the club Higure looked at the lines of powdery white substance on her legs, while she trusted Toon with her everything. She felt wanted to know what she was going to be inhaling at such large quantities. Giving it a taste she felt her tongue go a little numb.

She looked at Toon and remembering the recently given advice replied "I don't want to get numb on painkillers, they'll keep me from feeling all of that sexy, hawt body. But if you really want me to show you how I really feel about you … can you get some Ecstasy? I heard it's really good for … certain firsts … and I want to do somethings to, Higure caught herself and gave a light cough, "I mean with you … it's something really special. For the most beautiful woman in the world, who's literally every type of amazing … and for some reason made me yours even though I'm not as pretty, or sexy, or awesome as my precious SmexBerry."

[1]

110 CP.

Jutsu: Jutsu List

Stuff Made: None yet.

Gear Owned:
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu

Post by Kim Chang-Min Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:52 am

Toon smirked when Higure mentioned a lack of "boom booms" in their life recently. The Twins had some great amusements planned for the future, but in the near term Toonami was sure they could find out something fun to do. She'd kiss the top of Higure's head and reply: "When we get to Kumo, I promise we'll make something go boom!" Konami wouldn't like it, but what was life without a bit of fun every now and again.

When it came time for Higure to snort the cocaine she had laid out though. The girl refused. Toonami opened her mouth to intimidate her love puppy but then the protege complained that she didn't want to feel numb. She wanted to feel, and feel intensely. She asked for Ecstasy and for Toon to take her virginity. The blueberry raised an eyebrow and smiled.  

"For you? Anything doll. But I never let good drugs go too waste." Toonami retracted the bill and instead inserted it into her nose. Leaning over her own leg, she slowly inhaled the cocaine. Snorting each line before straightening up and sniffling heavily.

"Ooooh fuck..." Toon stumbled away from the fire hydrant and blinked a few times as the stimulant rapidly entered bloodstream. "Ecstasy? Fuck yeah!" she remembered what her pseudo-girlfriend wanted but first she wanted something of her own. Toonami grabbed Higure by the waist and pulled her close. It was time to make more fireworks. She bent down and kissed Higure, softly at first but then more intensely as her body reacted to the close contact. The woman's hands ran along Higure's smaller form before settling on her cheeks. Toon being Toon there was some tongue action involved. The lewd woman's pierced tongue finding Higure's dancing with it for awhile before she finally broke the kiss. She pinched her student's nipple and laughed deviously at what they had just done.

"I'mma go get our party favors and meet you inside. Go inside and look at some chicas but if I see you kissing any of them, I'mma kill you both!" she said giving an exaggerated pout. She was kidding of course, or was she? Higure would know that Toon was quite jealous. She often flirted with other boys and girls in front of Higure. However, if Higure herself so much as talked to another person with an ounce of attraction, Toon often caused serious drama. Fights were not unheard of. She was a hypocrite in that sense. She wanted Higure to disobey and disrespect others but not her of course. Toonami believed them to be in a specific type of love. It was difficult to put in words but it was true all the same.

Toonami cartwheeled in another direction. She knew a specific dealer in the area who could supply them with E. In the meanwhile, Higure was free to go inside and enjoy the strip club.
    ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:27 pm

In response to the promise to make something go boom in Kumo, along with a kiss on her forehead Higure squeed and leaned closer to Toon, "You are the best. I can't wait for us to rock Kumo in the most metal moment ever!"

And from there things just seemed to go on the up and up for Higure. She'd never really talked out against all the things that Toon dragged her through, it was an experience that she wouldn't trade for anything in the world. But taking Toon's lesson to heart, she was given a great reward, after watching a great show of Toon's flexibility as she snorted an entire bag of blow. Toon leaned over and kissed her softly at first, then gradually increasing in intensity, as her hands traveled her body.

Higure melted into the kiss, her body reacting passionately to Toon, one hand grasping her ass, while her other reached up and held Toon's head and massaged her scalp. Feeling the softness of her hair. Even feeling her tongue in her mouth was like a fire of lust that stoked a deep need in Higure, a hunger that could only satiated by the woman kissing her deeply. And as her hand traveled to her cheek, Higure responded by gently grabbing it and placing it over her chest. Letting Toon feel the fluttering excitement and passion of her heart beat.

As Toon pulled back Higure looked at her with fiery, passionate hunger, "I'm so going to use your 'do what I want' advice more often if it gets me you kissing me like that, and getting the only woman for me to take my virginity as you show the world that I belong to you, and no one else ... and Toon? Since this is my first time, I want you to do me so good that I forget how to walk."

She slowly pealed away from Toon giving one last squeeze of the blueberry, amazon's toned ass. As she drunkenly sauntered into the club. Where she was met by a stage full of naked women shaking it for cash. She sauntered over to the stage and sat, she had to admit she was enjoying the show, at a distance. Keeping an eye out for Toon, and when a stripper would come her way she'd turn her pockets inside out showing she had no money. Which made a good deterrent while she got herself ready for the main event.

[2]

110 CP.

Gear Owned:
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:45 pm

The passion and intensity of the kiss was in the top 5% of encounters that the wild woman had ever had. She couldn't say it was the best kiss, but it was certainly up there.

and Toon? Since this is my first time, I want you to do me so good that I forget how to walk."

Toon's magenta eyes appeared to brighten with greater intensity. Higure was basically giving her the go-ahead to sexually pwn her. She licked her lips and replied: "You're gonna get yours, you just wait doll"

-------------

Tracking down an E supplier in this town wasn't as difficult as one would think. It was a well known vice den and many of the authorities turned a blind eye to the rampant illegal activity that occurred in the area. They did so under the condition that none of the degeneracy spread outside the town's borders. Thus, Toonami was able to procure three hits of esctasy, some lube, a couple of dildos and one strapon. She packed the contraband into a bag and then made her way back to Ping Pang's.

Toon waltzed into the strip club with her backpack. There were dozens of naked women dancing on poles and offering men lap dances. It wasn't unheard of for the patrons to take a girl into the VIP lounge where they'd be afforded extra services. Ordinarily, Toon would be having a ball with these sexy chicas, but today only one girl had her attention: Higure Tatsuda. The blueberry snuck up behind her before placing her hands in front of her eyes. She kissed her lover's neck and nibbled on her ear.

"Guess who?"

ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:54 pm

Higure was a bundle of excitement and nerves as she waited for her Blueberry Lover, and at least in her humble opinion, sexiest woman alive. Counting down the seconds till her world was going to be rocked, she gave a short laugh as she watched the naked women on stage shake their money makers, or give a bit more close and personal with the johns that gave up good Ryo.

It wasn't too long ago that she didn't have any thought in her head for frivolity or sex. She didn't have much of a life, as much as an existence. Focused for so long on proving herself; of trying to get what she felt she deserved; of hunting shadows. But Toon changed all of that. Sure she was jealous, a wild storm of chaos, and lived by her own drums. But had given her so many firsts, and had pulled her into things that was like a hurricane of sex and drugs pulling her into the world.

Higure was happily thinking about the things that led up to this moment. When her vision went black as a pair of blue-grey hands covered her eyes, as she felt Toon's sensuous lips on her neck Higure felt her body lean back into the kiss exposing her neck just before she felt her ear getting nibbled.

Both bits of touch sending tiny jolts of pleasure that drew soft, lustful gasps from her lips. "Toonami, the hottest goddess on the planet. And Kage of my heart."

And there couldn't be any more fitting answer, turning around she she wrapped her arms around Toon and kissed her passionately, even if her skill showed that she had little experience in the area. She made up for it with enthusiasm, and an honest need, pulling back slightly she slipped off her jacket and whipped it around Toon to pull her closer as she looked deeply into those bright amethyst orbs, "So Love, do you want to take me on stage in front of every body? Or is there somewhere special you want to do it for my first time?"

And with that, she'd wait to see what fate had in store for her.

[3]

110 CP.

Gear Owned:
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:02 pm

"And don't you ever forget it" Toonami chuckled softly in her ear. She nuzzled Higure's neck and ran a pierced tongue from its nape all the way to her cheek. Higure turned around and passionately kissed her and the two melted in each other's embrace. She wasn't an exhibitionist but she didn't mind an audience either. The strip club was loud and hot, but with all the action and intensity in the building, the energy between them was the strongest. It dominated their surroundings and even the strippers were noticing the two lovers.

On stage or in private? Higure left the choice up to her and Toonami bit her lip in consideration. It'd be so hot to have everyone watch them have sex, but at the same time there was something dark and inviting about the VIP rooms. That's when the wild genius was struck with a brilliant thought. Why not both? She took her lover by the hand and walked to a set of stairs in the corner of the club. A bouncer blocked their path with his arms folded. The man was shorter than Toonami but well-built. The impudence of the asshole incensed Toonami, that, in combination with the drugs put her on the border of violence. But the heat in her loins prevented her from acting out. She wasn't about to let her own ego cuntblock her. The taller woman grinned and whispered something in the man's ear. She slipped him a bribe and he nodded.

They had reached an understanding. The man headed upstairs, leaving them alone in a corner of the club for the moment.

"Best of both worlds..." she said cryptically. Where was she taking Higure? She'd soon find out. "Now say 'Ah'" Toonami produced a small white pill with the Kanji for 'Love' imprinted on it. A single hit of ecstasy contained 100mg of 3,4 methylenedioxy-methamphetamine or, MDMA. Factoring in their size, the presence of other chemicals, and their shared desire to get as high as possible, Toonami had bought and bartered with the precision of a true doctor. Toon placed the pill on Higure's tongue and waited for the girl to swallow before she downed her own. This version of the drug was fast-acting and by the time the bouncer came back, they'd already start feeling the affects. Once they got started, they'd hit their peak.
    ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:52 pm

When Toon grabbed her hand and began wondering to the stairwell, she couldn't help the small squee that escaped her lips as she leaned against her soon-to-be-lover. But when they got their Higure felt an intense anger at the Bouncer cuntblocking her, and would have acted on her default response to things that made her angry. But thankfully for the establishment, and Higure's fleeting virginity, Toon solved the problem with a quick bribe, she pulled Toonami into a deep kiss, and pulling back she gave a happy, drunken smile, "Your way of solving problems was so much better than mine. Now let's get this party started Hawtness, I want everyone to know that I belong to you and noone else. It's making me so wet right now." Higure purred.

Higure swayed on her feet as Toon led them to the stairwell, giving her the cryptic comment of best of both worlds. Higure was a little too inebriated to grasp it, but from the sensations her body was giving her she knew it was going to be good, if the tingling sensation singing along her nerves and the flutter of her stomach had anything to say about it.

She watched as Toon produced a small white pill with the kanji for love written on it, and giving a loud squee, opened her mouth with a cute, "Ahhhmmm!" as she wrapped her lips around Toon's finger. Sucking the pill off her finger, and letting her tongue play along her finger, before slowly pulling away from it.

She felt the effects almost immediately, as everything seemed sharper, more real, and a sense of raw euphoria spread throughout her body. She'd heard rumors that having sex on Ex was the most intense thing a person could ever do. And Higure was a go big, or go home kind of woman. And losing her virginity, was definitely one of those moments to go not just big, but the type of big that usually requires police reports, and made a statement to the one she was trying to reach.

[4]

110 CP.

Gear Owned:
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:04 pm

Higure complimented Toonami's problem-solving skills and dutifully swallowed the hit of E without any hesitation. Toon had trained the girl well as she added a bit of theatricality to the act by sucking on Toon's finger. The woman watched as her pet seductively practiced her oral skills on the digit. She really had come a long way. Toon's gently removed the finger and began to kiss Higure, the effects of the drug slowly taking hold and increasing her heart rate and sensitivity. This kiss felt different from the ones before. More passionate, more connection, and more lust. Before Toon could lose all control and strip her pet down right then and there, the bouncer came back. Toon broke the kiss and turned to face the shorter man who grinned and nodded. Toon patted him on the shoulder and took Higure up the stairs by the hand.

They walked up a couple of flights of stairs before going through a rooftop door. In a few moments, they were on top of the Ping-Pang strip club establishment. Toonami had bribed the bouncer to set up a "roof suite" for them. It was a common thing for VIPs and their escorts to want to fuck under the open skies and Toon decided that the best way to get the most out of Higure's first time was to do it out and the open, but still have some degree of privacy. The rooftop overlooked the streets below and some of the passerby could see and hear the action on above. Toon considered it the perfect blend of voyeurism and privacy. A fresh bed made in the shape of a stylized heart with pink and red sheets lay before them. The bouncer had even gone through the trouble of providing lubricant, water, and assorted snacks.

The bribe was a good bribe.

Toon allowed Higure to take in the moment before picking her up and tossing her over her shoulder. The tall woman then walked to the bed and plopped her pet down. She flicked a long blue braid out of the way and stared into her plaything's eyes. The intensity of the moment had reached a fever pitch.

"Special enough for ya?"

A few passerby on the streets below had taken notice of the people on the rooftop but because the action hadn't started yet, they didn't linger too long. Once the two lovers started, they'd probably begin to attract a decent sized audience. Close enough to see the action but far away enough to not interfere or spoil the magic between them.
    ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:26 pm

Higure was loosing herself to Toon, when the Bouncer came back and Toon broke her kiss. Higure felt a sad, needful whimper escape her throat, but before she could voice anything she noticed the exchange between Toon and the bouncer. Getting her hand grabbed she was immersed in just how soft and warm Toon's hand was and wanting to know if the rest of her felt as good let her free hand wander over Toon's toned abs. A sense of curious wonderment filling her as she traced the contours of Toons's lithe, wiry muscles taunt and firm under her skin that felt like the world's most luxurious silk as the Ecstasy started kicking in.  

The warmth and texture building up a satisfied, guttural purr of contentment from deep within her as she followed Toon to the roof top. The stars seemed to glow even brighter, surrounded by tiny halos of light, and the sounds and weather felt more visceral and real. The sea breeze feeling even more calming and refreshing. It was by far the most romantic and hawtest thing Higure had ever seen.

As Toon plopped her down and asked her if it was special enough, Higure looked deep in her eyes. Her primal need, and fiery passion burning brightly in them, pulling Toon close she whispered seductively in Toon's ear, "I don't think we'll need the lube. I swear to the Kami's, you could drown a toddler in my panties right now."

[5]

110 CP.

Gear Owned:
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:24 pm

"I'll be the judge of that" she whispered back

Toonami's hand made its way in-between Higure's legs as she sought proof for the girl's words. In seconds, she found it. Higure's underwear was soaked and they had barely gotten started on the foreplay.  "If you're wet now, you'll be fucking squirting in the next few minutes" Toon said as she began kissing the young woman's neck. She climbed on top of her apprentice and starting pulling off the girl's clothes. Most lesbians were pretty sensual and while Toon was no stranger to the art of passionate love, she found that drugs made her impatient. At first she removed each article of clothing gingerly, but like a kid who got closer to the core of a present after removing the bow, she was practically tearing off Higure's clothes once she started seeing more and more of the Tatsuda's bronze skin.

Toonami for her part didn't have much to take off. Her tank top snapped off with a simple unclicking of the back clasp, revealing a pair of pierced itty bitties. Then her short shorts came off just as quickly. Toon's blue braids were so long they were practically falling off the bed. She grabbed one braid and slowly tied it around Higure's neck. This was a trick she often used on virgins. The E would make everything feel good, great even. The moment was intense and even an experienced drug addict like Toon found herself lost in the moment.

But that wasn't enough.

For someone like Toonami, it was always about pushing the boundaries. Going further and further. She had countless pregnancy scares, drug overdoses, and other assorted accidents in chemistry and combat. All of this because she threw caution to the wind and pushed every moment to its absolute limit. This would be no different.

It took her no more than a few seconds to fix a fairly complex but tight knot around her sex kitten's neck. She had clearly done this before. Once she was through, she'd explain:

"If ya can't trust me with your life, then ya can't trust me to make ya cum"

The meaning of the words were clear. Toon had every intention of asphyxiating Higure while she went down on her. And in that moment just before death by strangulation and absolute orgasmic bliss, Toon would release her braid and allow Higure to experience a pleasure that few had the courage to even attempt. It was all about trust and experience. Higure would need to submit to her lover and put her absolute trust in her. What better way to do that than to put her own life in Toon's hands?

With the braid secure, Toon would kiss her way down to Higure's pussy. Once she reached her destination, she'd wrap one hand around the girl's thigh, pulling her closer so that Higure's sex would be touching the blueberry twin's mouth. Then, using her other hand, she'd pull on her own braid. Forcing the knot to tighten to the point where breathing would become impossible for Higure.

This is where the fun begins!

Toonami would begin to slowly run her pierced tongue up and down Higure's labia. Her tongue occasionally brushing against her partner's clitoris. It was a slow start, but as Higure's supply of oxygen slowly started to dwindle. She'd begin to pick up the intensity. Removing her hand from Higure's thigh, she'd slide a finger into the virgin. The digit encountered some resistance but the combination of lust and drugs had loosened her. Higure's excitement also gave her enough lubrication to work with. The finger would slide deep into her, opening her up slowly and perhaps even painfully given the fact that it was her first time. Toon would continue to work the spot, ignoring Higure's struggles and tightening the makeshift noose if need be. If she wanted this moment to be special, then timing and control would be everything.
    ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:07 pm

Higure felt herself jump at her sex being touched by Toon, as her breath caught in her throat. The promise of her squirting in a few drawing a shiver of barely contained anticipation, but it was the kiss on her neck that was pure bliss. Like little shocks of electricity shooting through her drunken, Ecstasy filled body.

"W-wow! Oh! Oh! My Fuck!" Higure gasped as tiny moans of pleasure shot through her. Her left hand grasping and stroking her lover's scalp. With her other fumbling to undress Toon, something made harder as Toonami tore her clothes off with abandoned, then showed the young fire haired girl how it was done.

As Higure lay naked and vulnerable before Toon, her eyes wide with wonder, she watched as Toon deftly tied the braid around her neck. Telling her that if she couldn't trust Toon with her life, she couldn't trust her to make her cum. All she'd do was give a small trusting nod. Trying to convey her trust and consent with the simple gesture.

A simple gesture that was made harder when the braid tightened around her neck. As Toon started her trail of kisses lower, what would have been pleasured coos were strained mewls of pleasure. As the braid slowly tightened around her neck. But Higure was nothing if not a creature that threw herself at whatever she did with abandon, and the noose wasn't going to make her take things slowly now. As Toon entered her, Higure angled her hips up and clamped her hands around Toon's head in an effort to keep herself from pulling away from the noose, while trying to get as much of Toons hands as possible.

Black spots filled her vision as a tingling pleasure spread throughout her body. Anticipation and panic starting wrestle within her. But her trust in Toon kept her strong as she silently egged Toon to take things further.

[6]

110 CP.

Gear Owned:
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:43 pm

The nod was all she needed. Higure was willing to to put her life and pleasure in Toon's hands. The girl squirmed and moaned as Toonami worked at her body. The younger twin flicked her pierced tongue along her girlfriend's labia and clit, with a mixture of practiced aggression and care. She had done this before many times. It was one thing to give good head, it was an entirely differently ball game to give good head while slowly suffocating someone. Fortunately, Toonami's promiscuity combined with her medical knowledge gave her the ability to pull off this rare and delicate erotic maneuver. Toonami would continue suck and play with Higure's pussy, occasionally using chakra and her skill with Ijutsu to stimulate just the right nerves. It was a sensation that few women would ever experience, and Higure was lucky enough to experience it for the first time. The braid-noose that tightened around her neck would remain there. The black spots would grow larger and her vision would darken. Soon she'd fall unconscious, but just before that moment of being swallowed into eternity. Toonami would drive a finger deeper into her, searching and finding her G-Spot and stimulating it with consistent stokes. Her thumb would grave against Higure's clit, applying just enough pressure to give her a dual orgasm. It was only when her partner reached the absolute climax of pleasure would she then release the braid allowing her to finally breathe once more. Toonami would inch upwards, her chin dripping with girl cum. The twin would plop right next to Higure and give her a deep kiss. It was essentially a perverse CPR. Toon would wait for Higure to come to her senses and as she did so she kept a leg in between Higure's sex. The two were physically and romantically intertwined.

"Hmmm, did you like that?" she asked.

It was a rhetorical question of course. She was certain Higure would but ultimately she liked to hear her sexual prowess praised.
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:18 pm

Toon looked over and saw to her surprise that Higure had totally passed out from the pleasure. She checked the girl's pulse to ensure she wasn't dead from excess hedonism. Toon was releive to find that Higure was alive albeit clearly inexperienced when it came to the rush of drugs and sex. Toon slung the mink over her shoulder and walked over to a bouncer and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and agreed to take the unconscious Higure home to Konami, whom would care for her. She payed the man handsomely and the girl was whisked off to her bed where she could dream of love and excitement from the comfort and safety of her bed.

Toon however still had some pep left in her system.

[End Thread]
    ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:26 pm

The bliss Higure felt when she felt Toonami deep inside her was like liquid lightning shooting through her body. The pleasure beyond anything she could have ever imagined, but the mix of drugs, breath play, and a mind blowing orgasm blasted away her consciousness and the last thing she remembered was pure concentrated bliss. As darkness consumed her, that spark of happiness reminded her why she had fallen for Toon in the first place, because there was no one in the world who'd take her to the heights of new experiences as Toon did. Nor did anyone push the boundaries of what her body could experience quite like the blueberry firecracker. It was a learning experience, and Higure was nothing if not a quick learner.

// Thread Exit

110 CP.

Gear Owned:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:26 am