Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Ping Pong Strip Club [Toonami Flashback]

Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Ping Pong Strip Club [Toonami Flashback] Empty Ping Pong Strip Club [Toonami Flashback]

Post by Yuki Kaida Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:00 pm

Ken had made it to one of his favorite places, if there was anywhere he could get information about the society it would be in such a lecherous place. He was extremely well known as he walked in the place got quiet with him simply smiling. He would take a seat at the bar with many moving away from him, the whispers would fill the room about him, he was a very wanted man and he was considered extremely dangerous.

"Don't be scared you dumbasses I am just here for a good time if your so scared go crying to your mommas. Yeah, I did bad stuff but it isn't like you shitheads haven't done equally as bad things not get over it and have a good time."

He would order a hard drink and sit quietly by himself, it was clear he had a lot on his mind, he was a failure of a father and he certainly did some terrible things. However he had to try to at least make his daughter's future brighter if he couldn't at least try to make one good impression she would always bitterly hate him. Even if he did do it he doubted she would ever love him but this was for a brighter future, to have a place for her where she felt safe where she did not have to follow in his footsteps. He was quite a pathetic man, he was so strong but what had he really accomplished, sure he could join the society for real but he didn't want to follow someone elses path. If he was going to die he wanted to follow his path and ideals until the end, he would die a real man following his own path and vision for the future not be a puppet.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Ping Pong Strip Club [Toonami Flashback] Empty Re: Ping Pong Strip Club [Toonami Flashback]

Post by Kim Chang-Min Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:59 am

Toonami skipped down the steps that led back down to the ground floor of the strip club. The woman licked her lips still fresh from the juices of her girlfriend. She had sent Higure back to Konami after their extremely passionate lovemaking session. Toon didn't hate cuddles but she found that distance made the heart grow fonder and so she always tried to wrap things up after some intense sex. The effects of the ecstasy were still in her system and while she had sent Higure away, she planned on staying and partying the rest of the drug out of her system. The ultra-tall druggie skipped down the last steps and finally landed back where all the strippers and alcohol were. She twirled around and danced her way to one of the poles. She wasn't a stripper employed by the club but she had bribed one of the bouncers well enough that no one would mind or care if she took a spot on one of the poles. As high as Toonami was though, she was fairly well attuned to the "streets". She noticed people were whispering and shying away from a unbelievably tall fellow.

Toonami and her sister were almost always the tallest people in the room. Standing at 6'5 they were practically giantesses and Toon wouldn't have it any other way. But this guy was something else entirely. He was sitting down, but Toon could tell just from his sheer size that he'd tower above her if he was standing. The thought immediately made her wet. It was so rare to find a man that was more physically imposing than her and it instantly brought out her more submissive side. She'd thorough dominated Higure and many girls like her, but part of her did enjoy getting manhandled once in awhile. The fact that other men feared him only drew her closer to him. The girl grabbed a drink from the bar and downed it in one go (not that she needed the extra boost but it wouldn't hurt either).

Toonami leapt on the stage adjacent to him. He was sitting off to the side but the area was a mini-booth with a single platform and pole extending to the ceiling. It was designed to be a little getaway from the hustle and bustle of the club. Not exactly a VIP room but private and out of the way enough to serve the same function. Toonami would grab the pole and spin around it acrobatically. She locked her legs on the steel pole and slowly lowered herself until she was eye level with the notorious warlord. Her super long twin braids draped across the platform and fell into his lap. She vaguely recognized him and a smirk spread across her face as she addressed him directly while upside down.

"Why the long face big guy? Didn't kill enough kids today?" she said in a mocking tone, her true intention being to provoke a reaction from him.
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Ping Pong Strip Club [Toonami Flashback] Empty Re: Ping Pong Strip Club [Toonami Flashback]

Post by Yuki Kaida Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:18 am

Ken simply glared at all the pussies that backed away from him, he could hear rumblings of men wanting to test his power he only wished they would make a move. With his mind focused he suddenly saw a woman lower herself down thew pole in front of him. He was unsure what she wanted as he clearly did not show signs he wanted anything to do with anyone. Then she said something about not being able to kill children with him quickly moving his hand to grip the woman tightly around the neck.

"If you know that much about me you should understand I am not someone you want to piss off, it would take me no time at all to snap your neck like a twig. However, it seems I made some others mad so I need to take care of them first. We can finish this discussion after that woman."

Ken would let go of her neck and turn around with three men lunging at him before he would suddenly spawn a giant sword from his hand with the blade slamming down fast and hard into one of the men. His body falling into two halves as blood sprayed everywhere causing massive panic. The other men would try to run but he would turn his blade to the side cutting both of them in half at the waists before turning back toward the woman. Blood now covering his armor he would take a seat and continue to drink as nothing had happened.

"Now woman what was that you were saying, but you know you're the type of woman I like, having big swinging balls to even think of challenging someone like me. I have a feeling we won't be welcome here for much longer but we can make sure to have some fun before we leave woman."

He would grip her pigtail and pull her down hard attempting to make her fall into his lap. one thing was sure he had insane amounts of strength it was easy to see how he conquered a nation with almost no forces. He was not the typical shinobi, no he was more of a warrior someone so strong it should strike fear in the hearts of those around him.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu

Post by Kim Chang-Min Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:56 am

Toon had provoked the response she desired and then some. Ken reached out and grabbed her throat giving her a nice hard menacing choke. The woman gasped in a combination of pleasure and fear. She could tell he wasn't lying when he said he could snap her neck like a twig. "Harder Daddy" she barely whispered half-joking and half-serious. It was a bit exhilarating to be choked while outside. Even more exciting was the fact that it was by a internationally wanted warlord. Toonami gripped the pole and held her position up until he released her to take care of some business. The twin looked on as Ken Tetsudashi slaughtered a few citizens that had a bit too much liquid courage.

The blood and carnage that erupted in the strip club caused quite a bit of ruckus. Many of the denizens left and were accompanied by screaming strippers who were now in fear of their life. Such a scene wasn't totally unheard of in Ping Pang's but this was particularly gruesome even for them. A few hardened criminals stayed in the area not wanting to look like pussies but it was clear from the look on their faces that they wanted no smoke with him.

Ken returned to his seat and gripped Toonami by one of her ultra long pigtails. He forcibly pulled her into his lap eliciting a giggle from the Twin. He complimented her grit and made his intentions known. Toonami bit her bottom lip and placed a hand on his chest. He was outrageously muscular and seeing him slick with blood brought her more demure and feminine side. The twin crossed her legs and she snuggled into his lap. A stark change from the disobedient and unruly posture she held before.

"Hmm...you're the type of man I like. One who doesn't give a fuck what other people think and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. I'm down for whatever big boy."
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin
    Catnapper

Post by Yuki Kaida Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:08 am

Ken smiled as she said choke her harder, she was quite a woman and appealing to him, sure she could use putting on some weight. Judging by her frame he had to wonder if she was on something but that did not bother him who was he to judge how people treated themselves. She would snuggle further into his lap as she said she was ready for anything he wanted. He would laugh some as he would suddenly turn her head and force a kiss on her. If she allowed he would push his tongue into her mouth and begin to twist around her own before pulling away giving her a light bite on her lower lip and pulling back before letting go.

"I can think of lots of things we can do, the question is how shy are you I could take you right here and now with the men ready to piss themselves that stayed behind. I am sure they would begin to masturbate watching us and I could care less won't affect my performance any, but how about a nice strip show using that poll. I am sure you have some moves and if you do a good job I will reward you with what I know you want."

He waited to see if she would comply with his orders as the others did not make a move toward him and they were wise to do so. He was happy he had met her he had a bad time dealing with a cult, basically turned an entire village against him and pissed of Shimiko someone he has sure held a grudge for all of eternity, she seemed to be that type of bitch.

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:01 pm

Ken pulled her into a rough kiss and Toonami gave some token resistance at first. She put her hands on his chest and tried to use it as leverage to push away but given the strength differential it was futile. She ultimately melted into his arms and accepted his tongue into her mouth. She made sure to return the favor by running her pieced tongue along his. The lingering bite he gave her hurt but Toon was the sort of girl that was turned on by that kind of devious play. For the first time in a long time, her pale skin blushed as she ran her tongue along her bruised bottom lip.

He's so rough

"I want you to fuck me in front of them...." she said in response. "You better have a big dick though, I don't strip for just anyone" Usually she played hard to get with guys, but this warlord was so domineering and demanding that she wanted to give herself to him at the earliest opportunity. That, and she was of course quite high. She got off his lap and walked onto the stripper's platform. She gripped the tall metal pole with complete confidence. Toonami never had to strip for money. For all her rambunctiousness, she was far smarter than most people. She was an expert in biochemistry, surgery, and finance. There was no need for her to earn a living with her body when her brain was far beyond most. All the same, she did enjoy the art of stripping. It made her feel sexy, powerful, and wanted. Toonami had issues with that sort of thing given she had lived her formative years inside someone else's body. So when Toonami began to sway her hips in time with the music and lock eyes with Ken, she felt as though she was Kage of the whole world. There wasn't much for her to take off but what she did have she'd make quite the show of it.

Toonami started with her tank top. A purple and black piece of upper body wear that covered precious little. She unhooked it and exposed her naked breasts. She wasn't a chesty girl but her nipples were hard with arousal. Each one was pierced. The left with a piece of purple jewelry and the right with a piece of black jewelry. She let the tank top drop on Ken's lap. She then did a fairly acrobatic twirl on the pole, swinging around on it and slithering up and down. Toonami was a practiced dancer and she used her height to her advantage. It let her lock her legs and arm around the pole while still engaging her audience of one. Finally, her short shorts went bye bye as well. She unzipped them and tossed them aside leaving her completely and totally naked. She didn't feel vulnerable in front of Ken. He was rough, mean, and dangerous but he didn't seem like the maniac sort. Once Toonami had danced around the pole for awhile she'd creep back towards him to give him a more up close and personal dance. She'd straddle him and aim to rub her tits in his face while gently grinding against his body. If he wasn't gay he should be super erect by now and if he was proportional so to speak, Toonami would freeze for a moment. Her eyes would widen in horror when she realized that he intended to put that thing inside her.

"Oh my fucking god..." she'd whisper.
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin
    Catnapper

Post by Yuki Kaida Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:54 pm

He smiled as she had responded and said she would screw him right in front of the others, she was exactly the type of girl he liked. When she mentioned he better have a big cock he would simply laugh, she had no worries about that he was quite well endowed as she made her way to the pole and began to dance he could only smile. She would take her top off exposing her wonderful chest, both nipples pierced. She would toss hee tank top into his lap as he continued to watch her intensely, her movements made him quite impressed she was extremely flexible. She would soon remove her shorts as well giving everyone a full show with Ken grinning from ear to ear, he was certain she would be a great fuck.

She would make her way over to him as she would begin to rub her tits into his face before he would take one of her breasts and begin to suck hard on it. He would lick around the nipple and suckle as hard as he could with her grinding his body. She would see his well-endowed member begin to rise as he would unzip his pants and pull his mouth away from her nipple and smile.

"Now what should we do first, should I just roughly fuck your brains out or should we enjoy some foreplay. I think we both know what we want, foreplay be damned its time for the main course."

He would grab her tightly as he would shove her face hard down onto the stage area where the pole was aiming his large member directly toward her pussy. He would not let her go as he would shove his full length in as hard as possible before pulling her hair and head back. He would begin to pump in and out of her with his hand gripping her around the neck holding her tight but not enough to cause her to faint. He was sure this is what she wanted, she wanted it rough and hard and he could provide that and other types of love if she really wanted it after the rough part, he could see the men still there masturbating to he pair causing him to laugh while fucking her brains out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:58 am