Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Forging Friendships [Yoshitsune]

Kyousuke
    Kyousuke

Forging Friendships [Yoshitsune] Empty Forging Friendships [Yoshitsune]

Post by Kyousuke Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:44 pm

WC - 387
    Chakra - 50/50
    @Yoshitsune
    Kyousuke would tense up as the girl pressed on his damaged shoulder. The pain would spread throughout his body, though it was nothing more than a mild sting. Thankfully the race was over and it was nothing he couldn’t ignore so long as a rematch wasn’t about to happen any time immediately. More than anything, the mild sting helped to divert his focus from the girl’s actions. Otherwise he would have been forced to just awkwardly stand still while she suddenly touched him without warning, at least this way he could instead awkwardly stand still whilst focusing on the pain. After a short moment it was over and— as if unaware of how unusual it was to just outright touch another person or simply lacking care— the girl would return to her extremely enthusiastic form. Cheeks reddening a brief “Uh... thanks.” Was all the Sasaki heir could say in response as he struggled to gather himself somewhat dazed.

The girl would introduce herself as Yoshitsune and confirm the assumption he had made. She was indeed a shinobi and much like him she had come to Kumogakure to further his training, albeit that was only partly why he had come to the cloud village. After the short interruption from the third— and forgotten— racer, the two would return to their conversation. “Not yet, I’ve actually just arrived awhile ago,” He said, pointing to the rucksack that he had left on the ground just before the race. “I might have to sort that out with the raikage and her people later, but otherwise I’ll be in Kumogakure long enough for a few rematches.”

The loud grumble of his stomach would then echo as he finished his sentence, almost on cue. He had spent the whole day in travel; walking, hiking, and just now on a race that had required a greater deal of effort that he had earlier estimated. His energy was spent, but luckily he had now more than enough ryo to spend on food. He looked to his stomach briefly, and then back to the kimono clad girl in front of him.  “I’m guessing you know a lot more about the village than I do Yoshitsune… including all the good spots to eat. Care to accompany this samurai for lunch? It would be my treat of course.”
    ♡Ash♡

Color:#FFD700
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

Forging Friendships [Yoshitsune] Empty Re: Forging Friendships [Yoshitsune]

Post by Yoshitsune Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:02 pm

As soon as Kyosuke’s stomach grumbled, Yoshitsune couldn’t help but break out into laughter. She was the jovial type when it came to casual situations like this. Somewhere more formal she would have certainly restrained herself, but here at the gates there were no dictates of behavior she had to follow, and so she was at ease. “I’ve arrived here not too long ago either! Although I have already managed to secure a place to sleep and register as a shinobi, I haven’t had time for very much else.” She would take a moment to think, staring up into the clouds and biting at her lower lip. Having only spent a few days in the city so far, there hadn’t been much time for her to explore. She really wasn’t one for appreciating the scenery anyway. Whenever she had business, she generally just went straight to where it was as fast as possible to get it done as fast as possible. Where to eat was actually a pretty difficult question for her!

“Well! I should be the one treating you, since I was the loser!” She would turn back down from the clouds, seemingly having finally decided on somewhere to go. “But! If you want to treat me, it would be rude to refuse. I know a place that would work well! I ate there the following morning after first arriving into Kumogakure. Let me show you!” She would take ahold of Kyosuke’s hand, now completely set on the idea. Hasteful as always, once she had a firm hold on his hand Yoshitsune would be off running towards her destination. She would be a fair bit slower while stuck in this kimono, but even then she would still be capable of dragging Kyosuke along at a speed that would be outside the capability of the average human. Given that she was leading now, and had a tight grasp on Kyo’s hand, he would be left pulled behind her despite the fact that he was faster.

“It’s one of those nice sushi places. It’s not very far at all from my apartment, so I’ve been to there a few times! Since you’ve just arrived, you don’t have a place to sleep, do you? If that’s the case, after our meal I could show you around my apartment, and you could spend the night!”
    Kyousuke
    Kyousuke

Post by Kyousuke Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:25 pm

WC - 416
    Chakra - 50/50
    @Yoshitsune
    "My treat," He repeated firmly. "I offered, so it's only right that it is my treat… besides I can't have it any other way as a samurai of the Sasaki." He'd say, thinking to himself the disgrace that would be brought down on his family if the clan heir was ever thought to be a cheapskate that refused to pay for something so common as lunch. Plus… he couldn't help but take on a chivalrous attitude with the vibrant aura that radiated from Yoshitsune. Once he had successfully convinced the kunoichi, Kyousuke held out his arm thinking she would simply hold on and that the two would leisurely walk towards their destination together, saving energy they had just exhausted from the race. "Sure." He said, letting her lead the way. As he would soon come to realize, however, Yoshitsune simply had no brakes whatsoever.

His hand was suddenly taken by the girl— and with a surprising amount of strength— he was dragged forward with every further step she took. He was just barely able to grab the rest of his belongings, taking to the corner of his rucksack with his free hand. He had been caught in surprise, off balanced and forced to catch up to her speed or otherwise they would have both tripped and fallen to the ground linked together by the hands. As he matched her pace to gain balance, she would only speed up even faster until they were moving nearly as fast as they had been while racing, zipping past regular citizens walking amongst the bustling streets of Kumogakure no Sato.

Immediately Kyousuke would try to stop Yoshitsune, or at least urge her to slow down out of fear of crashing into the civilians, but before he could utter the words the action would already been in motion. Instead he was left impressed by her ability to speed her way through the crowds unharmed, something he would not have been capable of without the aid of his kekkei genkai's enhanced senses. As if to further impress the Sasaki, she would even nonchalantly begin a conversation mid sprint. Left in mild awe of the girl, he would only catch a few key words from her sentence.

"I would like that very much Yoshitsune, it would be an honor." He'd say politely in response to her offer of the house tour, completely missing what she had said just after about spending the night.
    ♡Ash♡

Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

Post by Yoshitsune Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:23 am

It wouldn’t be long until Yoshitsune had successfully dragged them both half-way across the village. It turns out, the distance was a lot longer than what she had mentioned. Her perceptions of things like speed and distance were clearly warped, and those were some of the more obvious quirks of Yoshitsune’s odd personality. The entire journey was surely uncomfortable for the man behind her, given her tight clamp on his hand and the consistent matching of her speed that he would have to do. When they would finally arrive, halting immediately mid-run right outside the entrance of what appeared to be a small sushi bar. The interior was pretty clearly rather small, and was maybe capable of seating in a dozen patrons at once. At the moment it was pretty clearly empty though, with the bare exception of a man standing behind the bar. It had that sort of smaller, casual feeling, where it seemed likely enough that the shop was family run or something along those lines.

“Here we are!” She would turn around now, smiling at Kyousuke. “Oh! Do you like fish? I probably should have asked that before taking you here. Apparently not everyone enjoys seafood. Which is strange, don’t you think? Seafood is very good. I hadn’t had the chance to try any until a few days ago, when I first arrived here in Kirigakure. There was no fish up in the mountains! Well, maybe there were? There must have been, since there were rivers that flowed down the mountains.” She would pause for a moment, clearly puzzled. Furrowing her brow a bit, she would turn up to glance at the clouds for a moment before turning down to Kyousuke again. “I’m not sure how fish and mountains relate to each other. It seems very mysterious.”

“Ah! Ah!” She would get excited all of the sudden. “Do you know how to fish, Mister Kyousuke?” Yoshitsune still hadn’t let go of his hand. It didn’t seem like she was planning to either. "I've never went fishing before. Maybe that's a bit obvious. I think I would like to one day. It seems very exciting!"
    Kyousuke
    Kyousuke

Post by Kyousuke Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:26 am

WC - 455
    Chakra - 50/50
    @Yoshitsune
    As the two arrived at the restaurant of choice, the girl turned to him. Joyously she went on a bit of a ramble, leaving the Sasaki heir somewhat unsure on just how to respond. It seemed as though everything about her screamed fast and while he had managed to keep up in physical speed, he wasn’t sure he could manage the same in conversation. When she finished he would let his mind wander off back home for a brief moment. “I like fish a lot. Back where I’m from, there are waterfalls everywhere, even high up in the mountains. Because of that there are hundreds or thousands of fish, they say that those fish are the ones that try to swim up the tall waterfalls. If they ever make it they turn into a dragon. I’ve never actually seen one before, so I don’t know if it’s actually true.” Eyes now focused back at the excited girl, he nodded. “I don’t know how to fish with a rod, but I do know how to catch fish barehanded.” He said, mind harkening back to his harsh training in the wilderness as a child, being forced to survive on his own. They weren’t exactly good memories, but they weren’t necessarily bad either. Nonetheless he shook the memory off and flashed Yoshitsune a brief smile. “I could teach you one day if you want... and please, just call me Kyousuke. I’m pretty sure we’re the same age.”

After that his attention would return to their still intertwined hands, feeling its warmth. While it had caught him off guard earlier, it wasn’t something that would send him flustered now that he was getting used to it. His hand holding Yoshitsune’s tightly, the Sasaki walked forward into the restaurant, leading her inside. The place was empty, save a handful of people. His eyes would scan the area, meeting with a waiter that would direct them to a large booth with cushioned seats. Finally, he’d let go of her hand and gesture for her to sit before taking the side opposite to hers. Handing the two of them a menu each, the waiter would stand by the table awaiting their order. As he was unsure of what to take, Kyousuke would simply lower the menu and instead defer to Yoshitsune. “I’ll  trust your taste and have what you’re having.” He’d say just before turning his eyes to the waiter. “And tea please.”

Once their orders had been made and they were once again left alone, Kyousuke would begin to ask about the mysterious girl. “So…” He started carefully. “You said you were a Yokai right? What’s a Yokai?” Genuinely curious his head tilted slightly, all of his attention pointed towards Yoshitsune.
    ♡Ash♡

Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

Post by Yoshitsune Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:29 pm

Yoshi would watch with stars in her eyes as Kyosuke spoke, as if what he was saying was the most interesting thing that her tiny little mind could comprehend. Fish up in the mountains?! The idea was preposterous, and yet the same time so incredibly intriguing. She had wondered aloud about the same thing mere moments ago, but it have it confirmed so quickly blew her away. The question that logically came from that was then how did the fish get into the mountains? He had said they were in waterfalls, but that didn’t make sense, did it? For fish to get into the rivers up so high in the mountains they would have to have swam upstream, and that’s impossible. It’s incredibly difficult for even humans to swim against fast flowing currents. But apparently fish could do it? The idea was crazy. And then jumping up waterfalls? The idea of a fish jumping up a waterfall and then becoming a dragon was a bit of an overwhelming idea for poor, sweet Yoshitsune. Even though it was an outrageous idea she took Kyosuke at his word. He wouldn’t lie, afterall. She would conveniently forget to hear the ‘I don’t know if it’s actually true’, and would instead take it at his word.

“Yes! Yes please!” She would nod her head very quickly, having an idea of fishing now that was action packed and exciting. How could it not be exciting when there were fish climbing up waterfalls?
    “I would love to do that with you, Kyosuke! If you could teach me how to fish…” She would trail off, her mind wandering with the possibilities.
    “That would be an adventure!”

She would be caught a bit off guard when Kyosuke removed his hand from hers, and she would give a bit of a frowny pout to him for it. It was unfortunately necessary though, as they both needed to sit down. Half the reason she kept her hand on him so long was to make sure that he was able to keep up, but it probably wasn’t necessary any longer that they were both here together. Still, a part of her wanted to keep holding his hand to make sure that he couldn’t run away.

“Oh! What to order…” She would glance down at the menu, reading over it quickly. This was a sushi place afterall, but if Kyosuke didn’t know what to order…
    “Ah! You know what would be fun? Let’s get a boat together. I’ve always seen those and thought they looked fun but I never was able to order one myself. It was just too much food to all eat for one person. But two people! That’d be enough.” She would nod to herself, as if confirming what she just said.

“A boat for two, please! Oh! And some tea would be nice too.” The waiter, who seemed to be at least familiar with Yoshitsune by how he was able to understand her and tolerate her quick speech, would nod his head and disappear off into the kitchen somewhere.

“A boat is great! They bring out this big boat thing made of wood… It’s like this big!” She would stretch her arms out.
    “It’s full of sushi and other stuff for dipping like ginger… Although I don’t really like ginger, but that’s okay. You might like ginger! Have you ever had ginger before? I don’t like ginger though, it’s just…” She would make a face, and stick out her tongue as if it was the only way to express how she was feeling.
    ”Oh, and they also have appetizers that come with it. A small salad and some miso soup for the both of us…” She would blink, having just noticed that Kyo had asked something about Yokai.

“Oh! Ohohoho! I wasn’t aware you didn’t know! I would have thought we were famous through out these lands…” She would put on a devious smile. Luckily they were in a booth to the far end of the restaurant alone, because it looked like she was about to continue her rant. “Yokai are… monsters! Demons! A living calamity!” She would put her fingers up to her forehead, one on each side to mimic horn.
    “Monsters like Oni and Tengu who live up in the mountains!” She would giggle a bit, before putting on a scary face over to Kyo while still holding up her finger horns.

“I’m a Tengu! We don’t really look that much different from humans though, so if you don’t know the signs it’s hard to tell. Most Yokai have horns, but I was born without any too…” She would rub a bit at her forehead and look up. For a moment it looked like she was wondering if at any point her horns might start to grow in. She would grow disappointed after a few moments and pout at herself. “All the others would always make fun of me for how human-like I looked. But! My blood is just as pure as any Tengu! I guarantee it!” She would do her best to look prideful, puffing out her chest a bit.

Once the date had finished, Yoshitsune would thank Kyosuke and the chef for the good meal, and then scurry off on her way home.

[Exit]
    Kyousuke
    Kyousuke

Post by Kyousuke Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:16 am

WC - 325
    Chakra - 50/50
    @Yoshitsune
    “A boat?” He asked, clearly unaware of what she was referring to. In his naive mind developed within the Sasaki clan’s isolation he had thought literally. Immediately the boy was confused, tilting his head, yet pride remained strong. After a second pause, he began to slowly nod his head. Feigning knowledge. Luckily though the Yokai girl would begin to explain what she had just ordered, and though it helped the boy was still just as confused as he was earlier ago. “Right…” He said slowly, feigning knowledge lest his pride be injured by lacking knowledge of something that seemed to be common.

Eventually the girl would begin to explain just what the Yokai were. Her words would give warning of terror and intimidation, yet they were all overwhelmingly contrasted by the way she spoke and her small gestures. Eventually it would be made clear that those small telling signs of the tengu were not as prevalent with Yoshitsune, as was the fact that she had suffered because. “I understand...” He would say just quietly enough to barely be audible. In ways he had suffered something similar within his clan. He was a Sasaki, son of the clan’s leader, yet his mother was not. Slowly his eyes centered to meet hers. “One day, I’m sure you’ll become a great Yokai.” Though spoken to Yoshitsune, the words had struck close to home. It reminded him of just why he had come to Kumogakure. He was here to prove himself. He was a Sasaki, the rightful heir to the clan. And he would make sure they all knew.

The suddenly turned serious topic would all fade into the past to be forgotten once the boat of sushi had arrived. With childlike fashion, Kyousuke would be amazed, though hide all such emotions behind a decent poker face.

After it was all done, the two separated. There was still much he needed to do and now all the opportunity.

-Exit-
    ♡Ash♡

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:52 am