Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+6
Ei Kanagawa
Kitsuki Kurahasa
Q
Kim Chang-Min
Shimiko Chinoike
Toshiyuki
10 posters

Eel Contract

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Eel Contract - Page 2 Empty Re: Eel Contract

Post by Airi Ohara Wed May 31, 2023 4:21 pm

Toshiyuki wrote:Summon Name: Ikuchi, Guru
    Appearance: Guru is a 1 meter long eel with with weathered and faded scales that cover its body. The former head of the Ikuchi Familia Guru's wisdom and intellect puts her on a scale comparable to many of the great minds of the shinobi world. The position this creature occupies is one claimed by awe and fear. Guru is a very old, wise, and powerful previous Familia head and carries herself as such.
    Element: Raiton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: C
    Speed: E
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: S
    Perception: S
    Techniques Known:
    Jutsu:

:: 1/2 and 1/2: What's the range that you can throw the goop?  I get that it can spread up to 100m after it makes contact, but what's the range of the initial attack to get the goop onto someone?
    :: Step in the Arena: Range is way too high. Please reduce that to 200m. Cannot "pick and choose" who is affected by this technique. This either deals the debuff effect or the damage. This cannot do both.
    :: Combination Transformation: Royalty: For what this gives -- especially the water breathing, I believe this should probably be a A-Rank technique. The sharing of chakra will also need to be redefined as that is treading on Sage Mode perks. Also, needs to be mentioned how damage will be dealt to the combined entity
    :: The Squeeze: Since this is a style, remove the activation cost as the cost will be the upkeep.
    :: Capture: Looks good to me

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Toshiyuki
    Toshiyuki
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyose
    Class: D
    Ryo: 6,700

Post by Toshiyuki Wed May 31, 2023 5:13 pm

Summon Name: Ikuchi, Guru
    Appearance: Guru is a 1 meter long eel with with weathered and faded scales that cover its body. The former head of the Ikuchi Familia Guru's wisdom and intellect puts her on a scale comparable to many of the great minds of the shinobi world. The position this creature occupies is one claimed by awe and fear. Guru is a very old, wise, and powerful previous Familia head and carries herself as such.
    Stats:
    Techniques Known:
    Jutsu:

:: Step in the Arena: My hope was to do less than A-Rank for both effects to allow for the debuff as an additional damage, and I was also hoping to allow the target to choose how the effect was split to reduce the potency further.

For royalty I doubled the upkeep cost because I was hoping that would make up for the ability to have either party pay.

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed May 31, 2023 6:12 pm

Stats:
    Techniques Known:
    Jutsu:

:: Step in the Arena: My hope was to do less than A-Rank for both effects to allow for the debuff as an additional damage, and I was also hoping to allow the target to choose how the effect was split to reduce the potency further.

For royalty I doubled the upkeep cost because I was hoping that would make up for the ability to have either party pay.
    :: 1/2 and 1/2: What is the range of the caustic goop? How is it transmitted from the user to the target? Can it be thrown? Is it by touch? I understand that the goop can spread, but what is the method of delivery for this? If it's ranged, I need a range for how far it can be thrown/launched/etc.
    :: Step into the Arena: Again, either debuff or psychological damage. Not both. Roleplaying wise, however, what does the target experience while in this genjutsu?
    :: Royalty: After talking to other members of staff, this technique is too similar to the Hoshigaki bloodline. I would suggest having either the damage on contact -OR- the water breathing, not both. I would also like to ask you to fix the maintain cost to what a C Rank would normally be. I would also have the Summon foot the cost of the Activation and Upkeep costs.

The last two are approved.

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Toshiyuki
    Toshiyuki
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File

Post by Toshiyuki Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:34 am

Summon Name: Ikuchi, Guru
    Stats:
    Techniques Known:
    Jutsu:

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:15 pm

Stats:
    Techniques Known:
    Jutsu:
    :: 1/2 and 1/2: Either debuff to armor or debuff to con, not both.
    :: Step into the Arena: Since the range can vary, please change range to 0-200m. Debuffs may only affect -1(--) Tier (1 tier and 2 disadvantages). The only way it can affect 2 tiers is debuffing buffs. If you want this to affect their stats as a whole, it would be -1(--) Tier. If you want it to affect just buffs, it can go up to 2 tiers. Needs a set-in timer. Just hearing the trigger doesn't automatically cause a genjutsu to take effect. There is a set-in timer required. Still requires handseals in the event someone ends up stealing this Genjutsu or if the summon decides to teach this Genjutsu.
    :: Battle: Psychological damage cannot deal more than it's current power (S) in psychological damage -- even if it's a damage over time. So this can last for 2 posts doing A Rank Psychological damage of 4 posts of B Rank Psychological damage, etc etc. The weakness of breaking out early is too similar to Izanami and it still deals S Rank Psychological damage even upon fulfilling that condition. I wouldn't make it deal THAT much psychological damage even trying to break out. Please fix this jutsu.
    :: Da Squeeze: Looks good
    :: Capture: Requires a strength check between the user and target in the weakness.

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Toshiyuki
    Toshiyuki
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File

Post by Toshiyuki Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:14 pm

Appearance: Guru is a 10 meter long eel with with weathered and faded scales that cover its body. The former head of the Ikuchi Familia Guru's wisdom and intellect puts her on a scale comparable to many of the great minds of the shinobi world. The position this creature occupies is one claimed by awe and fear. Guru is a very old, wise, and powerful previous Familia head and carries herself as such.
    Skill(s): Ijutsu/Taijutsu/Genjutsu/Ninjutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: E
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: S
    Perception: B
    Techniques Known:
    Jutsu:

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:43 pm

Toshiyuki wrote:
    Appearance: Guru is a 10 meter long eel with with weathered and faded scales that cover its body. The former head of the Ikuchi Familia Guru's wisdom and intellect puts her on a scale comparable to many of the great minds of the shinobi world. The position this creature occupies is one claimed by awe and fear. Guru is a very old, wise, and powerful previous Familia head and carries herself as such.
    Skill(s): Ijutsu/Taijutsu/Genjutsu/Ninjutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: E
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: S
    Perception: B
    Techniques Known:
    Jutsu:
    Approved

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:32 pm