Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Swift Delivery (Taiga)

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

A Swift Delivery (Taiga) Empty A Swift Delivery (Taiga)

Post by Peragus Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:50 am

Calis arrived at the hotel that was provided for the visiting shinobi. It was a rather nice hotel, one of the best in Kirigakure actually, and it had been tapped to host the visiting competitors. It was the first place Calis would look for one Taiga Amari, the intended recipient of his current package. He would only deliver it to her hands alone and while he didn't have a description, he could indeed confirm her identity with a quick check of her shinobi I.D. Which she would have to have on her in the village. Not only that, but the front desk would have a record of her room number and every shinobi was given their own room. The villages were separated by floors. Calis, dressed in a white Shihakusho and black Haori, with the symbol of Kirigakure proudly on display upon the back of the haori, was a known site around the village at this point. Although the outfits colours with reversed. He found the new look suited him fine.

Striding up to the front desk, the long haired genin would speak to the man behind the counter. "Good morning, I'm looking for Taiga Amari's room, delivery, and before you offer, I'm afraid I'll have to ensure this reaches her myself." He would say, as the clerk opened his mouth to offer to bring it up to the girls room. The man looked mildly annoyed at the insinuation that he wasn't trustworthy, however he was smart enough to keep his pride in check, and he quickly had the room number looked up. "Room #741" He would say, prompting a nod from Calis would turned and went toward the elevator.

Arriving at the room number specified he would give a polite knock on the door before calling out. "Hello, Miss Taiga? I have a delivery for you." He would say, keeping his voice courteous and formal. Hopefully, she was in, if not, he'd have to hunt her down around the village. It wouldn't be unreasonable for her to be gone either. Kirigakure had a lot to offer the curious visitor, from wonderful hot springs, to fabulous seafood restaurants. So he would have to hope he got lucky on his first choice, otherwise he could easily be at this all day.

[If it matters, the colour scheme of his outfit is the reversed version of what you see in my avatar. So white on the inside and black on the outside]

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Taiga
    Taiga

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth | Bukijutsu | Taijutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 10,000

A Swift Delivery (Taiga) Empty Re: A Swift Delivery (Taiga)

Post by Taiga Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:23 am

Taiga was already in her jammies when she heard a knock on the door from her hotel room. It was highly unusual to expect any kind of visitors. In a high rise hotel with hundreds of rooms and a dozen floors to be targeted at random was highly improbably. With her ninja gear stored in the closet she wore a black blouse and currently just her panties which was quickly remedied by pulling over a pair of black leggings. She was never too far from her pillow where she stashed her tanto beneath it for times like these. It'd be about half a minute after the boy called out for her name until she walked over to the door with her tanto in her right hand, unsheathed and ready to go.

Standing on her toes she'd take a peek through the peephole. There stood a man she never met in her life. He looked a bit intimidating and his full motive still a mystery. What's this 'delivery' you speak of. Not expecting any packages nor have she ordered any delivery she had her tanto held tightly within her grasp. Undoing the safety lock and door lock she'd stand against the wall closest to the door hinges. Stretching her free hand out she'd turn the knob and pull the door open. She remained concealed until a second after the door opened where she hopped back a couple meters from the doorway where Calis stood. Her free hand reached inside the front pocket of her leggings retrieving two shuriken she held close to her chest ready to throw at Calis if he tried anything fuzzy.

"Three seconds." Was all the warning she gave to Calis regarding his business she had with her and why he even knew her name in the first place.

Stamina: B
    Speed: D
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A

Limit Break Points
    Physical: 1
    Technique: 1
    Destiny: 1

Renown: 0
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Post by Peragus Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:35 am

The arrival of the young girl at the door with a tanto in her hand and her reaching into her leggings for shuriken would prompt Calis to raise a mildly amused eyebrow. Paranoia due to the exams? Then she'd 'graciously' give him three seconds to explain himself. Golly gee wasn't that ever so kind? Resisting the urge to roll his eyes, and the urge to just turn on his magnetic repulsion and let her throw the shuriken 'Boy wouldn't THAT be a surprise for her?' he'd simply shrug and respond. "Calis Kazehana, messenger from the Mizukage, Hana Kaguya. I have come to delivery a sealed letter, as well as a payment to be brought to you. I would rather not disclose the amount here in the open hallway." He would say as he slowly lifting his arms from his sides and moving to take the straps off his shoulders.

The box was strapped to his back to ensure he could defend himself if anyone attacked, with the opening facing his back so no one would think to try to get cute and slip a few ryo out. The movement of his arms showed he in particular wasn't armed. Should he be allowed to do so, he would remove the box from his back, and hold it out to her. "The letter is in the box as well, if you wish, I can open it for you. I will even open the letter and read it for you should you wish but I do not know what is disclosed within it. I am however to bring it to you, and retrieve some 'medicine' from you at some point tomorrow. Where I will test each to ensure none are poison before taking them with me." He would say, his tone professional. Really, if he intended to harm or kill her, he wouldn't have wasted the time to explain all of that. Besides, him holding the box meant he couldn't make a quick move for a weapon, or even perform handseals effectively. Granted he didn't need to use any to kill her, but she didn't know that.

"The reason I knew you were here, is because I was informed you were a Konoha shinobi here for the exams. It wasn't hard to find out what hotel you were provided and which room number within from the front desk." He would say, finishing his explanation with a question. Did it take longer than three seconds? Probably, did he care? Not particularly.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Taiga
    Taiga

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth | Bukijutsu | Taijutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 10,000

Post by Taiga Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:50 pm

Taiga glared at the boy who looked pretty harmless after explaining he was a messenger on behalf of the Mizukage. She was chosen to make some pretty useful medicine for the Chuunin Exams to make sure the losing Genin could continue their career as a ninja. She pocketed the shuriken after she knew what he was there for. The odds of this information being intercepted and this all being a ruse to kidnap her were very slim. She was willing to take the chances instead of interrogate him further. She'd keep the tanto in hand but lowered her guard to come off as less intimidating. Taiga grabbed the box from Calis and shut the door on him without a word before locking it behind her. She'd take the box to the table placing her tanto along side it before opening it. She figured he would be back again tomorrow at the same time to pick up the potions she made. This meant she needed to get up early and buy the ingredients she needed to make them. But that would be until tomorrow.

[Exit]

Stamina: B
    Speed: D
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A

Limit Break Points
    Physical: 1
    Technique: 1
    Destiny: 1

Renown: 0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:41 am