Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

I Lost My Rocks

Rin Matoi
    Rin Matoi

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Weapon Crafting
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

I Lost My Rocks Empty I Lost My Rocks

Post by Rin Matoi Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:09 am

Mission Name: Moving Rocks
    Mission Type: Cleanup
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Clear the path blocking the mine entrance.
    Description: Explosive mishandling caused a rockfall at the entrance of Sunagakure's granite mine. Help clear the path, though be careful not to cause another cave-in.
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

The fox girl wanted to challenge herself today with something she knew would consume a lot of time. There was a cave-in recently at the entrance of a very popular, old iron mine. This halted the work progress until it was cleared. Fortunate Sunagakure had Inari, an ambitious vixen willing to do anything to make her dreams a reality. Unfortunately, that same fox girl was physically inept. She wasn't frail, but she definitely couldn't hold her own in a struggle. She relied on her natural charisma to make friends. Flight was also an option, being one of the fastest Genin in the village. If she was cornered she could always fight, baring her viscous claws. She had options for sure. Inari arrived to the training area and found the cave she needed to work on.  It was blocked off alright. Fortunately the rocks weren't as big as she thought. She could probably manage most of them with some hard work, but some technique were needed. Inari moved what she could before coming across the impossibly large rocks. From there she would use Stomp to help dislocate most of them making them fall apart naturally from their structure. The mine was cleared and she was exhausted after a few hours of work in the sun. She needed to rest.

[Exit]

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:12 am