Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Hurdles Left Behind (Private)

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Hurdles Left Behind (Private) Empty Hurdles Left Behind (Private)

Post by Peragus Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:34 am

The mid afternoon sun bore itself down upon him as he worked in the training field. Forming his sand streams into incredibly powerful whips, massive geometrical shapes that were incredibly dense, and sending tidal waves of sand off across the field. The landscape was a sand covered mess, a desert of a training ground in all reality now. Yet still his problem persisted.

He needed to be faster.

Yet he just couldn’t seem to increase the speed of his sand, couldn’t seem to make it any more faster than it normally was. Even his jutsu, which were really just unique modifications to his control, were unable to let him reach the pace he truly wanted. He sighed as he continued his practices, the limitations of his control speed weighing him down as he worked. Eventually he’d stop, and look around at the mess. It would be simple enough to clean up, simply lift it all into the air and let the wind blow it off to sea. He began to think of his predicament and wonder what else he could do with his techniques. He’d thought maybe he could utilize the lightning element to help increase the speed of his control but hit a roadblock there as the two elements didn’t mix well at all.

That meant he also had to figure out the best ways to weaponize his lightning element. For the tall, dark haired man refused to have a weapon or tool in his arsenal he couldn’t utilize fully. The very idea was inconceivable.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

Hurdles Left Behind (Private) Empty Re: Hurdles Left Behind (Private)

Post by Tatts Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:15 pm

Neko-Sama was taking a small break as it thought of what needed to be done about Menza. The Kage of the other nation weren't giving it the due diligence Neko-Sama felt was due. It's human was in danger and said human's mate was in danger. Sure they all thought it needed to be dealt with, but the deadline was ever encroaching. A slow, steady ticking down to someone's end, and Neko-Sama was dead set on that end not being Yui's. Even if it killed Neko-Sama, at least Yui and her mate would live. In the end that's all that mattered.

Flying using Lightweight Added Rock, Neko-Sama spotted a shinobi wielding sand, a warm feeling feeled it's chest as Neko-Sama drifted down to the male-human practicing his bloodline, "Hello young Kazehana, it's been a decent while since I've seen your kind. Not since the height of the Iwa Civil war." Neko-Sama would greet warmly. His tiny, cat Kage Outfit fluttering in the wind as he descended. Marking him as Hokage.

[1]

Stats:
    updated:
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:50 pm

As he practiced a...flying cat would arrive wearing..were those fucking kage robes? Calis would blink at the feline kage in confusion before wondering if he was perhaps more tired than he realized. Or stoned out of his fucking mind. He doesn't smoke though, could someone have slipped him something in his last meal? It was then that the cats words would resonate with him though and he'd stop his practice and fully turn the face it. "Your kind? What do you mean my kind? How did you know my last name?" He would ask, a questioning eyebrow raised. Calis had never learned of his heritage, for his merchant family parents had disowned him when he went against their wishes and became a shinobi. Everyday was a battle to prove that he was able to do this, and everyday he hoped he could get their acceptance once more. However the taller, much taller he supposed, male would shake his head in self recrimination and give a bow. It was entirely possible this was just a transformation jutsu, even probable to be completely honest. He had to remember that people tended to learn toward the eccentric side. "I apologize, my name is Calis Kazehana, and I must say you have indeed confused me greatly." He would say, beginning with an introduction this time.

"You see, I was born to a merchant family here in Kirigakure. They disowned me when I became a shinobi, against their strident wishes for me to take over their business arrangements. So when you say 'your kind' or refer to a time and place in which you saw one of 'my kind' I can't honestly understand what you mean. Are there other Kazehana?" He would ask his voice tinged with a figment of hope. A possible, and very fragile wish for family who didn't despise him for his career choices.

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:36 pm

At the young Kazehana's outburst Neko-Sama raised a single eyebrow in response until he was properly introduced, and some explanation of Calis's confusion, "I'm a Ninja Cat originally from Iwa, raised by the Kotoshura family. During the civil war I met many Kazehana's. Their most skilled warriors were able to what you were doing, wielding the sand with artistic precision and mastery. Seeing it again, is very nostalgic to me. As for are there others? Of course there are, they were once the rulers of the Kazehanna Empire, before it's capital became Sunagakure and the empire collapsed.

"You're practically descended from royalty my lad. Albeit far removed from the Main Family if your family are acting as traveling merchants. Still, a descendant nonetheless."
    Neko-Sama would give a sage nod, as a nostalgic sigh passed his muzzle.

Giving a wry, kitty smirk, Neko-Sama would add, "So ... I'm taking it your family also denied you the birthright Jutsu your people needed in order to function at their most powerful? Lightweight Added Rock, and Ultra Lightweight Added Rock? Or denied to tell you of the many interesting stories of your cultural heritage? If so, feel free to ask me anything, I even have some war stories of the Kazehana, if you're interested in an old cat's ramblings of the past?"

Neko-Sama would nudge open his saddle bag and pull out a bag of Mackerel Jerky and one of Squid Jerky silently offering Calis some if he wanted it as they talked.

[2]

Stats:
    updated:
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:17 pm

Ninja cat raised by the Kotoshura? Who the fuck were the Kotoshura? Calis didn't care, they didn't matter at this point. All that mattered was that this cat seemed to know things that he should, but didn't? Did it know how many licks it took to get to the center of a ninja pop too? 'Probably shouldn't ask that one..' He would think to himself as he stood there, dumbfounded for a few moments. A Kazehana Empire? He couldn't believe that. This cat had to be messing with him, but why would it bother being here if it was? Is it lying? Others using the same precision and mastery? Did that mean he was as powerful as his ancestors already? If he was, and this feline knew of techniques that would let him reach even further beyond, could he become more powerful than those who must be remembered as legends?

"Everything you've told me thus far is new to me. Those I would call family have never even mentioned other shinobi in our family. Our grandfather moved here from the Land of Wind. Something my father said about it not being safe there for our family. Something about my great grandfather being assassinated or something. I know of no techniques you might be speaking of, I've self taught myself everything I know." He would say, finishing his statement.

He would consider the cats offer of war stories of his ancestors for a moment or two before politely shaking his head. "No, not right now please. I have far too much on my mind with this revelation already. These techniques you spoke of earlier though, do you happen to know them? And if so, would you be willing to teach me? I'll offer payment.." declining the offer of stories for the moment. Those could be relayed via letter later, when he had his head on straight. If this feline knew of techniques that could help him though, those would be best taught in person.

Stats:

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:43 pm

Neko-Sama gave a purring laugh at getting asked for the techniques, but honestly he didn't think too hard on it, after all the techniques used by the Kazehana belonged to the Kazehana, it was something their people needed to fully master their bloodline and for a descendant of theirs, who was he to deny him his birthright, although Neko-Sama was a business cat first and foremost, but a few extra ryo in his pockets, was a few extra Ryo, "How about 30 Ryo for both Lightweight and Ultra Lightweight Added Rock? It'll allow you to enhance the speed of which you manipulate Sand, and allow you to fly at high speeds. Heck, if you promise to teach it to other Magnet Release Ninja, I'll be willing to teach it for free, if you'd teach it to them, and only them as well."

Neko-Sama knew that if anyone found out, it'd cause some uproar, but Neko-Sama had a debt to old war buddies. Most of whom were sadly long dead, and giving their long distant cousin something that would allow him to touch upon his ancestor's jutsu, and help out others of his kind in his situation, Neko-Sama would do so.

After all Iwa was her official homeland. Honoha was simply something Neko-Sama was doing as a favor to Yui, following her last request until Yui could be rescued. Then, past that? Who knew.

[3]

Stats:
    updated:
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:11 pm

Calis would take a moment to process what this feline had just said in terms of what kind of payment would be required. '30 Ryo?' He would think before he too began to laugh, it wasn't a mocking laughter, more of a 'shared joke' laughter It was funny, for he hadn't been expecting such a price. Even if that wasn't next to nothing in terms of cost he would still have agreed to teach other Kazehana regardless. As far as he knew, he didn't have any real kin, and so teaching them our to utilize their potential would bring him nothing but joy in that regard. "I will gladly teach these jutsu to other Magnet Release Users, provided my home ins't at war with them of course." He would say as an after thought. He couldn't endanger his home in war time, besides such actions would be simply treasonous and Calis was many things, however a traitor wasn't one of them.

"Say, you're wearing cat sized kage robes. It's obvious you have to be under a transformation of some sort for your own amusement, or some other reason, since to my knowledge cats can't talk normally. However I'm curious as to if you really are a kage? I hope you don't find me disrespectful for asking. I'm simply curious as to which one you were if it was true." He would ask, his tone polite but laced with curiosity. He figured he could learn the techniques the cat was talking about as they spoke. With it giving it instructions as they went. 'Shouldn't be too difficult although if anything of them are particularly complex it'll take me a little bit to get it down.' He would think as he imagined how long it had taken him to learn some of his more powerful techniques.

Stats:

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:14 pm

Neko-Sama nodded at the terms of him teaching those his nation wasn't at war with, but the transformation comment drew a loud purring laugh, "Sorry my boy, but I am indeed the Kage cat of Konoha, Neko-Sama. There's nothing shifty about me, although I do know a technique to turn into inferior species, I tend not to like dirtying my paws with forms that aren't of the superior race of Cats. But there are plenty of talking animals around the world, especially in the nation of Iwa and Suna. You'll find all sorts of strange and unique things, even dogs for all things, in Konoha have a few that can speak ... mind you they're dogs. Not a smart thought between them, but I tend not to hold it against them too much, sniffing as many butts in a day as they do I'm sure it had to lead to brain damage at some point."

Sure, Neko-Sama had forgotten long ago what species it was born as, and the Shapeshifter Jutsu had made him genetically identical to anything he shifted into, but Neko-Sama was a cat and that's all that really mattered. After all it's not as if there was a better, more entertaining species out there, even humans as good as they could be at ear scritches, belly rubs, and feeding him delicious milk. Wasn't quite as good as their feline masters.

With that, Neko-Sama would walk him through the Lightweight series giving encouragements when needed, and corrections if he needed too.

[4]

Stats:
    updated:
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:50 pm

Calis would listen to the talking cats confirmation of it's identity as the 'Kage-Cat of Konoha'. Although Calis would keep his mouth shut over the turning into an 'inferior' species thing. Something about a creature not having opposable thumbs seemed off to the tall genin, however he wasn't willing to protest the issue. Especially since it was kind enough to teach him jutsu. "I see, it certainly sounds like an interesting place." He would say before he began to work on the jutsu that the feline kage was working to teach him. Neither were as difficult as he would've imagined, and he swiftly had them under his grasp as able to utilize as he saw fit. 'Fine additions to my arsenal' He would think as he demonstrated mastery of the second jutsu,  the Ultra-Lightweight Rock technique.

He'd have to explore the other possibilities of that line of techniques at a later date, however for now he had work to do and missions to prepare for. So he would respectfully turn to the cat-kage and bow his head. "I appreciate you taking the time to tell me of my heritage and teach me these jutsu. I must be going though, I bid you good day, Cat kage of Konoha." He would say politely before giving her a friendly wave and simply leaving. He wouldn't use the jutsu to do so, no point in using unnecessary chakra after all.

[Exit]

Stats:

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:53 pm

Neko-Sama would give a friendly nod towards Calis, happy that he could pay forward the help he had gotten during the war to a fellow member of their clan far removed from his ancestral home. Hopefully giving this knowledge would help future Magnet Users with their gift if they were displaced far from their home.

Nodding to himself he'd reply, "And you as well Calis Kazehana may your future be full of good fortune, and shine brightly on you and other members of your clan. I'll leave you to your training, thank you for the nostalgia."

And with that Neko-Sama would be off.

//Exit

Stats:
    updated:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:07 am