Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Missing Nin Report : Akihiro Wanted Alive if possible, Dead if not.

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

Missing Nin Report : Akihiro  Wanted Alive if possible, Dead if not. Empty Missing Nin Report : Akihiro Wanted Alive if possible, Dead if not.

Post by Tatts Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:15 pm

As of 3:47 PM Kiri Time. Akihiro is now officially considered a Deserter and a Missing Nin.

His list of crimes.

1. Abandoning a Mission: He was given a mission to use the Scouts intel that has scouted all the nations bordering the Land of Fire. So that we could expand our Empire. Such mission was abandoned without notice, warning, or intel given to the Nation.

2. Assisting an Enemy: Witness the current Mizukage. Has Akihiro fighting alongside Kyoji whom a letter from Yui Kotoshura I received just a day before the Chuunin Exams, had pointed out as working for the Society.

For those of you kept out of the loop. Menza, from said society broke my 150 layer security system to steal the Sacred Tools many moons ago. As well as the kidnapper of the Village Hero, Yui Kotoshura, who had, alongside the other hero Rin Uchiha fought off the 9 tails to keep it from destroying everyone in the village.

During this fight, having abandoned his mission and have gone missing. He fought Nozomi, for reasons unclear alongside Rin and the rest of Kiri.

Upon unleashing Amaterasu and failing to kill her. Rin Uchiha was kidnapped.

3. Criminal Negligence: Having failed to kill a terrorist of massive power, and with a 1 million Ryo Bounty on her head. Gave no intel, no warning to prepare our nation for retaliation, he left Konoha to rot.

Having had months to get to us and let us know what was happening. I've tried to find him for questioning, but he wasn't in the hospital.

That negligence has left us at a loss of Millions, which thanks to my quick thinking helped us recoup 6.088 Million Ryo. And worse of all. Has ended with our Exclusives being taken as well.

I would prefer he be taken in alive. But he is a dangerous nin, who has wiped out entire minor nations. Who is also capable of the Flying Thunder God Jutsu, and worse, knows our nations weaknesses.

To those who followed him, and trusted in him. I'm sorry that you have to receive this message like this. But Rin? His fellow clan member was allowed to get kidnapped; his fate from what Menza says is going to be bleak if I can't save him. Which along with Yui is my main goal for now.

But he also didn't just turn his back on Konoha. He turned his back on all of you. He let us get robbed, he let our exclusives get robbed, he abandoned Konoha, when his actions from any Sane perspective would show would bring retaliation to us all.

To the Uchiha in Konoha:

The person who handed me my ledger didn't tell me if you were attacked or not. Seeing as how Akihiro was the one who provoked Nozomi, then told noone about it, and gave no intel about the impending disaster.

You have my heartfelt condolences to any loss that you might have suffered, I hope against hope that your clan hasn't suffered directly from his betrayal of you and his clanmate. If there has been losses, then after I deal with Menza, and save Rin and Yui. I will do what I can to help you rebuild.
    But we have 11 days to act. That is almost no time to plan at all.

But if I don't die trying to save them, I will be back, and you will not be abandoned by me as Akihiro abandoned us all.

Missions:

Mission Name: Spank That Akihiro!
    Mission Type: Capture | Suppression
    Mission Rank: S
    Mission Goal: Subdue and Capture Akihiro if at all possible, Kill if not (but get his eyes).
    Description:
    The recent robbery has come to my attention, finally. But I have initiated a plan I set in motion for this eventuality. But I have also learned that Akihiro not only sided with the Society Member Kyoji, but was caught in an Organizational Battle within it's ranks outside of Kiri.

Where he failed to kill a high level terrorist. Then when finally healed. Decided to lay low, give no updates to the danger Konoha was in should they retaliate, or that a threat was coming our way.

He has also part way through the Ultron Initiative, a Shield around Konoha, left. As well as leaving behind a comrade in a foriegn land. Invalidating Konoha's "No Ninja left behind stance."

So with the loss of all of your Exclusives, all of our Tools, and leaving Konoha to Rot.

Akihiro Uchiha is now wanted for the crimes of:
    - Criminal Negligence.
    - Abandoning Duties.
    - Joining forces with an enemy of the Nekoian Empire.
    - Obstruction (Preventing pivotal information about the Society, and Intel that would have let me know of dangers to you before hand.)

Be warned. He is a Uchiha, with a following of Loyal Uchiha. He has Flying Thunder God, and any confrontation should be considered especially dangerous.

Payment: 250k Dead or Alive. || 300k if eyes are properly preserved and sealed at Death.(paid by the Kage.)
    Requirements:
    4 or more B Rank Ninja.
    2 or more Gate Users.
    Or
    2 or more Ninja with S+ or higher Con.

----

Mission Name: Deserter's Desert
    Mission Type: Imprison
    Mission Rank: A
    Mission Goal: Toss an Imprisoned Aki in a Super Max Jail.

Description: You caught him. He's finally ready to face justice. But with the wars waging, and Menza's deadline. Just toss him in a Super Max Prison.
    Payment: 150k Ryo.
    Requirements: Spank That Akihiro! Mission Nin.

-----------

Stats:
    updated:
    Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

Missing Nin Report : Akihiro  Wanted Alive if possible, Dead if not. Empty Re: Missing Nin Report : Akihiro Wanted Alive if possible, Dead if not.

Post by Tatts Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:07 pm

Flying Thunder God: Attached to the Missive.

Missing Nin Report : Akihiro  Wanted Alive if possible, Dead if not. 201?cb=20170523164444

This is the Fuuin Akihiro has. A Kunai containing it is in my personal affects in Konoha. It allows instantaneous movement to anywhere in the world where another person, object, or what have you is marked. This means that Akihiro has the ability to teleport at will.

Approach with caution.

Stats:
    updated:

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:19 pm