Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

Angry Whopper | Hunting Tatsu Kotoshura

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

Angry Whopper | Hunting Tatsu Kotoshura  Empty Angry Whopper | Hunting Tatsu Kotoshura

Post by Hana Kaguya Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:08 am

Appearance:

Hana utilized every resource at Kirigakure's disposal to find the Hokage. After putting Kirigakure on lock down there was little room to escape or enter the city. Hundreds of highly skilled ninja sought out the Hokage using her known forms and descriptions as a means to track her. Hana led her own search party with a clue only she could make use of. She had the letter Nariko wrote and gave to Tatsu sometime in the past. The letter was baptized in the shapeshifter's scent which, in combination with Hana's highly advanced sense of smell she could always refer back to the origin scent when tracking the shapeshifter. Hana was accompanied by her royal guard unit, which were nine highly advanced ANBU which complimented her skill set. Together they made a squad of ten, the squad leader obviously being the Mizukage.

As previously stated, Hana utilized every resource Kirigakure could offer to track Tatsu. By searching her residency and following her scent Hana would eventually find the shapeshifter. They would be in the streets of Kirigakure towards nighttime. The streets were nearly quiet with only a few shops open at this time, mostly bars and cheap places to eat. The moment Hana spotted the cat she immediately activated her sensory technique to read into her intentions. The Mizukage and her followers would stop five meters from the shapeshifter's trailing scent. This is it. A short clearing of her throat would allow her to speak loud and clear for the shapeshifter to hear. "Tatsu Kotoshura. Mind if I have a word real quick?" The question was pointless, as Hana intended to speak what was on her mind. "When you received that letter from Nariko, what was you decision?

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

Angry Whopper | Hunting Tatsu Kotoshura  Empty Re: Angry Whopper | Hunting Tatsu Kotoshura

Post by Tatts Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:26 am

Neko-Sama's red headed disguise that it'd been wearing in public the most since the official change of Konoha's power, and soon, after the mess with Menza, would clean up house, knock back a cold one with Hana, and hopefully be able to take things easy with Yui and Rin.

But for now, she needed to take advantage of his felline whiles, and avoid anything dumb such as walking around as a cat, switch to different forms throughout the day, and when in safe, guarded places make an appearance. Occassionally use Iwa's Concealed with Camouflage technique where it could be witnessed being used. So if anyone asked why they couldn't find him, there was a credible excuse.

Which was why Kana practically jumping her and speaking loudly enough were everyone in a good 25 to 30 meter area. A small, powerful spike of paranoia and fear spiked through the body's form before she through on a smile letting her fanged teeth show. There was no implied threat or intimidation behind it. Just her projecting raw mirth and humor at the question while feeling an icy feeling in her gut, "Who's Tatsu? If you can describe what they look like I can maybe tell you if I saw them ... I'm simply a wondering chef Rindou Kinoichi. If this is an official meeting, do you think we can do this somewhere more private, and if I can nab an interview as one of your chefs, that'd be great."

Please take the hint! I'm not a threat, and I'm not pulling anything on you. Still ... take the hint, privacy and don't ruin this cover ... please oh! Sweet Metal Satan, let her not ruin this cover. I love this cover, she makes the tastiest exotic meat dishes and best pies.

When they got somewhere private,  'Rindou' would do her part to outwardly play the part of a misunderstanding and employee hopeful, while walking hoping that Kana wouldn't see Neko-Sama as a threat. Sure the armed guard was a smart idea, the raw amount of destructive knowledge and expertise up Neko-Sama's figurative sleeves was immense. If anything, not having an entire army converge upon her was a nice way of saying "I'm giving you a chance to either explain yourself or hang yourself."  

Neko-Sama would shift back into his cat form and give a languid stretch, "Sorry, but I love that cover, she always makes the best exotic meat dishes, and her pies are amazing. Still, your questions? When I came here, I was expecting my sister's betrayer to be in office, I was expecting this to all be a trap, and Menza's ilk descending upon my Genin like flies.

"After all what better place to gather a large portion of the world's bloodlines, and unique abilities under one roof?"

At the mention of Kyoji, Neko-Sama's anger shot through the roof as it's cackles raised, Neko-Sama would start kneading the table to calm itself extending the claws at the end to scent mark it, and pluck it's claws against the surface, "I was going to go after Kyoji for his crimes, and maybe feast upon his liver. Then I saw you, and in you I see a lot of me, and a lot of what I had wanted to have, if Konoha hadn't kept screwed me like a cheap Iwa Hooker.

"But since Kyoji isn't here, my decision is less, kill the one of those responsible for my human getting tortured, and more, save Yui and now Rin, leave no stone unturned looking for Kyoji and any one one else who has harmed her, until their mine. Fuck Konoha and everyone in it for not doing as I asked and working to save Yui, now all the bull shit they've been doing. And set up Iwa as the center of my Imperial Capital.

"But Kiri? I have no beef with the innocent, and I have no intentions of crushing my forces against your shores, although I am worried one of my cargo ships that was supposed to be here is missing. It was full of 300k lbs of high yield explosives I was originally planning on using to drop on Menza ... then more recently on any defectors to my Imperial Set up.

"But that was my decision. Protect my Genin if it was a trap, and if not Kill Kyoji. After all Kiri does owe Konoha for assassinating it's first Kage without recompense; Kyoji's violation of the alliance, which I'm willing to reinstate and keep strong, and of course Kyoji working with Menza afterwards. Killing Kyoji would set us mostly square, for all but one. And that one thing could easily be solved diplomatically by you letting me put one of my Resorts in your Village and gain an income off of it, and an engineer to allow transport of recipes and prepared goods; Then tossing in, rights to a portion of the Penthouse Suit, and I get to cook for  you when I visit. I'd be happy."

Through out the talk, Hana would be able to easily sense Tatsu's anger at Kyoji; His  annoyance, fear, and growing wrath at the mention of Konoha, loss and raw dread when talking about Yui, and when talking about Kiri or Hana would feel a passively optimistic friendly emotion centered around her.

[1]

Jutsu in use: Peerless Shapeshifting:  Ijutsu:  Completely changes the user into a biologically identical version of something, or based off a template with unique fluff flourishes (changes Chakra Sig, DNA, physical properties (not stats or anything outside of fluff changes).

Can't copy UA's, BL, or Jutsu. Just physical, psychic, chakra, and DNA form.

(Start thread in Rindou body,  shift into Neko-Sama when in a private, and secure area.)

Activation cost = 0, but has a constant 1 CP drain / post, and -50 oerma reduction to CP Total.

CP: 150 - 1:  149

Stats:
    updated:
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Ryo: a looot

Angry Whopper | Hunting Tatsu Kotoshura  Empty Re: Angry Whopper | Hunting Tatsu Kotoshura

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:15 am

Akihiro had followed Hana from the moment she left her office. She had spoken to her about the ship full of explosive powder he had seized, and given her proof of the ship's inventory and destination. And oh boy, Hana was absolutely not happy about it. akihiro couldn't really blame hr for that, but there was currently a long list of people angry at Tats and each and every single one of them wanted to take a shot at her. Despite all the competition, Hana was the only one who could really track down Tats at this point and this was, after all, her village. So Akihiro did little more than follow her lead as she and her guards passed through the streets of the village in the pursuit of a scent that would eventually lead to Tats. The Sparrow would want to help however he could, so he kept his Sensing Technique active and his Sharingan ready with its red background and three twirling tomoes paying close attention to its surroundings.

Despite having gone through a growth spur over the past couple of years Akihiro had not grown quite enough to be taller than Hana's shinobi guards. But when the Mizukage spoke the Hokage's name, Akihiro became on high alert.The Hokage had cowardly attempted to disguise himself as a travelling merchant but Akihiro trusted Hana's instincts. He didn't give two shits what he looked like. If Hana said this was Tats, this was Tats. And if Tats wished to die in the skin of an old merchant Akihiro would be more than willing to grant a last wish.

Assuming Hana agreed to follow Tats to a more discreet location, Akihiro would follow them. He was walking behind Hana's tten all guards and with E-rank perception Tats would never notice Akihiro was there. So he decided it would be amusing to listen to the cat's answer, and tag along for now. When they finally reached a location which Tats deemed appropriate, the cat's speech began and Akihiro couldn't be more disgusted by it. Regardless, he let her finish before he stepped out from behind the guards and walked up next to Hana, his gaze focused on the cat' eyes from the moment they were visible.

"Fuck Konoha and everyone in it?" Akihiro smirked. There was a load of hatred in his eyes that simply could not be ignored. It would be obvious just how much the young Sparrow despised the cat. "The 1st Hokage wasn't assassinated you brainless imbecile. The 2nd was, and they were both Uchiha. Whatever debt Kiri owes for that, it owes the Uchiha. And you do not speak for the Uchiha. In fact, you won't be speaking at all if my intentions turn to action. Your mere breathing is an insult to everything the two of them ever stood for. But before we get to fixing that issue, do amuse me." Akihiro would raise his eye brows. He was genuinely curious and genuinely wanted to hear the cat's answers to his questions.

"What kind of idiot loads 300,000lbs of easily ignitable and highly powerful explosives into a ship and tries to send it across the ocean? And how much more of a moron do you have to be in order to not tell your supposed ally that that kind of shipment is coming? Did your pinhead brain not realize that a single spark inside that ship could send Kirigakure's harbour and the village itself to the afterlife? Or are you really not that much of a dimwit and blowing up Kirigakure was your intention all along?" At this point Akihiro was running out of synonyms for "Idiot". But he believed he was a doing a pretty good job of exposing to Hana the weaknesses in the cat's arguments. Despite it being a job well done, it wasn't exactly fair. He felt he was de-constructing the arguments of a 10 year old.

"But if you were going to blow the living hell out of Kirigakure, shouldn't you at least have waited until all of your Genin were out before you sent the ship? Sounds like a conclusion even the simplest of simpletons could reach: Don't blow up shit near your people. Or....perhaps... was this your way of not only fucking Kirigakure but also fuck Konoha and everyone in it?" Now that was a masterful play, the way Akihiro used her own words against her. The persuasion technique which naturally came with his intellect could prove very useful in convincing Hana of what to do here- not like she looked like she needed any convincing, but. Akihiro sighed as he went on.

"You're not just a backstabber to Konoha and Kirigakure. I'm used to backstabbers, it's a ninja world and it happens. We deal with it. What bothers me is how much of an incompetent backstabber you are. I worked for Konoha as head of the black ops for years, and your incompetence is honestly offensive. I sincerely wish we could erase your name from the records of Konoha's history, but since that's not possible I'm suggesting taking your catass to a taxidermist, stuff you, and put you on display above the academy entrance to remind the students why it's important that they use their brains.

Any more bullshit you'd like to come up with in your defense?"

Active:
    Sensory
    Sharingan 3rd tomoe
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:54 am

Hana maintained judging eyes when she met the shapeshifter's false form, something that she started to question with her newfound knowledge. Why was this person so paranoid about revealing its true self? It would normally make tracking almost impossible and it was Hana's own sense of smell and a clue piece that made this entire endeavor work out. To Hana it now seemed Tatsu was constantly avoiding identification. Among all of the Hokage's forms none of them were consistent aside from the cat which could not be used as a significant form of identification. They were taken to a place a little more private by the cat's standards, which would be a desolated picnic area within a small park. A low, looming mist gently lay across the ground a few centimeters thick. When they all moved through the streets and into the park they would disturb the mist causing wisps to trail up with each step.

She listened to the cat's explanation and tried to find reasons to believe it. There was really no reason to not believe it, but she was still highly suspicious with the news Akihiro brought to her earlier. And it was when Akihiro spoke she found the logical argument with the Uchiha. The boy was angry. Something she had never seen in him during their confrontation with Nozomi. It was a bit frightening to see such a personality shift. Hana could feel his malice through his chakra as it flared up with his emotions and a significant amount being drawn to his eyes. Was he preparing to use that technique again?

When Akihiro asked his sarcastic question she intervened. "You endangered the life of thousands of people. You intended to store a weapon of mass destruction within the Land of Water, and the only reason I was able to find out is through Akihiro. A high ranking ninja from Konoha that was recently outlawed and designated a missing ninja by your orders. Tell me. How does this make you look in my eyes? You were gracious enough to give me a letter making me aware of Kumogakure's antics and their attempts to poach Konoha. The Hokage, a frequent shapeshifter with no real identity, outlaws Konoha's head strategist and Kirigakure's greatest allied ninja on a whim, who happened to find an East Indiaman which is a trade ship used to transport goods between Kirigakure and Konoha for years, now filled with over one-hundred tons of explosive powder. Which, of course, thank you for exposing yourself with that one. I didn't even mention that ship when I initially asked to speak with you. But that was apparently the first thing that came to your mind."

Hana's words had an impact on her guard unit as she felt their chakra tense with anger and frustration. The amount of hostility felt between them all was that equivalent to a lynch mob. But despite their raging emotions they were all held behind flawless poker faces. Hana's left hand slowly moved from beneath her cloak in attempts to not disturb her clothing or make a noise. Her hand grasped her scabbard just below the guard of Kurosawa with utmost guile. The sword or her clothing wouldn't budge with her actions, concealment being her greatest advantage. Her eyes never left the sight of the Hokage. "So tell me, Tatsu. Tell me what really happened between Konoha and Kumogakure?" The Mizukage's patience was worn thin. There was no way to really put it, but when Akihiro was around with her, things just made sense easier. She was fortunate enough to have a reliable ally in rather unfortunate times.

Technique Used:

Chakra Sensing Technique | 0.5 CP

279.5/280

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:37 pm

Neko-Sama was beyond enraged, once again Akihiro's actions were a direct threat to it's clowder, and it had no options at the moment to do anything, but hearing his beratement, Neko-sama interrupted with a shout, "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! I TOLD YOU, THE DAY WE FIRST MET I KNEW NOTHING OF RULE! THAT I NEEDED ADVISORS AND HELP! DAY FUCKING ONE! I TOLD YOU I WAS A BUSINESS CAT AND ME MAKING MASSIVE WEALTH IN ONE WEEK OF BEING IN KONOHA WAS PROOF OF THAT!

"I ASKED YOU WHO WAS ABLE TO CONQUER LANDS AROUND US AFTER YUI WAS STOLEN BECAUSE I NEEDED TO FIND HER, PROTECT OUR BORDERS! PROTECT IWA! AND SET THING UP SO THAT NO ONE COULD EVER AGAIN WALTZ IN UNDETECTED AND STEAL FROM US! WE WOULD HAVE HAD A WARNING SYSTEM THAT WOULD HAVE SURROUNDED ALL OF MY HOME NATION AND ALL OF KONOHA!

"IF YOU HAD TOLD ME THAT NONE COULD? I WOULD HAVE LEANED ON YOU FOR ADVISE! I WOULD HAVE GLADLY HAD YOU TRAIN AND COORDINATE TROOPS! BUT YOU SAID YOU, YOUR SUBORDINATE YOU EITHER ABANDONED WHEN YOU ABANDONED YOUR MISSION OR KILLED, I DON'T KNOW WHICH? AND THAT SCARES ME! BUT YOU SAID YOU TWO AND RIN WERE THE ONLY 3! ONLY 3! AND YOU AGREED TO DO THAT FOR US! YOU ABANDONING OUR MISSION, YOU NOT GIVING ME A HEADS UP THAT YOU WERE STOPPING FOR WHATEVER REASON, YOU NOT JUST FAILING TO NOT KILL NOZ, BUT NOT WARNING ME ABOUT THAT, AND YOU NOT BEING IN THE HOSPITAL TO ASK YOU QUESTIONS SO I COULD KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS HAPPENING WHERE WHY YOU WERE BRANDED A MISSING NIN! YOU WENT MISSING, YOU ARE A NINJA, AND YOU ABANDONED YOUR MISSION FOR SOME BULLSHIT REASON! AND YOU CALL ME INCOMPETENT? MEEEE!

"WHEN ALL IT WOULD HAVE COST YOU WAS TAKING A MINUTE, MAYBE TWO TO KEEP YOUR KAGE IN THE LOOP! OR WHAT ABOUT YOU KNOW? SAYING KONOHA WASN'T READY TO CONQUER ANYONE AND WE NEEDED TO TRAIN TROOPS? WHAT ABOUT ALL THE REQUESTS FOR 7 MONTHS! 7 LONG, TORTUOUS MONTHS WHERE I BEGGED NON-STOP FOR AIDES, FOR ADVISORS, FOR PEOPLE WHO KNEW WHAT THE FUCK THEY WERE DOING SO I COULD FOCUS ON FINDING YUI? BUT NO! I GOT NO HELP! I RECIEVED NO AID! IWA WAS LEFT ABANDONED AS I ASKED KONOHA TO DO IT'S PROMISE TO HELP THEM!

"AND YOU ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY!? AND WHAT MORON BRINGS A BOAT LOADED WITH HIGH YIELD EXPLOSIVES NEAR THE DOCKS!? I WAS GOING TO HAVE THEM WAIT 12 MILES OUT TO SEA, GIVE ME A MESSAGE THAT NEVER ARRIVED, WOULD HAVE FLOWN OUT, WRITTEN HANA AND NARIKO ABOUT ME GOING TO KUMO WITH THE SHIPMENT, AND THEN I WOULD HAVE HAD TIME! TIME! TO SET UP AN APPROPRIATE TRAP FOR MENZA! IF I FAILED IN MAKING HIM SEE ME AS YUI, AND ME LITERALLY SACRIFICING MYSELF FOR HER WHICH HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY PLAN SINCE THAT BROADCAST! HE WOULD HAVE BLOWN UP!

"BUT NOW THAT PLAN IS RUINED! I HAVE ALMOST NO TIME TO GET TO YUI, WHICH HAS BEEN ALL I'VE CARED ABOUT SINCE YOU MET ME! MY PLANS? HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FOR YUI'S SAKE! GETTING HER, AND RIN TOGETHER, AND MORE THAN LIKELY STEPPING DOWN AS RULER UNLESS I WAS FORCED TO KEEP IT UNTIL SOMEONE SUITABLE COMES ALONG!"

Neko-Sama would be in a near unconsolable show of nerves, all the stress, all the fear of his clowder, all the rage at not being able to do anything for so long clear in not just his emotions but his very being, "I told you Hana, I like you, I have no beef with Kiri, my only goals have ever been to do what I needed to get Yui, to avenge her against those who harmed her, and anyone who isn't against Menza. I came here to protect the Genin if this was a trap, to kill Kyioji, Avenge Yui by going after torturers, and that's it. I keep saying that, Even the imperial missive I sent to all Kage and Noz stated that.  You want proof. You have 2 options.

"One keep me prisoner here, Akihiro has all the explosives I was going to use on Menza, and if I survived, those who would assassinate me. After getting proof of said people. So if any bombings do happen, well, I don't have them. I'll send give a message for someone you trust to give to an aide of mine. Get unaltered doccuments, of every ledger for Konoha and now the empire, which you stupid Uchiha human. Makes it easier to do finances, your way of doing things let other nations slip through the cracks. And if you look at the charter legally makes for Advisors that I'm legally mandated to have like I asked for for months.

"You can see every bit of Konoha money, and see that none of it was going against Kiri. Nor Kumo, or Suna. You can see me sending out invoices and pamplets looking for advisors, you can have all the data you could ever wish for. But if Yui dies, because I wasn't there to take her place, I will never forgive you.

"Second option, have me under guard, send a person to get that proof like I promised, have the guard make videos recording everything, and if I live. And after they follow me as I clean house, and that's all over. Well I'll come back willingly, let you put me in Chakra Sealing Chains, and answer anything you could ever want to know.

"But don't you dare AKIHIRO CALL ME INCOMPETENT! I've made Konoha and Iwa wealthy, I've done what I could without all the constant months of given no aide when I keep telling everyone that I'm a business cat! And running a business is a lot different than running a nation. I told you, constantly that I wanted to save Yui. I told everyone that. That has been my one and only goal in life these last few months. And your incompetence and neglecting to give me the information I needed to make a good call is what has led to all of this happening.

"So don't you fucking dare pin this on me. If you were there in the hospital when I got here, or IF YOU HAD EVER BOTHERED to let me know you had plans outside of your mission, Or you had told me no! We can't do X because Y, and we need to plan and consolidate power, or even if you had taken the time to say, "Hey, here are people you can trust to give you advice. They'll help you with things so you're not 100% on your own."  Things would have played out differently. But you did literally none of those things Akihiro.

"And now you're costing me more time that I could be spending getting to my human, and getting ready to remove a threat to my clowder ... and Hana, how many times must I repeat the truth before it sinks in? I only want those who've hurt my human, those who're even remotely responsible for her suffering, and to eradicate them? What is so hard about that motive? Why is it that none of you grasp that simplest of concepts. Everything I do, I do for her.

"So what now? And please make your decision quickly, if you aren't going to kill me, let me get to my human. If you aren't going to do either, than don't waste time sitting around doing nothing."

[2]

Stats:
    updated:
    Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Post by Kimiko Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:52 pm

Kimiko had been following the group for a while. More specifically, she'd been following Akihiro, since she knew he planned on intercepting Neko-sama. She didn't want him to go without backup, and she wanted revenge herself for the lies the cat spread, for the issues that the label would cause. The Uchiha Jounin was nothing if not loyal to her clan, and an attack on Akihiro was an attack on the clan, as he was the leader.

Kimiko heard the entire tirade and her blood boiled. The cat was a liar. The cat was a menace. Her black and red eyes flared, the sharingan active as they had been for a while, and for once, both personalities agreed on one thing: The cat was to die. But her more evil and conniving preservation personality knew that first she had to discredit the cat in the eyes of the Mizukage.

Walking in at the end of Tattsu's tirade, Kimiko's eyes fell on her enemy. "Liar. You can try and lie to them, but you can't lie to me. I was there. You made a deal with Raijin to attack Kirigakure during the exams. I'll even let someone read my mind to verify." Her voice was soft a low, but dangerous. "Verbatim if you want, I remember it all. Of course I remember it all. It's when you told me about Satomi's assassination. I agreed with your decision for revenge because of it."

"Raijin said: So here's my proposition.....I'm willing to become an asset of Konohagakure no Sato. I will directly feed you intelligence on the Society.What we are doing, whom we are interacting with, and where we will strike next. I wouldn't recommend acting on this information in an obvious way because aside from endangering myself, it would only cause the Society to act out more rashly. Honiko is a fickle bitch...she burned down a town of civilians after all. Anyways, that's not all I am offering. I plan on hitting Kirigakure for their exclusive techniques and a good amount of their Ryo. Since I'd be working as a double agent for Konoha its only fair that you guys get a taste of the action. I'm feeling pretty generous after you spoiling me so my offer is two of their exclusives and 50% of whatever Ryo I manage to get. In exchange, I ask for a couple of things: First, I'm going to need two million ryo as payment for my services. I can't rely on anything the Society provides and so I'll need to build up my own little nest egg. Second, I'm going to need full immunity from any prosecution for my crimes. If I get caught, you guys need to have my back and try to get Kumo or whoever the fuck to not kill me. Third, if its not too much trouble.....kill Tsubaki Kaguya if you happen to get the chance." She shifted her voice, mimic'ing Raijin's. The Sharingan was perfect for snapshotting moments, and she could see the entire conversation in her mind as if it was happening right then and there.

Shifting over to a response, her voice changed to mimic the cat's own tone and inflections. "Your response: I can not only give you the 2 million Ryo, but when you strike Kiri, I will grant you Clone Bomb with additional clay to make our most lethal explosion. It has a blast range of 90 m, and can kill everything in it's path, but will keep any structures sound. Not so much as a rock out of place.

If any of my people are in there, or myself. I'll have measures to protect them, as well as yourself. So you can enjoy the spoils without having to so much as lift a finger. Although I will need to make it in advanced. A good time frame would be the Chuunin Exams, disguise yourself as a younger shinobi, we can make the paperwork to give you an official cover. Then when you slip in, disappear into the village while everyone's distracted with a little kitty helper to do what job I used to do in Iwa.

Largest concentration of threats removed, although we will have to discreetly give some to Kumo. After everything's done, leave a bit of graffiti with your Alt's name, some Suna Terrorist Symbols. And switch out as someone else. Less danger for you, any security of your target is gone, and there is no trace of explosions. Everyone in your targeted path is simply gone.

Unless you have a different plan. I'm open to brainstorming as well as working out a good use of our forces and time to strike them. As for your assassination target. I'll send a clay me with you and we can do it from a safe distance, or whatever you think would get the job done more smoothly."
    "

Kimiko's eyes bore daggers into the cat as she continued on. Her next quotes were her own, but even there was a shift of tone, adopting the way of speech that her primary personality held. It was subtle, but there. "And then I interrupted you: If you want the Society to fall, give us their base location and we'll send a strike team to take them out. I don't see why Kirigakure needs to be hit so that we can take out your organization. Seems to me it's more likely to break our alliance for helping you out. That causes quite a deal of problems for Konoha, and might spark a war between the Great Nations. You get Seigi, 2 million ryo, and our nations go to war. Or should I say, we lose a Jounin, who goes with you and can be picked off in a trap easily. You get 2 million ryo, which means we lose capital, something needed during a war. And war causes massive loss.

Your plan's got flaws and none of you even hesitated to trust him, when this could be an obvious trap that Honiko made to weaken the villages. Are ya fucking stupid? It puts a lot of innocent people in danger for no damn reason.
    "

And then the final nail in the coffin. "Back to you, after Raijin admonished my opinion: Exactly, it's basic predator behaviour young Uchiha. You always go after prey after you've weakened it, worn it down, have it looking at shadows. Then pounce. slowly bleed them dry until it's time to go for the throat, not rush into an unknown situation blind.

As for the coffers of Konoha? I paid Raijin-Kun with my own personal money, and what I chose to blow my own money on is my business. If I chose the spend it on a mountain of catnip, and a week long rave, or simply hire someone for private, personal business, which Raijin-Kun, this is. Then it's not financially tied to Konoha, and won't lessen the wealth of my nation. That and doing it this way, well. Konoha isn't doing anything, simply a private citizen using their substantial wealth to hire a valuable private asset.

As for the attack on Kiri, they've assassinated one of previous Hokage's, they've sided with the Society, and kept such acts hidden. All the while they never pay for betraying us, nor our trusts. But you should be thankful I'm so territorial, it means that anyone who goes after what's mine I'll go after with the same level of tenacity and vindictiveness. So be very glad I'm willing to nuke anything that threatens my clowder. Someday you might need that ferocity for yourself.
    "

Kimiko's broken sharingan seemed to flicker, another tomoe almost awakening due to the anger and intensity of her inner emotional state. It didn't quite happen, but it was close, she was very close. "You're a liar. And a traitor. And you attacked my clan when you labeled our leader as a criminal. And I care more about my clan than I care about you. As for Konoha not helping Iwa, that's on you. You're the fucking Hokage. In charge of Konoha. In charge of Iwa. Don't blame Akihiro for your incompetence."

Her anger began to boil up, to rise up, and her body began to shake. "You're the Hokage." she repeated. "And I'm going to kill you."

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:40 am

From the moment the Hokage's eyes focused on Akihiro's so the damned cat could reply to him, Akihiro had it. Such was the way of the Sharingan where a simple eye-contact could spell life or death through the glare of a single skilled user. In Tats' case, it spelled death with every letter. And the moment their eyes met, Akihiro had the cat under absolute and flawless control. Akihiro had a natural S-rank intelligence, and the Cat simply wasn't capable of resisting the peak of Sharingan Genjutsu cast by someone of Akihiro's level: Her movements, her breathing, her angry expressions....they only happened because Akihiro allowed it so.

Nevertheless, he let her speak. He didn't want Hana, the Cat or especially Kimiko thinking the Hokage had had no opportunity to defend herself. And unlike Tats, Akihiro wouldn't be so rude as to interrupt a person in the middle of their speech. No, he allowed her to say what she needed to say after having interrupted him. Of course, a lot of it was nonsense and what wasn't half-truth was a complete lie. In her rage she had completely ignored all of Hana's questions and went straight ahead to dishing out the fault of everything on Akihiro. This of course, played all too well in Akihiro's favour. The only hassle would be to debunk her arguments now: not because it was hard, but precisely because it was far too easy. Akihiro felt like it was a chore and a bore, once again like arguing with an average 10 year old. But for the sake of playing it safe, he felt obligated to do so either way. He didn't want Hana to think he had rushed into killing the Hokage in order to silence the damned cat.

Alas, in the end he didn't have to debunk anything. He needed not to move his glance to recognize Kimiko's voice calling out the Hokage on her lies. What the Uchiha girl did next was nothing short of amazing. Akihiro had never known about the reunion Kimiko witnessed, and what he heard surprised even him. Not just because of Kimiko's outstanding performance, but also due to the actual information revealed by his love. Kimiko's each and every word was another nail on Tatsu's coffin, and as soon as she was done Akihiro forced the control he had over Tats in order to not allow her to reply. Her jaw would be locked in place and her tongue would not move. Her full body would be paralyzed as it was and there would be no sound coming from her cat lips even if she intended it to.

"Enough has been said, cat. You have spoken, and so have we. It is time you meet your judgment. But I refuse to take the life of a Hokage in such a pitiful form. Return to your original one." Akihiro would exert his control over Tats in order to force her to shapeshift into one of her regular human forms (the real one, whichever that was), while maintaining her absolutely immobile.

"Kneel before the Sharingan, the bloodline upon which the very village you represent was founded. And before the Uchiha Clan, which you disrespected, dishonoured and spit upon with no signs of regret. " At this point Tats might have wanted to reply, but Akihiro's Genjutsu wouldn't let her. Instead it would force her to kneel down. "Know that it is by the might of the Sharingan you gracefully adopt the position in which your sentence will be carried out."

"Now look upon and contemplate the sky. Because no ninja and especially no Hokage should die with their eyes facing the ground. A ninja's life should be spent aiming for the sky and its boundless limits, seeking a higher purpose. And so too in a ninja's death there should a meaning. Seek it for a moment." Neko-sama's chin would be forced up and the Hokage would have no choice but to look up upon the sky. Her hands would be placed down, near her knees.

Akihiro's glance turned to Kimiko for a moment, and the menacing Sharingan would suddenly adopt a completely different vibe- He was only a boy after all, a boy who did love a girl. In all of his intellect, there was very little to explain what he felt. But he did feel it, and it felt wrong to deny Kimiko's wish. But a sense of duty was embedded in Akihiro. "A village's ninja should never have to taint their hands with the blood of their Kage. Regardless of their crimes, it will be a sad day when we're left with no choice but to execute our own superiors. So my apologies Kimiko, but I wouldn't feel right with letting you doing it." Akihiro smiled. He could only hope she would understand. "Rather, this is a fitting task for a Missing Ninja, those who are masterless ninja and thus bound by no honor duty to any superiors. " Having said that, he raised his right hand and brought it up to his chest. His eyes were now aimed at Tats, who would still be contemplating the sky. It was she whom he would speak to again as he made a single one handed seal with his right hand and created a clone which walked up to the Hokage until the distance between the two was about half a meter. It's important to note that at this point Akihiro had his Sharingan and sensory abilities focused on Tats. If she tried, or even thought of trying something, Akihiro was pretty sure he'd know.

"I sincerely hope you have found peace and meaning in your death, and that you are able to depart this world with no regrets. If it helps, you can die knowing I will not pursue your family and will do my best to see to it that the conflict between our houses dies here with you. Now Tatsu Kotoshura, it is time. Draw your last breath..." He would allow her to breathe in deeply, and exhale. Not to speak, but to breathe one last time.

"...and pay the price for your crimes." Akihiro's clone would quickly wave his arm and release a blast of wind as the original finished speaking. The Blade of Wind was a quick and efficient way of slicing someone's head off as the three of them were about to witness. As Akihiro spoke, the clone got within range and with a simple motion of fingers created a one meter long near invisible wind blade which would separate Tats' head from her body with brutal but decisive efficiency. As the head fell to the clone's left and hit the ground, the clone dissipated and the body would clumsily fall to the right. The deed would be done.

Used:
    Sensing
    Sharingan 3rd tomoe
    Copy jutsu: Copied Peerless Shapeshifting
    Wind Blade; A-rank, S power.
    Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
    Genjutsu: Sharingan (S-rank version, S-int vs B Int, 2 tiers difference target unable to resist the effects at all)
    Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:16 am

Tatsu had never known her true form. For as long as it could remember it simply "was". It didn't know if the memories of it's male, female, cat, or crow forms were the real memories. It's other identities were every bit as real, as well. Having memories of their own, their own fears, wants, beliefs. Every one fully believed it when in that form.

But real form? It didn't know it. But when the genjutsu forced it's will upon her, all those constructs were swept away, all it's "memories shattered" and the thick haze it couldn't remember, it was forced into. They'd watch as the Cat Kage, the one who was forced into rule by Mitusyo was naught but a small girl somewhere between 7 and 8, not even Academy Aged, barely out of kindergarden before them. Wearing a hospital gown that was several inches to small for it.

"W-w-where am I?! MOMMY! DADDY! WHERE ARE YOU! W-w-hat's happ-ha-happening!?", the little girl, the true Tatsu wailed. Her tiny body wracking in sobs as her body was no longer under her control. The true wails of soul wracking despair that only the young could pull off.

Too be told, Tatsu had no memories of anything at the moment from the time she was in the hospital until now. All the implanted memories, just whispers right out of reach, and a massive pain in her skull.

Those looking at her if they looked would see an ugly scar on the side of her forehead, reaching back toward the back of her skull. A sign of a crude, and improperly healed bit of brain surgery.

At being told to kneel before her nation and the clan she had disrespected, Tatsu's wails grew more louder as confusion gripped her heart, "B-bu-but there are no Uchiha in Iwa ... what did I do? I don't know any Uchiha-ha-ha! MOMMY! DADDY! WHERE ARE YOU!? Why can't I move my body!?" Tatsu cried as she was forced to kneel. Her head hitting the ground and terrified, confused wails ripping out of her throat.

It was that new comment that confused her the most. She was in Preschool, she wasn't a Kage. Her mommy and daddy told her that Iwa needed her help, and asked if she could be a big girl for them. Of course Tatsu was a good girl, and wanted to help Iwa, but past that? She didn't really remember anything. There was a doctor who said he was going to help make her help Iwa, and it would only hurt for a minute.

The next thing she knew, she was facing the scary man, and a pale woman, and she couldn't control her body.

"But I'm not Kage! I'm a preschooler! I'm not a Kage!"

As she was forced to look up at the sky. Being told her death would have peace and meaning, that the bad blood would die with her. Her wails reached a crescendo, "I'm not a Kage! I-I'm a preschooler! Why won't mommy and daddy save me? Where am I? Why am I here!? I-I-I don't wanna die! Imma good girl! Mommy and daddy say so! Why won't anyone save me ... I'm not a bad girl ... I don't wanna die."

Tatsu would close her eyes tightly in prayer hoping that anyone would save her. That someone could tell her what she did to make the Uchiha mad. Where she was, and how she got there. Why she was about to die.

That was her deepest fear. Not that she would die, but she would die never knowing why. Dying with the last memory of being in a hospital before she awoke to this scary place, and horrifying situation with no idea how she got here.

A small whisper escaped her mouth, "Why am I going to be killed by strangers, and mommy and daddy won't save me?"

[3]

Last edited by Tatts on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stats:
    updated:
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:34 pm

Challenging the following post:

Tatts wrote:Akihiro chose the wrong command to give, unfortunately for Neko-Sama it was a painful one. For as long as it could remember it had sought to perfect the peerless shapeshifting it had now. But it was no simple Jutsu, but years of genetic experimentation, years of tinkingering, admittedly haphazardly, to allow itself to truly become what it was attempting to be. But more than that, Neko-Sama was a master infiltrator, capable of pulling off fully believable cover stories without slipping.

The reason it was able to do that, was for it? They were all real. Everyone had days, to even months of it's cover story. Hopes, dreams, wants, wishes, memories, fears. All of them fully committed to until it fully believed with every bit of its heart that it was that thing. Rindou Kunoichi? Tatsu Kotoshura? Neko-Sama? All the forms it had shown Yui? All the ones used to bed random things since the Iwa Civil War? All of those were 100% real to Neko-Sama.

So at the command to show itself, a particularly strange thing happened. It was stuck in a rapid loop of changes, and not even smooth from one to another, the command had thrown her psychologically through a loop so bad, that it'd sometimes try to take multiple forms at once, a pained and panicked scream stuck in it's throat as it's mind futily tried to comply with a command that it didn't know the answer too.

As Akihiro would watch the genjutsu try to force a true form, knowing without a doubt that the Kage was his. He'd watch as the body quivered and pulsed as it desperately tried to come up with an answer that was unknowable to it, well worse for it, had too many answers at once and didn't know which one to decide on. Gender, form, species, it didn't know the answer to any of these questions. Every one of itselves was real ... so how was it supposed to choose? If it was allowed to speak it'd give a fearful and pained screech of "Who is Real?"

[3]

CP: 145

[Peerless Shapeshifting is currently on the fritz giving a wild rush of non-answers, and confused answers.]

----------------------

...wat? You're not turning into a shapeshifting chimera just because Akihiro said "Go back to your original form".
    I'm not even going to enter and debate the field of "You should just have one original form" and "what you're trying to accomplish here isn't a mere jutsu should be an actual bloodline".

Instead I'm going to simply tell you: That's not how Genjutsu Sharingan works. It doesn't work through voice commands. For all anyone cares, Akihiro could have told Tats to put on a tutu and dance on top of a stack of bananas. What he says is irrelevant. Here is, in quotes, what he actually did and you chose to ignore:

Akihiro wrote:Akihiro would exert his control over Tats in order to force her to shapeshift into one of her regular human forms (the real one, whichever that was)
    Here, in red, is what he actually forced Tats to do: To turn into a regular human form. Everything else, what he said especially, is irrelevant.

My point:
    Tats shouldn't be turning into a chimera wtf creature, but rather a regular human form as that's what I described Aki forced her to do.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:01 pm

She had just had about enough of the cat. Her ability to lie and play both sides shamelessly and no courage to back up either. Kimiko spoke heaps of valuable information as a witness of the Hokage's underhanded deals, flawlessly remembering the dialogue. Hana was in awe of the girl's memory, unable to focus on what she was saying instead only staring at Kimiko with wide eyes and a coo. Fortunately for her, Hana's more intelligent guards were there to memorize the information shared. Collectively they recorded the entire scene. Akihiro gave commands and the Hokage obeyed. She shifted her eyes to view Akihiro's by the side of them. She didn't have direct eye contact but could tell his Sharingan was active and doing that thing again. With her sensory active she could actually understand what was happening. He wasn't a magic man after all. The focusing of chakra in his eyes and the brief ray-like flash from them to the Hokage's eyes. It was Genjutsu. A highly advanced form of it.

But as the Genjutsu took effect something out of the ordinary happened. The Hokage made one final stand by shifting into a child. At that moment she had enough. The Mizukage pulled her katana from her belt pushed her cloak aside revealing her militarized gear beneath and the legendary blade, Kurosawa now in her hands. "I've had enough of these sick jokes." And it would appear the others were too. Akihiro planned to execute her in a stylistic fashion, one she wouldn't entirely agree upon. Just decapitate her for crying out loud. But in due time, Tatsu Kotoshura would meet her end by a gust of wind, The technique would severe her head and let it fall from her body. It would be a painless death, a courtesy Hana allowed thanks to Akihiro preventing the death of hundreds of thousands by halting the ship and even preventing a war against Konoha and Kumogakure.

When the deed was done Hana sighed as Tatsu's chakra slowly faded and released from her body following the cease of her vital functions. Sheathing Kurosawa she'd approach the corpse of the girl and look down upon it with hands on her hips. "Paaaaathetic." Hana was greatly displeased at her final disguise to appeal to the crowd. But when your opponent 'sacks Iron and their exclusives', or have an harboring hatred for you in general, it is hard to have any empathy. "Guards, take the body to the morgue." And immediately the scene would begin to clean up, the guards wrapping the corpse in a sheet of cloth and beginning to take the Hokage's body to the hospital. Eight of the guards left the scene only leaving Hana with one of her most trusted associates, Rion Uchiha (not apart of the clan.) Turning to the two real Uchiha she spoke. "Looks like that reign of terror is finally over. I thought a Kage would show more honor at the face of death. I've seen Chuunin and Jounin allies with stronger willpower. It seems the Uchiha are Kirigakure's true ally, despite the village's past with Satomi. Your clan still teaches and practices honor." A chilling wind swept through the part in the form of a light gust causing the leaves to rustle in the dead of the night. Hana found it hard to believe such an important political figure fell in this park tonight. No uproar, no riot.

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:17 am

Making a dispute.

So my character stated IC. https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3119-a-new-missive-and-cool-swag-very-important

It was similar to ruling nations in the Land of Earth, and even the Land of Wind during their Imperialist Era. And if my historical knowledge even the Land of Fire had several Empires, assassinations will be attempted. So I'll be in hiding, ruling our empire from the Shadows.

You'll never know where I am, or where I'll be. But your Benevolent Overlord, Your Emperor Neko-Sama, is always watching. And always watching out for the best interests of the Empire.

IC I said I was going into hiding and laying low. That I knew assassins would be coming after me. Why in the heck would I stay in Kiri surrounded by Uchiha I knew were going to be out for blood? Konoha Nin knew might want my head until things cooled down?

My actions I was prevented from taking.

Angry Whopper | Hunting Tatsu Kotoshura  1

I had a free thread. Hell I had 2 I believe.

I had every IC right to go out when I didn't know about that Angry Whopper Thread. But I was told I couldn't. Even though IC. I said I was, IC I broke into andout of Kiri without getting caught cause noone looked for what I was disguised as.

I had shown I was able to do the same thing to Konoha, I did the same thing into the Hokage's office. No one stops the animals. Cause why would anyone care about a dumb cat, or a random birb, or what have you? No one! At all! No one IC could have stopped me leaving.

Especially since Hana was chasing the wrong thing.

I have used Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu so often that it's a running gag.

Meeting Raijin? Clay Clone.

All throughout the village and my buisnesses since July?

MSCJ First post. Anywhere and everywhere in the village.

But Tatsu also knew that there was a higher than 0 chance that this would be the perfect opportunity for those jockeying for power to act. So in normal Tatsu fashion, using the Clay that Yui had loaned prior to her battle. Was speaking through a Clay Clone, while hidden in the trees, dirt, and around the building were C1 bombs hidden as insects. If the meeting turned from peaceful to violent, well ... they'd learn the beauty of Tatsu's art and forethought.

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2389-fanning-the-will-of-fire#19384

Where I talk about my Clay and Shadow Clones constantly being a thing.
    ----------------------

This shows I know how to deal with situations where I feel I may be assassinated. Weak. Or simply to be everywhere at anytime and noone knows where or who I am.

That when in situations like these exams. I'm spamming clones. I'm staying in the back ground. I'm hidden as fuck, or like I was doing. Just leaving. Heck I'm pretty sure by now I've shown that I do, infact spam those Jutsu often. IC. All the time in Konoha.

The thing Hanna thought was me? The black cat that so looks like everyone's favorite target?

In the thread before that. The one I had left and was on my way to Kumo.

Angry Whopper | Hunting Tatsu Kotoshura  Latest?cb=20170903164211

That is what I was like last thread. I had to dumb down my character by truly spectacular levels to make up that "Yeah. I said I'm leaving, I'm hiding in the background, and I totes am! LOOK AT ME! IMMA TARGET!" So that the whole "Found me" thing played out.

Since my actual IC action? I have a free thread. I only have a thread with Yui that is taking place in the past, and I can run? I wasn't allowed to do that IC action.

IC here? He found a cat; a target I would never make for myself except for a decoy. Especially so I could Fly Away.

So this serious thread. Is already, started off with. You found a clone. You got the clone to a location. It's dead. Cause again, not cat (even my first post had to retcon that). MSCJ and Clay Clone Spammer IC ... for .. Since July 10th. So 7 months? His entire Penthouse Floor is staffed with them.

Would Hana be pissed? Sure.

Would they still want Tatsu's head? Def.

Would they have killed her if I was allowed to follow "I have 2 free threads, one of them is flying out like I said I was? Rather than staying where people want me dead." ?

Would they have killed her if I played this as it was? She found a clone. And Tatsu is famous for spamming it? Since well. Tatsu wasn't a cat in the thread it exited?

I'm not even going to really get into.

- I name him Missing Nin. Doesn't go to Konoha.
    - I make the Nekoian Empire Doesn't go to Konoha.
    - I have that back and forth with Haku Doesn't go to Konoha.
    - He sees the shipment? OOC? Oh! I needed to check Konoha. It's completely in Character for me to randomly pop over. Despite never having done it until now, and that time way after we got robbed. Two times in under a month, definitely plays this as an IC action, and not me seeing something in the Village Updates and using my Insta-Travel Anywhere Jutus to metagame it. Oh! Those other times? Don't even worry 'bout it! I knew everything was fine.

[But it was that. That set up this thread as well. Can he show, or has he proven that he does this often? Is this a thing he's been shown to do? Cause I haven't ever seen it. When he was out conquering nations. Never popped over, cause "He was worried" or "To check up on things"; When he left for Kiri; Never popped up and said "Hey, this is something you need to know."

No! He's been a lone wolf. Until recently. He's never really randomly popped over when he'd see and have reason too. Rather. He pops over when the bombs move,. So he can set this all up (and of course the one time after the theft, never mind he could have gone after them as they were leaving like he was told OOC he could do. To put a tag in the Vault.).

Which I showed through my IC Actions. For 7 months? More? Had a chara that always spammed these. Was not what Hanna was actually looking for (Found a Cat; for a PC who knew assassin's where going after it; and was booking it IC after sending the messages during the afternoon time. She didn't find it till the night).. And feel like I have proper grievance IC things, to dispute it.]

----------------

Stats:
    updated:
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:38 am

Okay I'm honestly sorry, but this is getting ridiculous. First of all, you already gave OOC permission for us to kill Tats. I specifically asked you if we could just assume Tats died if Hana didn't do anything and this was your reply:

Angry Whopper | Hunting Tatsu Kotoshura  YVSvpRC

In the meantime we have moved along with our stories, Tats' body has been used for an implant which was rolled for, and your character's death has had severe impact in the rp world. You can't be okay with your character's death one day and then regret and dispute it 3 days later. That's not how it works and frankly that attitude is more than a bit disrespectful towards other players  and their characters in my honest opinion.

But since you've gone through the trouble of making a dispute, I'll make an effort to prove your accusations are plain false, or senseless.

Tats wrote:IC I said I was going into hiding and laying low. That I knew assassins would be coming after me. Why in the heck would I stay in Kiri surrounded by Uchiha I knew were going to be out for blood? Konoha Nin knew might want my head until things cooled down?

You're not surrounded by Uchiha in Kiri. In fact, there are precisely 2 Uchiha in Kiri right now and only 1 before Aki arrived. Stop making up facts to justify your actions.

---------------------------

Tats wrote:My actions I was prevented from taking.

Angry Whopper | Hunting Tatsu Kotoshura 1

I had a free thread. Hell I had 2 I believe.

I had every IC right to go out when I didn't know about that Angry Whopper Thread. But I was told I couldn't. Even though IC. I said I was,

The amount of threads you had free is irrelevant. The moment someone makes a hunting thread, that becomes your main one. So no, you couldn't escape Kirigakure because you had extra threads left over. Hunted threads are considered serious. All serious threads are considered top priority.

You were prevented to leave Kiri not by me, or Hana (even tho she did lock down the village), or anyone else.

You were prevented from leaving because you are required to follow the rules, [b]like every other player in this game. You're not special, neither are you above or below anyone else. All follow the same rules[/b]

And I'll quote the rules for you even.
    The Great Book of Rules everyone must god damn follow wrote:A wandering character may be hunted by another character. This requires that the hunting character first have a legitimate reason to be hunting the wandering character; this is subject to scrutiny by staff, so be sure that you aren't metagaming with the reason. In addition to a reason, the hunting character will need to have some reliable means of tracking the wandering character. Using a scent picked up within 48 hours of the wandering character's last topic, for instance, or using the Byakugan or a sensing technique that can span all or the majority of the subforum that the wandering character is in. Whatever reason and method you use, it needs to be believable, and preferably have some basis to a time before that character started wandering.

When posting a hunting topic, you will need to include "Hunting: (insert character's name)" in the title. The wandering character will have 48 hours from that topic's most recent post to make a post in that topic, assuming that the topic is in the correct subforum. Failure to post in the hunting topic will leave the wandering character at the hunter's mercy, allowing any actions that the hunting character takes after that point to succeed without question or the possibility to interruption save by another character (not the wandering one).
    --------------------------------------------

Tats wrote: IC I broke into andout of Kiri without getting caught cause noone looked for what I was disguised as
    This claim is just factually false. You didn't break into Kiri unnoticed. In fact you signed up here:
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t533p150-eastern-gate
    At the gates, and wrote specifically this:

Tats wrote:Full Name: Neko-Sama, the Hokage of Konoha.
    Citizenship: Konohagakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering:Watching over the Chuunin Exams.
    Expected Duration: However long the Exams are.

Not only did you not break in undetected, you god damned showed up to the guard and told him your name, citizenship, reasons for entering and expected duration. Just like James Bond in spy mov-Oh wait.

On a funny note: The thread you linked in your post is a message being delivered to Nozomi. By a bird. .....Are we getting another case of players mistaking birds for people?

--------------------------------------------------

Tats wrote:"I had shown I was able to do the same thing to Konoha, I did the same thing into the Hokage's office. No one stops the animals. Cause why would anyone care about a dumb cat, or a random birb, or what have you? No one! At all! No one IC could have stopped me leaving."

Oh this is golden.
    The reason Masuyo didn't stop you at Konoha's gates was because she didn't want to bother stopping you.

If your argument is: "I turn into an animal, thus I can leave and enter villages at will without being interrupted because no one stops animals" then let me stop you right there.

Any ninja who is aware of the transformation technique, aka every single god damned ninja, should be aware of animals.

Allow me to also add that Hana locked down the village. Which means that not even animals are getting out.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tats wrote:I have used Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu so often that it's a running gag.

Meeting Raijin? Clay Clone.

All throughout the village and my buisnesses since July?

MSCJ First post. Anywhere and everywhere in the village.

But Tatsu also knew that there was a higher than 0 chance that this would be the perfect opportunity for those jockeying for power to act. So in normal Tatsu fashion, using the Clay that Yui had loaned prior to her battle. Was speaking through a Clay Clone, while hidden in the trees, dirt, and around the building were C1 bombs hidden as insects. If the meeting turned from peaceful to violent, well ... they'd learn the beauty of Tatsu's art and forethought.

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2389-fanning-the-will-of-fire#19384

Your argument here is:

I use clones a lot, so I should never be able to be tracked down because I use clones a lot and trackers will just find clones.

Hum. No. The fact that you use clones a lot doesn't make you untrackable, sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tats wrote:This shows I know how to deal with situations where I feel I may be assassinated. Weak. Or simply to be everywhere at anytime and noone knows where or who I am.

Pretty sure this is godmod. Be everywhere at the same time. The literal definition of God.
    Been a while since I last saw someone attempting it so bluntly and at this level tho.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tats wrote:That when in situations like these exams. I'm spamming clones. I'm staying in the back ground. I'm hidden as fuck, or like I was doing. Just leaving. Heck I'm pretty sure by now I've shown that I do, infact spam those Jutsu often. IC. All the time in Konoha.

Okay here's a tip: If you want your character to be hidden as fuck somewhere spamming clones....then make a post stating where your character is hidden and where she is making the clones. Don't expect protection from hunting threads just because you "use clones a lot".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tats wrote:So this serious thread. Is already, started off with. You found a clone. You got the clone to a location. It's dead. Cause again, not cat (even my first post had to retcon that). MSCJ and Clay Clone Spammer IC ... for .. Since July 10th. So 7 months? His entire Penthouse Floor is staffed with them.

No mate, it wasn't a clone. It just wasn't. That's not how this works and I sincerely advise you to re-read our systems and rules.

Oh and by the way: The Sharingan can distinguish clones from the real deal. If they were killing a clone, Aki would have known.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tats wrote:Would Hana be pissed? Sure.

Would they still want Tatsu's head? Def.

Would they have killed her if I was allowed to follow "I have 2 free threads, one of them is flying out like I said I was? Rather than staying where people want me dead." ?

Would they have killed her if I played this as it was? She found a clone. And Tatsu is famous for spamming it? Since well. Tatsu wasn't a cat in the thread it exited?

Would you be asking these questions if you actually read the rules and were familiar with how hunting threads work? Probably not.
    I mean honestly I think it's pretty instinctive. If people were just allowed to use free threads to run away, then nobody would ever be hunted down ._.

The only way you could have gotten away was if you had actually made an exit post before the hunting thread started and it wasn't interrupted, or had left the village before it was locked down. What you can't do is go:

>oh lord, hunting thread for me!
    >leave village

....no.

Tats wrote:I'm not even going to really get into.

- I name him Missing Nin. Doesn't go to Konoha.
    - I make the Nekoian Empire Doesn't go to Konoha.
    - I have that back and forth with Haku Doesn't go to Konoha.
    - He sees the shipment? OOC? Oh! I needed to check Konoha. It's completely in Character for me to randomly pop over. Despite never having done it until now, and that time way after we got robbed. Two times in under a month, definitely plays this as an IC action, and not me seeing something in the Village Updates and using my Insta-Travel Anywhere Jutus to metagame it. Oh! Those other times? Don't even worry 'bout it! I knew everything was fine.

See this is the part where I was just staggered. And where I realized you really have no idea of what's going on even tho I already explained it to you quite a few times. No offense but you seem to be completely out of touch with reality.

"- I name him Missing Nin. Doesn't go to Konoha."
    The very first thing Aki did when he woke up at the hospital was go to Konoha. IMMEDIATELY. AFTER. WAKING. UP.
    There was even an argument between Noz and I, where it was decided that Aki couldn't get to Konoha before the robbery happened but that he could freely interrupt Noz and Raijin as they left the village.
    And you have to know about this, because I told you I'd try to stop them.

And what the hell kind of logic is this in the first place?
    >is named missing ninja by village A, wanted dead or alive.
    >is apparently expected to go to village A?

Bruh.

Either way, Akihiro was in the village when you named him missing ninja.

"- I make the Nekoian Empire Doesn't go to Konoha."
    Again, in the village at this time.

"I  have that back and forth with Haku Doesn't go to Konoha."
    Stiiiiillllll very much in the village at this point.

"e sees the shipment? OOC? Oh! I needed to check Konoha. It's completely in Character for me to randomly pop over. Despite never having done it until now, and that time way after we got robbed. Two times in under a month, definitely plays this as an IC action, and not me seeing something in the Village Updates and using my Insta-Travel Anywhere Jutus to metagame it. Oh! Those other times? Don't even worry 'bout it! I knew everything was fine."
    You know why he saw the shipment? No? Wanna guess?

Because. He. Was. In. The. Village.

He didn't decide to pop in for a visit. He was in the village when you decided to move out all the troops and also move out 300,000lbs of explosive powder from the village towards a ship in the harbour....which OF COURSE is going to get noticed by anyone living in the village. Srsly, the math was done for animals and wagons necessary to carry this much amount of material. There is no way this went by unnoticed, sorry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tats wrote:No! He's been a lone wolf. Until recently. He's never really randomly popped over when he'd see and have reason too. Rather. He pops over when the bombs move,. So he can set this all up (and of course the one time after the theft, never mind he could have gone after them as they were leaving like he was told OOC he could do. To put a tag in the Vault.)."

False. I hoped into Konoha on January 15th, nearly a month ago.

Oh, and don't presume to tell me what my character is, and isn't.

Akihiro worked with Hiroshi extensively as a Genin, he created Mockingbird (which is an organization of PEOPLE, not PERSON), he ran several missions as part of an international squad with Zurui from the mist, with whom he also attacked the halloween event castle. Even during his conquests he worked with Sachiko, and more recently he has been working with Kimiko and Kureji. And those are just those I can remember right now.
    Akihiro has never been a lone wolf. You're just making that up because it fits your narrative.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that's all. I spent more time doing this post than I wanted to, but I wanted to make it absolutely crystal clear that I did nothing wrong. If not to you, to everyone else.

If you still want to push for a conflict and are allowed to do so even tho you said we could kill tats, go for it. But frankly I think you should move on. We did.
    Q
    Q

Post by Q Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:02 am

RULING:

SS's arguments are untimely. I asked her personally if there were any conflicts or disputes about Akihiro's post and she said there was none. As Akihiro has shown in his post she explicitly gave him permission to kill her character. We won't entertain late-breaking arguments made well over 48 hours later. Tatsu-sama is dead as previously agreed to. Yet even if the arguments were not untimely they'd still fail. All of her arguments are unpersuasive and based on a flawed understanding of the rules as Akihiro has pointed out.

The thread may proceed as normal from Hana's post.
    Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Post by Kimiko Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:28 pm

Akihiro interposed himself, telling Kimiko that she shouldn't dirty her hands with the blood of the Kage. She wanted to be the one to do it, but Akihiro was really the one who was slighted, so he could claim the kill if he really wanted to. Kimi just wanted the cat dead. As Tattsu was forced to change into a human form, a child's form was revealed, although no words were spoken, as Akihiro's sharingan had forced the former kage into silence.

The wind blade sliced through the air, through the neck, and out the other side. With that simple movement, the reign of Neko-sama was brought to an end, and not short enough it was. She'd known it was crazy since pointing it out with Raijin, but that had even paled in comparison to recent events. Kimiko was content with the craziness until Akihiro was targetted and from that moment on, the cat was marked for death. Kimiko would have destroyed an entire nation if it meant killing the cat. There was nothing she wouldn't have done.

But with that action over with, Kimiko's demeanor would have fell into a more relaxed form, except her eyes shifted over to the Mizukage. Kimiko had more or less admitted to plotting with Konoha to attack Kirigakure. And she still very much wanted to take revenge for Satomi. That wasn't off the table here. And the Mizukage was standing in front of her with only a single guard.

All it would take would be a quick attack. Her hand twitched slightly, antsy and still filled with adrenaline and anger. "Neko-sama was a bigger threat. And more current. Satomi still needs avenged, unless you can bring him back somehow, which I very much doubt is in your capability. That debt still very much needs paid. I haven't forgotten." she spoke in a low tone. For a moment, she thought about attacking, one part of her wanting to form the handseals and lay waste to the entire area, but the other part of her in check, keeping her from doing so.

It took a moment but Kimiko began to calm down. For now, she was sated. She looked to the body of Tattsu and her eyes flashed once more, the hatred inside her welling up to her eyes, and once again, the 2 tomoe eye seemed to shift, another black tomoe adding into it, before the Sharingan was dropped completely. Kimiko shuddered slightly as she regressed to normal, her normally dominant personality claiming the driver's seat again.

"But you didn't kill Satomi, or order it. Ya just got stuck with all the old debts." Kimi looked over to Akihiro. "What now love?"

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:39 pm

Kimiko's eyes would meet Akihiro's once she looked over to him. He wasn't entirely sure how she would react to his request for her to not dirty her hands with this kind of work, and once it was done he immediately checked on her. Due to this he noticed not only the hand twitching but his Sharingan also picked up on a subtle change in Kimiko's eyes right before they changed back to their regular appearance. A new shade of black emerging, pushing two opposite tomoes closer together and forming a triangle so familiar to the Sparrow. He couldn't help but be proud of her even if it was debatable whether or not Kimiko herself had realized the new height of power she had reached.

"Well dear, now I suppose we should hear what Lady Hana has to say about the death of Satomi. She was, after all, graceful enough to allow us to hunt down this pathetic excuse for a ninja inside her own village. I'm sure she's not unreasonable." Kimiko calling him love almost disarmed the poor lad. He was, and he did love her, but Akihiro wasn't used to so casually being called that under these kind of circumstances. He could certainly get used to it, he quickly decided.

He would then turn towards Hana while the guards took care of the corpse and began the process of taking it to the morgue. "I wish I could say we did this purely out of the kindness of our own hearts. But I won't lie to you- this time our interests aligned perfectly. And while I personally would have warned Kirigakure about the explosives and the attacks regardless of whether we found the cat here or not, I cannot say the Uchiha Clan would approve of my actions if we hadn't gained a dead cat from them. There is bad blood between the Uchiha and Kirigakure, and I can't say I blame the Clan for feeling that way. Satomi was...eccentric, but well respected. To a Clan as old and traditional as the Uchiha, seeking compensation for this kind of ofense is...as you put it, a matter of Honour."

Akihiro would then raise his palms in a gesture of appeasement. He didn't know the Mizukage quite that well and there was risk that she'd take ofense to these words, or even feel threatened by them. So he was quick in his appeasement as he was sharp in his earlier speech. "But rest assured, the two of us aren't looking to spill any more blood tonight. Both Kimiko and I are here as guests, and we would not break the laws of hospitality. " Well he could speak for himself but to be completely honest he wasn't sure if Kimiko would feel the same way. And who could blame her? Akihiro had imagined himself murdering the entire Kaguya Clan multiple times after he personally saw what was done to Satomi. But higher and more important values rose at the moment. "In addition, you were very cooperative with us regarding the Hokage issue, and for that you have my gratitude. However... I would like to settle the Satomi matter here if possible. I do not know about the Leaf but I find it troublesome to unecessarily have bad blood between my Clan and Kirigakure. If we settle this dispute, we can leave on better- and even perhaps friendly, terms."

"I have no quarrel with you. As Kimiko puts it, you inherited old debts. But you do speak for the Hidden Mist, and if possible I would like to bring back good news to my Clan and end any ideas which could lead to a cycle of revenge before they start."
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:25 am

The Kaguya understood the importance of family. Family values were a core component to the functionality of the clan. Hana empathized with Kimiko's frustrations and showed no change in sincerity despite her shift in voice. Kirigakure did in fact have a debt to repay, and although that payment wouldn't be a miracle resurrection or a revenge killing, Hana had an idea that would take some of the sting off of Satomi's death. Before Hana could even move her lips, Akihiro took over acting as some form of assurance and keeping Kimiko's pent up anger in check. Who knew the former Mizukage racked up such an incredible debt. There was no doubt Kirigakure was very unlikable and with no leadership experience the weight of these political issues were a huge burden. But she was the only one capable of dealing with them. And she had made a promise that before she handed off the title of Mizukage the next heir would not suffer the same fate as she did.

"The assassination of a loved one is something that can never be repaid. The impact Satomi Uchiha had on his family and clan will never be forgotten, I'm sure. And some Uchiha may never heal from his death and continue to seek vengeance. That much I cannot control, and Kirigakure is prepared for the worst. For starters, you have my personal assurance that Kirigakure will not slay any Uchiha who may carry through with any future retaliation. I understand that some people can be wounded in ways that cannot be healed. Kirigakure will make efforts to subdue any insurgents non-lethally and be turned over to your clan. I feel Kirigakure at least owes that much." Hana's rationale was simple. The Uchiha were very volatile at the moment, and will bear these bitter relations for generations without a doubt. They may even never forgive Kirigakure. Ensuring the safety of any misunderstood Uchiha would help prove Kirigakure's changed perspective and prevent anymore senseless killings.

"And I want to prove Kirigakure has changed. As for material compensations, Kirigakure will pay the Uchiha clan one-million ryo and bestow two of our own exclusive technique. The Uchiha will have access to our Silent Killing technique to ensure they will never be caught off-guard by any Kirigakure ninja again. They will also receive the Mist Rain Technique, a sacred technique used to dissolve any exposed Ninjutsu whenever you find yourself against overpowering opponents." A few of Hana's royal guard returned with cleaning supply in their hands. Something to disinfect and something to remove any sign of blood. Kirigakure had to remain civil, after all. Millions of people lived in the city, and to slay somebody in the streets without proper cleanup was unsanitary and would be very worrisome to those who stumbled across the blood stains. The guards would get to work in cleaning up the area hastily, trying not to remain long.

"That is my offer. You may pick up your reparations at the Mizukage Complex. If you want to talk about it more, seek me out at the Complex as well. But as for now I feel it may be in our best interests to leave this scene and carry on. Myself and Kirigakure are very fortunate to have you with us, Akihiro. And you as well, Kimiko. Until next time." When Hana finished what she said and there were no rebuttals, her and her crew would vanish from the scene in the puff of smoke. What remained was an ordinary park area, undisturbed despite the execution had that night.

[Exit]

Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:43 pm

Akihiro was certainly pleased and for sure surprised to hear Hana's offer. The payment had been more than he expected Kirigakure to be willing to pay, and this worked very well not only for Akihiro but for the entire Clan. He left feeling a sense of accomplished duty.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:50 pm