Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Under the Canopy (Q/Yoshi)

Irui Mikiri
    Irui Mikiri

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning, Water, Wind, Storm, Dark
    Class: S
    Ryo:

Under the Canopy (Q/Yoshi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Under the Canopy (Q/Yoshi)

Post by Irui Mikiri Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:28 am

smack
    Splash

"Hey Katsuro!"
    "What?!"
    "Hey Katsuro!"
    "WHAT?!"
    "I've got this one out, took a bit of fanaggling. I think you owe me Ryo now."
    "Dammit.... I swore we weren't going to get any in this sector. I heard a few gates down was someone turned into puree and they're trying to vacuum the poor guy."
    "Ooooff.... Oh hey look-- you're finally awake!"

Irui's eyes shot open, took in air, and he rolled onto his side coughing up water. It spewed from his lips, warm and vaguely tasting like iron. He ran his tongue through his teeth, tasting blood faintly, then gingerly touched his aching head. "Holy fuck!" He exclaimed, "Did you guys see that, what the fuck was that?!-- Fuck, where am I--"

He craned his head to look at the two Hidden Mist ninja standing over him with towels and a medical kit.

"Oh fuck, thank the Sage I'm not stuck in Skyr-- nevermind." He muttered, and sat forward crosslegged. Irui took a moment to pick the twigs and leaves out of his hair, squeezing his eyes shut as pain radiated through his body. All he knew was that a Wind Style technique had hurled him into a pond. "You better not put me in a cart on the way to a castle...." He muttered dryly, and accepted the towel.

"Well.... You did make me some Ryo off Katsuro's bet here!" One of the proctor's chimed in, elbowing the man. "Gonna go by me some drinks after this is wrapped up. Your squadmate made it through by the way, " He explained, and helped the boy to his feet. "She put on quite the show. Kicked the guy-- the one with the stretched out head--in the nards too."

"That sounds like Tsuki...." Irui mumbled as he dabbed at himself with the towel. "Can I leave now?"

[exit to Kirigakure proper]