Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Au Revoir!

Menza the Cursed One
    Menza the Cursed One

Au Revoir!  Empty Au Revoir!

Post by Menza the Cursed One Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:34 pm

Menza would warp back into the room where Rin was and walk over to the unconscious young man.

"Today is your lucky day Rin. A certain someone has decided to pay me which of course means I will be sparing your life"

Menza walked over to Rin's unconscious form and began removing the IVs. He gave him a shot of delayed adrenaline and a few more physiological stabilizers. At this point Rin would be conscious but utterly paralyzed and unable to use chakra or respond to things around him. Most notably, he'd be capable of feeling pain.

Menza grabbed a surgical knife and held up Rin's right hand.

"This will remind you not to make deals that you can't uphold"

He sliced off Rin's hand and tossed the severed appendage on to his desk. He stabilized the wound with Mystical Palm and loosed Rin from his restraints.

"I'd give you a few good lashes but I've been told to leave you unharmed...aside from your hand that is."

He'd give Rin a final slap on the cheek (removing the Flying Thunder God seal as he did so).

"I'd also say its been a pleasure but it really hasn't but hey at least you can say you know how Kurama feels. Oh! And do give Yui-dear my best!"

And with that Menza would place his hand on Rin's forehead and whisk him to Sunagakure via the Flying Thunder God Technique. The mad scientist would look around his now empty room and smile. It was time to pack up.
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

Au Revoir!  Empty Re: Au Revoir!

Post by Tatsuya Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:30 pm

How it was since the day that everything went dark. Rin can't even begin to recall as it felt like someone's fingers has been digging into his brain. Everything felt numb, even his eyes. It felt like an eternity of an endless void, and everything felt cold to him all the time. No voices, no noise, just silence.

Then, like a loud chime in his head, there was sounds of rattling. Yet everything was still dark and cold. The sounds of something… beeping, and the constant hum of something monotone. Disoriented as he was, Rin was finding it difficult to even open his eyes. He couldn't even feel his tongue, or if he still has a tongue. Or eyes for that matter since everything felt numb. Steadily however, like a rush of air flowing through his lungs, Rin could start feeling the core of his body rising and lowering with each breath he takes.

As if like nails on a chalkboard in a quiet room, Rin heard a familiar voice and immediately became aware of his position. It was still hard to open his eyes, but even through a crack it was too bright for him to see.

"Fuck…" His voice was rough and deeper than Rin intended. Still it wasn't much Rin can do to resist Menza's grab for the hand. Considering how painful it was, Rin's reaction was relatively quiet like stone. Still, it wasn't all for naught as Rin leaves a present for Menza. Of course the slaps involved made Rin turn his face against his will.

So as Rin was teleported away into Sunagakure. Menza looking around will see a curious sight. Rin's severed hand appears to be holding just one finger up, and that just happens to be the bird. Perhaps it was the final insult, but it was Rin's warning that he will kill Menza next time, and next time he won't have a Mizukage on a leash.

[FTG Exit to Sunagakure]

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 100,000
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques: