Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+4
Kim Chang-Min
Itaken
Rivu Aiasan
Shin Kazehana
8 posters

Kazekage Office

Shin Kazehana
    Shin Kazehana

Character File
    Skills & Elements: ALL OF THEM
    Class: X
    Ryo:

Kazekage Office Empty Kazekage Office

Post by Shin Kazehana Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:16 pm

The Kazekage Office is where the Kazekage does most of his bureaucratic work. It is also where he assigns some particularly important missions and where you should head in case you were summoned by the village leader.
    Because the first Kazekage was a scholar, medic and a puppet master, the place is filled with old and new books. Volumes and volumes of books about anatomy, compounds, and basic and advanced puppet engineering are spread all around the place. Despite having so many books lying around, they all seem oddly organized. Along with the books, there are several wood and metal models also spread around the place. From wood human heads to steampunk like animals, through models of old sailing ships and other impossible to recognize machinery, one could look around the office for hours without being bored.

Behind the Kage, on the top of the wall are portraits of old Kazehana Empire leaders.

The balcony behind the office is constantly guarded and watched over by A-ranked Guard shinobi as well as the whole perimeter around the Wind Dome.

Kazekage Office Principal__s_office_by_evilpirate-d53bgi1
    Rivu Aiasan
    Rivu Aiasan

Kazekage Office Empty Re: Kazekage Office

Post by Rivu Aiasan Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:17 pm

Spoiler:

After having wandered the village some, soaking in the state of affairs as best he could, Rivu finally found it. A slight smirk stretched across his face as he found the bureaucratic hub for the village, the Wind Dome. Amazing... Each village is so wildly different, yet each complex bears the Kage's seal... It's almost as if they were all designed by one man.

Rolling his eyes at the outrageous notion, he quietly ducked into a nearby alley. Forming a few quick hand seals, the tall and muscular man disappeared into a puff of smoke that soon gave way to a more childish form. Wearing, effectively, the same clothes but on a small boy of maybe 10, he marched his way towards the entrance of the office building.

"Hey!" Rivu would say with a goofy smile that barely reached over the desk to the receptionist. This was now the 3rd time he had been a grown man acting the part of a child. He had become quite convincing. Peaking up from her papers, having not noticed the apparent boy until he spoke up, she gave a welcoming smile.

"Hello there, sir," she said, pandering to this 90 year old man in disguise. "How can I help you today?"

"I was told to try 'n see the Kazkage!" He said, intentionally tripping over the word. "I have a thing 'n and I wanna ask him about some stuff!" Every word was filled with imperceptibly false whimsy and excitement, like a child ready to meet his hero.

"I see! Well, the Kazekage is a very busy man, you know! We'll see if he has time, though! Follow me," she said, standing to her feet and coming out from around the desk. Extending her hand, Rivu gripped it as they walked through the corridors of the office.

As expected, it was immaculately kept and very well guarded, but the receptionist's hands provided necessary cover. Arriving outside of the office door, she motioned for Rivu to take a seat outside the door.

"If Lord Kazekage has time, please allow..." "Gin!" "Young Gin here to wait for him for a meeting!" Turning to Rivu with a wink, she would walk away.

Sitting in the chair, across the hall from two unpatrolling guards, Rivu hummed and kicked his little legs in an act of naturally childish and restive impatience as he waited for Shin Kazehana to return.

[Used Techniques]
    E - Transformation

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Shin Kazehana Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Shin approached the Wind Dome through one of the main streets that led to it. He wasn't entirely sure for how long he'd been gone but no one had come look for him so he was certain nothing major had happened while he went through his process of transformation. Now that he was ready and used to his new self, Shin was able to return to the Kazekage complex and the duties that came with that position. He was certain there would be a lot of paperwork to take care, as always. But as soon as he was done with it he was hoping to return to his workshop once more.

He walked into the complex and followed the same corridors and doorways that Rivu had, except no one had accompanied Shin. Guards and other workers gave him nods, acknowledging his presence. Shin was used to walking through the building unmolested and he made sure that whenever someone interrupted his work, it was because of something important. With a single seal, Shin activated the chakra sensing technique and quickly went through every signature in the building to make sure everyone was still at their working stations despite the absence of the Kage. It was a cheap trick he knew, but he couldn't allow inefficiency to perpetuate in his absence, and as long as no one knew how he did it no one would be offended. He started by the guards, one by one he noted how they were in position. This was good, their job was to assure the safety of everyone inside and that was Shin's top priority. Then the minor workers, those were easy...small signatures, all he needed to do as make sure they were in pos- "Rizuka." Shin spoke and quickly moved his glance towards the woman. When she saw his eyes, the woman knew something was up.

"Y-yes, Lord Kazekage?"
    "Do I have any petitioners today?"
    "A child, sir. I believe he was ten? Is there anyt-"
    "Quietly get outside. Now. Make sure all the other 4 workers get out as well. There's one in the lower floor bathroom." Shin's gaze then turned towards one of the guards who was standing in the receptionist's room, supposedly there to guard her. "You too. Establish a perimeter. "
    "A-aye sir!"
    "Quietly. Nobody moves in until I say so. I want no unnecessary panic." The man understood. As soon as the two of them were gone, Shin moved towards the corridor.

Behind him, originated from a mysterious puff of smoke, trailed a terrifying tall figure.
    Spoiler:
    The two of them reached the end of the hallway that led to the small room waiting room before his office. There he would find the two guards and a small child waiting for him. At the sight of the tall figure, the guards flinched. They knew what it was. But for the unknowing person, it was just a tall and strange bodyguard. The fact that the thing was slightly behind Shin allowed him to hide the already as-thin-as-possible single chakra string on his index finger of his left hand, which was behind his back.

"Quite the chakra pool you have there, child." Really, with his height and looks it seemed a child was speaking to a child. "Truly, Sunagakure's youth are quite promising." he made a small pause.

"Just not that quite developed." This statement clearly showed he knew the child was not who, or at least what, his appearance claimed him to be. "So before I invite you into my office, tell me." his tone was rather playful, but with a serious note behind it at the same time. "Will you be making me spill your blood across the floor?" he asked the question bluntly. "It's just that I've recently installed this fantastic new rug you see, and I would hate to ruin it. If we're going to have body parts flying all over the place, I'd really rather do it here."

The guards were standing ready to make a move at this point, but they knew better than to jump into a fight without Shin's permission. Truly, they could swear the tall monster was smilling.
    Rivu Aiasan
    Rivu Aiasan

Post by Rivu Aiasan Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:08 pm

Seeing one of the guards' reaction, Rivu turned to see Shin Kazehana and a person he did not recognize walking behind. As he spoke, the young looking shinobi slowly rose from the seat in as unthreatening a manner as possible, raising his hands slightly to demonstrate that he had no intention of reaching for a weapon.

The very first thing mentioned was particularly noteworthy: "Quite the chakra pool you have there, child."

Ah... A sensor... Judging by the fact that he had activated it here and now... He's either paranoid or, more likely, strict in regards to his subordinates...

"As perceptive as I'd hoped, Lord Kazehana," Rivu started before a sudden puff of cloud gave way to his true appearance. He'd close his eyes and nod his head slightly in respect before continuing. "Shall we skip the posturing? Had I come to assault you or this village, you should already know that I would be unsuccessful."

"No, I come with glad tidings; though, I would prefer to speak without the company of," he paused for a brief moment, stealing a quick glance at what he assumed was a bodyguard and the other two by the door. "Laymen... Your call, of course, Lord Kazehana."

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Shin Kazehana Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:33 pm

Shin Kazehana raised an eyebrow at the man's first comment after he transformed. Shin knew the man wasn't really a child but truly he was expecting someone...older, perhaps? It didn't matter, the ninja before him had been capable enough to get this far and that deserved some praise. Not that he would get any from Shin.

"I find it amusing you believe this is how Sunagakure would respond to an assault. If I'd considered this an assault, the lovely lady who brought you here would be cleaning up remains by now." Shin knew very well that this man was not here to make an attempt on his life or on his villager's lives. Not directly at least. Either his reputation had gone soft or his enemies completely mad to try and attempt to pull something like that so directly. No, this man was here for something else. What for tho, he couldn't quite figure out yet. But in due time everything would be known. "I do not care why mosquitoes fly around me. I smack them whenever they land somewhere they shouldn't, regardless of their intentions." PErhaps he was being unnecessarily hostile, but Shin would not show weakness or a soft spot to an unknown ninja.

The man's next suggestion was for the two of them to speak alone without the company of bodyguards. The notion of that was almost laughable at that point. Shin knew nothing about this ninja except for the fact that he infiltrated his village as a child and masked his true identity. "And I would prefer to go through my day with at least 2 meals of only strawberry and chocolate ice cream and without having to deal with the shady sorts of you." Shin shrugged. "Unfortunately it seems nobody is getting what they ant nowadays."

He signaled the two guards to leave through the hall, which they did immediately. "Alas, I suppose it would look bad for the Kazekage to need his bodyguards to guard him against a single person. C'mon now."

The terrifying creature opened the door to his office and Shin went through, sitting behind his desk on a chair whose back was far taller than him. There was no place for the man to sit but Shin wasn't about to ask someone to fetch a chair either. "So tell me, what brings you to this lovely village? Military espionage? Maybe network establishing? A bit of both perhaps? Or was it just an uncontrollable desire to test the execution square back in the village center? I would tell you they say it's beautiful this time of the year but honestly, no one who ever experienced it says much anymore."
    Rivu Aiasan
    Rivu Aiasan

Post by Rivu Aiasan Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:40 pm

And the posturing continued. In truth, Rivu was quite confident in the fact that Shin would not kill him; the potential fallout of that line could almost certainly reap much more terrible consequences than not. At the very least, the Kazekage would hear this intruder out.

This presumption was confirmed when he would be invited into the office, the guards being dispelled. Worth noting, however, was that this foreboding figure continued into room despite the notion that he would be conducting this meeting without bodyguards. His right hand, perhaps? No, a proper state actor of that caliber, would be one I would recognize... One of his famed puppets, then? There was no way to confirm that, but it seemed likely.

Noticing that there would be no chair waiting for him, he took his time to peruse beyond the bookcase. Gripping his wrists against the small of his back, Rivu smiled as he recognized a few of the medical texts. Turning back to Shin and walking more purposefully towards the desk, his eyes were drawn towards the portraits behind him. Immediately, he locked his eyes on the first person he had called "Lord Kazehana."

His eyes flared suddenly; it had been well over 70 years since he had seen that glorious man's face... It had been many good years under his command, until all instances of his likeness and his regime were torn from the Land of Stone. It was quite a moment. Before Shin's words caught up with him.

With a slight shake of his head, Rivu locked eyes with the seated Shin.

"I come as an emissary of Iwagakure." Thinking on his wandering through the village and his understanding of the state of affairs. "You have surely noticed, as we have, that our villages are in dire straits. My Lord Tsuchikage seeks an audience with you, in a neutral location, to personally negotiate a mutually beneficial relationship."

He would let these words sink in for a moment, allowing Shin to process the notion, before continuing: "What say you, Lord Kazehana?"

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Shin Kazehana Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:36 pm

"Ah so you're a messenger..." Shin said. He had thought of many possibilities, a renegade ninja seeking asylum, a missing ninja looking for work, or perhaps a bounty hunter looking for someone hidden in the village. Of all the possibilities he considered, this was the least interesting one. The place where he came from however, was quite interesting- Iwagakure no Sato was on the horizon Shin envisioned. Perhaps this man could save him some work. "You should have said so earlier! We don't shoot messengers here in Sunagakure no Sato." Shin said, sounding amiable all of a sudden. That didn't last tho.

"We do shoot spies, however. And messengers do not tend to come to me disguised as children." Shin made a pause, to let that sink in. He had to consider what to do now. He obviously wanted to meet the Tsuchikage- that would spare him time. But he liked to go into a negotiation with some sort of leverage or at least the moral high ground. Truthfully it wasn't always possible to achieve such a state before negotiations, but if there was a chance Shin would grab it.

"Do not presume me foolish enough to assume the only reason you're here is to serve as a messenger." Shin made another pause. This man could be useful to him in one forms than one. An outsider's perspective, maybe? Shin opened a drawer form his desk, grabbed an apple from inside and took a bite. "So tell me, what do you make of it? Sunagakure's military might? Know I'll be aware of lies." There would be time to deal with the Tsuchikage issue in a few moments. Shin refused to let this discussion's pace be set by the man.
    Rivu Aiasan
    Rivu Aiasan

Post by Rivu Aiasan Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:19 pm

"We do shoot spies, however. And messengers do not tend to come to me disguised as children."

"Indeed they don't, but there are always ears that seek to hear what those in power are up to. Lore Tsuchikage and I believed it prudent to avoid the fanfare of an official Iwa delegation. I don't know who your enemies might be, but we are not yet interested in inheriting their intrigue."

"Do not presume me foolish enough to assume the only reason you're here is to serve as a messenger. So tell me, what do you make of it? Sunagakure's military might? Know I'll be aware of lies."

This made Rivu smile; while it demonstrated geopolitical insights, it also demonstrated that Shin underestimated him.

"Hnn, you insult me Lord Kazehana. There should exist no shinobi that would ignore information when they can get it, from friend or foe. Trust, however, that my intention was never to subvert you; had you not sensed me, I would have revealed myself as soon as I was in your company." If he could truly detect lies, then he would find none in that sentiment.

This conversation, had it been with someone of lesser wisdom, would probably stifle relations. However, Rivu guessed that candor in these facts would appease the Kazekage. With any luck, he would know that some base level reconnaissance was not an inherently aggressive move. To that end, why not divulge the information?

"You run a tight ship here, Lord Kazehana. You certainly have a mind for efficiency and an eye for detail." These facts were reinforced by the patrolling guards and Rivu's being found out. "That being said, there is always room for improvement. Your guards, while certainly well trained, seem far from noteworthy; this puppet, while impressively foreboding, expands little beyond your might as a single shinobi; and I understand that you don't have someone to call your right hand. While not necessary, it implies a lack of viable candidates."

It was at this point that some might be offended. Rivu trusted that Shin was more pragmatic than emotional, however.

"This world is built unfairly. Despite the potential growth that our two villages are capable of, that only extends so far when compared to the other villages. We know this, you know this and, most importantly, they know this. Weakness, even if incorrectly perceived, puts lives at risk in these uncertain times."

Last edited by Rivu Aiasan on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Shin Kazehana Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:29 pm

"Lord Tsuchikage believed it to be prudent to send someone to infiltrate my village just to deliver a message?" Honestly it seemed almost unbelievable. Shin could not believe the Lord Tsuchikage he fought long ago really believed that. No, it was very unlikely that the Lord Tsuchikage had specifically told this man to infiltrate the way he did. Shin could only see it as the Iwagakure shinobi's own initiative...either that or the old man had gone senile. If the second option was it, he wasn't bound to last much longer upon that throne. Perhaps it was wise to do this business with Iwagakure and make it official for at least a couple of years before they threw out their Kage. "My reputation as a good-natured leader must be rising to dangerous levels then, if you fear to deal with your politics more than you fear to deal with what I do to spies. Perhaps I oughta start making nice gifts out of baskets and heads?"

Nevertheless, he let the man speak. Despite all the tension in the room, this was being an enjoyable conversation. And it had been a while since Shin had spoken to members of Iwagakure no Sato who weren't under the effect of...well, certain pressures. "You misunderstand me. I didn't ask you to ignore information. I asked you  to not come find it in such an insulting way in the first place. As for what you would do should I not have found you, you're asking me to trust an infiltrator's word. Alas, let's see what you found."

He would then let the man speak of his guards, village and general state of affairs. He raised an eyebrow at the man's conclusions. Despite the farfetched reasonings, he really seemed to believe in what he was saying. "Lack of manpower? Good. Let him think that." Shin couldn't help but grin a little. Despite his guards being average-looking, they were far above the average Jonin in terms of raw power. As for the lack of counselors or confidant...well, he had his war council. A war council was neither summoned to receive an unannounced emissary nor a spy. What did this guy expect, a welcoming committee?

"I don't believe the world was built unfairly. It gives plenty to those who are willing to take a chance and seize what they want. It's only a matter of timing, what differentiates a mad suicide charge from a glorious conquest. " While it seemed obvious that the other lands had indeed more resources available than Sunagakure no Sato, the Hidden Sand was nowhere near a strain of resources. In fact, they were farming five out of eight potential places to farm. There wasn't a strain, they were growing and things were actually looking good. There was plenty of space to expand to when the time was right, and there was no point in trying to get more resources through military conquest when they hadn't even grown into the resources they had available right now. "Alas, these are not issues to discuss with a messenger."

"Some would argue it's a sign of weakness to allow offenses to go unpunished. I am inclined to agree with such argument." Shin's eyes examined the man before him. There were many options at this time, but not all of them would bring the outcome he wished for. On one hand, it infuriated him that the Tsuchikage and his men thought it was okay to contact him like this. But on the other hand, he was intelligent enough to understand that raising a conflict over this right now would go against his own interests. "One has to wonder if the Tsuchikage would be too enraged should I send him the man and his arms back...separatedly." He considered the notion for a moment, but it wasn't a risk he was willing to take just to teach a single shinobi a lesson. Sometimes, even the Kages had to swallow part of their pride. Shin sighed.

"Very well then. As a sign of good faith, I will allow you to keep your head above your shoulders despite your crime of espionage. And you, also as a sign of good faith, will go directly through the gates of Sunagakure after leaving this office and tell your Lord that I will meet him in exactly three days where the Land of Birds defends their border from the Land of Wind. Now, if that is all?"
    Rivu Aiasan
    Rivu Aiasan

Post by Rivu Aiasan Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:53 pm

"My reputation as a good-natured leader must be rising to dangerous levels then, if you fear to deal with your politics more than you fear to deal with what I do to spies. Perhaps I oughta start making nice gifts out of baskets and heads?"

"Oh no, not our politics; it is the prying eyes of foreign villages that would give us pause. They needn't know what we are doing until it is done."

"...you're asking me to trust an infiltrator's word..." These words in particular were of note, considering the Kazekage's previous words. Interesting... So he isn't capable of detecting lies. It, however, was not a point that Rivu would press.

The belief that the world was not built unfairly also gave Rivu pause. Shin had carried a reputation of being restrained, so the notion of conquest to tip the scales took the emissary by surprise. Rivu had meant that the world was built unfairly in a world of peace. To hear these words of war thrown around casually were exactly why Iwagakure sought this arrangement in the first place.

The words of threat fell on mostly deaf ears. Not only was this offense unknown by the world at large,
    but it would do little more than antagonize the people that sought to help raise Sunagakure without bloodshed.

"That is all, Lord Kazehana," Rivu would say with a nod, turning back towards the door. "Three days, where the Land of Birds defends their border from the Land of Wind." With that confirmation, he would raise his right arm and limply wave it as he made his exit from the office and the building into the exterior crowds on the streets of Sunagakure.

[Exit]

Post by Itaken Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:04 pm

Nobunaga stepped into the Kazekage's office quietly, not wishing to disturb anymore people than necessary. The chuunin was armed with all of his weapons, his large nodachi slung across his back. The Kazehana's rising star walked to the front desk, setting a piece of paper down on the desk and waiting for the attendant to greet him. She looked up when he set the paper down, having been lost in thought.

"I would like to take this mission, if I could please. I'm very good at clearing out bandits, but I haven't gotten to do it in awhile," he said with a hint of sarcasm. He would await the response of the woman, hoping that she would answer quickly so he could get prepared for the mission.

Mission:

Spoiler:

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Shin Kazehana Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:41 pm

[OOC: I'm so sorry. I didn't check discord o.o']

The woman looked up, momentarily scared. These damned ninjas had the terrible habit of creeping up close and scaring her by immediately starting to talk to her. She had been working here for over ten years and still these creeps did this. She sighed, looking at the man. It was not the first time Nobunaga took a mission, and she recognized his weaponry and thus the person.

"Very well, you're authorized to take the mission. It seems bandits sprout off the earth huh? Well, go and be safe." She stamped the scroll, and then registered the mission as "taken" on their archive.
    Itaken
    Itaken

Post by Itaken Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:51 pm

Nobunaga bowed his head. "Thank you," he said to the receptionist as she stamped his paperwork. Nobunaga would take the mission scroll to keep its information and study it for now. After that, he would turn around. Then he left to go prepare for the mission.

[exit]

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Post by Kim Chang-Min Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:01 pm

The following letter was then sent out from the Tsuchikage's Office to the Kazekage's Office:

Spoiler:
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: U/A
    Ryo: 2 million Ryo

Post by Bayushi Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:46 pm

The Kazekage was standing in the middle of his office. The building was practically empty. He had yet to put new guards across the village. A fleeting thought among the many duties he had to attend too. There was one thing that had crossed his mind now that he was there. There was something he had always wanted in the beginning. Since he joined the academy in Kumogakure. He at one point aspired to be a Jounin of worth. To show the stigma put against him, was false. Though he received a better present in the arrival of Honiko.

Perhaps...it was different now. There was something amusing he wanted to do. Going through the record, he would arrange that Bayushi Sojima to be promoted on paper. The name would only be shared with the military while he was in Suna. While his title "The Dark Lord" or "Yami" would be known to the locals. He would be promoted to Chuunin, then to Jounin, ending with his ascension to Kazekage. Finally adding those accomplishments onto his resume officially. As much as he had been through. Rather he earned the right to be a among the greatest Kages in the Five Great Nations, was not his goal. He had done what he wanted to from the beginning.

[Exit- to Land of Stone]

Stamina: B > S (Jashin)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A > A++ (Jashin)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Nozomi Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:11 pm

The blonde Society leader moved through the city, making her way to the Kazekage's building, since that's where she was sure she would find Raijin. She was a bit out of place in the area, given that she was wearing a ton of black and grey, as well as her Kiri headband with the scratch through it. Her gear was all basic gear at least stuff people would see on a normal shinobi, since she'd had most of it for ages, things anyone could buy, or things looted off someone who had just gotten basic gear. Well rather, looted off his gear, but she'd never picked up the rest of his gear.

Perhaps she'd stop at the markets or look for a crafter before she left the village. It was time to get upgraded gear to match her flak jacket and jutsu arsenal. She was tired of wearing her outdated gear that had run its use. Yomi's crafts had been with her since she was still a Kiri-nin, but they weren't even all that impressive then either. It was better than nothing, sure, but at this point, they didn't mitigate anything that could actually even hurt her, and now she needed something more. Her weaponry was basic gear that couldn't hurt anyone that could actually hurt her. But that would have to be done later.

For now, Nozomi made her way to the office. To collect the scrolls that Raijin had raided from Konoha, and whatever funds he felt like contributing to the Society. Entering the Kazekage's building, Nozomi made her way to the office, not going to be stopped by anyone who tried to. She simply didn't care for anyone to bother her right now.

Opening the door without so much as a knock, she would enter the office and close the door behind her. If Raijin was here, she would speak, but if not, she'd sit down at a seat and wait for him to arrive. Once he was present, Nozomi would simply say, "I'll take a look at the exclusives, I'd like to see what I can learn. After that, make several copies of the exclusives from Konoha and from here. Keep one set here for your village, or do what you want with them, you've earned them, the rest I have plans for. I'm keeping several for the Society, spread around so we don't get them stolen, and I'll use some copies of Konoha's as bargaining tools. What of their artifacts? What did they have?"

Character File

Post by Bayushi Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:39 am

The Dark Lord had actually been in the office today. Preparing the office for his puppet to cater too. He couldn't be bothered to deal with paperwork and all those things. He was in it for main goal. As he prepped the new exclusives into the office vault. Nozomi burst into the room.

Finally she had arrived after their excursion in the Land of Fire. She was interested in the loot. Opening the vault back up,  he let Nozomi get a view of the large assortment of scrolls amassed from different villages. "They had the Totsuka Blade, this White Light Saber, and the Yata Mirror. We have many scrolls at our disposal now. I've made copies of the originals. The original's are for the Society.

But the society has made approximately 5,840,250 million ryo. While the other half will go to maintaining Suna. If you'd like to test your range of power. Let's head to the training grounds."

Nozomi
    Nozomi
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Nozomi Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:13 pm

"I see. Good haul. While not exactly Sage Tools, they'll serve the Society none the less." Nozomi said, in reference to the Totsuka Blade, Yata Mirror, and White Chakra Sabre. Of course, they wanted to keep weapons like those out of their enemies hands and in their own as often as possible. She moved into the vault, and began to open up some of the scrolls while she talked, seeing if they were worth learning or not, or even if she could.

"I'm sure Honiko would be pleased with this success. After we train and spar, what's your plan? Are you returning to Konoha, or are you staying here to build up your forces?"

Most of the scrolls were easy enough to learn in theory. She already knew how to do some of them in theory. The Multi Shadow Clone was a much more conservative way to make substantial clones, and would probably be invaluable. Then of course, there were the Chidori line of jutsu. Simple enough manipulation of Raiton with a Shape Transformation to them. Chidori, Chidori Katana, Chidori Current, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Sharp Spear, and Chidori Katana were all pretty much easy enough for Nozomi to look at and figure out how to do. Rasengan was interesting, but ultimately just a non elemental Shape Transformation and rotational stuff. Seemed complex, but Nozomi's petal jutsu had given her a ton of experience with that sort of thing. The Hiding With Camoflauge technique from Iwa was really good as well, and wouldn't be an issue for her.

There were some she couldn't figure out without actually trying to practice them though, such as Raikiri and Purple Electricity. It wasn't that Raikiri would be more difficult, Nozomi just needed to get the proper chakra ratios down, otherwise it wouldn't be an efficient use of a jutsu, and she'd be better served using something like the base Chidori. Purple Electricity was a complete shift though, and she would need some time to figure that one out. Likewise, the Fission Technique wasn't quite a clone technique, and the Iwagakure Kinjutsu was just mind boggling.

There were others that she didn't have the proper elements or skills to learn either, and while she'd give them a look over so she could just figure them out and use them as trades for other people at some point, she didn't really spend too much time with those. It wasn't just high level techniques though, Nozomi noticed. There also existed the fighting styles of the villages, which were quite a find. Nozomi always appreciated learning Taijutsu styles, as it was good to diversify and be able to switch on the spot.

The Strong Fist style of Konoha, and their entire line of combat manuals was laid out in front of her, and Nozomi's muscle memory was impeccable. She ran through a quick series of the strikes just to get them down and feel out the way she needed to do them, and then from there, she'd be able to run them back soon enough. She did the same with Iwagakure's Hard-Soft style and its maneuvers. And then a scroll from Grass nation, which had an interesting Taijutsu style as well. At least, for those that didn't require her to move far. In theory though, she knew what she needed to know from them and could pull them off. That wouldn't be too difficult.

"And you gave me the location of the Village Hidden in the Grass and have a taijutsu style scroll from there. I assume that means you were there already? What did they have apart fromt that? " Nozomi said, while going through the scrolls, passing the time while gathering intel. "I know you took initiative in a lot of things, and you conquered this nation, you probably attacked Grass, and you successfully raided Konoha, so that won't go unrewarded. Half of the ryo spoils from Konoha can go here, sure, but I want most artifacts for the Society. The Totsuka Blade and the Yata Mirror I don't think can or should be utilized without a deal of thought being put behind that, given what I read of them."

If Raijin complied and told her of the sword of Kusanagi, Nozomi would offer him a choice, although Raijin probably wouldn't like it all that much considering he had claimed all of the things himself. That was the price of being in an organization though. "With the Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror off the table, you can choose which you'd prefer for yourself, as a personal reward. The White Chakra Sabre from Konoha, or the Blade of Kusanagi. And then, yes, I would like to fight."

Nozomi had read also the 8 Gates scroll, but she knew it wasn't for her. The technique was powerful for unlocking inhibitors, but Nozomi had nothing blocking her. Speed wise, coordination wise, durability wise, Nozomi was an absolute monster even before factoring in her Bijuu. Using Gates was a temporary help, but the drawbacks wouldn't be worth it. Destroying your body for more power wasn't Nozomi's idea of useful. No, she'd rather perfect her own things. And with Sage Mode and a Bijuu under her control, as well as a perfectly trained body, it wasn't like she was really hurting to boost herself at all.

She'd collect the scrolls she was given and put the ones she could in her bag, while exiting the vault and motioning for them to walk and talk. They could continue at the Training Grounds, but Nozomi was antsy for a fight.

-Potential exit to Training grounds-

Character File

Post by Bayushi Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:08 am

Nozomi seemed to be pleased with the haul they brought in. Including his additions from the Death Eater's exploits. This would have to suffice since their search for the real Sage artifacts was taking a backseat till Honiko returned. Nozomi also wanted to know his plans after they sparred. "I may return with you too Konoha. Aki has proven a formidable opponent in the past. I'd rather not take chances anymore when it comes to Konoha. Which brings me to my next point. Suna is mine to control after I defeated the Grass village. Till its usefulness runs its course. It wasn't easy fighting the waves of forces they had by myself. But here we are. While I thank you for the...choices of these weapons. These two," he said pointing to an empty small red gourd. "Are the only ones that I desire. Konoha has the perfect weapon for us."

"However I evolved greatly over the years and our absence since we last met with Honiko. You have always been stronger and a step above since we joined. These weapons, the Totsuka Blade and the Yata Mirror. They aren't weapons not just anyone can wield. I have looked over the files at Konoha. I know everything about them and how to wield them. Perhaps you will change your mind once we spar. If I can land a decisive blow on you. Something I've never done before. I can show you why they need to be used now. Instead of later."

[Exit with Nozomo to Training Grounds.]

Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

Post by Azuma Asakaze Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:07 pm

He'd gotten a simple message, a summons, to come to the Kazekage's office for details of an important Mission. Azuma had no idea what this mission was, but as a man of his duty to the village, he'd oblige the request for his involvement in this mission, whatever it may be. The man entered the Wind Dome--the administrative district for the village of Sunagakure. The Kazekage's tower stood tall, maybe the 2nd tallest building in all of Sunagakure behind Okane's shining tower of power--Azuma stepping into this building, him subtly sensing everyone within his range as he did, the man making his way through the building, and towards where he had been requested to be.

He had everything, his entire suite of equipment, including his new sword--an Okane special. The man was never left unprepared, after all. He'd stop in a waiting room just outside of the Kazekage's office, he knew he was expected--so he'd wait to be called in. Besides, the man had to meet up with his teammate for the mission. Even if she was a little more then just a teammate to Azuma at this point. The man leaned against a wall with his arms crossed, his sensor abilities keeping tabs on every movement within his range--him awaiting the familiar chakra signature of Ei. The two of them should enter the office together, after all.

CP: 184.5/185

Sensing Technique

Post by Ei Kanagawa Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:12 pm

An important mission. It was the first time she had been contacted for something along these lines. She hadn’t ever before during the old period of the village, and never in the new up until now. Simply put, it piqued her curiosity. There was nothing special about her in specific. She could do fuuinjutsu pretty well, but there were plenty of other specialists like that in the village. Ei was just another Jounin. One out of… well. She didn’t know how many Jounin were left in the village these days to be honest. As far as she knew really it was just her and Azuma.

She had entered the Wind Dome, and then up the Kazekage’ tower, only to find the man she had been thinking about. Perhaps it only was her and Azuma now. He surely sensed her before she saw him, and so she would expect her presence to be no surprise in his eyes. The orders had been for the both of them together, after all. It was no surprise that he was here first as well, with Ei being less than punctual much of the time.

“Always an early bird, aren’t you?” She would toss her acknowledgement over to the Jounin leaning against the wall, a small smile on her lips. “I hope I haven’t been keeping you waiting.”

She would enter the Kazekage’s office following that, with Azuma presumably at her side, and the both of them would wait for their orders.

Character File

Post by Bayushi Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:44 pm

The outfit was definitely not his favorite. The robes of the Kazekage had been donned for only his second time since he came to this village. Using the moniker 'Yami' the Kazekage was true to his name, a shadow leader. No one had seen his face save for the mask he always donned. This time Raijin was there in the office, awaiting two of his Jounin for an important mission. He would eventually be taking leave of Suna once it served its purpose towards the Society. But this would be a new home for the Nature clan eventually. He would have to do his part in making sure this village would stay out of the power struggles going on in the land. For now at least.

There was something he wanted. It was impertinent that he found a way to get his most prized treasure, besides the one he already sought. But that was on the horizon, now he had to make friends. The guards opened the door to the Kazekage's office. Giving them the first meeting with the Dark Lord. He was dressed in all white robes with a gold blank ANBU mask covering his face.

"Ei and Azuma." Raijin's deep voice reverberated throughout the large office. Zhuge stood beside a couple of feet away from Raijin standing guard. Usually he was in the seat but he was playing his role this time. Perhaps Raijin was going to take the position seriously for now. He pulled a small scroll from within his robes and laid it out on the barren desk. It was an A-rank mission scroll.  "The council and I have come to an agreement. We will be seeking an alliance with the Village Hidden in the Mist. There has been a shift in power recently, which may be making the other nations uneasy. Including us, the Nekoian Empire, was cut shot. The Hokage was killed, it seems by the Kirigakure ninja, or perhaps there was someone else at play. The Kiri Empire is vast and huge, they would be excellent partner in the coming days."

"Try to get a meeting with a top official in Kiri. Serve them our cause for peace across this land and to the next. If not, try to convince them that a trade would be a sign of support for that cause. We are willing trade a two resource sites from our Metals. Evening out to 200k a month. In exchange perhaps something for Fish. They are surrounded by water, it should be their most bountiful resource site. Any questions?"

Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

Post by Azuma Asakaze Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:22 pm

The young Jounin awaited the arrival of his teammate, which he'd know before she even got into the building itself that she had arrived--the man able to sense her chakra signature from 250 meters away. He knew it well. He wasn't alone as he leaned against the wall, two guards stood at either side of the doors to the Kazekage's office. It'd been a long time since Azuma stood in this room...likely the last time was half a decade before, before the plague...Azuma quietly sighed as he awaited his partner. He could tell there was two in the room he was standing outside of, likely the Kazekage himself, and maybe another guard.

All Azuma knew about the man was a simple name...Yami. The Jounin would ignore this thought for now though, as Ei finally arriving in the room would see him open his eyes and raise his mismatched gaze. Azuma was known for always being early...well, almost always. For Missions--always. He smiled upon hearing her speak to him, him nodding in return. "Not too long." he'd say in reply to her words on hoping she hadn't kept him waiting. He'd push off the wall and approach Ei, both of them coming to the door of the office, and with the guards actions, granted permission to enter.

Side by side the two Jounin stepped into the office, Azuma's eyes for a brief moment glancing around the office. Hadn't changed much in all these years...the former Kazekage's hobbies hadn't been thrown aside for the new man behind the desk's own interests, it seemed. This was reassuring to the old guard...one of the few who remembered the days before the plague. But his eyes pretty quickly would come to meet the gold mask covering Yami's face, and in his peripheral he also seen Zhuge. But he'd focus on Yami for now. Of course...this was the first time he'd met with the man who ran the village. It seemed the rumors of a masked man of mystery held true.

As the man's voice crossed Azuma's ears, he'd give a small bow in his direction--a sign of respect from the loyal soldier of the sign to his commander. Even if he knew nothing of the man, he couldn't not show his respect. "Kazekage-sama." is all he'd say in a brief greeting, Azuma's voice deep and smooth--clear, him raising back up to look the man in the fac--....mask. The tall Jounin, standing 6'4" with the added height provided by his Geta, saw Raijin pull a scroll from his robe, and place it on the desk. A familiar Mission scroll.

Azuma listened to Raijin's deep tone, him looking back to the Kazekage as him and Ei would be given details of this A rank Mission. Azuma remained quiet, soaking in the mission specifics. A diplomatic meeting in order to secure an alliance, or at least trade deal, with Kirigakure--the Hidden Mist Village...a world away from here it seemed. Even in Azuma's travels during the wandering years after Sunagakure's collapse, he hadn't been to the Land of Water.

The Desert Rogue would wait until the man finished, Azuma taking a slow step closer to the desk, and carefully taking the scroll from the desk--the man sliding it open and speed-reading its contents. He'd go ahead and show Ei, giving her enough time to read it, before rolling it up, and hiding it on his person. Somewhere someone would simply need to kill him to get too...and he didn't intend on dying. This would be his first A rank in half a decade, to say the man was ready would be an understatement. He focused back on Raijin. "Orders are understood, Kazekage-sama." he said in a clear tone, a subtle confidence hinted in his serious tone. He was focused. But, he did have one thing to ask...

"If I may ask, Yami-sama. Before we're to set off on this mission, I have a request. Sunagakure's ANBU forces have been lacking since the fall of the village years ago due to the plague. I'd like to offer my loyalty to protecting this village and its leadership and join the Black Operations Squad. If you will honor me with this request, I would like to proceed on this mission as my first task--and be allowed to dawn a mask while operating outside of Kaze no Kuni's borders." by now--Azuma had knelled, a knee to the ground, his head bowed--the typical pose one would expect from an ANBU within their Kage's presence. "Please, let me use this as an opportunity to prove myself to you, Kazekage-sama. You will not be let down." he said, mismatched hues full of determination--able to be seen by anyone in the room even with Azuma's knell'd position. It was clear this man had the village's best interests carved into his heart, and a spark of lightning in his soul, and was the best choice for such a role.

CP: 184/185

Post by Ei Kanagawa Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:15 am

Within shadows secrets laid themselves out. Right now she was finding herself face to face with a secret, a rare opportunity. With the door opening and Ei and Azuma streaming in they would both be face to face with the Kazekage for the first time. Yami. He wore a mask, obscuring himself further in shadows and secrets. All of it was very curious. Yet, here in the shadows he wore a mask made of gold. Hiding himself away under it and yet choosing something that glittered. It was an interesting choice, and one that she could only guess at the significance of. Was there some deeper meaning here? Or perhaps it was only out of some garish love of the material. It was impossible to know.

As Raijin’s voice boomed out through the room Ei would bow, assuming a pose of respect. She had no reason to disrespect her superior here. Nothing but reverence would be shown to their leader here, in his office up in the Kazekage tower. Azuma doing the same would let them both act in unison. It was another first. The first time they had both heard his voice, and it certainly wouldn’t be one that she would forget. Ei wouldn’t fail to take notice of the other in the room. Zhuge, although she didn’t know his identity at the time. All information would come in due time though.

The information he presented to them, along with  the scroll, would be eagerly lapped up by Ei. An alliance with Kirigakure no Sato. She had little glimmers of the situations outside of the Land of Wind already, but this was an interesting new piece of news. The Hokage had been killed, by someone or another. The true killer was irrelevant, but it said important things about the stability of these nations and potential allies they might be able to make. This would be a chance for Sunagakure no Sato to propel itself into the world stage again.

Before she would be able to speak, Azuma would make himself known by speaking up. The mere action was enough to tug a small smile to her face. He was bold, that was for sure. Asking so blatantly for a promotion to ANBU? Well, she would see how it worked out for him.

“I have no complaints, Kazekaga-sama. Orders are understood.” With the scroll having been collected by Azuma there was nothing more to say from her. She would only observe, waiting for the man’s response, and then to leave with Azuma.

Character File

Post by Bayushi Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:47 pm

After explaining the gist of the mission. Raijin was sure that the Jounin were aware of the dangers and possibilities of this high ranking mission. But then Azuma brazenly made a request. To be apart of the ANBU Black Ops, Suna's top tier ninja. The Kazekage sat up slightly, moving a hand to his mask. He removed the gold mask he had on, revealing his face for the first time. He placed his mask on the table. A bright yellow scar raced down from his neck and across his face, that seemed to pulsate with power. It was the nature chakra and the dark chakra moving through his body.

"You want to be apart of the ANBU? Help seal this deal and only then we can start seeing if you're ANBU potential." Parallax's eyes flashed black. Pretty bold this guy. Excited to serve. Bayushi thought. Most Kage would test their ninja in harsh conditions to see if they could thrive. This was a different climate. Kirigakure had a reputation that deserved to be recognized. They were dangerous. One false step can have them at the mercy of foreign ninja. Their words would have to be a shield and weapon.

He looked towards Ei, saying "Find as much as you can about Kirigakure while you are there. Any information is vital. Be cautious, and inquisitive." He knew about their state of affairs from Nozomi's last 'visit'. But a new scouting report would be needed as they did not have eyes in the country.

With that Raijin would give them both a nod, dismissing the Jounin so they could start their mission. The scroll would also hold the location of the Mist village.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:35 am