Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A Roleplayer's Guide to Plot Trackers

Hua Li
    Hua Li

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Yokai KKG, Bukijutsu, Fuinjutsu -- Wind
    Class: B
    Ryo: Yes please

A Roleplayer's Guide to Plot Trackers Empty A Roleplayer's Guide to Plot Trackers

Post by Hua Li Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:58 am

Guidelines: Plot Tracker

So you have a character, you have a plan and now you aim to claim your place in this subforum to write it all down. Great. So why not pick up a couple of pointers and suggestions to get you rolling?

Table of Content - The First Post

I, for instance, am a big fan of these in the first post of any ooc thread because it offers a proper overview of what I have and gives me easy access to where I wish to be. It is not the best advice if you intent to use one or two posts, but the more extensively you're using your Plot Tracker, the more appealing this becomes.

This also means that you can break down your Plot Tracker into a variety of different posts to properly keep track of every aspect of your character. More so, there is no need to wade through a large walls of text just because you want to edit a tiny piece of info somewhere down the line. Suggestions for future post will follow, so hang on to your cellphone/mouse and scroll your way downwards.

Topic Suggestions - Any other post

Below are several topics you could add to your Plot Tracker to further enrich your character as a person. None of these are mandatory to have if you don't want to; serving as a suggestion only and possibly a source of inspiration in some way.

Appearance:
    Artifacts:
    Buildings:
    History:
    Lineage:
    Lore/Hiden:
    NPCs:
    Relations:
    Renown:
    Story Arcs:

With thanks to Orihime and Son'Rei for their additional suggestions.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:09 pm