Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

I quit. I blame you Brian.

Bones!
    Bones!

Village : Kirigakure

I quit. I blame you Brian. Empty I quit. I blame you Brian.

Post by Bones! Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:08 pm

I quit. I blame you Brian. GXExiVU

I'll be moving on fully.~ There are many things I can reverse and try for future sites (Summer openings-separate site-new themes-voice chat-hyping-hope more newsletters). Some will laugh, others will take credit, and others will lie. Good luck finding success on Forumotion. I do believe there were nice enough opportunities, and I'll never care to know whether 2 particular big sites would try to revive. I'm not really interested in the whole populist groupy thing when Forumotion's declined. The big sites left on Forumotion aren't really moving forward and will never reach their peak activity again I believe. "New" sites have so little new blood it's just far more worth it conversing to be on other platforms. Perhaps Discord T1 chat RP even. Better than 1980s DnD voice at least.

Anyhow, I'm satsified with the end of my ideas for Naruto RP. If fate has it finding me while we mesh well off Forumotion I'd love to share contact info and talk to some people. I'll probably secretly be making another non-Naruto but mainstream RP off Forumotion. But I'm hopeful a separate medium will come that can replace Forumotion's peak times and competitiveness. I've never really wanted to own a site as it directly contradicts with the competitive joy I get pursuing true villain characters. I'd rather just found and admin a site. Creating systems along with observing other creations is only a supplementary joy to building tactics for me. If I had to say, I guess it's just not possible for other sites on Forumotion to be satisfying for me now? Being competitive above the years-long groups and punished by the current Forumotions just isn't that rewarding to me anyway.

But ya, I'm gone from Forumotion with nothing interesting left. I've been purposely distant in this circle over the years and not revealed things about me. The reality of things is that investing time into this in comparison to during Naruto's run/Forumotion's peak is just wasting time over what's just not as interesting as before. While considering ideas for future sites for a few years I'd been pretty chill. Maybe I'll lurk a bit and jump some specific people to quell misunderstandings. Well, if circumstances are even a little as interesting as before they began RPing. I'm not going to be actively or passively doing anything on Forumotion though as I'd just been prepping for sites. There's really only one goal that remains for me on Forumotion and if done it won't be built up to.

Idc if 2 Naruto sites revive and endorse OPN if it revives successfully some day. It'd have the best chance of becoming a unique and interesting thing that's somewhat new on Forumotion. Even OPN only has 1k members though (+One Piece doesn't seem as stable a forum RP off Forumotion either), so I'm not going to be participating in it. I'm not endorsing any discount LR that's worse than 2012 LR with how the TNRPG BoDs at least created it on their own aspirations. I do hope I changed folks lives for the better on Forumotion, as I've certainly influenced them at least just as many others have been by RPing.

Thanks for all supporters hope you've enjoyed.

PS: Brian I hate you

I quit. I blame you Brian. Empty Re: I quit. I blame you Brian.

Post by Tang Hao Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:59 pm

I quit. I blame you Brian. CsLIWnM

Bones!
    Bones!

Post by Bones! Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:24 pm

M-Mercy, it's the guy himself, the one who uses his real name as his username on roleplay chats. He's here to drop another meme while going to talk to his circle unbeknownst to Temp. Golly, he's going to slowly and subtly tell them how he views things which when has he ever been wrong? There are only 2 sides in combat RPers and social RPers! Whatever dastardly deeds could he be up to next? Will he waste more years "trolling" the name of Temp to his online group? O no the horror. I can't sleep imagining him wasting days upon years in his fap chat to those that have never questioned him seriously, and for which he'll return by never meeting IRL.

Oh wait sorry it's the "retired combat RPer" Gambit. Born of the great European daddy Dandy's guidance in his middle school days of "Naruto X". Gifted many a cheap games by the masked Dandy tots rich who's been mingling with children IC and OOC years. What show will be provided next?! The man Gambit himself, who joined Gladius and immediately swelled Saga 2.0 memberbase with his 50 member fap chat. The great combat god proceeded there to change half the rules with Temp banned. There he shall be subtle and chill in his voice chat while he makes the site his playground of "feats" against those lesser than. People he blew up in a Crow-esque seppuku and who Alhambra/Dandy made fun of like Icarus?

Post by Bones! Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:00 pm

Nvm will keep my original messaging regardless if follow-up copied or w/e by those intended to see, as this is a waste of time.

Enjoy echo chamber. That last guy again dunno who he is or care as he sounds like he's prepubescent instead of just mentally. Same kind of people who felt it was their honor to suck Dandy's toes looks like.

Idk if that neck guy is Gambit goes to show fap chat's filled with children and fatasses tho. You don't even need to workout to get that neck. Big or small that's a normal neck. That powder in the back looks pretty unused considering I've seen this picture probs for years now.

Post by Q Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:15 pm

Lmao okay no more we aren't reproducing a lunatics rants on this forum

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:04 am