Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Burning Fury and Flesh

Kensai
    Kensai

Village : Minor Nation

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Sensory, Futon
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Burning Fury and Flesh Empty Burning Fury and Flesh

Post by Kensai Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:46 pm

Mission Details:

A nearby village was burned to the ground...everyone is dead. We need you to go avenge them. Your status as an outsider will help you get closer. Take one of our genin with you to help...

The pure unadulterated rage that filled the heart of the Ronin could not be quelled simply by the blood that would flow from the assailants who had decided that they would prey on the poor and the desolate of the nearby village. He would walk into the apartment that he was living in, the room he had been given by Kara, and look at the armour stand where his newly crafted armour awaited him...Okane had done good work, and his family stamp was clearly visible on the panther like set of traditional samurai armour. He would have taken a minute to be impressed by the craftsmanship had he not been so angry and determined to wipe out the bandits.

He would affix first his suneate, tying them off in the back and over his socks and sandals protecting his foot and shin before moving to equip the haidate that would cover his thighs and hip. His Do would be held in place by the long fabric sarashi that he would tuck his katana and wakazashi into, attaching his quiver of arrows as well before attaching his Kote around his forearms and the Sode over his shoulders. He would put his bow over his shoulder and then dawn his kabuto and menpo, covering his head and face with a demonic feline visage in order to strike fear into his enemies. These individuals wouldn’t have time for fear of course, he wouldn’t give them the chance...

The moon was high in the clear star covered sky, the black armour allowing him to blend into the night nicely as he awaited his charge at the village gates, the samurai not even having a cigarette as he normally would, but laser focused on the task at hand. It wasn’t the first time he had been sent to wipe out a group of bandits, but this time seemed far worse than usual. Never had he been sent to avenge a village, and the village in question was one where he had found shelter when he had been living in the desert throughout his youth. They had been kind and caring people, not a very wealthy place but strong of character and hope. He had a personal vendetta against these people, and he wouldn’t let any of them escape with their lives...

Chakra – 109.5/110 (sensory)
    (Exp 20)

Burning Fury and Flesh Empty Re: Burning Fury and Flesh

Post by Mal'Zeth Muramatsu Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:27 pm

Kai would get the same message, but rather than feel pure, unadulterated rage, he would feel indifference. Not because what happened wasn't horrible, not because it wouldn't make him feel such rage. But because the moment the mission scroll was brought into his window by the bird, he had shut down his emotions. Focused purely on what needed doing and to whom. It was how he worked on all missions and training, it was the best way to go about it in his eyes. For emotions made one do stupid decisions. It made it too easy to do things for the wrong reasons, things you might regret. They made it too easy to miss something important. To Kai's mind, that was too dangerous, and if he was going to do something, it would be for the right reasons, and with every bit of information he could get on the matter. At least up until killing or violence of any kind was justified.

Lacking armor of any kind, Kai simply dressed in his normal attire of black shinobi combat pants, black combat boots, a green undershit, and for the chill of the desert night, a large green trench coat. His signature sunglasses were still upon his features. For he didn't care if it wasn't light enough outside to need them. One could still see with them fine, and the eyes gave quite a bit away to a potential adversary. He bore no weapon of any kind, and only had one ninjutsu technique to rely upon. Although he was scheduled for a mission the next day with Azuma-Sensei where he'd hopefully learn a great deal more. Kai didn't know why he'd been chosen for this mission, perhaps a clerical error? Perhaps they'd noted his distant personality when it came to work and thought he'd be a good fit? Or maybe they had seen the same detachment and wanted it gone? He wasn't sure, but he was assigned the mission and as it was his job to do it, he would.

Arriving at the gates he'd see a man dressed in full samurai regalia, the visage of a demonic feline creature. He stood adorned in armor as black as night with a katana and wakizashi tucked in a sash at his waist. A full quiver of arrows was at the ready and a black bow was across one shoulder. He looked intimidating, he also seemed to be waiting for someone. His partner in this mission perhaps? No, his superior? There was little doubt of Kai's near uselessness in this regard. He could neither sense targets, nor effectively kill them unless he used the one ninjutsu technique he knew. It was frankly, embarrassing, but he hadn't had a chance to delve into his elements yet. He'd barely done the research on the techniques he intended to learn. This last second mission threw a wrench firmly in his intent and he'd probably look less than prepared because of it. However that was the way life in general worked.

Moving toward the man, he would nod his head, and a calm, detached tone, would speak. "Evening, I'm Kai Aglaris, I assume you're my superior on this matter?" He would ask, introducing himself politely given the circumstances. He wouldn't say it was a 'good' evening by any means. Such a thing was insulting to some when on a mission to go avenge the slaughter of innocents. As if the evening could be 'good' despite such a travesty. "I apologize in advance, I do not know why I was sent on this mission. I am less powerful than many of my colleagues nor do I have any kind of sensory capability. I fear I will hold you back, but I will do the best I can to assist in avenging the murder of those men, women, and children." He would say, up front honesty being his policy. His superior would need to consider the best actions to take and that meant he needed to know just how useful Kai could be, which was to say, not very in this circumstance.

(20)

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 25,000
    Stats:

• Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: D

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: N/A
    Link to Known Techniques: See Character Updates.
    Kensai
    Kensai

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Kensai Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:42 pm

Kensai would cock an eyebrow as he would feel a very weak Ki source approaching him, looking towards the man who made his way to the gates. He wasn’t sure if this was who he was supposed to be taking with him on this mission at first, but he certainly didn’t seem to be much of a shinobi if he was one. His Ki was about on par for any regular human, and so Ken was truly stumped for a second as he was approached. He would have been put off by the sunglasses that the man was wearing at night had it not been for the odd visage that he presented otherwise, wearing a green trench coat, which was unusual for the area that they were in. He was, however, wearing the traditional getup of the shinobi and when he spoke he confirmed Ken’s suspicions. He was very honest, and Ken appreciated both the man’s honesty and his straight to the point no flowery bullshit manner of speech, much like his own.

“Kai eh?” Ken’s monotonous and low voice would carry easily over the wind due to its timbre. “I am Kensai, of the Tanahashi clan of Samurai. Your honesty benefits you, and while you have been sent to ‘aid’ me, I will protect you if I can...” He would look the man up and down. He looked like he could take care of himself, but at the same time it wasn’t anything to write home about. Kensai would remove his menpo and light a cigarette, drawing the smoke deep into his lungs and allowing himself to cool down a little bit as he felt his head swim before exhaling and watching the smoke dissipate into the night air.

“Tell me Kai, do you know how to fire a bow? Or if I were to give you my kusurigama...would you kill yourself?” The question was sincere, as Ken knew nothing about this man. The Kusurigama was a dangerous weapon in the hands of anyone who didn’t know how to use it, more to themselves than their opponents. He didn’t want to give the man a weapon and have him end up bashing his own head in while he swung the ball...or trip himself up with the chain. “You say you are less powerful, but all shinobi have power. What is your specialty? What skills can you bring to the table.” He would be climbing aboard a sand skiff as he said this, preparing to make their way towards the bandit encampment...

Chakra 109/110
    (40 exp)

Village : N/A

Post by Shiro Suzuki Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:06 am

Unlike Kai or Ken, Shiro didn't have a first name started with K. It seemed like he was all out of the cool kids club already. To be fair, his mother had wanted to name him Kishimoto but his father argued that if he ever became a mangaka in the future he'd be shit at developing female characters. So, Shiro he was named. Of course this ended up being a non-issue because the poor lad ended up becoming a shinobi instead of a mangaka. But even that may be calling him too much. Could you really call a shinobi to someone who had spent two years as a Genin out of which two and a half were spent inside his workshop developing puppets instead of training? In his entire career Shiro had managed to master a grand total of five jutsu.

Perhaps this as why all the boring tasks in the village were assigned to him. People knew he didn't give two shits about actual shinobi work, this man was all about tinkering with doll-err, I mean, puppets. That's what people call them in this world, right. Tonight his boring task was to guard the village gates, and he fulfilled his duty! One couldn't buy dolls without money after all. His shift was over and he was descending from the top of the gates when he noticed the two men speaking right below him. Ken must already be aware of his presence since he was apparently using sensory, but Shiro had already been there on guard duty before the man arrived so there was nothing suspicious about the red haired lad. And he could swear to God that in that moment his plan was simply to go home and tinker until 4 am with his toys until he finally passed down from exhaustion and awoke at 8 am to go take care of the gardens. Such was the life of Shiro. And this was his plan for yet another night.

But there was something about the two men that caught his attention. More specifically, about the man who was iron clad in armor (was that even iron? no way. probably steel. the guy was steel clad in armor then). The armor itself seemed to be beautifully crafted and the artifact got his attention so for a while Shiro simply stood there admiring it quietly. But then the guy pulled out a cigar, and inhale and then proceed to exhale smoke. And you see, this was a problem because the smoke obscured Shiro's field of vision and he couldn't quite seem the armor properly.

This was why Shiro got in all kinds of trouble. He simply didn't think shit throughly. He saw something, he got curious about it, and he began tinkering with no regard to anything or anyone. So as you might expect from someone like him, the boy activated a single, very thin chakra string and from the top of the gate he directed the chakra string towards the man's cigar until it connected on it. He had at least been smart enough to suppress the string enough so that it would be invisible, as the technique allowed. Then, with a simple flick of hand he would pull the cigar away from the man's hand and have it land on his own.

Now, Shiro didn't smoke. But having found himself with a cigar in his hand and distracted with admiring the man's armor he sat on the edge of the gate and drew a breathe of the thing in his hand. And only then remembered he didn't smoke.

"*COUGH COUGH COUGH*" he had a coughing attack and proceeded to fall of the edge he was sitting on, right onto the ground next to the sand skiff. The fall didn't do any permanent damage since he was already near the lower levels of the gate, but it did hurt both his body and his pride. He had to come up with some sort of lie! It was the only thing that could save him at this point!

"Shiro Suzuki reporting for duty! I was assigned to...whatever it is we're all going to do! " he would say as tears fell over his cheeks from the coughing fit still.
    Mal'Zeth Muramatsu
    Mal'Zeth Muramatsu

Post by Mal'Zeth Muramatsu Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:08 pm

It would his policy of honesty was indeed the best kind in this situation as Kensei introduced himself and told him that if he needed to that he would protect the genin. Kai nodded in understanding, not exactly pleased with the idea of needing protection. That however was the world they lived in. He needed to train harder if he was going to become someone who needed no such protection. The offer of a martial weapon to utilize for the time being was a kind one, and something that the trench coat wearing genin hadn't been expecting. Blinking behind his glasses for a moment as he thought he'd respond. "I doubt I could aim a bow well enough at night, but a Kusarigama would theoretically work fine. I can avoid killing myself with it, just swing the sharp end at people, right?" He'd ask, a mild bit of sarcasm in the last part. He wasn't stupid, just not particularly powerful. "To be honest, the one ninjutsu I have should be sufficient to kill a few of them and I can arm myself from what they have. I'd hate to take any potential options from you." He would say, declining the kind offer in favour of hopefully finding weapons that weren't quite so..exotic. He could avoid killing himself with the sickle and chain sure, but that didn't mean he could use one well enough to matter.

"My specialty? I'm capable of using every element. I just don't have any ninjutsu trained to utilize them with the exception of the one my sensei, Azuma, has taught me thus far. I intend to learn Taijutsu skills once I train Ninjutsu as far as I can."
    He would say, answering the question as best he could before an interesting sight befell him. Kensei's cigar..flung itself away from his grasp and..up. Kai's eyes would follow the burning end to look directly at a red haired youth who was absently bringing the cigar to his lips and drew in a breath of the thing before a terrible coughing fit took him and he fell off the ledge. The entire thing was so comical, that it almost broke Kai out of mission persona on the spot.

Then the boy would stand and introduce themselves, as someone who was...also on their mission? That was odd, he'd been told there would only be two. However at the end of the day last second changes weren't unheard of in the shinobi world and like Azuma had said before Sunagakure was still trying to get it's feet under it bureaucracy wise. So it was probable that a mix up like this was even more likely now. "Kai Aglaris, genin." He would say automatically at the newly arrived and introduced Shiro. Even if the entrance was a bit more..eccentric than most.

Stats:

Kensai
    Kensai

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Kensai Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:17 pm

Kai would mention that there was a chance that he would be able to wield the Kusurigama and Ken would look him over once more, biting his lower lip and frowning. “Perhaps not, you’d probably swing the chain and hit yourself in the head. We’ll get a chance to test your mettle soon enough.” He would go to bring his cigarette back towards his mouth, moving to puff on it before realizing it was floating away from his hand. He had felt another chakra signature on the wall but thought nothing of it as genin often were sent to protect the gates, but had ignored it until right now. He turned to see the young shinobi sitting on the wall with Ken’s cigarette in his fingers, drawing on it which would cause him to cock his eyebrow and wait to see what had happened...he was quite happy with the result.

He watched as the teen went into a coughing fit and fell off of the wall, a smile cracking on the normally very serious Samurai’s face as the clearly inexperienced smoker had overestimated his own lung capacity. As he would attempt to save face, telling Kensai that he was there to help him, Ken would roll his eyes. Great, another useless ninja to babysit. He would offer a hand to help the kid up, and whether he took it or not, he would nod at him. “Well, I suppose you two can watch one anothers backs. At least I don’t need to give you a whistle anymore. I imagine you overheard our conversation earlier, and my questions towards Kai stand...Are you competent with a bow or a Kusurigama? I can arm you, as it appears you are currently unarmed...”

Why does this village hate me?

The Samurai would pull out another cigarette and light it, deciding against taking the one that young Shizo had already crushed with his creative entrance. “I do suggest we get moving. There are lots of bandits to kill, and we don’t want them to get too far away...more fun to catch them by surprise and make them suffer in fear for the atrocities they’ve committed.” When all three of them were on the skiff, he would begin to move it forward towards where he had seen the signs of the camp far into the distance...his field of vision really was absolutely ridiculous.

Chakra 108.5/110
    (60exp)

Post by Shiro Suzuki Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:45 pm

Shiro would take Kensai's hand and help in order to get up. Not only was he not the brightest of ninjas, but he body was barely any more durable than your average civilian's, so his coughing fit did affect him a bit. He would thus stand up with a little difficulty and then take a closer look at the two men in front of them.

First he would llisten and pay close attention to his fellow Genin's introduction. Clearly this was a dude of few words, very much unlike Shiro who spoke far more than he should. Then he would turn towards the older and clearly more experienced fighter of the duo and listen to what he had to say as well. After Kensai's first phrase Shiro immediately raised his hand although he did wait for him to finish speaking before saying what he wanted to say. "sir! I'm not sure it's wise to have him watch anyone's back sir! I'm not one for judging fashion choices but he's wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night sir!" Well, if this guy was blind then Shiro would look like an idiot. Well, he kind of already did, but now he'd feel like an idiot too. Otherwise why would someone who didn't possess sensory be wearing this kind of outfit during the night?

Oh! Perhaps it was some kind of training exercise and he didn't know because he didn't even know what the fuck they'd be doing! He wondered if Kai had an extra pair he could borrow...

Shiro's glance then shifted towards the two weapons Kensai mentioned. "Well sir, my ability with both these weapons is summed up on how hard I can swing and hit someone's head with them, and for that effect I do believe the Kusarigama to be the best choice! All I have to do is stick them with the pointy end right? I can do that! I use forks a lot."

So this guy was talking about using weapons huh... perhaps this training exercise had some dummy opponents! That worried Shiro a bit. He didn't quite excel at any sort of combat without his puppets around. And thus he was faced with a problem. Kensai wanted to know what he was good at., and he was decent with puppets. But who would believe a puppeteer had been summoned to a mission and hadn't brought his puppets with him?! Thus, Shiro was forced to come up with some sort of alternative answer.

"I'm also a top tier meat shield sir!" He then sort of regretted it.Maybe he was pushing it a tad bit too far.
    "Well, maybe not top tier! Maybe like, middle to bottom tier. Either way, you can assume that if a jelly substance can stop an attack, so can this body!" And he would bring his fist to his chest several times while raising his chin. The weird part was that he wasn't even joking. Shiro was a chronic optimist and he always saw the best of every situation. Sure, his body couldn't stop most attacks, but it could stop some and those counted! That was something to be proud of!

He would move towards the front of the skiff to let everyone know he was ready fo-"Killing bandits?!" he suddenly realized what Kensai had said. And then what he had said. "Riight, killing bandits! Sure! Just another friday at the office amirite?" Shiro was very optimistic but even he sometimes had his limits. He had never killed anyone in his life and most of his missions had been spent doing stuff like missing cat hunting, cleaning or weeding out the Heavenly Gardens. He was waaaaaaay in above his head on this one. How did he get here in the first place?

"Oh, right!" He would turn towards Kensai and approach him, approaching his eyes to his chest armor with complete disregard for the notion of personal space. "I like your armor. Do they make these in children's sizes?" Shiro wasn't the size of a child, but many of his puppets were.
    Mal'Zeth Muramatsu
    Mal'Zeth Muramatsu

Post by Mal'Zeth Muramatsu Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:12 am

Kai would simply nod at Kensai's thought toward them watching each others backs. Although Shiro would immediately pipe up about how he was wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night. The taller genin would roll his eyes heavenward at the words, his glasses didn't really impede his vision. However he'd stay silent for the moment and let the overly talkative little genin keep going. In response to Kensai's offer of a weapon to arm himself with Shiro would..in an impeccably obnoxious way, choose the Kusarigama. That was good, Kai didn't have to worry about the boy shooting him with a bow by accident in that case. Kai had at least one ninjutsu under his belt and he could learn how to use some others on the way if he truly needed. However he didn't feel like that would be required here. The Thunderbolt Technique that Azuma taught him should be enough and if he really needed a physical weapon, he could easily take one from the corpse of a bandit that had been killed by either himself, Kensai, or Shiro.

It was at this point that Shiro would begin to talk about how 'good' of a 'meat shield' he was an Kai almost had to physically restrain himself from slapping his forehead. Honestly, this kid was annoying as hell. Kai hated showing emotion while 'on duty' and yet this kid was so obnoxious he was trying his patience to the edge. Was it a ploy to get other to lower their guards around him? It was possible he supposed. Either way, he was obnoxious, and granted part of that was probably because of how young he was. He was full of energy that he had no regular outlets to release. It was natural for him to be talkative, and a bit awkward.

Shiro would be a little quick to agree with the mission objective, which was odd to Kai, but he would ignore it. If the kid was supposed to be there, great. If he wasn't, it was his skin he was risking, not Kai's or Kensai's. At this point the smaller red head would walk up to Kensai and ask about his armour and at this Kai suppressed a grin. It was well made stuff, even he could see that and he wasn't an armour wearer himself. He supposed armour of such could be made to fix someone Shiro's size, it would just be costly to craft in the first place. Since the question had been addressed to Kensai, the sun glasses clad Jounin would simply stay quiet as he waited to follow Kensai to the mission objective.

Stats:

Kensai
    Kensai

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Kensai Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:56 pm

Kensai couldn’t help but chuckle as the young shinobi voiced his own thoughts on the sunglasses, something he had decided against mentioning. He was a little surprised that Kai hadn’t stood up for himself, but at the same time it wasn’t something that bothered him. It was good that they weren’t fighting, at least, and who knows, maybe they would be able to work well together? He would mention his abilities and Ken would raise an eyebrow as he said he could use the Kusurigama, deciding to hand it to the young shinobi, even though there was the chance it would be a mistake. He figured the worst that would happen is the two genin would kill one another...or themselves...and he might have to move elsewhere, but that wouldn’t be the end of the world. He imagined that the village wouldn’t peruse him, since he wasn’t actually affiliated with them and had a tremendous track record doing missions for them and helping them out.

Ken would more or less ignore the meat shield bit, as he would never put someone between himself and his enemies. He was the type to attack his problems head on and by himself, not wishing to put anyone else in harms way. It was obvious that he wasn’t a part of the mission, he didn’t seem to know what was going on at all, and even seemed shocked when Ken had mentioned killing bandits, but he didn’t really care. It didn’t hurt to bring along another shinobi and who knows, maybe they’d learn something from him. When he asked about the armour, Ken pondered it for a second before saying; “I imagine you could have a set made for children...though it seems like an expensive thing to buy for someone who would grow out of it right away.”

He would get onto the skiff, ushering the other two to get on with him, and when they were both onboard he would begin to move towards their destination, scanning the horizon line for signs of what was to come. As soon as he could see them he would begin sewing fear, knocking an arrow and preparing to put it into the heart of his enemies...

Chakra – 108/110
    (80 exp)

Post by Shiro Suzuki Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:06 am

Shiro would shift his gaze from Kensai's armor towards the man's own eyes, giving him an odd look, blinking twice before speaking. "Wha..? Don't be silly, puppets don't grow!" He would lightly chuckle for a second, finding it funny as if it had been always obvious that Shiro had wanted to get armour for puppets. He couldn't really conceive the notion of people not thinking about puppets and their machineries all the time since he was already so used to doing it himself.

The boy would take Kensai's Kusarigama which was a bit heavy for his taste, but looked pretty and well sharpened so Shiro didn't complain. He did say he could use it after all! He would happily follow Kensai onto the skiff and wait for the man to get it running. The night wind would blow on the skiff's sails and set the device in motion, making the three of the swiftly sail across the sands. It was a bit slow at first, while still accelerating. But soon the wind picked up and so would the skiff's speed. Shiro was just enjoying the wind on his face for a little bit. He was very excited since he had never left Sunagakure no Sato's general area before! This was going to be an adventure and he planned on enjoying it fully even if it had been an accidental thing. He wasn'texcited about killing bandits tho, he was just excited about exploring! In fact the mission was so off his mind that the young Shiro was actually a bit surprised when he saw Kensai readying up an arrow. "Hmm? What's the matter?" He would look into the same direction as Kensai, only to be remembered why he was actually here.

There was an encampment on the horizon. Tents were set up in a seemingly disordered fashion and the place was poorly illuminated by the occasional torche. Like every light in darkness however, the torches made their position quite evident and they seemed to at least be aware of this considering the several men on patrol around the camp and the four different "guard towers" which were wood structures that formed a sort of tower. They seemed pretty poorly made to Shiro tho, as if they were about to fall at any time.

The sand skiff was now going at full speed towards the encampment and they would reach the place soon. Which led to the rising of an interesting question. "So...erm...does this thing have any breaks? Or are we just charging in and jumping out?"
    Mal'Zeth Muramatsu
    Mal'Zeth Muramatsu

Post by Mal'Zeth Muramatsu Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:16 am

Kai would blind oddly at Shiro's response before realizing he'd wanted the armour for puppets all along. That, was a clever idea. Perhaps this kid wasn't as obnoxiously stupid as the bigger genin had assumed. Was merely socially awkward and lonely. Well, companionship would iron out those kinks in time. When Kensei motioned for them to get onto the skiff the genin would nod and step onto it, making sure to stay out of Kensei's way as the man began to pilot it toward their destination. They proceeded to sail over the sand as if it were water, the skiff lightly jostling at the dunes as it traveled across the desert. The moon was high and it's brilliant white sheen painted the world around them in an almost eerie pale glow. The skiff wasn't particularly fast, only a bit faster than Kai was to be honest, but even if it wasn't he'd still have ridden it with Kensai's invitation. Riding along on a vehicle provided a new perspective for the coat wearing genin and he relished the opportunity.

As their destination came into view Kensai would knock an arrow into his bow and be ready to fire it. A few moments later Shiro would ask how they were going to stop. There probably was a way to stop the skiff but it would be obvious due to any sand it would kick up in the process. Not only that but they would lose any momentum. Striking as they did a single pass and jumping off would be the best solution in Kai's eyes, as it negated the lost time stopping would cause. Kai would wait, until Kensai got close enough to the camp to confirm that they were in fact their targets before acting. Asking the question outwardly as well. "Are these the ones?" He would say, monotonously as he readied himself for killing.

Stats:

Kensai
    Kensai

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Kensai Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:18 pm

The arrow was let loose as soon as Kensai was in range of an enemy, watching it strike true as the bandit fell to the ground, looking back at the other two for a second. “Yes, this is who we are here for...as for if this thing has breaks or not...” Ken would chuckle and jump off, beginning to run towards the bandits. “I’ve never been on it long enough to find out!” He would make haste towards the foes in his field of vision, loosing another arrow and taking out another one before stowing his bow as he would get close enough that he could strike. The ‘boys’ would be able to take care of one another he was sure, but he was here to unleash his pointed fury on the idiots who had decided it would be a good idea to take out an innocent village of poor people simply trying to survive.

Ken’s blade was in his hand in a flash, and two bandits had fallen to the ground, bodies falling apart severed at the waist in that one strike. They weren’t going to get the chance to regret what they had done, but the others would as he would whip up a storm of wind and sand, causing panic and fear in the men and women who stood before him. He could hear them falling to the ground in a mixture of panic and the force from the storm, and he carved a path through towards the command tent, bodies being left in his wake as he moved. He was going to make an example of whoever it was who ordered the hit on the poor individuals who had been slaughtered to the last by these bastards and he wasn’t going to leave a single one of them alive to tell the tale...

Trained – Wind Release: Pressure Damage

(100 exp)

Post by Shiro Suzuki Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:21 pm

Shiro barely had any time to react as Kensai jumped ship. His only instinct was to grab the wheel of the skiff and try to control it as best as he could. Perhaps it would have been a better idea to use chakra strings to do so tho, because Shiro had never driven one of these things before. Somehow, he managed to point the skiff at the bandit's camp, but he simply could not find a way to reduce its speed and as the wind kicked up due to the change of pressure from Kensai's jutsu, the skiff only got faster and faster on its way towards the enemy camp. Shiro was scared, but as the adrenaline kicked in he also realized he was having fun, in a weird way.

"HERE COMES THE CAVALRYYYYYYY! WEEEEEEE-OH SHI-" He would yell out while the skiff ran over a bandit as it entered the camp, going towards a tent. The tent had a pole in the middle keeping it up, and it must have been buried pretty deep because instead of bringing the tent down, the skiff would slide through the soft tissue and soar up in the air, bringing Shiro and possibly Kai with it. It was at this point that Shiro let go of the skiff wheel and was propelled out of it, landing on a bandit who simply didn't see it coming. He would fall from the air at great speeds and headbutt the bandit with his forehead, making used of the metal to cause extra damage. The two of them would roll on the sand for a bit, but since Shiro had prepared for the fall he got up faster and stabbed the poor man in the back with the kusarigama he'd received from Kensai. Then he would look around to see how the others were doing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:44 am