Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Say Somethin' I Dare You [Nyguyen | Flashback]

AriDokuma
    AriDokuma

Village : N/A

Say Somethin' I Dare You [Nyguyen | Flashback] Empty Say Somethin' I Dare You [Nyguyen | Flashback]

Post by AriDokuma Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:03 pm

It wasn't exactly an important day for Ari, maybe it was for Nyguyen. Kind of hard to tell really, and frankly the last time Ari saw Nyguyen he stormed off. The last meeting was utter chaos to be fair, and Ari encountered some heavy doubts within herself as the result. However, engaging with a local hero inspired Ari over the month to get stronger and refine not just her technique. But to her personal issues as well. If anything, Rin Uchiha was strangely inspirational. He didn't raise his voice, exert force, or even question her motives. Instead she found herself admitting everything that transpired at Team 10's meeting, and Rin gave her the reason why he fights. It was just a simple gesture, a single word.

At any rate, Ari walks up to the Uchiha Clan District, and frankly she was amazed at how big the complex really was. Most of all Ari has never been up here, as she never had a reason to be here before. Frankly it was making her a bit nervous, but surely it wouldn't be so bad here.

As Ari enters the district, she was immediately filled with uncertainty. There were so many buildings and frankly Ari didn't know which one Nyguyen lived in. Luckily for her, there was a random guy that was walking across the courtyard. Ari's expression lit up as she jogged over to him while waving to catch his attention.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where exactly Nyguyen Uchiha lives in?" Ari asks as she wasn't shouting, but she wasn't quiet either. Hopefully her presence doesn't make him run off, but Ari doubts that'll happen.

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 171,892
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical:
    • Technique:
    • Destiny:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3685-dokuma-s-updates?nid=14#28855
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3683-ari-dokuma
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Say Somethin' I Dare You [Nyguyen | Flashback] Empty Re: Say Somethin' I Dare You [Nyguyen | Flashback]

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:52 pm

The random guy looked at Ari and stared at her for a few seconds. She was dark-skinned like Nyguyen but he hadn't ever seen her before. She was a total stranger. The man blinked a few times as it occurred to him that this might be Nyguyen's secret love child. That guy had like three young women under his roof and raised all of them. Maybe she was the newest runt to the litter. Nyguyen's stock was rapidly rising in the Uchiha Clan and so he knew better than to say these things out loud. He scratched the back of his head and pointed to a fairly prominent house further down the block.

"Nyguyen-sama lives there. If a pale lady answers the door don't get discouraged....she's his maid" the random guy said. He then went back to doing whatever it was he was doing.

Say Somethin' I Dare You [Nyguyen | Flashback] Empty Re: Say Somethin' I Dare You [Nyguyen | Flashback]

Post by AriDokuma Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:47 pm

The man took a moment to really answer, Ari noticed. Surely Nyguyen wasn't that secretive on where he lived wasn't he? Ari is sure that Nyguyen would be giving someone a lecture right about now with his loud voice, so how can anyone miss him? Ari's eyes started to shift to the side around them as silence continued, and she could've sworn she heard crickets now. Or was that cicadas?

"Oh, okay then. Thank you for the help." Out of habit yet no less meaningful, Ari bowed to pay her respects to him before gracefully moving over to the surprisingly well established house. It was a bit further down than Ari expected, but she didn't mind as the earth along the path felt nice on her bare feet. There wasn't any nasty thorns waiting to poke on her calloused feet or sharp rocks even. Not that she ever had that issue like most people do, but still.

At any rate, Ari reached over to the house she was directed to, and the young Dokuma took a moment to appraise the house even if it was only from the front. It was a rather impressive building and spacious from the looks of it. Ari has only seen buildings of this size for the Kage before, and it made Ari wonder if anyone could get a house like this? By the same token, Ari doesn't know what she would do with all of that space since really all she ever needed as a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and maybe a small yard. Basic necessities as it were.

Without further ado, Ari approached the front door and politely knocks on it three times. Ari hoped she wasn't exactly intruding, even though technically she is when Ari came here unannounced. Another hope is that Nyguyen doesn't start growing more grey hairs from the stress her presence brings upon him.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical:
    • Technique:
    • Destiny:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3685-dokuma-s-updates?nid=14#28855
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3683-ari-dokuma
    Uchiha Yui
    Uchiha Yui
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Uchiha Yui Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:36 am

Yui was busy doing her daily duties when she heard a sudden knock at the door, she had not heard they were expecting guests but it was always nice to have someone visit. Nyg had become so popular lately and even had woman targeting him for marriage, of course, she chased away those gold diggers the less he had to deal with the better. She would move to answer the door seeing a dark-skinned girl at the door, she did not recognize her so she was quite unsure who she was as she would simply stare at the girl.

"This is the Nyguyen residence may I ask what your business is today."

She would wait for the girl's answer as she appeared defensive and ready to fight if she had to, one it was an unknown guest and also she didn't know who she was at all. Usually, she had a general idea of other Uchiha but she was sure she had never seen this girl before in her life. As her right arm continued to block the door waiting for her answer it would be clear she had quite a physical psyche, most Uchiha were not built with such physical strength but this maid appeared to be the outlier in that.
    AriDokuma
    AriDokuma

Post by AriDokuma Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:36 am

Shortly after Ari had knocked, the door opened to reveal what she can assume was the maid, but for a moment Ari's grey eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh wow, you're pretty." It was a genuine compliment as honestly Ari didn't expect the maid to be so young. Was she truly a maid? Or did she take this as a side job? Ari wasn't sure, but she can tell that the maid at the very least is on the defensive. Barring entry while her eyes narrowed at the girl. Uchiha Yui confirmed that this was Nyguyen's residence as she inquired what business Ari had with him.

"I'm here on business regarding sensei and student of course!" Ari enthusiastically answered in a cheerful manner. The little girl even had a smile on her face. Although thinking back when things went horribly wrong back in the first team meeting, if one could even call it that, Ari can imagine how furious Nyguyen would be towards her. The Dokuma's eyes shifted to the side as she nervously chuckled.

"I-I mean, it's only been a few weeks since we've spoken at all. I would like to speak with him regarding some sensitive subjects." The Earth Devil hoped her answers was enough to persuade the maid. Perhaps Nyguyen would be able to hear his student's voice, or someone else would.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical:
    • Technique:
    • Destiny:

Uchiha Yui
    Uchiha Yui
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Uchiha Yui Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:50 pm

Wh she opened the door she saw a young girl whose first words were wow you are pretty, however, flattery would get her nowhere with Yui. She wondered just what this girl wanted as she mentioned a team and remember Nyg coming home stressed and feeling defeated she wondered if this brat had been the one to cause him suffering. She was outgoing and clearly brash, very much like his daughters so she was not surprised she could push him around. She would motion for the girl to enter but not before she moved close to the girl's face to talk quietly with words just for her.

"If you cause my master any more suffering I will make it my goal to crush any dream you ever have, he is a good man and your behavior was unacceptable to him, do not test my patience with this visit or I will put you down."

She would step to the side and let her enter now as she would move so Nyg could hear her if he even wanted to see this brat that caused him so much emotional trauma.

"You have a guest it claims you are her sensei despite not talking for weeks if you don't want to talk I can send this girl away, if not I shall prepare for the two of you."

She would wait for his reply if he did want to talk she would move to the kitchen to prepare food while giving one last cold stare at the girl, a clear warning to her to behave if she knew what was best for her.

Last edited by Uchiha Yui on Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:56 pm

Nyguyen had been soaking in a nice warm bath when Yui answered the door. The tub was filled with mild to hot water and a damp cold rag was sprawled on his face. He wasn't sleeping nor was he in a state of meditation. Rather, his mind was a whirlwind of problems. He couldn't take his mind off of his work even when he was trying to relax. The best he could do was put his body in a state of relative comfort and ease. Even if his mind was racing, his body would soon be soothed of dull aches and pains. That was until he heard a familiar voice downstairs.

He wasn't about to shout in his own home and so he sighed and removed the rag from his face. The water ran through his beard and down his muscular chest. He had been training relentlessly since his candidacy for the position of Hokage became official. He didn't need to be the strongest Jounin in the village but he certainly could not afford to be the weakest. Nyguyen grabbed a towel and dried himself off. He then slipped into something more comfortable: a male kimono bearing the Uchiha Clan crest on the back and the Konoha Hidden Leaf symbol on the lapel. He could tell by the sound of her voice that Ari was in his home and his mind was wracked with anticipation, guilt, and uncertainty. He was so busy mentally rehearsing what he would say that he was entirely unaware of the exchange between his maid and his student.

Once he was fully dressed, Nyguyen took a deep breath and came down stairs. He wore a serious expression and did his best to give off a commanding aura. This was his home and his word was law. Of course, that wasn't precisely true. He had considerable power over the household but he was weak before his two daughters. The only one who could really reign them in was his wife Porsche. He was little more than a figurehead in his domicile and while that sucked, he loved his family dearly and would do anything to protect them. Even if it meant taking on more responsibility in a village increasingly marred by chaos and insubordination.

Nyguyen reached the ground floor and nodded to Yui.

"Its alright Yui if you would please prepare some tea and shu mai for myself and...." he'd gesture to Ari. "Whatever Ms. Dokuma wants..." he spoke in authoritative voice even though he was being gracious to his guest. Nyguyen paused and took a moment to thank the gods that his children weren't home. This charade would come apart at the seams if Mercedes and Innocence were here. Fortunately, the former was training and the latter was at a sleepover. He sighed and eased himself into his favorite chair before gesturing for Ari to sit as well.

He could tell by Yui's demeanor that the girl was angry with Ari. She had accurately surmised that she was the cause of his woe. Yui was rather protective of her master as he had trained her to be although sometimes he wondered if he had gone too far in this regard. He clasped his hands and addressed Ari directly.

"You wanted to see me Ari?" he did his best to sound calm and in control. Internally he was anything but.

Post by AriDokuma Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:58 pm

The warning from the maid wasn’t unjustified, but it wasn’t something she was unfamiliar with. Being a foreigner child herself and her brash attitude certainly earned herself a black mark under her name. It seemed to be almost fitting given her family name, and Ari is known to have picked fights with other genin as well. Some of it Ari didn’t even start although she ends up finishing it anyways. It used to be where Ari always came home covered in bruises and dirt.

Still, Ari’s brow momentarily darkened from Yui’s threat regarding dreams. For an instant Ari wanted to punch the maid as old habits die hard since Ari always felt like the threats were veiled challenges. However, as her hands were behind her back, Ari only tightened her grip on her left wrist as a physical reminder that she’s not here to pick a fight. As such Ari settled with closing her eyes as the smile on her face dropped to a stoic. Her hearing was rather keen as she heard the sound of steps on sturdy wooden steps cascading down from above. The young Genin opened her stormy grey eyes as she looked over to the source and identified Nyguyen.

Both the maid whom Nyguyen addressed as Yui and Nyguyen exchanged some words. Yui was really passive aggressive towards Ari, and frankly the Dokuma was beginning to wonder why she was such a stick in the mud. Ari was trying to keep herself from lashing out in anger, but she certainly wasn’t cheerful anymore. That mood was practically tossed out of the window.

”I’m fine, thank you.” Even so Ari placed her hands together in front of her this time, her left hand curled into a fist pressed into the empty palm of her right hand. Her fingers of the right hand were straight up as Ari bowed towards them out of respect. To most people it was just a formality of respect, but to her it was as much of tradition as it was as a habit. The gesture was commonly used between student and master back in Land of Iron.

”Yes. It is regarding our last… meeting if you want to call it that. I’d like to formally apologize for the misconduct and discord I’ve brought into the team. Fighting is something I’ve grown accustomed to, and whether I win or lose didn’t matter to me so long as I stayed alive and gave it my all. But…” Ari’s subconsciously shifted downward to the wooden floor in front of Nyguyen’s feet.

”I’ve encountered genjutsu before. Usually just tricks to the eyes, ears, or even causing delirium. They weren’t anything I couldn’t handle, but being paralyzed without having the ability to fight back wasn’t only demoralizing. It also… triggered some unsavory memories that I wanted to forget.” Like flashes from a video Ari’s mind recalled images of fire as distant screams echoed within her head. Her eyes briefly glazed as she felt her mind going deeper into that hole. Yet with a blink of her eyes Ari pulled herself out of it as she looked up at Nyguyen with a faint smile on her lips.

”I know we got on a bad start, but I just wanted you to know that I’m sorry. And you don’t need to blame yourself for what happened as you didn’t cause it.” With that load of words out, she could feel the turmoil in her head like an angry sea in a dark storm started to calm just a little. Ari’s hands lowered to her side as this was the goal of her being here. Strangely, a hero’s words continued to resonate in her mind and so far it’s worked out.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical:
    • Technique:
    • Destiny:

Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:17 pm

Nyguyen was pleased that Ari greeted him with such respect. He ought to expect it considering this was his own home but when it came to Ari he couldn't be so sure that she'd be willing to display common courtesy. She declined his offer for something to eat which didn't bother him in the least. He guessed that she didn't want to stay long. Being in your sensei's house for the first time was a rather awkward experience and though he forgot much of what it was like to be a teen, that was something that he'd never forget.

Nyguyen raised his eyebrows in surprise when Ari apologized. He quickly lowered them and reminded himself that he ought not be shocked. He was owed an apology. That said, he was not without fault and so he would make it a point not to beat her over the head with her own shortcomings. He had failed them as well and once they acknowledged their part in the squad's dysfunction, then they could come to an accord. Ari's explanation for why she had reacted so poorly to the illusion made sense. He would not apologize for it, as it was better she experience it for the first time on the safety of the training grounds rather than on the battlefield, but he did understand why it had almost made her quit. Ari's apology was heartfelt and sincere. He was tempted to hug her but enough experience with his daughters told him that wasn't the right move.

"....I understand Ari and I accept your apology" Nyguyen resisted the urge to start lecturing. It was something he was still working on. "Being subject to Genjutsu: Sharingan isn't easy and while you have my sympathy I hope you can learn and grow from the experience. I, too, wish I could have been better in our first squad meeting. It was my job to lead and I fell short in that regard. For that you have my apologies."

Normally Nyguyen didn't apologize in front of his maid but this was a special case. He had truly lost control over his team and his students were the ones who suffered for it.

"However sorries will not get this team back on track....so while it may still be a bit early....I have to ask you Ari...do you see a future for yourself on Team 10?"

Post by AriDokuma Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:25 pm

Fortunately Nyguyen accepted the apology, and frankly it did feel like she just conquered the next trial of sorts. What he said regarding the Genjutsu wasn't unexpected as Ari really did need to learn how to handle that weakness of hers. Granted Ari has grown perceptive of the world around her, and thus enabling her with the ability to have an easier time to determine what is an illusion and what is reality. Frankly detecting them wasn't the issue, as the little devil never encountered a Genjutsu that could paralyzed the body like Nyguyen demonstrated.

"Agreed. It just means that I have to work harder in order to beat your Sharingan in it's own game." Ari bravely stated considering where they are at, and to whom she was speaking to. Her tone was relatively serious, but not deadly serious. She's just determined with an iron will to overcome her own weakness. However there was a fire in her, and frankly if she could achieve it then that would be a huge asset to Konohagakure as a whole. Little did she realize that later in the future Ari would have to endure one hell of a Genjutsu that borderline drives her insane. Either way, when Nyguyen asked what Ari saw herself in the future. Her stormy grey eyes shifted to the upper right corner as she recollected her thoughts.

"I see myself as Team 10's sword and shield. Whether it's to focus on offense or defense I see myself protecting the team and completing the objective." Ari perhaps had a bit of naïvete going on regarding that last sentence. However she already has seen multiple of her friends and family die or just one day disappear on her. Frankly, Ari is tired of that happening to her. However her expression beamed as she remembered what the other part she wanted to tell him. Ari's hands clapped once in front of her as a grin forms on her face.

"Oh yeah! I nearly forgot, but I finally got the hang of the water element! And I trained in a few powerful techniques for both elements too." Ari proudly tells him as she was living up to her goal of being a master of all five elements.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical:
    • Technique:
    • Destiny:

Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:14 pm

Ah! There is the Ari we know and love...

When Ari responded with bold confidence, Nyguyen knew the girl hadn't lost the spark that made her great. She resolved to beat his Eye of Insight and he gave a knowing smile in return. If and when Yui returned with his tea he'd give it a sip before saying:

"That you will and I very much look forward to do the day when you can match wits with my Sharingan"

Nyguyen longed for the day where his students would surpass him. Even now, they showed more talent and promise than he did when he was their age. If he wanted to call himself their Hokage then he must get stronger as well. When Ari explained to him what she saw for her role on the team Nyguyen had to suppress widening his grin. She still wants to be apart of Team 10....Nyguyen didn't really care about what role Ari played on the team, he did but ultimately it was of secondary importance. All that mattered was that Ari had not abandoned them. She had gotten over her insecurities and was now willing to move forward with them as a squad. Nyguyen's eyebrow raised when she mentioned mastering a new element. She was already so good at Earth Release.

"Ah very good! I think you and I are on the same page when it comes to your strengths Ari. I very much see you as being our key offensive player on the battlefield and every offensive shinobi is capable of defending those who provide strategic support. Your mastery of both Earth and Water Release will be invaluable"

Team 10 was coming back together it seemed. Of course he still needed to speak with Chika and Ashi but he was beginning to feel optimistic that they'd want to keep the team in tact.

"I myself plan on fighting alongside you. I got the distinct impression that both Chika and Ashitaka are long range fighters that can provide us with cover support. If my assumptions are correct then you and I will be engaging the enemy directly."

Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Uchiha Yui Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:06 pm

Yui had let the pair speak and work things out as she prepared both the tea and requested food, this would take her a bit of time but once it was finished she would come back into the room setting cup of tea down for Nyg and the girl as well. She would then place the food requested, most likely shocking to the girl Yui food looked amazing and well presented it was clear she was very well trained in her role in the house.

"Here is what you request, I hope the discussions are going well, I just want to see you happy master."

She looked at the girl and smiled, it seemed she wasn't evil she was just very protective of Nyg and his family, anyone that caused them pain and suffering likely would face her wrath. She would wait for any other orders as she wondered what it was like having a team, she had gained all her power through self-training, she never even used her master to train, he expected her to learn and develop on her own.

"Ari... was it let me ask you what do you think a team is, I have never been part of a genin team and learned all my skills on my own. So tell me what does it mean to be a team, does this make you like a family."

EXP10x3=30

-Exit Thread-

Last edited by Uchiha Yui on Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:40 am; edited 3 times in total
    AriDokuma
    AriDokuma

Post by AriDokuma Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:32 pm

Of course, Ari didn’t plan on stopping with just Earth and Water elements. Ari was going to continue onward to master all five elements, or at least that was the plan. Still receiving praise bolstered confidence within young Ari, and coincidentally her pride as well. Nyguyen said that she was going to be a key offensive player in the team. It brought back the memory of when Ari was controlling the tumbling wave of earth. In truth she really wasn’t able to show what she was capable of other than throwing Chika on his rump with mud. Utter chaos it was, and frankly she might have been a bit too careless with the boulders. At the same token Ari assumed that Chika would’ve been fine so long as he dodged.

”Ashitaka is more of a medium ranged fighter, but from what I’ve experienced from him is that Ash bolsters some crazy strength.” Ari admitted, but then again Ashitaka could’ve improved that area as Ari pointed out what he needed to watch out for in close quarters. She only hoped that he learned something out of it.

”But if anything I don’t mind doing a bit of landscape to overwhelm our opponents.” It was a joke, but at the same time it wasn’t for she really did have the ability to change the battlefield to her liking. As for the tea that Yui brought, Ari was surprised that she got a cup when the girl didn’t say she wanted one. Her stormy grey eyes blinked a couple of times like it was some kind of illusion before shifting up to Yui.

”If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you hated the very core of my soul. Nice to see you’re not one of them too.” It was a subtle indication that Yui wasn’t the only nor the first one who got fiercely angry with her. Although the others tend to swing fists and throw fire at Ari. They tend to either get buried or pummeled, and Ari tended to walk away with some bruises. Yui asked what it was like to be part of a team, and frankly that question made Ari raise her brow.

”Like family? I suppose that’s one way to look at it. A team is a selected group of people specifically to accommodate each other’s skills. Each individual is picked for a particular field such as, for example, Strike Force, Reconnaissance, Saboteur, Medic, Sealing, Illusionist, Infiltrator, and Defender. But if you’re asking what I specifically view a team should be. They’re comrades who you fight for and with. You protect them and you support them. The same is expected from them as well, and being in sync is key as well since if any one of us are at odds with each other then it’ll throw the whole operation off potentially.” Ari explained to the best of her ability from her training in the Land of Iron. At the end of it, Ari’s stormy grey eyes shifted over to Nyguyen.

”Speaking of which, the next time we get our team meeting, I suggest going over some tactics. It probably would be better if we didn’t use our real names outside of the village. Although I suppose your Sharingan or Chika’s Byakugan are dead giveaways as to who you are; but in cases such as myself or Ashitaka it’ll be easier to keep our future enemies guessing on who or what we are.”

Stats:

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical:
    • Technique:
    • Destiny:

Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:52 pm

"Thank you Yui" Nyguyen replied as he accepted the food. Nyguyen had always been fond of Dim Sum but his wife had refused to cook it for him. He had told Yui that while he had no clue how to make Shu Mai, he expected her to learn the delicate art. He could tell when it had been prepared properly and he had requested it many times so that she could get the recipe just right. The Hokage lifted the bamboo cover over the Shu Mai and smiled at the contents within.

This is what the Shu Mai would see when it looked up to see Nyguyen.

Nyguyen grabbed a pair of chopsticks and skillfully picked one up. He popped the hot meaty dumpling covered goodness into his mouth. He nodded regarding the clarification on Ashitaka's abilities and smiled in response to her joke. The mood of the meeting was pleasant so he didn't mind when his servant spoke up. Yui asked Ari what being on a team was like. Nyg felt a bit guilty in that regard. He had permitted Yui to stay on Masuyo's team with the expectation that the former Iwa-Nin would be an excellent sensei. Unfortunately the memory of retirement was irresistible and so the Jounin had disappeared back into the woods to enjoy a quiet life. This left Yui without a team and while he preferred to have Yui at home, he had promised her that he would let her pursue her own career so long as she kept up with her duties as housecarl. She had performed admirably in that respect and so it would be unfair to let her career rot. Nyguyen listened quietly as Ari answered Yui's question. Nyguyen didn't disagree with anything she said, so he was intent to enjoy his meal as the two conversed. He washed the delicious Shu Mai down with some tea before turning to Ari. He had been addressed again on the question of secret identities.

Nyguyen had never cared for the concept but he would not begrudge Ari and Ashitaka if they felt differently.

"That's something we can certainly discuss. As you grow older and stronger, your will begin to covet your abilities. The less people know of them the more valuable they become. If you wish to don a secret identity, I would permit it although I personally don't have any interest in concealing myself. Konoha's enemies should know what the Hokage is capable of, its a credible deterrent. The three of you are my secret weapons"

Nyg said the last part with a cheerful smile. He was not the sort to make jokes like that but he felt comfortable and relaxed. This was a rare treat for him in his own home.

Post by AriDokuma Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:11 pm

Yui didn’t say anything on the matter after Ari answered the questions. Truthfully it felt like it was a subtle test to determine what Ari was really thinking when it came to the term of Team. Although given her past behavior and actions. Ari couldn’t exactly blame them if this was really a test. Either way Ari would present her question regarding hidden identities to be official. Frankly Nyguyen was in agreement since it was better to keep their identities hidden from the world. The only ones who can’t are the ones who were too famous to ignore or someone of Kage rank. Like Nyguyen for example as he elaborated.

”Yeah, I guess it’s true in your case. But that’s all the more reason why we can be like your hidden blades and armor in case something threatens our home. Not like the Anbu of course. I don’t know if I can do stuff like that.” Not to mention the Anbu were like an unbending dagger in the shadows. They protect the nation’s security and secrets above all else. Even to go as far as killing a leak in the system if a shinobi went rouge at some point. Of course, Ari had never seen them, or if she had then Ari didn’t notice them. Ari raised her cup of tea and drained the contents before she set it back down.

”I will be going on a mission in a few days, I don’t know what yet, but after I get back. Why not hold the meeting after? With everything that’s going on in our team, I think it’s best we hold the second meeting soon.” After saying her piece, Ari places her hands together with her fingers curled around her other closed fist before bowing.

”Thank you for the tea Yui, Nyguyen-sensei. Again apologies for my unannounced arrival, but I felt like I had to do this.” On that note. Ari will stand up on her feet and pay her respects to both the host and the maid before telling her farewells. Then Ari will take her leave from the house and proceed to head home.

[Exit]

Stats:

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical:
    • Technique:
    • Destiny:

Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:07 pm

Nyguyen nodded as Ari added that they could be Konoha's hidden dagger. He didn't know if any of them had the aptitude or personality for ANBU but it wasn't out of the question. Akihiro was his best intelligence officer but the kid definitely did not fit that mold. Nyguyen stood and returned Ari's bow. "I wish you good luck on your mission. I'm confident that we'll be able to have our squad meeting soon although with the way things are heating up I think I might take you on a mission soon. We'll see. I'll be receiving regular reports on your progress...I'm sure you will continue to improve and excel."

Nyg added: "You are always welcome here Ari. For the tea, for a lecture, perhaps both....." Nyguyen gave a jocular grin. He'd need to watch himself. If he continued to develop a sense of humor, he might actually be able to relate to his own daughters. The Hokage saw Ari out and shut the door behind her. He then retired to his study to read some books on military strategy.

Exit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:20 pm