Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Can You Handle the Truth?

Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Village : N/A

Can You Handle the Truth? Empty Can You Handle the Truth?

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:24 am

Nyguyen sat in a conference room waiting for Koji Uchiha to arrive. Normally he wouldn't waste time meeting with a genin unless that genin was a student under his care. However, Koji was a unique individual. The boy was relatively unremarkable but his relation to the legendary Rion Uchiha had raised quite a few eyebrows. The one time benefactor to the Blood Prison had turned rogue and had slipped into the wind but given his power and enormous financial resources he could pose a mortal danger to Konoha's interests. With war on the horizon, Nyguyen had no choice but to track the man down and neutralize him if possible. The Uchiha Clan hoped for a peaceful resolution but Nyguyen guessed the time for that had long passed. He had called Koji in to see if the kid had any information about his great uncle. Even if he himself had none perhaps he could point Nyguyen in the right direction. He was certain that Koji's father must have mentioned his famous uncle at least a few times and ever scrap of intelligence could prove vital to the search effort.

Under past Hokage problems like Rion were permitted to fester until they reached cataclysmic proportions. No more. Nyguyen would be proactive in nipping this problem in the bud before it grew to a malignant size.

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Fuuton, Ninjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Can You Handle the Truth? Empty Re: Can You Handle the Truth?

Post by Koji Uchiha Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:23 am

So, I'm being summoned to meet with one of the Uchiha clan elders. It caused Koji to sigh, as he shoved his fans into his pockets. He wasn't sure what the man could want with him. He watched them in that clan meeting in the past about that traitor who wasn't of the bloodline. And, it made him unsure of why the clan is going the direction they are going. But, that is another matter for another time. As his black hair swayed, he wasn't sure what they would want with him.

As he stopped in front of the government building that he was told to arrive at. As he stood out in front of the building he looked up at the stone faces that were carved in the side of the village mountain for a couple of moments.  His black irises studied the worn wooden carvings before leading his head back down focusing on the door and entering the building that housed the man who summoned him.

As he walked the long corridors until he came across the conference room Nygugen was waiting for him in. The right hand of Koji left the comfortableness of his pocket. As he gripped the door slightly turning the knob counterclockwise to enter the meeting room. As his black t-shirt covered his chest along with his black shorts he stepped into the room and observed the man sitting there across from him. His deep monotone voice reached his lips as the words escaped his lips, standing in front of the man and not taking a seat. Not out of fear or disrespect, but just out of first entering. To say the least the Uchiha clan meeting had rubbed the younger Uchiha the wrong way.

"You summoned me?"
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:33 am

Nyguyen had never met Koji before but he suspected the lad was have taken up the angsty, grimdark, persona that was popular among Uchiha youth these days. The 'I'm too cool to care about anything' vibe... the Hokage thought derisively. Mercedes had started acting like that and he didn't like it one bit. Nyguyen blamed Akihiro for the sudden rise in popularity of this style. It was affront to the older generation and he ought to start calling them out on it. When Koji arrived and confirmed his suspicions, the Hokage sighed and gestured to seat next to him.

"I have. Please sit."

If Koji obeyed, Nyguyen would contiue:

"Its about your family....your Great Uncle Rion Uchiha. What can you tell me about him"

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Fuuton, Ninjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Post by Koji Uchiha Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:15 pm

The Uchiha child watched the man sitting in his chair with a keen eye. The man looked familiar but Koji himself has never met him. The sighing made by the man was noted by Koji who's glare remain unchanged as his eyes followed the man's hand moved to the seat to instruct Koji to sit. His left hand was still in his pocket as he removed his left hand from the pocket of his. Koji proceeded to shut the door behind him as his eyes never left the eyes of the Uchiha elder in rank and age obviously.

"I have. Please sit."

The Uchiha boy sat down in the chair, his eyes never leaving the man's eyes. He leaned back in the chair but still remained kind of formal despite his carefree nature to most things. He still has some form of self-respect if anything. As Koji watched him like a hawk the man spoke again. The words tickling his ear as an expression of annoyance came across the face of Koji.

"Its about your family....your Great Uncle Rion Uchiha. What can you tell me about him?"

This guy must have lost his mind asking about whoever that is. His voice would reverb with a low calm tone but a hint of annoyance, as the response didn't take long to follow.  

"Who? I have no earthly idea who that is. Hell, my father, Seto Uchiha went missing close to six years ago and no one has been able to tell me about that? So how would I be able to give you information about a man I do not know when I've never left the village? Clearly, you know more than me since you calling him my Great Uncle. So, tell me Nyguen if that is indeed who you are? Why did my father up and disappear? How did you know who my Great Uncle is? I question why I am here just like I was questioning why I was at that Uchiha clan meeting?"

The Uchiha started to glance around the room, despite his demeanor he noticed that none of the walls contained pictures of anyone of importance to the clan. So, as he eyes finishing their scanning of the walls they located back to looking the man who summoned him to the room's eyes. Waiting for a response, his annoyance still apparent in his eyes.
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:43 pm

Nyguyen listened as Koji blithely disavowed any knowledge of the man. Apparently Rion Uchiha was a total stranger to Koji. He right away disabused Nyguyen of the theory that he had heard stories about the man from his now missing father. It was an unfortunate family situation and ordinarily Nyguyen would express concern. The blatant lack of respect, however, chilled any sense of sympathy he had for Koji. It defintely wasn't just him. This generation was more lackadaisical, ignorant, and disrespectful than the last. Ordinarily, he'd ignore the ones that he didn't have an obligation to clothe, feed, and raise but now that he was Hokage he needed to deal with it. Team 10 was his first taste of it and his new position was now serving it to him by the plateful.

The Hokage met his gaze and spoke calmly.

"First of all, mind your tone. You are speaking to the Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato. I know this village hasn't done much to earn the respect of your generation but that ended when Akari-sama took over. The Uchiha Clan will right this village and they have chosen me to do it. When you address me Hokage-sama, Nyguyen-sama, or Nyg-sama will suffice. Secondly, I'm sorry to hear about your father's disappearance, I imagine by now that his MIA file has been closed. I plan on reorganizing the tracker nin department and I should be able to re-open his case file. If any new information comes across my desk you'll be the first to know. As for your Great Uncle, given his importance in the clan I assumed your father must have mentioned him at least once. I see now that is not the case....as for why you're here I can tell you it has to do with finding and apprehending your Uncle. I'm not sure if he played a role in your father's disappearance but if we catch him, we might be able to find out."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:13 am