Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The Scroll Of Naitome

Naitome Otsutuki
    Naitome Otsutuki

Village : Kirigakure

The Scroll Of Naitome  Empty The Scroll Of Naitome

Post by Naitome Otsutuki Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:08 am

Name: Shunpo (Flash Step)
    Power: S-Rank
    Activation Cost: 20
    Upkeep Cost: 20
    Range: 300m
    Speed: N/a
    Element: Fuuton
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: Body Flicker
    Parent Technique: Body Flicker
    Hand Seals: Half Tiger Seal
    Description: The Shunpo is an advanced form of the Body Flicker Technique, usable by those who have mastered the latter to such a degree that hand seals are no longer necessary. Unlike the Shunshin, but its speed is on an entirely different level. The user has learned to apply Fuuton chakra to his body and feet allowing additional gravity defining abilities granted to the user. This is noticeable via the feeling of air pulsating around the body. As well as landing kicking up dust or rustling of clothing is able to be seen.

Transport via this technique looks less like teleportation, and more like an instantaneous leap, or dash depending upon the jutsu casters use of it.  The user vanishes from sight and reappears in the desired location, seeming to have just landed on the ground. This is also, of course, based upon "vanishing" from sight depend on someone's perception stat. This technique can also be used as a jumping mechanism, propelling from a surface with an incredible force that translates instantly into speed, providing the same boosts as though running along the ground, and only lasting up to the maximum range. It provides a two-tier boost to speed.

The jumping ability is tied to your base strength stat and can't be boosted to as its a sign of your natural abilities.

X-Rank Strength: 300 Meters
    S-Rank Strength: 250 Meters
    A-Rank Strength: 150 Meters
    B-Rank Strength: 90 Meters
    C-Rank Strength: 20 Meters
    D-Rank: 0 Meters
    E-Rank: 0 Meters

Weaknesses: Similarly to the parent technique, the Shunpo only provides for movement in direct lines, only allowing slight variance from the course and avoiding only smaller obstacles, such as people or trees. The Rinnegan (when using certain abilities that is) can offer a better vision to avoid larger weapons and larger obstacles, as well as higher perception stats and coordination could affect the ability of the user and what could be done with the technique. Likewise, lower perception stats and coordination stats could be deadly for the user of this technique.

As with the parent technique, this is derived from, one would need to use half seals to reactivate the technique if they wish to move within a new direction. The half tiger seal may be held to constantly refresh the 300-meter limit providing a constant speed increase.

I am just moving this over to Naitome since I retired Koji.

Last edited by Naitome Otsutuki on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama

Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

The Scroll Of Naitome  Empty Re: The Scroll Of Naitome

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:33 am

The user vanishes from sight and reappears in the desired location, seeming to have just landed on the ground

*^ Whether or not they "vanish" from sight will depend on someone's perception. If there is a great enough disparity between their Perception and your Speed then yes if not then no.

"This technique can also be used as a jumping mechanism, propelling from a surface with an incredible force that translates instantly into speed, providing the same boosts as though running along the ground, and only lasting up to the maximum range."

*^ You can't use this technique to jump 300 meters in a single bound unless you have some very high Strength.

Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: S
    Naitome Otsutuki
    Naitome Otsutuki

Post by Naitome Otsutuki Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:26 am

That goes without saying, I mean I'm not registering broken techs like most people here.

lol!

So are you saying you want that included in the jutsu? Or clarified?
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama

Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:52 am

Naitome Otsutuki wrote:That goes without saying, I mean I'm not registering broken techs like most people here.

lol!

So are you saying you want that included in the jutsu? Or clarified?

Including it in the jutsu is a good idea.

Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: S
    Naitome Otsutuki
    Naitome Otsutuki

Post by Naitome Otsutuki Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:39 pm

Well a tier difference for disappearing from sight work? Cause I feel like if my speed excels your perception by a tier or more, it means I basically vanish from sight? And well, if you have a tier in perception or more over me obviously you can see me sounds about right?

So, the jumping part would be x-rank for 300 meters I'd imagine? I guess we should determine it fully by rank of your strength from b-rank, a-rank and s-rank. What would be the correct distances you think would be acceptable?

Naitome Otsutuki
    Naitome Otsutuki

Post by Naitome Otsutuki Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:54 pm

edits done Nyg.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:31 pm