Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

To Kumo and Beyond[Travel/Seid]

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

To Kumo and Beyond[Travel/Seid] Empty To Kumo and Beyond[Travel/Seid]

Post by Kotoshura Yui Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:05 am

Yui was now flying away from her village area, she would be back but there was much to think about, she was unsure if she could trust Konoha. They held Rin hostage despite him volunteering to go to this meeting and he even gave them information it appeared she did not know. They were so underhanded in their tactics as always but she knew she could not fight them any longer, doing so would bring the full wrath of the Uchiha and Aki. He was the one shinobi she feared, she had no plan to deal with him, he was one of the most powerful shinobi in the world. Even with gates she likely stood no chance against him, they were lucky to have this shinobi working for them but at least she was given visitation rights to see Rin. The Kumo nin still was unconscious on the back of her dragon, she had made sure to secure him so he would not fall as she continued her travel letting out a sigh.

"This is the worst, dealing with Konoha was not what I wanted, sure someday I wanted a fight but they never gave us time to set up our defenses. At least I got this man out of there, sadly the remaining Kumo nin is on his own."

She hoped he would awaken sooner than later, she knew where the village was but she was an unexpected guest and considering it was clear a war was going on they may be on high alert. He looked rather roughed up but she had no medical skills, so if he died there was nothing she could do in order to save him.

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: S
    Ryo: 260,000

To Kumo and Beyond[Travel/Seid] Empty Re: To Kumo and Beyond[Travel/Seid]

Post by Seid Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:22 pm

Seid awoke. Having been knocked out by the few punches given to him by the Uchiha. Appatently he had lost the fight, though he wasn't sure how at first. Could've been a Genjutsu. He seemed to be on the back of a flying mount. The driver was one of the Iwa defenders. "Thank you for the ride. It seems I lost my bout but survived. "

Stamina: S++ (Otsu, Metropolis)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:29 pm

Yui suddenly heard a voice behind her as she smiled and turned giving him a wink, she had saved him as part of her negotiations. She had not got exactly everything she wanted but she got far more than she expected out of her deal, really Konoha well no Kimi was a brilliant strategist. If Yui did have to have power in Iwa until Masaru recovered she would not make a move on them, it was perfect planning to keep them out of any potential war.

"I had saved your life, the shinobi you fought Kimiko had you hostage and I negotiated terms of your release. I remind you I had to give up my hostage the Hokage to secure your release so to say you or Kumo owe me big time is an understatement. We are on our way to Kumo but of course, I am flying so it will be a while before we land."

She would continue her flight as the man likely would be shocked it was some sort of dragon they rode on and was quite massive in size, to think this was a living bomb they sat on would scare most people. She had a lot on her mind, if Kimiko could make sure Konoha follows the deal then it was everything she wanted minus the total freedom of her nation, still, this was better than the alternative.

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: S
    Ryo: 260,000

Post by Seid Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:18 am

It seemed that the Kumo kunoichi had bartered with the Uchiha for his body. Though he was unsure about the specifics, they were indeed on their way to the Lightning Country. "Thank you for the save. Let us make haste for Kumo." He had a feeling his immediate presence would be needed to handle the fallout of this defeat. It turns out their interference wasn't even known by the Stone ninja. This was troubling news already.

[Exit]

Stamina: S++ (Otsu, Metropolis)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:11 pm

Yui and Seid had finally arrived in Kumo as she dropped the man off and bid him farewell, she had to get back to her village and only prey nothing terrible happened to it. She had so many things she wished to discuss but this would need to wait for another time. For now, she had made sure he made it safe and had secured Kumo owing her a favor that was more than good enough. She would once more fly off with her dragon racing toward her village, so many things had to be addressed and she had to get back.

-Exit Thread- Lightning country->Bear->Earth->Iwa 24 hours

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:50 am