Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Amassing Articles

Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

Amassing Articles Empty Amassing Articles

Post by Kara Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:19 pm

Kara needed silk. A whole lot of it apparently. She went to the marketplace and ordered twelve units of it, enough for her to craft enough silky things for at least a week. Then she went back to her shop, which was still Darhk Unlimited for the time being, to begin crafting silk things.

[Purchased 12 units of silk - 25% discount due to lifestyle = 9000 ryo]

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu

Amassing Articles Empty Re: Amassing Articles

Post by Kara Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:24 pm

Kara had been long enough without two arms. She had made the schematics for a prosthetic, now all she needed, besides making the arm itself, was to purchase the supplies necessary. She went to the marketplace and purchased 12 units each of Titanium and Ebony, having them delivered to Damien’s, now her own, workshop.

[Purchased 12 units of Titanium (1000 ryo ea) and 12 units of Ebony (8000 ryo ea) - 25% discount due to lifestyle = 81,000 ryo]

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:41 am

Kara now had two arms, and while the sensation of having a metal arm was still something she was getting used to, it had gone a long way to making her feel whole again. She knew it would never feel the same, but in a way it was almost preferable to her original organic limb. There was more she could do with her metal arm, and part of that centered around her magnet release. In order to make the particulate she would use she needed a few materials, so she went to the market place to purchase ten units of gold and twenty units of titanium. Once she had paid the shop owner she would have the metals delivered to her workshop and set to work.

[Purchased 10 units of Gold (2000 ryo ea) and 20 units of Titanium (1000 ryo ea) - 25% discount due to lifestyle = 30,000 ryo]

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:10 am

Having crafted Stormsilver, Kara went back to the marketplace to have some of it turned into particulate for use with her magnet release, and replacing her metal stores. While there she also purchased a medical supply bag and various items to fill it with. If she was going to be an indispensable member of Kumogakure, she knew that having medical supplies on hand would be necessary. As an afterthought, she also purchased a decent amount of explosive tags, one never knew when blowing something up would be the answer.

[Spending 120,000 ryo to turn 2 units of Stormsilver and 2 units of Adamantite into particles for use with Jiton. Purchasing; 20 units Gold (40k), 20 units Silver (40k), 20 units Ebony (160k), 20 units Titanium (20k), a Medkit (5k ryo), 2x Blood Pills (30k ryo), 2x Coagulation Pills (30k ryo), Military Ration Pills (5k ryo), 10x Bandage Wrap (5k ryo), 10x Grain Alcohol (1k ryo), 2x Soothing Cream (2k ryo), 4x Hip Pouch (200 ryo), 20x Explosive Tags (30k ryo) = 488,200 - 25% discount due to lifestyle = 366,150]

Mistress Kara:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content