Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Pursuit of Perfection

Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

The Pursuit of Perfection Empty The Pursuit of Perfection

Post by Kara Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:27 pm

With her newest order just come in, Kara decided that with her incredible brilliance she should fabricate a new material to use. The name of it was not particularly inspired being that it was literally Ebony woven into silk, but it would do. She set to work immediately with the supplies that she had gathered and created twelve units of Ebonweave.

[Crafting 12 units of Ebonweave out of 12 units each of Ebony and Silk]

Spoiler:

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu

The Pursuit of Perfection Empty Re: The Pursuit of Perfection

Post by Kara Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:47 pm

Kara set to work as soon as she had the schematics drawn. She had made many armor pieces before but this was to be her finest creation thus far. She spent time perfecting every detail of the armor pieces, anything less would have not only been impossible but assuming it were possible would have been shameful. At the end of it all she would have a fabulous set of armor for the young shinobi, Yamamoto.

[Crafting 3 A-Rank Armor pieces - total craft time 9 days - completion on December 2nd @ 7:47PM EST]

Pagoda of Bishamonten:

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:01 pm

Kara was once again doing something that felt familiar, normal. Creating items with the skill of her hands. . . well hand. And the power of her mind. She first needed to make the compound necessary for her creation, so she would create the Adamantite alloy in the crucible in her workshop.

[Used 3 units Ebony and 3 units Titanium to create 3 units of Adamantite]

Adamantite:

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:46 pm

This would be the finest thing Kara had ever engineered. It had to be since it would be replacing her missing arm. She set to work crafting the Sukuinote, only pausing briefly to take a drink of Damien’s alcohol. A miserable place to find solace in, the bottom of a glass, but it was all she had. She knew even as she worked that this prosthetic could be perfected even further, but that would take more time than she had presently. For now the mechanical wonder would do.

Sukuinote:

[Crafting Sukuinote (S-Rank Item) - using 3 units Adamantite and 3 units Ebony - Crafting Complete on December 9th @ 10:46PM EST]

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:36 pm

Kara had been set upon by a stroke of genius. Not that this sudden bout of genius was different from her usual, she was after all the smartest person she knew. She had developed a method for creating an alloy that was not only incredibly strong but also could be used to blind her enemies. Using the Crucible and the Chemistry Station in her workshop she lovingly crafted the unique material. Her plan was coming together, slowly, but soon she would have her vengeance.

[Crafting 20 units of Stormsilver - used 10 units of Gold, 10 units of Ebony and 20 units of Titanium. Double yield of compounds for using a Chemistry Station]

Stormsilver:

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:31 pm

Kara had her new mechanical arm, and it was a marvel of engineering if ever there was one, but it wasn’t complete. It still had yet to be made deadly, and that was just a matter of fine craftsmanship, patience and time. Kara set to work creating the blade that, with excellent timing and planning, would be the thing that would finally sate her need for revenge.

Augmented Assassin’s Blade:
    [Crafting 1 S-Rank Weapon - Completion on January 3rd 2021 @ 6:31PM EST]

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:13 pm

Kara was finally creating the final piece of her arm. It was incomplete without her carefully designed chem delivery system. It was a simple matter of creating five vials that she would fill with her poisons. Three she would fill with Spinal Tap, and two with Stolid Rising. She knew she would have to create more chemicals soon, but she was hoping to find more inspiration in Hoshigakure.

Sukuinote Vials:
    [Crafting 1 B-Rank Item - Completion on January 27th 2021 @ 7:13PM EST]

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:05 pm

Kara needed to make more Adamantite. She had used the last of her supply to create her arm and its parts. With a new order coming in she set to work in the crucible in her shop and created three units of the impressive metal.

[Used 3 units Ebony and 3 units Titanium to create 3 units of Adamantite]

Adamantite:

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:16 pm

Kara had received a special request from the Shogun to create an Odachi for his apprentice. It was a simple yet beautiful design and she worked night and day to bring Kensai’s vision to life. She was a brilliant craftsman and everything she created would obviously show that brilliance. She hoped to hear of the deeds done with the weapon and the person who wielded it.  

Gaiko:

[Crafting 1 S-Rank Item - Completion on March 5th @ 3:16PM EST]

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:00 pm

Kara had her work cut out for her with the festival. In an effort to display how philanthropic she was she had agreed to assist with providing prizes for some of the attendees of Okane’s birthday party. Being a Master Craftsman, creating some weapons that were suitably powerful though could be easily made was her specialty. Setting aside some time, she went to her shop and created the items - some fabulously made kunai, senbon and shuriken. Once she had completed them all she would apply her unique fuuinjutsu seal to three of the kunai, ten of the senbon and six of the shuriken - she set those ones aside and packaged up the remainder in two sets of 1 kunai, 5 senbon and 2 shuriken each and packaged them neatly for distribution at the festival.

Crafting Notes:
    [Crafting 3 A-Rank Items - Completion on August 12th @ 10PM EST]

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:04 pm

After receiving her order for some custom armor from Valen Minamoto, Kara set straight to work creating them. She fortunately already had the materials ready as she tended to make more than she needed when creating compounds. It was a simple matter for the genius Darhk to create them, though it would take time. Less time than the average armorsmith, but time all the same. Once she had nearly completed the Cloak she would apply chakra to it to weave in her signature enchant, Mistress’ Blessing.

Crafting Notes:
    [Crafting 2 S-Rank Items and applying 1 S-Rank Enchant: Completion on September 27th, 2021 @ 4:04PM EST]

Mistress Kara:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:57 pm