Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Letter to the Hokage

Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

Letter to the Hokage Empty Letter to the Hokage

Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:30 am

Lord Hokage,

It has been established that the limits of my abilities in combat have proven both embarrassing and detrimental to myself and the Village as a whole. In an effort to rectify that, I would like to formally request permission to have access to Konoha's Exclusive Techniques. Please.

-Ashitaka Inuzuka Senju

Village : N/A

Letter to the Hokage Empty Re: Letter to the Hokage

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:18 am

Ashitaka,

You sell yourself short. You are a powerful shinobi and your passion burns bright. I wish I could have devoted more time to training you personally but alas the duties of my office are burdensome. Nevertheless, I am pleased with your progress both in terms of combat and in terms of mental wellness. However, your decision to forfeit the Battle of the Icons at Todoroki Shrine was troubling and causes me to hesitate in granting you your request. Your failure to fight could have led to a collapse of morale on the homefront. Despite this, I am optimistic that you will find your way. You obeyed an explicit order under some of the most grevious circumstances and for that I believe you deserve an opportunity to show your worth. I want you to lead a contingent of shinobi into the Land of Hot Springs. Go by boat and land ashore with an army of Konoha Nin. Discover the nation's hidden village as well as its resources and then destroy them. Do not harm any civilians and do your best to allow them to flee unharmed. Kill any enemy shinobi you encounter. Complete this task and you will be rewarded with the Exclusives that you seek.

-Nanadaime Hokage Nyguyen Uchiha

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:24 am

Lord Hokage,

It will be done.

-Ashitaka Inuzuka Senju

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:20 am