Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

[Kumo Mission: Kenjutsu Kid(D Rank)] Kishi Sasaki

Kishi
    Kishi

Village : N/A

[Kumo Mission: Kenjutsu Kid(D Rank)] Kishi Sasaki Empty [Kumo Mission: Kenjutsu Kid(D Rank)] Kishi Sasaki

Post by Kishi Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:16 am

Spoiler:

Kishi has never been one to train with others and build people up but after being assigned this mission she decided that is what Kumo needs from her and this is what she shall do.  Upon waking up and getting geared up she decided to do her morning stretch and warm ups. "Just a 100 laps, 100 Sit ups, 100 Push ups, 50 Pull ups. Before that I have to do some stretching." Sitting down she  crosses her legs  and begins to perform various stretches to her core and her legs. This transitions over to Yoga with various dog and rising moon poses. After an intense pre-workout, she moves over to the laps. She laps the block where she lives 100 times before she feels as if her body is truly in gear. Next is the sit ups and push ups performing these in quick succession pushing past the building fatigue in her muscles.  Lastly as she slowly begins to cool down she works methodically on her pull up achieving a rhythm and pace that puts her almost in a soft trance as the numbers tick up from 1 to 50 in her mind. After taking a shower and getting dressed she finally decides to head down to the dojo and meet her would be students in this task.
    Kishi
    Kishi

Village : N/A

[Kumo Mission: Kenjutsu Kid(D Rank)] Kishi Sasaki Empty Re: [Kumo Mission: Kenjutsu Kid(D Rank)] Kishi Sasaki

Post by Kishi Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:23 pm

Upon reaching the doors Kishi dressed in her Kumo gear, she takes a deep breathe and open the doors with a soft smile on her face. Examining the room she stares at the faces of several snot nosed brats from various ages ranging from 5-12. Each of them holding a bent wooden kendo stick in their hands grinning ear to ear at the sight of their teacher. Kishi rolling her eyes shifts her tone to a more professional one as she does a curtly bow at the rushing wave of kids. Seeing her bow they stop dead in their tracks and bow in a similar fashion to the best of their ability. After a deep bow she stands up and speaks in her most commanding voice. "Listen up! You have at your disposal a ninja that can teach you the ways of Kenjutsu and Kendo. I once was in your shoes. Snot dripping down my nose, courage in my heart and the will to protect and defend Kumo. This will, this courage I shall help temper today and push you towards a path of excellence. First we begin with the basic stance, Kendo. By positioning your strong foot in front and your pivot foot behind you you can shift your weight in the for cardinal directions allowing you to press the advantage, parry or even counter easily. This is just with foot work. Now with your core and your arms you can perform strong, precise movements combining with fluid footwork creating a perfect balance and speed and power to overwhelm your foes."

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:27 am