Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Head's up

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

Head's up Empty Head's up

Post by Tatsuya Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:38 am

So, as some might know that I've been struggling financially and dealing with a slob land owner for the past couple of months now. Even after being threatened to be evicted by the end of this month, I still kept training and was sent to a nuclear power plant just yesterday. Consequently I have no signal there whatsoever, so I can't even call or text anyone until I leave the first 5 mile vicinity from the plant.

The main kicker aside from depression that made my decision was that I was just informed that my grandfather, who has a Stage 4 lung cancer, was taken to the hospital tonight. While I am waiting for the confirmation if I need to drive multiple of hours to get over there, there's a high possibility that he will not make it. So in any case I'm stepping back from my threads, Theater of War can continue or conclude however you wish, but I just can't get my emotions in check right now. This isn't me saying that I won't come back, I just need some time to collect myself.

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 100,000
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:01 am