Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Uchiha Yui aiming Big[Open]

Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Uchiha Yui aiming Big[Open] Empty Uchiha Yui aiming Big[Open]

Post by Yuki Kaida Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Yui had her sights set on learning some more jutsu having seen the style and jutsu many times at training grounds and even around the academy she was confident if she activated her eye she could remember the movements well and learn the jutsu without much issue. As she would focus for a moment and activate her eye she would begin to recall the movement of the stance as she began to slide her feet into position as she would begin to punch and kick feeling the power of her blows as she would continue to slide her body along doing to stance and her punches and kicks like she remembered them flowing the chakra exactly how she remembered them. She was sure she had gotten down the form well as she took a deep breath it would be time to work on some of the jutsu she saw them use, remembering each step and using her eye to remember how she saw the chakra flow through the body.

She would begin to remember how the kicks looked as she would begin to focus and begin to slam her leg in quick succession and power. It was still not quite right as she continued to practice the kicks with the sweat beading down her head as this was certainly physically challenging but she was up for the task. As she continued to throw her kicks forward she finally felt the chakra was just right as her kicks lined up just right with her shouting loudly "LEAF WHIRLWIND"

She had finally got the jutsu down as she continued to practice and become better and better at it and would continue to do so until she felt she had perfected it. It took about an hour of her time but she finally felt satisfied with her jutsu and now it was time for her to move onto her next choice.

It was now time to learn another jutsu she had seen used, another one she felt would be very useful to her it was called leaf great whirlwind and she really admired this one. While someone could possibly dodge or block it if she had enough speed and strength she was positive she could hit someone with this combo. As she remembered the exact steps that were used for the jutsu she began to kick into the air rapidly she had the idea down as she moved over toward one of the dummies in the training ground. It was time to test the jutsu use She would sweep the base of the dummy before she would drill the dummy in the cut followed by a swift high kick followed by a devastating leg drop slamming the dummy hard into the ground and causing the ground to crack from the impact. She would smile as it appeared she had learned the jutsu rather quickly making her smile. Her eye was still active as she began to perfect the jutsu after around thirty minutes she had learned this one as well. She had more she wanted to learn but she needed to take a small breather as she was covered in sweat from her hard work, one thing was certain she certainly did not rest on her laurels.

OOC::
    Fenrir

Uchiha Yui aiming Big[Open] Empty Re: Uchiha Yui aiming Big[Open]

Post by Fenrir Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:20 pm

A ninja stood crouched by the edge of a building, clad from head to toe in black to match the shadow that now covered him. His mask was currently zipped across, hiding whatever emotions he felt, as his eyes never revealed such things.

Fenrir wasn't used to this training area, as most of his training required a rather large area, what with the destruction causing and all, but he had a special reason for being here. He had seen a rather curious genin coming this way and decided to follow. He had seen her before, back when he was still officially attached to the Uchiha clan, and she wasn't much younger than him. She had shown promise then, and from what he had seen thus far today continued to do so. It took her less than a full hour to learn Leaf Whirlwind, a fairly useful technique that most of her rank would have difficulty learning. She also activated her Sharingan while training, suggesting that she used it to progress her training. It wasn't a very progressed Sharingan, only a single tomoe was unlocked, yet she used it effectively enough. Fenrir himself had never used the Sharingan for training other techniques, but he imagined it helped her a great deal. Now that he had seen what she could do, he decided it was time to reveal himself.

Walking out from his hidden location near the edge of the training grounds, Fenrir approached slowly, being careful to keep his footsteps silent until he was within 10 meters, at which point he would walk normally, adjusting his path to approach from the right side of the genin. He would then charge, quickly swinging at the head of his target. He wouldn't swing with full force of course, with her sharingan activated, she ought to be able to block in time, although it would be quite impressive if she could fully dodge the surprise attack. If she did manage to block or dodge, he would follow up with a sweep to the leg, this time at full speed. This was all simply to test what he had yet to see, her ability to deal with a sudden combat situation, as well as her base speed and strength.

Fenrir would never admit it, but he absolutely loves to surprise attack the lower ranking shinobi of the village, as well as his equals. There was nothing as entertaining as the look of sudden shock on their faces. Adorable.

Punch is at C-Rank Speed, C-Rank Strength
    Sweep is at B-Rank Speed, B-Rank Strength

Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:34 pm

As she was finishing her breather she suddenly heard from what appeared out of no where footsteps turning just in time to see a man slashing at her head, having her eye still active she was able to read his muscle movements but he was a lot faster than she was there was no way she would dodge his attack but she would be able to block. It was likely he was not going to attack with only one attack however so as she went to block she would allow her footing to slide letting her take the impact whole also allowing his own strength to shove her back away from him. As she expected his kick came with lightning speed though she was unable to dodge the full kick she had moved back just far enough to have his kick meet her feet and send her flying back even further as she would tumble before rolling and popping back onto her feet.

"You know it isn't nice to attack when someone isn't expecting it, had I been anyone else I could have gotten hurt. I... know you... an Uchiha like myself... I see well I am not sure why we are fighting but I guess it is time to test my taijutsu against you."

She would suddenly rush toward him taking the strong fist stance as she would begin to throw several punches and kicks at him, she was sure he could easily block and dodge her blows but she was not one that let herself be bullied without fighting back. She would slide her hand along the dirt as well as she would flip backward doing a handstand as she did she would suddenly throw the dirt toward his eyes in an attempt to blind him.

She had no idea if it would work but she was not going to give up on her attack just yet as she would suddenly rush toward him as she would aim a low kick before suddenly thrusting her leg forward with it aiming toward his stomach before she would transition to a high kick and her foot attempted to crash down on the mans shoulder. She was sure this would not work but she was going to try her best if this was who she thought it was she stood no chance at all.

Techniques used and Stamina:
    Fenrir

Post by Fenrir Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:27 pm

Fenrir smiled at the effect his strikes had.  They didn't do much damage, as the punch he held back and the sweep wasn't really meant to cause damage.  This remained hidden of course, as his mask was still pulled up.  When she began to speak, he continued to grin as he spoke, in his usual even tone.  This is no attack for me, although I suppose it could be for you, and I can think of a number of people who aren't you that would have killed me the moment I charged from the edge of the training grounds.  Also, if you call me an Uchiha again, you may lose a few organs.  As he spoke, he would take up a defensive stance, preparing to defend himself and see just how well she could do attacking.  

She charged and attacked quickly, not letting up from the start.  That was good, but not quite good enough to break through Fenrir's defenses.  With his trained instinct, he was easily able to defend against her strikes, simply placing an open hand in the way of her strikes.  The dirt he was less expecting, but he was still able to deal with it.  He grabbed the neck of his cloak, throwing it up to block the dirt and launching it away from the area in which they were sparring.  Upon seeing the kick that was coming at him, he quickly grabbed the foot, throwing it upwards to cause his opponent to flip backwards, not intending any harm but instead hoping she would catch herself as she had last time.  He was beginning to enjoy this little session, and was beginning to think it should transition to the next stage.

Returning to his normal stance, Fenrir began to speak.  Now that I've seen what you can do, how would you like to learn how to do something cool?  He knew a few tricks that he thought she might be able to make use of, especially as an Uchiha.  Even though he hated most of them, he knew that they had a tendency to be better than most, and this one seemed to be inclined towards taijutsu, as he was.

All movements done at A Rank Speed and C Rank Strength
    UA-Survivor
    +1 tier to Coordination and Speed, -1 tier to Strength and Stamina (Just for this post)

(Sorry it took a tad longer than usual, laptop was being weird)

Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:07 pm

She watched her attacks as expected hit but he blocked them, he was quite strong easily pushing back her blows before he would block even her surprise attack. His cloak sliding in front of his face making her smile, he was really good as expected by someone so much higher ranked than herself. Still, she was not backing down as he would catch her foot aiming down and flipping her back she would continue the flip and flip back using her hands to push off the ground and dash back a bit from him looking up and smiling. This was a lot of fun and it was clear she was enjoying the fight, she was not like a lot of the peace lovers in Konoha no she desired battle and combat.

"A few things to teach me well I am all up for learning but it doesn't mean I won't continue to try my best to land a blow on you. Even if it is against someone stronger than me I will not give up so easily so sure show me some tricks, I may now have my second tomoe but the first is good enough to learn some things just by watching the flow of chakra to your limbs. After that, it is simply getting the body movements right, a new and different way to use the single Tomoe."

She waited to see what he would do as she still remained in a defensive stance, no way she planned to let her guard down. Her eyes eagerly awaited to see what sort of trick he would have, would this be something she could learn herself, she was not sure but she sure would be glad if it was. She wondered why he hated his clan so much but it was not in her best interest to question that, she was part of the clan but she knew sometimes things simply did not work out.

Stamina:

Post by Fenrir Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Smiling at her excitement, Fenrir began to walk over to one of the training dummies scattered throughout the grounds. Normally they were utilized by lower-ranking ninja and were able to withstand the attacks used on them with ease, but this would be a good deal more than they were used to. Needless to say, Bob the Dummy would not be surviving this encounter. As he walked, he spoke to the Genin. I noticed that you use the signature style of our village, Gokenryu. I happen to use this style as well, and I do believe you would be able to make great use of this specific technique. Normally one would need much more experience of their own before being able to utilize this technique, but with Fenrir here to teach her, she ought to be able to get the hang of it.

As he reached the Dummy, he took up the Gokenryu stance, preparing to unleash hella pain on this dummy. Leaf Destroying Rock Rise, a technique for when you really just want to break someone. When utilized at close range by someone with a good amount of physical strength, it can be lethal to even shinobi of my rank. He would then show what he meant by this, using his left arm to push his right elbow into the midsection of Bob the Dummy. Upon impact, the dummy would begin splintering, then as he continued through with the strike, shattering into pieces. Bob the Dummy was no more, mere splinters of wood scattered from where Fenrir stood to a couple dozen meters in front of him.

Turning back to the genin, Fenrir would finish his explanation of the technique. By combining the already formidable strength boost provided by Gokenryu with the increased striking power from using both arms to propel a single elbow, you can increase your strength to previously unreachable levels. This is especially true if you focus more on your power with the style, rather than the speed. Fenrir then moved to another dummy, beckoning for the genin to follow. Now that Bob has been decimated, his friend Billy is back for revenge. Finish the job. He wasn't entirely sure why he added a storyline to the dummies lives, but it seemed entertaining enough so he continued with it.

Stamina: 72/80
    5 for Leaf Destroying Rock Rise
    3 for Gokenryu (++strength, +coordination)

Strength for strike is S-Rank
    Speed is A-Rank

Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:22 am

She would watch him walk over to the dummy and watch him as he began to explain the jutsu use to her with her eye on she could see the flow of chakra he had in his body. As he began to use the jutsu her eyes widened this was quite amazing with that much chakra at the point of impact he shattered the dummy into many pieces, this is the sort of stuff she needed a trump card like this against the other genins when it came time for the exams.

She had a general understanding of what he had used however she was sure it would take her a few times as she walked up to the new dummy as she began to think how the chakra flowed she began practicing the body movements she saw and the flow of chakra. She would practice for a good twenty minutes feeling she had learned enough to do this. She looked at the dummy and began to rush toward it as she would mimic his moves and slam her right arm into the dummy, it did not explode like his but it did crack. She would continue throwing strike after strike as her focus and ki got cleaner and cleaner, it was quite clear she was learning it rapidly.

She was not an ordinary Uchiha with the prowess she had for Taijutsu one would likely think she was the Kages offspring because she had such a natural talent for using Taijutsu. After about twenty minutes she finally felt she had it with her body covered completely in sweat and her stumbling a bit from so much chakra use she would slam her arm hard into the dummy before it would splinter and explode upon impact. She would turn toward him and give him a thumbs up as she started to sway to her feet and begin to fall forward. She had used too much chakra but she also had a wide smile on her face, one thing was certain she was not like the other normal genins she was extremely hard working and very strong-willed.

She would catch herself as she fell to her knees trying to stand but to no aval, learning so much in one day was tiring and using her eye this entire time as her eyes would turn off. She began to laugh as she could not even stand properly now, she really had overdone it this time.

"I guess if you use your eye to be able to think of the moves and chakra flow and keep them on that long it tires you out quite a bit, sorry but I doubt I can learn more today... I only hope I did not disappoint you."

Jutsu used and Stamina use:

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Katon | Raiton | Fuuton
    Class: X
    Ryo: 18,475

Post by Kazuya Uchiha Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:12 pm

The First Hokage arrived on the scene of what he believed were two Uchiha training together. He immediately recognized one as Fenrir, though he couldn't quite place the girl, but could swear he'd run across her during one of his talks with Kazuo out in the Uchiha Clan District. Kazuya dismissed the thought and immediately approached the duo, robes flapping brazenly in the wind. Normally, he would've observed the training for a short while and joined in, but he was in something of a rush. He'd already let quite some time fly by in his duties and now he was pressed for time to arrive early to the summit. The samurai were already aware, of course, but the Hokage, being the one that called the summit, should be there early to ensure everything is well prepared for the other Kage. As it stood now, he might arrive at the same time as they, if even that early.

"Fenrir, I hope I'm not interrupting. There's an important matter that I need you to attend with me." The Uchiha leader said in short with a respectful nod to Yui. He really hated to break up a good training session, but this was something that couldn't wait any longer.

Post by Fenrir Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Fenrir had just begun his reply to Yui when the Hokage arrived on the scene.  He hadn't been expecting the sudden meeting with his leader, but he was always prepared for one, knowing that anything can happen at any time.  He turned quickly to the Kage, and away from Yui.  Standing tall with his hands together behind his back, he would listen to the Hokage.  Not much information was given other than that he was to go with the Hokage, and that was all he needed.  It probably wouldn't be too good to divulge any important information in front of a lower ranking ninja, even one of their own village.  Certainly sir, I'm ready to leave now if you are.  Turning to Yui to quickly wrap up their session, Fenrir would reply to her.  Today was good, and you did better with that technique than most I've seen, and you most certainly did not disappoint.  You just head home and rest, we can continue training some other time.  Turning back to the Hokage, he spoke once more.  Shall we?  Once the Hokage left, Fenrir would follow, heading to wherever they went.

EXP
    10 for multiple players
    5 for training grounds
    15 x 4 posts = 60 EXP
    30 earned, 30 goes to debt

[Exit]

Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:29 pm

She listened to his words as he had said she did not disappoint at all, in fact, he had praised her, however, he had to leave with the kage. Whatever they were up to they were talking about it away from her as she stood still weak legged and began to head back toward her house. She was happy she got to meet the Kage even if he did not speak to her she still got to see him up close and personal and also got to meet another powerful Uchiha. He had taught her a very nice taijutsu technique and she was very thankful as she sure could use a nice hot bath. She did not know but things in the world were starting to move and talented people like herself may be dragged into a war soon, the time of peace was likely coming to an end.

As she made it home she would take her clothes off and slip into the bath thinking about the man she trained with as a light blush came to her face, he was pretty cute and he was an Uchiha like herself even if he did not want her to say that. She really hoped she could see more of him someday as she buried her head in the water before lifting it back out and smiling, he really was handsome though. She would get out of the bath and head to bed as she would fall face first into her pillows and begin to sleep dreaming of the mysterious man she had trained with.

-Exit Thread-

EXP
    10 for multiple players
    5 for training grounds
    15 x 5 posts = 75 EXP

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Katon | Raiton | Fuuton
    Class: X
    Ryo: 18,475

Post by Kazuya Uchiha Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:10 am

Kazuya nodded and gave a casual glance at Yui before turning and heading out. It was good to see Fenrir taking interest in one of the clan's new generation. That would be the most important set of Uchiha in history, as the first of the Clan to experience most of their lives in the peace and unity brought about by a village. Kazuya and those of his age group and older lived in the warring era and were left with scars that would never truly heal. As long as they were still alive, the seeds of war would never truly die, so it would be a constant fight to maintain peace until those younger shinobi grow and advance their own ideals formed under the influence of a peaceful environment.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:08 am