Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The Fire is Gone, Requiem

Mort
    Mort

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

The Fire is Gone, Requiem Empty The Fire is Gone, Requiem

Post by Mort Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:43 pm

Where to start..? I think it's best to start with what I'm doing. As of this post, I'm retiring all five of my characters; Mort, Bernie, Diana, Lily, and Novagami. I'm also leaving the site. I don't choose this option lightly, especially given the amount of threads I'm in, the plans I have, and the fun I've had. But new information has been brought to my attention that I can't ignore. I can't ignore the info I've been avoiding either.

To put it bluntly, I do not trust Nyg anymore. He jeopardized his word and that was the one thing left keeping me here. I debated on listing more reasons, reasons that I'm frustrated with Nyg, but I don't want to light this place, him, or my legacy up in flames. This place deserves better then that. I will leave one thing though, the DM of him giving his word.

Grand Merchant & Thribe, I'm sorry that I'm leaving you guys hanging like this. You deserve better.

Beckon & Nyg, I wish you the best of luck running the site. I'm also sorry for leaving you guys hanging, but I can't risk going through another RP heartbreak.

To those I've RP'd with before, including those above: In case I don't see ya; Good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

The Fire is Gone, Requiem Screen12

The Fire is Gone, Requiem Empty Re: The Fire is Gone, Requiem

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:46 pm

I'm really sorry to hear this Mort. I honestly wish I could have the chance to address your concerns and figure out where I might have gone wrong. I did enjoy writing with you and you were a great member. I wish you the best.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:24 pm