Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Reality Check

Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Village : N/A

Reality Check  Empty Reality Check

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:19 am

Nyguyen sat down at an outdoor patio not much unlike the one at the Balcony. He hoped that this conversation would be more positive than the one that had occurred in the previous setting but given its subject matter he doubted it. The middle aged man was still in mourning and thus was wearing a jet black yukata. He had trimmed his beard and combed his hair but his eyes were sunken and his disposition markedly darker than it usually was. It was not likely he would retain his title for much longer but until that moment, he'd work until he could no longer stand. Anything to take his mind off of the losses of late.

At present, he was in the Heavenly Emporium on business and had heard that Zenaku was also in town. It crossed his mind that there were a few things that he should make the young man aware of. Kimiko was raised as any Uchiha kunoichi should, but life had taken her down a path that might one day put her at odds with the ideals she was taught. When that day came, he'd need allies in the clan. Allies that shared his power or at the very least understood it. One of the first people he wanted to reach out to was Zenaku. The young lad had proved himself loyal during the Exams and had conducted himself honorably at the hectic Clan Meeting of 936.

Yes...if there is one among this generation whom I can trust to keep the clan safe from a rogue Kimiko...its him. He's also Satomi's prized pupil so I know he will not betray me

He considered whether he should leave this lesson to Satomi but knowing his brother-in-law, it was unlikely that the Ghost would ever be that straight-forward with Zenaku. Either way, he could leave nothing to chance. He'd tell Zen and he'd tell him now. He sent the boy a letter telling him to meet him at the balcony of the Emporium's Tea Shop. Nyguyen patiently waited in his chair as he stewed over what his father had told him. A pot of tea was boiling in the center of the table. It was Scarlet Jasmine his favorite kind.

Village : Konohagakure

Reality Check  Empty Re: Reality Check

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:55 am

Zenaku had came to the floating city of which name he could not think of at this moment but his reasons for visiting there was to see what they had there in the village. While he was walking around the floating city he was approached by a ninja that had the hidden leaf symbol on his head band, he had a letter for zenaku and when he read who it was from he was surprised. It seemed that the letter came right from the Hokage Nyg Uchiha, he even made sure to use his sharingan to check the hand writing just to make sure this was no trap and some one else had wrote this note.

After reading the letter it seemed that the hokage was also here in this floating city and he wanted to talk with zenaku about something he was not very clear in the letter. By that deduction it probably meant that the Hokage wanted to speak to him about something of high priority or he could have just said what he needed in the letter, but any way zenaku folded up the letter and stuck it inside of his jacket and headed to where the hokage was.

When he reached the area zenaku knocked on the door and walked in to where ever it was that zenaku was asked to meet Nyg at, he walked over to the hokage and bowed. " Hello Lord hokage it is good to see you again. " Zenaku would ask as he straightened back up.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:27 pm

When Zenaku entered the balcony, Nyguyen gave a polite smile. With Zenaku's Sharingan though the boy should have been able to tell that he was faking it, or more accurately, that he was forcing it. There was too much sadness in the Hokage's life and too much trauma in his head for him to smile as easily as he could just a few short years ago. He gestured to the empty seat in front of him.

"It is is good to see you too Zenaku...please have a seat"

The table that they sat at was made of a sturdy wood and a beautiful white table cloth would be draped over it. The moment Zenaku sat down, Nyg would reach forward and grab the pot of boiling hot tea. The black man would then set a cup before his younger cousin and fill it. It was a great honor to have the Hokage pour your tea. It either meant you were going to be promoted or let in on a big secret. Once he had poured Zen's cup full of the strong tea, he'd fill his own before setting the pot aside. These days the scholar was restless. Whereas normally he could set in a boat and fish for hours on end, he could barely sit down without getting antsy. If he wasn't training, planning, or sleeping then he was in a constant state of turmoil. This madness would only end once he abdicated his position. Zenaku's Sharingan would be able to pick up these small detaiils. The tiny tremor in his hands while he was pouring the tea, the harsh look in his eyes, the wrinkles in his eyes that were not there during the Clan Meeting, and of course the grey in his head which now threatened to infect his beard. Nyguyen's appearance was of a man that had every right to retire but no ability to do so.

"Thank you for meeting with me on such short notice Zenaku.....I hope things are going well with Satomi. He is a fantastic sensei and you have much to learn from him"

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:01 pm

As zenaku entered the balcony he would suddenly notice that there was something off with nyg like he was nothing more then a small amount of butter spread across to much bread. Being hokage must have been very tireing, but when he came in he walked over and Nyg asked zenaku to have a seat so being nice the young uchiha would sit down. He noticed that he was sitting on some pretty nice wooded material which probably cost a lot, from there the hokage would put a cup in front of zenaku as he would pour him some tea. This right here was a big honor cause he has never heard of the hokage serving the tea not unless there was a promotion or some body was about to get a big secret told to.

Zenaku could notice that the hokage hand was having trimmers and his face had more wingless and lines then it did back at the clan meeting, even with out using his sharingan zenaku deducted that there was something big on the hokage mind right now but tho why would he had asked for zenaku he was still trying to figure that part out.. Nyg told zenaku that he was sorry for the short notice to meet as he then asked zenaku how his and satomi training was going.

" Its no problem Nyg i feel its a honor to have the chance to have tea with my Hokage. As for Saitomi things are going great, i am now a official member of the Anbu black ops thanks to him, but he says i stll have a long ways to go which i agree there are still things i can approve on and make better."

Zenaku would comment as he picked up his glass of tea and took a sip. " How are you Lord hokage your looking pretty under the weather i hope every thing is ok." Zenaku would ask as he continued to scan the hokage for any signs of illness tho he was not a medic ninja so he would not be able to pick up on much besides tell tell signs that are out in the open.

Spoiler:
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:33 am

Things were going well with Satomi. It was a light of ray in an otherwise dreary and depressing day. The fact that Zenaku was steadily progressing and his career was taking off was something to be proud of. Perhaps the next generation would do better than his own. If Satomi thought Zenaku was ANBU material then that boded well for the kid's leadership potential. With the tea poured, Nyguyen brought his to his lips and inhaled the aroma. It was strong, not as good as Yui's brew, but very good. He closed his eyes and tried to transport himself to a happier place and time. The news that Zenaku was doing well helped but it wasn't enough. He opened his eyes and returned to the same bleak reality that he had been fighting in for years now. He sipped the tea and set it down.

"You will get there. These things take time Young Zenaku....as for me, don't worry about me" Nyguyen grinned. "If I can survive through the worst of this war, I can survive anything. I'm not going anywhere" As much as he wanted to contemplate ending it all, the Hokage could never entertain the thought for more than a single second. He had a family, responsibilities, a country that he had plunged into two wars to satisfy his own warped interpretation of history and greatness. He had to see things through. Taking the coward's way out would be to spit on Ashitaka, Ari, his daughters, his wife, Satomi, and everyone else. It would prove Chika, Masaru, and Yui right. He had to stay the course and that meant teaching the next generation of the dangers that lurked even within their own blood.

"I'm glad you are doing well....and I want that to continue. You are the future of the Uchiha Clan Zenaku. Its a heavy burden but in time its one you must bear. The Clan is fractured and weak at the moment...I trust you've heard about Akihiro?"

The news had been made public by now. The world now knew that Akihiro was behind the attack on Moonspire, he had started the war, and out of necessity, Nyguyen had ended it by executing him.

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:18 pm

Nyg had told zenaku That he was doing well and that if he could survive this war that every thing would be even better but he could not fool zenaku he was a uchiha after all and he better then any one understood. Zenaku would take a sip of his tea and liked it greatly, it was not very often that he could find people who was able to brew a good batch of tea.

Nyg continued as he spoke about the uchiha clan being weak and fractured at the moment and then went on to ask him if he had heard about akihiro. Zenaku was sad to have heard of what happened to akihiro and he was still trying to wrap his head around all that akihiro had done. Zenaku bowed his head for a moment as he closed his eyes, he then looked back at the hokage.

" Yes I have heard what happened unfortunately it's really a crying shame. Akihiro was a well respected figure in the clan and a lot looked up to him and trusted him so with him gone I can see why the clan is in disarray at the moment. All I know is right now one of the first things that needs to be accomplished is figuring out a new Uchiha clan head cause with out one the clan shall just continue to be weak and separated unless there is some one there to lead them. Honestly if it was up to me I would say you hokage or satomi should be the next clan leader but probably not all the uchiha would agree on this which is why a vote should be placed in that way there can be no denying who the clan wants as there leader."

Zenaku would pick up his glass of tea and took another sip as he waited to see what the hokage thought of the whole thing.

Spoiler:
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:47 pm

The question he had asked was mostly rhetorical. As a member of ANBU, Zenaku almost certainly knew about Akihiro's misdeed but he wanted to gauge the young man's reaction. Was he angry? Sympathetic? Uncertain? Gleeful? How Zenaku saw the execution would tell Nyg a lot about the sort of leader Zen would become. The kid's response was about what he expected. Measured, objective, but above all else, fair. He recalled how passionately Zenaku had spoken out in favor of Rin at the clan meeting. He was more likely than not to give his brethren the benefit of the doubt but by his tone and word choice, it was clear he understood why Akihiro needed to be dealt with.

Nyguyen sighed and took another sip of his own tea.

Zenaku's opinion on how the Clan Leader ought to be decided was a bit troubling. He beleived that Satomi or himself would be a good fit, which was the right answer except he qualified it with a democratic proposal. Nyguyen was a historian and his specialty was Uchiha Clan history. Every time the Clan held a democratic election for the position of clan leader, it had been a contentious affair. Many historians were of the opinion that such hotly contested races only served to divide the clan as opposed to bringing it together. Uchiha were said to be a rancorous people and getting to a consensus was almost impossible as the last clan meeting had shown. Nyguyen shook his head in disagreement.

"I don't think an election would work..." the Hokage offered truthfully. "Setting aside our clan's long history of succession by primogeniture or by duels, an election would only serve to split our people into factions and that's the last thing we need right now. While I am open to discussion on the subject, I think the choice ultimately needs to be decided by combat or through the wisdom of the Uchiha Elders. Maybe a combination of the two. Akihiro rose to the position after Satomi because he was the strongest and smartest among us...perhaps it was a mistake to allow someone so young to take the position" He was more musing than making a coherent point. "Regardless, I think an election is out of the question when we consider who the two contenders might be. One thing I wanted to talk to you about is Kimiko Uchiha. You know she entertained the possibility of challenging Satomi for the role?"

Post by Jin Misukage Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:10 pm

Zenaku sat there as he listened to what Nyg uchiha said to him and part of the young uchiha agreed whole heartily but the other half thought that a vote could be a better way then fighting but then again he was not a book worm like the hokage was so he would just have to trust his leaders judgment and knowledge. Taking another sip of his tea zenaku heard from the hokage that the uchiha known as kimiko challenged saitomi to the role of clan leader as he told zenaku that he could only just close his eyes for a minute as he pondered that idea. He did not know much about Kimiko except that she was war hero, a strong Ninja to the hidden leaf village and she was supposed to have been married to Akihro the traitor which that in its self was what scared the young uchiha.

He had heard from his farther who worked directly for the hokage as a anbu black ops that she had tried to start a fight at the execution and that for the future of the uchiha clan did not bold well to zenku cause if she could flip so easy like that after knowing what he did he was not sure if he wanted her as his clan leader. And also if saitomi was going to be the next uchiha clan leader then he had problem with that cause he knows that he has been the clan leader once before and he is a former hokage so he has a lot more leadership potential then Kimiko. She was still to young and brash in zenaku opinion to be able to make smart and calculated decisions. Zenaku would then open back up his eyes as he took another sip of tea and decided to respond to Nyg.

" Yes i heard about that but there are a few problems i see with her becoming the next clan leader. For one she had no problem back at the clan meeting of speaking her distrust of you which i could see there becoming a problem later down the road between clan and village. There is also the fact that she was supposed to be getting married to Akihro so for how much she knew of what our former clan leader had done or was gonna do and just not saying is troubling. In my opinion i think she is to young to become the next clan leader for she could still use some growing up to do, she also has it in her head from what she said in the meeting that cause she was getting married to Akihro that should automatically put her name in the pot or jump her straight to being the leader which i do not believe should be allowed. Now do not get me wrong Nyg she is a great Ninja and a asset to this village but is she leadership worthy..in my mind not yet but in time i think she could be but i think she needs the time to grieve after losing her loved one and to find who she really is with out him. Im not fully sure how she is going to behave or even act sense you had to kill Akihro but its clear she dose not see you as this villages leader so i think she needs to be kept a close eye on until its clear she is not going to change her mind and take out her anger on the uchiha clan and Konoha. But like i said before i think it should be you or saitomi that leads this clan but i know its not up to me so only time shall make things clear."

Zenaku said as he picked up his tea cup and took another drink from it, setting the cup down zenaku brushed some hair away from his face and slid it behind his ear, tho zenaku had this odd feeling that Nyg had zenaku here to say something else but just has not got around to it yet, but zenaku was not one to rush so he would just sit there sipping his tea and keeping the conversation going with Nyg.

Spoiler:
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:48 pm

Nyguyen watched Zenaku as he considered what he had just been told. The Hokage was curious and wanted to hear Zen's take on the matter. Judging how things went at the Clan Meeting, he doubted that Zenaku would support Kimiko's claim. There was also the fact that Satomi was his sensei. Sure enough, Zenaku gave a fairly eloquent explanation for why Kimiko was not fit to be their clan leader and why either he or Satomi would be a better choice. The arguments were well reasoned and phrased in a way that made Nyg optimistic for the future. Part of him wondered if Zenaku was just telling him what he wanted to hear. Nyg found that this was rather likely. He had seen Satomi and Nyguyen's influence and power rise not only within the clan but also the village. Aligning with them boded well for his political future. Then again, he had also noticed that Zenaku had spoken in favor of Rin at the Clan Meeting even when doing so was politically un-wise. Maybe he was looking at things from an independent perspective and not just from a "What's best for Zenaku" perspective. Whether his motivations be Machiavellian or altruistic, his analysis was astute and he couldn't help but concur. Nyguyen accepted Zenaku's words and lifted his tea cup.

"Well put Zenaku." He then raised the cup to his lips and drank. The tea was almost done and they'd probably need a second round soon. Nyguyen sat the cup down and added: "I imagine whether it be by elder selection or force of arms...Satomi will be victorious and if he is there is no telling how Kimiko will react. She should take time to grieve and I've offered her the ability to do so but you know how our people can be when it comes to their passions"

Zenaku spoke as though he were aware of Kimko's failed rescue of Akihiro, although "rescue" was a bit of an overstatement. To the kunoichi's credit, she had not sworn bloody vengeance against him once she had seen the undeniable proof of the Sparrow's crimes. If Zenaku knew about what Kimi was willing to do to save Akihiro then he knew that he might have to one day fight her should she act against the Clan or village's interests.

"What are you willing to do should Kimiko initiate a crusade against our institutions and our forefather's institutions?"

This was more or less a rhetorical question and if Zenaku did not provide the appropriate response then the Hokage would be astonished. He knew that Zen knew what to say but he needed to hear it. Before he told this boy of the curse lurking in their veins, he needed to make sure that they stood on the same side so to speak.

Post by Jin Misukage Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:48 am

Zenaku could tell that Nyg Uchiha like his way of wording things, he explained that be it ether by elder judgement or by combat but he said that sato would surely become the new Uchiha clan leader and if he did then Kimiko would surely try and test it. He explained that she was devastated and he offered her a chance to grieve but knowing the way the uchiha was with there feelings just as Nyg mentioned he knew that it would take some time before Kimiko was any way better.

" Well i think that saitomi will win the fight if it comes down to it as he has a pretty good record, he is a former Hokage, former Uchiha clan leader and is the current Anbu captain. As for the Elders saying you really can not put much of a claim in to what they say cause there to stuck on the old era of doing things and if the Clan is gonna survive and prosper then things need to change."

Zenaku said as he would sip on his tea, he could tell that they was gonna need to refill the tea pot here soon as much as the two uchiha was drinking it. But that was when Nyg came at Zenaku with a thought as he would ask the young uchiha what he would do if Kimiko ever decided to turn against the clan or the villages interest that the forefathers spend so hard to build. Zenaku had to think hard about that cause it was no easy matter cause he did not care if she was a uchiha, a senju or some random ninja of the village. He had become a ninja to help people and protect his village as well as his clan and he was not one to instantly think of killing a person so he needed to really think about how he was gonna word what he was about to say very carefully.

" That is a hard question there Nyg so im not sure if i would have the right answer honestly depending on who you asked they would each give a different answer to that question. But all in all if Kimiko ever decides to turn her gaze to destroying or hurting this village or clan then i could not just stand on the side lines and do nothing so i would try to stop her. "

Zenaku would say, now he did say that he would try to stop her but he never said that he would kill her but if she gave him no choice then he would do what he had to do to stop her even if that meant giving his very life to do it. But that was the life of the uchiha tho and has been sense time eternal and that was the uchiha hatred or a curse if you believe in those kinds of things but then again a lot of the uchiha dose.

Spoiler:
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:58 am

Nyguyen's previous question as to Zenaku's motivations had been answered by his reply. He had wondered whether Zen was just telling him what he wanted to hear or if he truly felt as he spoke. When Zenaku mentioned that Elder selection was not necessarily what was best for the clan, he knew that Zen wasn't just buttering his buns. The young ANBU had to know that Nyguyen was quite fond of many of the elders and could be considered an "elder" himself if not formally then certainly by association. As far as power bases go, Nyguyen considered the old coots to be in his corner or at least that's what the perception probably was. The fact that Zenaku felt comfortable disparaging their vision for the family meant he was being brutally honest. Nyguyen could appreciate it but years in the office had changed him. Part of him wanted Zenaku to stick with him regardless but he this shinobi had a mind of his own and he had no problem voicing it.

Fair enough Young Zenaku.... he thought to himself.

Zenaku's statement did give him more credibility when he responded to Nyg's question. He gave it serious thought but ultimately concluded that if Kimiko ever turned against Konoha he'd have to stop her. It was a diplomatic answer and a rather believable one. If Zenaku had said he was going to slaughter her, the Hokage would have been skeptical but his willingness to fight his own kin was all Nyg needed to hear. If Zenaku one day had to protect the clan against Kimiko, then he deserved to know what kind of power she'd soon be packing.

"As I expected...but I did want to hear it from you directly. Which brings me to the reason I brought you here Zenaku. There is a hidden power within our Doujutsu. A power that Kimiko now possesses. A power that Satomi and I possess and one that, if you are unfortunate enough, you will possess as well. Listen well Zenaku as this secret is for your ears and your ears only. I don't know if you are aware but there is a third stage of the Sharingan. It is called the Mangekyou."

Zenaku might already be aware of this ability and on the off-chance he was, Nyg knew that Kimiko's acquisition of it would be news to him.

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:05 pm

Zenaku had been talking to the hokage for a while now as they was in the middle of there second pot of tasty tea that was setting in front of him and Nyg uchiha. He could tell that the hokage was deep in thought after he had heard what zenaku uchiha had said to his question. So while the hokage was thinking the young uchiha zenaku would just sit there as he would sip on his tea. Nyg would then speak up and said that he thought it was true but he had wished to hear it from zenaku mouth. He would then tell him that this was the main reason why he had called zenaku here which from what zenaku can tell was about kimiko.

Nyg then started to explain about a extra stage of there sharingan but luckily zenaku already knew about the mangekyou sharingan as saitomi used it on him when they was training him to see if he was good enough for the anbu black ops and lucky enough he was which was a big shocker for the young uchiha when that happened. " Yes that is a very powerful and dangerous power the mangekyou is, tho i expect nothing less from a strong uchiha who witnessed the death of her loved one but it dose feel strange to hear she now has her hands on one. Tho in this time the only thing i can think that could be of any use would be to keep a anbu watch on her until we know 100% that she is not gonna be or become a threat to the hidden leafe village nor the Uchiha clans reputation and lively hood." Zenaku would say as he stated his idea on the matter.

Spoiler:
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:31 pm

Nyguyen was surprised that Zenaku already knew about the Mangekyou Sharingan. He wasn't sure how the boy knew but he guessed that Satomi must have already told Zenaku about it. The Ghost wasn't the most social of shinobi to begin with and he was the sort to keep secrets to himself unless divulging them was absolutely necessary. The fact that he felt comfortable telling Zenaku about the Mangekyou was astonishing. It spoke volumes as to the level of trust between the sensei and his student. Nyguyen sat back in his chair and looked at Zen as the young man articulated his knowledge regarding it. A new pot of tea had been put on and Nyguyen poured himself a second cup which he drank hastily despite the burning sensation he felt in his tongue.

"I assume Satomi told you? If so, then his trust in you runs deeper than I anticipated. That's good...it means I can trust you as well."

Nyguyen inhaled the aroma of his tea, paused, and continued:

"As for Kimiko....it is indeed disturbing that she now wields this power but it is a fact all the same. I saw it with my own two eyes. She hasn't mastered it yet I'm sure but in time she will learn to use it effectively. Putting a tail on her seems like a good solution but if she finds out she is being followed....that might push her further away from the Clan and this village"

It was a catch-22. They couldn't just let Kimiko grow powerful without monitoring her. However, if they provoked her rather than giving her space then she might become the very enemy they sought to prevent.

Post by Jin Misukage Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:47 pm

Nyg uchiha had a good point tho if they had to many of the anbu on her then that would look bad on them by saying that they did not trust her, tho she had a bad attitude and was angry that her lover was executed they needed to try and give her the benefit of the doubt. The hokage was surprised that zenaku knew of the mankegyo sharingan and he asked the young uchiha if saitomi had told zenaku about it. " To be honest he did not have to tell me about it sir, you of all people should know that our clan has a problem when it comes to boasting of stuff even if it was supposed to be a legend. When the captain of the anbu used his Mankegyo on me when training i noticed the change in the tomo then just put two and two together getting the answer."

Zenaku would say as he grinned, as they was talking Nyg told zenaku that Kimiko had not mastered her new sharingan which was a good thing for the moment cause that gave them time to see how she was going to weld her new power. " Your right sir but i hate to say it, tho i do not trust her very much nor like her i have to still hope there is the burning will of fire still smoldering in her, she is still a member of the clan and our village so i guess she at least deserves our patience and our trust in her. " Zenaku would finish his cup of tea, he was not sure how much longer he would be here tho if Kimiko was the main reason zenaku was called then he could see this meeting ending fairly soon.

Spoiler:
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:39 pm

Nyguyen didn't find Zenaku's story about how he came to know of the Mangekyou Sharingan to be the least bit beleiveable. It was possible Satomi had instructed him to remain quiet about the subject. The secret of their eyes wasn't exactly well known knowledgeable nor was it the sort of thing he expected other Uchiha to blab about. Zenaku was very intelligent though and so the Nanadaime Hokage couldn't rule out the possibility that he had gleaned the information from an alternative source. "I see" He might press Zen about this later but for now he decided to let it be. Zenaku wasn't willing to treat Kimiko like a criminal prematurely and Nyguyen could sympathize with that. It wasn't as though he wanted to push her away but the contradiction of having to protect his clan, village, and family while also giving Kimiko the benefit of the doubt was eating at him. If Zenaku already knew about the Mangekyou Sharingan and the threat it posed then perhaps he could trust the young man to handle the situation. He had gone into this meeting expecting to have to explain it all to him but it appeared the ANBU was a step ahead of the curve. His instincts were correct in that the meeting was about to come to a close. Nyguyen finished his tea and replied:

"I agree in spirit but leadership demands that we balance our concern with Kimiko with our duty to our loved ones. I won't be formally putting surveillance on her but if you can keep a close eye on her or just....help her through this. It'd be greatly appreciated. I doubt she will want to see me and so I will keep my distance but I think she might open up to you."

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:55 am

Zenaku could tell that this meeting was coming to a end, the sun was almost gone and being in a tea shop they only had so many hours in a day to be open. He listened to what Nyg uchiha said to him and from what he was saying it seemed that Kimiko was not very trusting of Nyg and really he could not blame her i mean he did kill her lover in front of her. He asked the Young uchiha zenaku if he would be willing to talk with Kimiko cause there was a chance that she might open up to him as she would not open up to the others. That could be cause Zenaku was off on a special mission when this was all going down and so he did not have any thing to do with the exicution of the Clan leader for the uchiha.

" I see what you mean Nyg, if there are to many people keeping a eye on her then she might think we are up to something but with only one or two trusted people helping her out then she might let go of her grudge and not slip down the road to darkness. I shall try by best Sir to see what i can do tho i can not make any promises that i can be able to help her but i can give it my best shot."

Zenaku would say to nyg as he would pick up his cup of tea and finished off the rest of the tea. Zenaku thought about some things while he sat there, he knew that Kimiko was stronger then him and had the flying thunder got technique which was a very powerful ability, she also had the mangeyo sharingan so if they ever had to fight he knew that she had the upper hand but that is why he would need to continue his training so that he could get up there to her or any ones elses level like the Kages. For now Zenaku would just sit there and see if the Hokage needed any thing else from him before he headed back to the hidden leaf village.

Spoiler:
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sat May 01, 2021 12:34 pm

"All that I ask is that you try, there are few guarantees in our profession and none when it comes to the emotions of an Uchiha"

Nyguyen sighed in relief when Zenaku accepted the responsibility he had laid on his young shoulders. He was no longer the Hokage and so this wasn't an order, it was just a one elder Uchiha entrusting a younger Uchiha was an important task. Zenaku had never failed his clan or village before so Nyg was confident that he wouldn't start now. Nyguyen likewise finished off his tea. He considered making small talk with the boy but decided against it. It would probably turn into a history lecture at best or it would just was the Uchiha's time. He was a busy shinobi and he might have declined this invitation if Nyguyen wasn't who he was. The bookworm turned warlords then looked to Zenaku and said:

"Thank you Zenaku. Your commitment to our people and our homeland is second to none. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me and I won't take up any more of your time." With the tea paid for, Nyguyen would stand and bow to Zenaku respectfully. With the loss of Akihiro and perhaps one day Kimiko, it would be up to Uchiha like Zenaku to carry the torch of their kin. Nyguyen then left to finish closing out his final duties as Kage.

[Exit]

Post by Jin Misukage Sun May 02, 2021 8:13 am

Zenaku the young uchiha just chuckled some as nyg spoke of the emotions of the uchiha clan, and he was not wrong. Zenaku has seen uchiha go from being nice and caring to suddenly taking a turn for the worst in just a matter of months to a few years. Nyg and zenaku would finish off the tea and he watched as nyg paid for it, nyg then thanked zenaku for being so loyal to the uchiha clan and to his village. After that he watched as nyg would bow to the young uchiha so out of respect zenaku would bow as well, they was both very busy shinobi so after they had finished up there talk they left the tea shop and went there separate ways. Zenaku knew that he would probably not see nyg for a while so he enjoyed the time being able to talk with him like he did, but now he would need to try and locate Kimiko and hopefully she was not bent at zenaku for any reason, the last time those two had seen face to face was back at the uchiha clan meeting many months ago so there was no telling what was going though that womans head right now.

(Exited)

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:50 am