Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Wish upon a star

Okane
    Okane

Wish upon a star Empty Wish upon a star

Post by Okane Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:48 pm

Okane had spent a great deal of time that morning at the Senju wood and Tetsudahi steel palace at the heavenly emporium. Virtually a bunker against anything that could happen and remarkably strong. Yet also covered in beauty with two rows of Senju wood trees lining the road leading to it. The senju wood walls surrounding it were covered in flowered vines of varying colors and the inside was filled with lavish furniture. Silk drapes in purple on the windows and each door was carved in the depiction of lions. Of course normally the grounds were open to tourism but the palace itself was off limits. It was after all Okane's personal living space when he wasn't conducting business elsewhere. He and a student of his who had passed had created this. The news of his fallen student had caused him grief and even now during these meetings Okane was in an all black three piece suit with even the tie dyed black. Senju Ashitaka had been a good student of the crafting arts. The fact that he had taken his own life had left Okane in a mood. Even though it had been announced they would be hiring for the position of administrator with large signing bonuses....the position had been meant for Ashitaka.

Okane was in the main study between a large oak desk with carvings of flowers along it. and roots designed into the legs. There were files in cabinets behind him and books along shelves along either wall. A painting of Ashitaka sat along the wall next to one of himself. Almost an honored position to any who were paying attention. He had to adjust his will entirely but now....now he simply wanted away from this place. The palace itself a reminder of a fallen comrade...a lost son. All morning he had meetings with people seeking out the position and all he had seen of that....well ineptitude and greed. None of them had any real large scale business experience or the strength needed to protect themselves and the investments into the company. It was roughly around ten in the morning now and soon tea and breakfast biscuits would arrive. He had worked his way through the line of those applying and found none of them satisfying yet. It was widely known he was offering such a powerful position through out every nation and yet...He would sigh as he flung another resume across the room. None of them measured up to the late Ashitaka. Not a one.

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Village : N/A

Wish upon a star Empty Re: Wish upon a star

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:41 am

Now that Nyguyen was no longer Kage, he had a lot of time on his hands. He kept himself busy by tending to his daughter's training; hunting; fishing; reading and doing his best to prepare for a post-War world. That included dedicating himself to projects of peace and healing. All of these things were noble endeavors but they fell far short of his previous role as Hokage. The former Hokage decided that if he wanted to keep his promise to his father, he'd need to take charge of a project so major that it would extend his reach to everyone on the continent.

Is there any other job except Kage that could afford me such influence?

Nyguyen wanted no senior position in the military of his nation. He was through fighting and he wanted his next cause to be centered around trade, medicine, and/or diplomacy. He lacked the capital and trust to form a global institution of his own and he was unlikely to be hired by another group given his role in the Shinobi World War. Just when the tired Uchiha was about to give up, he had received news that Okane was looking for an Administrator for the Heavenly Emporium. Nyguyen had always been fond of the floating city. It provided a neutral ground during a time of unprecedented violence. Okane had mediated the peace accords between Iwa and Konoha, a service that Nyguyen was very thankful for. He had also been like a second-sensei to Ashitaka with respect to crafting.

Just the memory of his late student sent pangs of regret to Nyg's heart. The boy's skill in the forge was for him what scholarly work was for Nyguyen. A chance to get away from the martial aspect of their profession. A chance to show creativity and genius in a field that wasn't directly connected to how many people you could kill at once. He knew that Ashitaka had been struggling with the trauma of the conflict and he was optimistic that his work at the Emporium could make him whole. Unfortunately, he had thought wrong. The boy died under mysterious circumstances while fighting in the Meteor Wars. Suicide. Murder. Many rumors had been floated but to the Scholar the blame pointed in one direction.

It was my fault.....I pushed him too hard and too fast......he couldn't handle it and now he's dead because of me.

The loss had taken its toll on him, but it did not deter him. Where he had failed Chika and Ashi, he'd usher in a brighter tommorrow for the next generation. He could not simply give up and wallow in pity. He owed a debt to the people of this continent and he had sworn on his father's death bed to pay it back with interest. Okane's opening as Administrator of the Heavenly Emporium offered a once-in-a-lifetime oppurtunity to make good on his promise. And so, Nyguyen gathered his credentials and made his way to Okane's Grand Palace at the Heavenly Emporium.

Nyguyen was wearing black kimono with a black haori jacket over it. The Uchiha Clan crest was emblazoned on the back and he rounded out the look with a pair of black scandals. He'd arrive at the business magnate's front door and politely knock. He was a few minutes early which was good. It gave him time to examine the opulence and phenomenal architecture of the building.

Ashitaka had really outdone himself....

Post by Okane Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:56 pm

Okane was settled into the study though he would idly reach into his desk and pull out a small but ornately carved sherlock pipe made from ivory. Depictions of the Kaguya clan across it marking it. Still he would load it with a funny smelling green herb before finding a match and lighting it. As he inhaled the red burning ember spread across the green and he would slowly inhale before removing his thumb from a small hole on the side. With that done he would remove it from his lips and hold his breath for a moment. Finally finishing his initial smoke by exhaling and resisting the urge to cough. Immediately his head began to feel lighter and his headache would begin to fade. The small cloud of sour smelling smoke rising to the ceiling before fading away into a slight haze. His mind joining that haze slightly as he felt a relief from his ever active mind. The peace summit had started and soon there was a chance business would dwindle slightly. However he suspected that people would still be interested in gathering their arsenal. They would still come to him for his power to add it to theirs. All of them would.

Of course the company was entirely self sufficient but for the masterful work that Okane himself was needed for. For those not seeking ultimate power and simply to increase their arms and ammunitions the company could manage without him. So it was frustrating when he couldn't find someone to handle the business for him and allow him to relax. He had risen to greatness and become a legend but he found little time to entertain it. No one didn't know of him. He was famous to all as a champion of the economy. Especially Suna and Iron.

Elsewhere a butler would answer the door. He was a thin man with a thick moustache. His uniform however was impeccable. Not a single wrinkle and the symbol of the stag over his left breast pocket. The uniform looked almost military in make. Still even his old practiced gaze would widen in shock at who had arrived. He would bow low since it was widely believed that Nyugyen was still the Hokage. The summit knew differently and Okane already had word of it. But to the butler this was an unexpected honor. Without a word he would rise from his bow and turn to lead Nyugen up the carpeted stairs around the Tetsudashi steel decorated chandelier hanging in the center of the room. Appearing to be gold in color and little golden flower petals would seem to shed off of it but fade before making it very far. Giving the entry way a mythical feel. Nyg would be led to the study where the butler would knock before a simple "Come in." could be heard from within. The door would open revealing the study before Okane would smile. The smell of his herb still lingering in the air. However he did not rise to greet his guest but instead remained seated with a smile.

"My my this is a surprise. Out of everyone I expected today you were certainly not on that list. A pleasure though. Please have a seat. Oh Gerard...before you go have some mint tea brought please. You know how my head aches and my lips grow parched. Thank you." His voice was like a hypnotic melody as it had been before and those glowing green eyes even hindered by the herb were filled with thought. Gerard the butler would bow his head and again without a word would close the door to prepare tea.

Stats:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:21 pm

A moustached butler would answer the door. Nyguyen expected as much. Someone as wealthy and powerful as Okane would probably be too busy to answer their own door. The man bowed the second he recognized who was standing before him. The act flattered the former Hokage for a moment before filling him with a sense of shame. He had served as the Nanadaime Hokage to the best of his abilities, but even he could admit his tenure had fallen well short of what he envisioned his legacy being. The butler's dramatic bow reminded him of all the mistakes he made. All the times where he did not live up to the deference his presence now commanded. He didn't utter a word though. He was here to find a new place in the world and he couldn't allow his guilt to hold him back. He entered the palace and followed the butler to Okane's study.

The domicile's interior was as opulent and well-engineered as its exterior. As the two ascended the stairs, Nyguyen caught himself looking around in awe. Okane's taste for luxury permeated every aspect of the Emporium so it was only logical that it extended to his own home. When the butler opened the door to the study, Nyguyen was immediately bombarded with the smell of devil's lettuce. The man's nostrils flared as the offending odor caught him off guard.

Reefer?!

Nyguyen recognized the smell. How could he not? A few of his fellow Jounin had partaken in the habit but he himself never indulged. He had recently caught his daughter smoking the substance and gave her such a chastising that for once he got through to her. There would be no inhaling in his household. Although the product offended his more conservative sensibilities, he stiffened his upper lip and vowed not to react too adversely. This was Okane's home and a man was king in his own home. If he wished to smoke to alleviate the countless stresses of his job, who was the Hokage to judge? He himself liked a glass of whiskey at the end of a particularly rough day.

He stood before the business magnate with his hands clasped behind his back. Okane had not risen to receive him and some might take that as an insult. Nyguyen Uchiha was feeling particularly humble in the wake of his student's death so he refused to take it personally. Instead, he bowed and returned the man's smile.

"It was a spur of the moment decision...but as I drew closer my resolve hardened. I think you'll find my application quite competitive"

Nyguyen accepted his invitation to sit down and folded his hands in front of him. The interview was set to begin now and he was doing his best to be untroubled by the smoke still lingering in the air.

Post by Okane Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:28 pm

Okane would smile as he visibly watched the man stiffen. Ahh yes he seemed a little rigid after all. The rumors of him seemed true. At least the ones that could be considered to have any real merit. The man had been considered a warmonger in the past by some. However such details mattered little to Okane. After all his business profited heavily during times of war. However some considered his business immoral. He wondered if this man that stiffened at the mere scent of his herb would be a good fit. However that wouldn't deter him from continuing to discuss business. Personal matters rarely did. He was competing on a whole different level from most people. If he had a look at a villages finances he figured he would be about on par. If not superior to those numbers. Still those glowing green eyes would regard the man as he spoke before taking a seat. Once he did Okane would reach forward and tap his desk. A seal spreading from his finger tip across the table before a fifth of 52 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky would seem to appear in a small puff of smoke with two glasses.

Okane would smile as he would pour himself a glass before raising a brow as if in question. His reports said this man was keen to his whiskey as a comfort drink and he was looking to make him comfortable. If the man acknowledged it in any way Okane would pour him a glass as well before setting the bottle down and collecting his own glass. Holding it under his nose a moment before sipping at the golden liquid. WIth a hum he would settle back into his chair a moment. An amused smile on his face.

"Competitive. What a word. Although I would say it over simplifies your qualifications. There is no doubt in my mind a man of your stature could manage my company. That said there are some concerns. First...we don't discriminate against who we do business with. Short of them actually being a terrorist. My business will sell to anyone and that must remain a constant. Damien was a man much like myself but his influence was mostly attached to one country. A country that in the end failed to defend him. Make no mistake our own technology rivals what his was. As well as his widow being a partner in my business. I intend to remain neutral and hopefully a little more protected. Your duties would be managing the company and making sure all the upkeep was handled. Including employee payment." He would pause as a sly smile spread across his soft lips. "There would be a large amount of compensation and a couple of standards I would be setting of course. Though there is one other thing I would like to bring up before we really start..... Did you know Masaru was a relative of mine? I didn't either until just before the war. A distant cousin mind you but related all the same. How do you suppose that should make me feel about you my good sir?"

Stats:

Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:57 pm

Okane seemed to be taking great pleasure in the former Hokage's discomfort. This ticked Nyguyen off but he hid it well. Fortunately, the black man's mood improved considerably when his host conjured a glass of fine whiskey. He was no expert in spirits, but he could tell that the vintage and make of the dark liqueur was of superior quality. He grinned knowing that Okane must have had a pretty impressive intelligence network if he knew of his proclivities. Nyguyen wasn't an open drinker and only those close to him knew of his fondness for whiskeys, cordials, and bourbons.

"Its always a pleasure to meet a man who appreciates fine spirits"

If a glass was poured for him, he'd accept it and give it a light sip. He couldn't afford to get tipsy at a meeting like this, but it would be rude not to indulge. Besides, he really did like whiskey. He inhaled the aroma of the Malt and the second it hit his tongue, he was able to confirm its quality. It was smooth going down and filled him with a gentle warmth when it hit his belly. Fine whiskey indeed.... Nyguyen set the glass down and turned his attention to Okane.

The Lord of the Emporium immediately recognized that he was qualified for the job. However, when he mentioned that he had concerns, Nyguyen made sure to listen closely. He insisted that the Emporium be kept neutral. Nyguyen didn't flinch when he mentioned Damian and he expected the man to make a larger point about the Fall of Moonspire, but he let the topic pass. Nyguyen knew that by applying for this job, he might have to do business with individuals who had conflicting interests with Konoha and the Uchiha Clan. It was a price he was willing to pay. Tengoku's job was to moderate and account for those individuals and he had faith in his successor's abilities to navigate the complexities of the shinobi world. The same went for his brother-in-law Satomi who was now Uchiha Clan Leader. If Okane wanted him to be an impartial administrator then he'd be happy to oblige.

The compensation wasn't why Nyguyen wanted the job, but it was good to hear that it would be generous. When Okane brought up his relation to Masaru, he raised an eyebrow skeptically. Surely this Grand Merchant had a reason for bringing up the former Tsuchikage. A reason more substantive than just "making conversation." Although he honestly had no outstanding beef with Masaru, he was annoyed that Okane was asking about it. If he was trying to get a rise out of Nyguyen there were better ways to do that. He buried his suspicion and decided to give a diplomatic response to the question.

"I had heard that you were a Tetsudashi and that Masaru was of the same lineage. The subject of your relation never occurred to me and if it did it would have been as insignificant to me then as it is now. I have no quarrel with Masaru...not anymore. Our nations are at peace ever since the Farfour Accords were signed, with your help I might add. Iwa has fulfilled its treaty obligations and now exists as an independent nation. I wish the Third Tsuchikage a speedy recovery so that he might see what his people have accomplished these past few years."

It was a straight PR answer and was a moderately accurate reflection of how Nyguyen felt about Masaru. If Okane wanted his true thoughts on the subject then he'd need more than a fifth of 52 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky.

Post by Okane Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:59 am

Okane would listen with a smile on his face as he casually would let the liquid swirl in his glass ever so slightly. Due to him gently tilting it back and forth. Almost like a pendulum swinging. His glowing green eyes watching the man across from him. Okane seemed rather relaxed with someone holding the power needed to be a hokage..a conqueror and last but not least an Uchiha in front of him. He had heard a great deal about this one and likely he didn't know about any ties to the society. Nozomi's investment was altered under a different name after all. Besides that Okane had the information he was studying about the exclusives and relics kept in Suna at the main company headquarters. Nowhere near the floating city. No official records of any involvement with the society itself. He had been careful about that. Still he would laugh warmly at the PR response before setting his cup down. As he rose from his seat it would appear as if golden flower petals fell from his shoulders. Moving gracefully as if floating around the desk to sit on the edge of it next to his guest. One ankle crossed over the other as his left hand settled in his own lap and his right supported his weight. Well within the mans personal space now.

"I don't know what it is about you ninja from Konohagakure but you are all just so adorable. I can't help but like you. So handsome too. If my information didn't leave me to believe you were straighter than the arrows I make I might just dream of you and me on this desk. However today is business and not pleasure I suppose. So I will say this. I don't care about the Tetsudashi. I don't care about Iwa and I don't care about anything but my company. I built this. Not the clan...not my father. I am inclined to offer you the job. You will of course be free to park the city over Konoha if you wish. Or wherever really. You may hire security for up to fifty percent of the companies income. That fifty percent should include upkeep on everything as well though. The other fifty percent I want invested into minor nations and new company outposts placed there. Anything not spent should be saved within the company. You are also free to choose which minor nations we invest in. So long as they eventually turn a profit. As for your compensation. I will purchase twenty percent of the stocks in your name. That is five hundred thousand ryo a month paid to you automatically as a return on the investment. "

Okane would smile longingly at the rigid man. He didn't flirt with people because of physical features. He didn't care. What he desired was power. Nyg and Kit were both leaders either presently or previously of a village. Holding power both physically and politically. He couldn't lie and state the idea didn't arouse him. Still his left hand would twitch and a much lesser known fact about him would be revealed. As his fingers twitched green chakra strings would dance from his fingertips. Dancing in a mesmerizing design over to his glass he left behind. Lifting it and pulling it to him so smoothly it never disrupted the liquids surface. Placing it in his left hand as the strings faded away. He would sip it once more and hum pleased with the taste. Still his green eyes would shift to the man once more with a smile on his face. This Nyguyen was so strict and rigid. He would do wonderfully professionally but Okane doubted they would have much of a non work relationship.

Stats:

Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:03 pm

He's high.

That was the only logical explanation that Nyguyen could come up with to explain Okane's behavior. The question he had posed was unexpected and even a bit rude, but he was willing to forgive it. When the Stag rose and walked around his desk to sit on the ledge right in front of him. The former Hokage frowned and gave an expression that shouted 'What is the meaning of this?' He said nothing for now though. He knew Okane could be a bit eccentric. Most geniuses were and if he was going to run this man's city then he'd have to put up with the occasional bit of weirdness. What came out of his mouth next, however, was a step too far. He called Konoha shinobi adorable and started to compliment Nyguyen's looks. This coupled with the fact that he was now sitting in front of Nyg and giving the man an upfront view of his body caused the Uchiha to shift in his seat uncomfortably and clear his throat loudly. Just what sort of relationship did Okane hope to pursue with him? If he smoked often and acted this way in meetings then maybe this plan would turn out to be a dud.

When he spoke of making love to Nyg on the desk, the former Hokage jumped out of his seat and the look in his eyes made it clear that Okane ought not continue down his current path. He would never dare strike Okane in his own home, in the Heavenly Emporium no less, but he would not sit by as Okane flirted with him knowing that he was a married man. Porsche would shove those beautiful metallic flowers up his keister if she heard what he had said. Nyg held his tongue for the time being as presumably Okane would move on to business. Okane was offering him the job, a generous salary, the ability to park the Emporium in his home country, and the latitude to invest in ventures around the world. Nyguyen was on the verge of telling the gay/bisexual merchant to never speak to him again, but in the same breath the man had offered him all he wanted and more. Nyguyen didn't cease staring him down though.

Okane likes to play games....He knew I'd react this way but he did it anyways before he offered me the job. Test or not, I should slap a bouquet out of him and bring it home to my darling. What the hell is he going to do about it?

He noticed as Okane brought a glass of whiskey towards himself with a set of chakra strings. Even the way he drank from it was seductive. Nyguyen was conservative but not so traditional as to look down on those with different sexual preferences. The shinobi life was short and a ninja ought to spend it doing the things (and people) that he pleased. He didn't care for such advances though and this being the first time it occurred left him angry and confused. After an awkward and tense silence, Nyguyen spoke while keeping direct eye contact with his new boss.

"Your information with respect to my proclivities is correct. I am happily married to my wife and even if I wasn't....your dreams would remain just that...dreams." Nyguyen would reach to the side of the desk where he had set his whiskey down. Okane was trying to tilt him but he wouldn't be so easily rattled. He raised the glass to his chest and paused. "I accept the terms of your offer Okane and I will be taking you up on your offer to move the Emporium to Konohagakure. I am a family man and being close to them would mean a lot to me" There was of course the geopolitical considerations underpinning such a choice, but he left that unsaid. He was to be a neutral administrator and he didn't want the Iron Prince having cause to think otherwise. Nyguyen clinked his glass against Okane's without even asking for a toast. He had done this to show that while Okane was his "boss" he would not be subservient nor submissive to him in any way beyond business policy. Nyguyen finished off the whiskey and added:

"To business. Just business. And only business."

Post by Okane Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:35 pm

Okane would smile at the reaction but he would not pursue. As much fun as it was making a previous world leader visibly uncomfortable...he was also aware that the power of a Kage was nothing to laugh at. Likely he was on the verge of walking out. Only sticking around because the deal was so lucrative and beneficial for him. Still he would remain quiet as he listened to Nyguyens reply to his offer. It seemed it was all set and done short of some paperwork and signatures. Still Nyguyen would keep some composure after having swiftly stood to his feet as he accepted both the pay offer and the location offer. To Okane though this would be a wonderful choice if it paid off. Nyguyen had a unique perspective of all the minor countries around Konoha. Knowing which ones could turn a profit and which ones to ignore. If the man focused on expanding Okanes business efforts he would bring in a lot more money. If not then he would manage to company all the same and keep it functioning without Okane having to lift a finger. A win win assuming he did his job. Still he was by far the best candidate.

Okane would lift his glass to clink with the mans as he moved to do so. Not a toast but a conclusion of their business. As the man said business and only business. With that said he would be sure to make sure Nozomi's investments were under a pseudonym. Likely the man would frown on Okane funding the Society. Still it was easy enough to do. There was no reason for him to request to meet with any of the investors aside from his business partner. Still Okane would drink the last of his glass before setting it down on the table. Rising to his feet with a happy sigh. Speaking to the man as he smiled. His voice still like silk on the ears as he spoke.

"Ahh yes just business. Though our business is making dreams a reality. Still I will respect your boundaries. Matter of fact I will likely not be around too much. I have a large construction project to oversee in Suna after all. I will have all the paperwork delivered to your new office to review the financials as well as a couple of documents to sign giving you power of attorney. I will also go and make that investment on your behalf right now so you should see the returns next month. Oh yes I should mention this will now be your office. You may continue to live where you do if you like or move your family into the palace. I assure you with the combination of Senju wood and mesh Tetsudahi steel walls.... Well I doubt any one building is more secure. Ta Ta love. Do be good."

With that Okane would turn and seem to almost glide out the door. Heading to the administrative office to make sure the accounts were directed properly. He would donate two million to the purchase of his last twenty thousand stocks for Nyguyen. Once that was done three million would be sent to the project in Suna to craft fifty green houses and fifty rivers. As for his own project....He would order  2 units of Jade ( 6,000 ryo) 1 unit of copper wiring (500 ryo) and two Batteries (10,000 ryo) Total = 16,500 ryo and spend the next three days on a dragoon battery. While that was happening he would spend one hundred thousand ryo making two units of Dune glass and one hundred and thirty two thousand ordering the four units of ebony and converting them into two units of midnight ore. By the time the lot of it was done cooking he would spend the next seven days combining it in his labs to make the Dungeon seed for Suna. Spending a combined total of 248,000 on the dungeon seed to be ready in eleven days, three million on the suna construction project and two million on Nyguyens stocks. So 5,248,000.

Attempted exit
    Started dungeon seed project 11 days
    Bought Nyguyen 20k stocks in the stag emporium
    Bought materials for 50 rivers and 50 green houses
    total spent 5,248,000
    5 posts = 50 exp

Stats:

Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:00 pm

Nyguyen set his whiskey glass down alongside Okane's. The Stag accepted his terms and agreed to respect his boundaries. Flirting with a straight man might be funny in some contexts but flirting with a married straight man was grounds for war. If not by Nyguyen, then certainly by his wife. When Okane mentioned that he was doing a large scale project in Suna, Nyg raised an eyebrow. That was an interesting bit of information. Konoha and Suna's relations were complicated. He suspected them of harboring the Society but during the Great Dying he had no choice but to work alongside them. They were Kiri's allies which made them Konoha's allies by extension. Giving them the benefit of the doubt was necessary if only to use them against the greater foe that was Kumo. With the war drawing to a close, Konoha was free to scrutinize Suna once more. He never fully trusted them, especially after they had conquered the Land of Rivers which was clearly in their sphere of influence.

Nyguyen stopped the train of thought before it could go further. That was not his fight anymore. He was no longer the Hokage. It was Tengoku's responsibility to navigate their relationship with Suna. He'd leave that job to him and would only offer advice and information when it was requested. There was no embargo on Suna and so Nyguyen wouldn't hold it against his new boss if he decided to continue working there. Okane excused himself to prepare the definitive and ancillary documents, but not before offering Nyguyen a chance to move his family into his splendid mansion. Nyguyen had mixed feelings about that. He doubted that his wife would approve. They had built their home in the Uchiha Clan District from scratch and there were so many memories there. Then again, his daughters would love the chance to live in an opulent estate. Nyguyen sighed. It was a conversation for another time.

He didn't smile or react positively to Okane referring to him as "love." He really likes to push the envelope....I guess that's why he so good at what he does..... All the former Hokage offered to the deparing Prince was a curt and semi-skeptical "Nice meeting you as well" Nyguyen lingered in the office for however long it took to get the paperwork done. Once it was complete, he went home to break the news to his family.

Exit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:09 pm