Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

AKIRA AND SENSEI

Beleth

AKIRA AND SENSEI  Empty AKIRA AND SENSEI

Post by Beleth Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:52 am

Akira was sitting down at a restaurant waiting for his sensei to arrive. He was eating clam chowder nice and steamy from the milk of a female Whale. He was recently informed that he was gonna be put in a squad. Not that Akira cared at all for anyone else. He just wanted to be strong so he can serve Kiri.
    Makahshi Kereko
    Makahshi Kereko

AKIRA AND SENSEI  Empty Re: AKIRA AND SENSEI

Post by Makahshi Kereko Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:35 pm

Makahshi swaggered into the restaurant. He had the Executioner's Blade onto his back and a mean scowl on his face. He scanned the restaurant rudely until he found his target. He strode over to Akira and knocked the chowder out from under him. He was clearly enjoying feasting but Makahshi had no use and no room for an genin that did not have the ability to save his own food from his mighty black hand. Akira needed to get used to being alert and ready for combat at any time. This would serve as his first lesson as Makahshi's student. If the strike was successful then the bowl would go careening into the wall before shattering. Clam chowder would be spilt everywhere and in front of him he'd say black man in front of him with a serious frown.

"What the fuck was that?! You have the reflexes of a toddler!" he shouted at Akira. "Do you know who I am?!"

Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    Beleth

Post by Beleth Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:57 am

The clam Chowder flew past up into the air and was place in half, Akira's spoon was being held up in his hand, as he slowly got up and faced the man. He was much taller then Akira. Granted anyone was Akira was just merely five. "Of course I do. You're my sensei." Akira gave him an innocent little smile before speaking. "Interesting enough you should know how to swing big things don't cha?" he asked curiously, his spoon hand clutched as he looked into the eyes of the attacker. "You're an open target with that massive blade? Does it have a name?" he asked curiously.
    Makahshi Kereko
    Makahshi Kereko

Post by Makahshi Kereko Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Akira didn't seem to express anger or shock over the fact that the bowl had been smacked out of his hands. It was at this moment that Makahshi looked at Akira closely and noticed that the student was not merely short but literally a small child. The black man's eyes widened and he was almost overcome with rage instantly. Either the Mizukage or one of his direct subordinates were fucking with him. He had been made to train over a kid who didn't look like he was past the age of 7. Makahshi clenched his fists and slammed it down on the table causing it to crack under the weight of his power. He grabbed it and flung it to the side causing quite the crash. The giant blade on his back dissuaded anyone from telling him anything directly but people began to quickly leave the restaurant. The owner peered at him from behind the counter but said nothing instead he appeared to be silently praying that the Jounin would cease breaking things and just leave. Makahshi stared at Akira who had by now identified him as his sensei. The child was astute and Makahshi recalled that in the shinobi world it was common for some kids to be naturally talented in their craft. He would do well not to underestimate Akira who may prove to be very well stronger than Nozomi. He then proceeded to give Makahshi back talk about wielding buster blades then he had the callous gall to ask if the weapon had a name. Makahshi could forgive his ignorance since he was so young he probably did not know the legends behind the Executioner's Blade but he would not forgive the boy's presumption in asking his sensei a question like that. Also, he failed to address Makahshi with the proper degree of respect. He struck Akira but held back quite a bit. The blow was a simple backhand that would sting but not be too damaging. He needed to judge the child's pain tolerance ASAP lest he accidentally kill him during training.

"Speak when spoken to baby boy!" Makahshi's nickname for Akira came quick and fast similar to how he had designated Nozomi as blondie. "You don't open that mouth unless I ask you a direct question or unless you are about to die! The name of my sword is none of your business! How I swing it is none of your business! The only open target you need to worry about is yourself! When you address me you will refer to me as sensei or sir, failure to do so will result in me personally shoving you back into your mother's stomach to stew for another nine months! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?" Makahshi roared at the boy with a degree of venom that not even Nozomi experienced. He wanted to see if Akira would break down crying so he had an excuse to formally reject him as a pupil.

Beleth

Post by Beleth Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:03 am

He was stuck by the hand of his sensei and looked at him after he had recovered from the hit as he laughed to himself and did so quite out loud. He had a stupid little grin on his body. "Yes sir I understand. No, sir I don't understand one thing. That one would be so stupid as to hold back. Because I am a child. Don't you ever hold back on the people capable of killing you. Now's my turn to prove to you my capabilities. And I don't intend to go easy." After his last word was uttered a thick mist surrounded the area, his foot steps muffled as he took off his ninja shoes, and he would come on top of the back of his sensei, with his hands locked on to his neck. "Easy sensei, I snap necks pretty quickly. Let me assure you. The next time you hold back on someone part of the Hidden Mist Shinobi. Someone who has murdered his own parents. I will make your career a swift end." He licked his earlobe. "I take great pleasure in killing anyone who is disloyal to Kiri or is a fool to hold back because someone is a child." He said. Akira did not let go. He wanted sensei to be proud of him.
    Makahshi Kereko
    Makahshi Kereko

Post by Makahshi Kereko Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:54 am

(What the fuck is wrong with the people in this village lmao?)

Makahshi would have his work cut out for him. The boy gave him backtalk about holding back and insisted that he had the power to kill Makahshi despite the fact that he was a child. The precocious runt saw fit to talk about proving his capabilities. Makahshi had not asked that of him and his outrageous presumptuous nature caused him to be driven to pure rage. Even Nozomi despite her death glares and salt was not so bold as to talk to him like this. Nary a moment had passed before he said he would not go easy on Makahshi when the Jounin punched him in the face at full force. If successful, the blow itself would be more than enough to stun. Makahshi would then attempt to grab the boy by his collar and slam him into the ground until he was bloody and unconscious. The massive disparity in precision and power between a grown Jounin and a childish genin would make the fight child's play. It appeared Akira did not know the meaning of the word pain and that the psychopathic tendencies that had developed in Kiri's youth had not missed him. All the same, he would learn pain and fear. The rest of Akira's actions would become moot if Makahshi had his way. He would toss the five year old over his shoulder and leave the restaurant. The confused patrons that remained would make their own hasty exits shortly afterward.

Stats:

Exit

Beleth

Post by Beleth Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 am

He was knocked out and carried out by His Sensei with him.

(Exit.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:23 pm