Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Resting of the eyes and mind alike

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

Resting of the eyes and mind alike  Empty Resting of the eyes and mind alike

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:38 pm

'Beep...beep...beep...beep' Zenaku was already sitting up on his bed as he listened to the alarm going off beside him. " man why do I even bother setting the alarm if I'm gonna wake up before it goes off. I know I should turn it off but that would mean having to move and I'm not ready just yet man what a drag." Zenaku had been taking it easy at the uchiha compound while he let his eyes heal and rest from his over training them in the usage of learning the susanoo.

He could hear his mother calling for him to come eat breakfast so pulling the covers off his body the young uchiha would slip on his robe that was all black with red clouds which resembled a dark thunder storm. It could just be that he is a uchiha but he always liked the colors black and red but enough of that. Zenaku would open up his door and walked out as he would close his door behind him as he walked into the kitchen where his mother was cooking and his farther was busy reading the morning paper.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Resting of the eyes and mind alike  Empty Re: Resting of the eyes and mind alike

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:33 pm

" goodmorning son I hope your hungry. I'm sorry again about your friend I hope you and her family is doing ok." Zenaku just shook his head in a way to tell her that he did not really wish to talk about it but at the same time to tell her that they was doing good. His mom walked over as she placed a bowl of rice down on a tray that had 3 small fish. She then brought a bowl of soup over and placed it down beside the bowl of rice.

Zenaku started mowing down on the food before him. " How is your missions going son, I hope your representing this family and clan with honor.?" Zenaku farther would say to him as he would flip though the pages of his paper. " of course farther I have nothing but upmost respect for this clan and family and wish only the best for it. I been completing my missions with swiftness and accuracy." Zenaku said to his dad as he would continue to finish his meal. Once he finished his breakfast the young uchiha would head back up to his room and changed his clothes then after that he would walk out side to get some fresh air in the morning.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Resting of the eyes and mind alike  Empty Re: Resting of the eyes and mind alike

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:27 pm

Stepping outside zenaku took in a deep breath of the fresh air of the out side world. Zenaku could start to feel the strength returning to his eyes which was good cause he needed to get back to training his susanoo, so far he only knew of 3 others who had access to the mangekyo sharingan, the first was was the former hokage and his friend nyg uchiha, the second was none other then the captain of the ambu black ops Saito uchiha and lastly besides him self was kimiko uchiha.

Zenaku could not wait until his eyes finished healing cause he really needed to get back to his training or else he was going to get rusty.

(Exiting thread) thread 1/2 finished regained 1+ from susanoo training.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:09 pm