Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Broken Dreams And Families [Training]

Dahlia Fedcon
    Dahlia Fedcon

Village : Konohagakure

Broken Dreams And Families [Training] Empty Broken Dreams And Families [Training]

Post by Dahlia Fedcon Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:42 am

“When is everyone coming home mom?” Her young cousin asked as Dahlia could see a younger version of herself standing beside him looking up to a younger version of her mother.

‘He’s not coming back, it's okay…’ Her young self said in her head as both her mother and her aunt whipped around in sadness and frustration.

“Oliver for the last time I don’t know damn it!”
    ‘There’s still a chance Dahlia!’ Both women screamed at their children making both tear up.

Oliver ran from the room crying, leaving his mother to close her eyes in defeat and covering her mouth with her hand as she silently cried into it. While her younger self stared up at her mother with an emotionally numb face and dead eyes making her mother step back a little.

‘I saw it…’ Her younger self calmly stated making her mothers eyes grow wider. ‘I saw it happen… He’s dead… but its okay... ‘

Her mother looked like she wanted to help her somehow but didn’t know how… while also looking at her daughter in fear due to her reaction to witnessing her own fathers death right in front of her own eyes.

‘I’m going to protect us all… so it’s going to be okay’ She spoke again.

‘Dahlia… baby you’re 5….you can’t-...’ She tried to find the right words.

‘Then I guess we’ll all see papa again soon…’ Her younger self turned grabbing her fathers old scroll he kept of some ninja arts before walking away leaving her mother looking mortified.

Dove skipped over with a giggle holding her hand up.

‘Whooooah whoah wait… this should be in the deep storage. Pesky Oliver bringing up old repressed memories.’ She snorted as Yasu walked through with a broom and swept the floor until they and her mother vanished from her imagination leaving just her sobbing aunt.

It was happening all over again… wasn’t it…?

She frowned, her brows slipping away from the hallway where she had been lurking to head up to the roof. She made her way to her tent grabbing her mother’s old journal shuffling around some scrolls before she noticed the scrolls Tengoku had given her the first time they had met. Her eyes softened a bit before pocketing them. She needed to practice those jutsus… But later. She looked at the book with frowned brows.

‘You know we already know enough to piece together what's going on with them roughly. There’s nothing more we can do with the book.That and some things should be left buried, Dahlia.’ Yasu warned in a stern but concerned manner.

“I want to. To know.” Dahlia said out loud rather than in her head before opening the book.

Crime after crime eluded to. Commplents on how Dahlia so quickly learned and how brave her father was, while also stating how stupid she found him. SO simple minded. Mentions of late night stargazing. Late night fights. And then finally his death…

“I understand trauma can do alot to someone but how she acted? She's 5…” It was about her. “Did I raise her wrong? Did she just come out wrong? What if this is just the start? Karena said to just give her time and a chance but… she didn’t see her. She did… hear her. What if she has to fight one day… and…”

Dahlia’s brow twitched… before closing the book and got up to head to the door only for an illusion of her father to block the door.

‘Dahlia… you need to stop.’ He said firmly as she slowly looked from the handle up to his towering figure with a twitching eye that tears freely streamed down from.

“I need to know.” She said firmly back through a tense jaw and clenched teeth.

‘It’s destroying you and you know it. Your mother warned you about what may happen if the truth came out. Yes no family is perfect but you can’t keep destroying your memories with-’

“THE TRUTH!?!” She screamed out at him baring her teeth as she did so with wide eyes and frowned brows. “The fact that I’m apparently a monster in hiding and that's probably why everyone HATES ME? Or at least enough to the point where mom keeps ditching the family to steal shit she doesn’t need to anymore?! WELL!?”

He stared silently down at her as tears streamed down her face and her fists trembled along with the rest of her body.

‘Dahlia…’ He said softly to her with a frown.

“You see me papa…” She held her hands out to both sides as Dove and Yasu appeared on either side of her. “It’s becoming quite clear that I likely picked up yours and mom's worst traits… I'm a fire that destroys everything and is bound to burn out sooner or later… And everyone is slowly leaving… and not coming back. I need to know why she's going….”

‘You know why…’

“I still want to see it for myself.” She said calmly; her rage slowly grew to a refined calm anger.

A silent anger. He looked down silently before she walked up touching his hand on the door.

“Please go… You’re dead…. You’re not coming back… and it’s okay....” She said calmly before his form vanished from ehr imagination.

She opened the door and left Yasu and Dove up there as she made her way to her mother’s room. There she sat reading the journals. More of the same… More concerns… more theft. More everything. But one thing became clear. She did believe Dahlia could help pay, but didn’t want her too. Due to her age, as well as her being an unknowing pass to keep going out to steal. To feel the rush of it all. Then be thanked for ensuring the family survived, and thrived one more time… She closed the book as she noticed her Aunt standing by the door with puffed up tired eyes and wet cheeks. Dahlia lowered the book calmly before sliding it back into its place.

“I know why you didn’t want me reading them…” She said calmly as she stared forward at the old family photo of them all right before her father died.

Everyone is smiling. Even her mother and father… had this been all lies too.

“Do you think I’m a monster too…?” She asked without looking at her.

“Dahlia no.” She said sadly walking over. “I think you needed your parents… and… and they weren’t able to be there for you. You always put yourself to such a high standard and… I should have stepped in to help sooner but it wasn’t my place… It should have been your mother’s.”

“Even if it was, she wouldn’t have done anything… I was a lost cause after all. She was just waiting for me to break enough so that she didn’t have to fix me anymore.” Dahlia said as a silent tear rolled down her face.

“Dahlia you know that's not true, your mother wasn’t perfect but she still loved you.” Her aunt insisted on kneeling down in front of her.

“How do you love something you're scared of?” She asked, finally looking down at her.

“Its… its not simple but she did love you Dahlia.” She went to hold Dahlia’s hand only for Dahlia to get off the bed to leave the room.

“I need to go train… I’ll make sure to bring home some Ryo too…” She said leaving her Aunt there as she lowered her head into her hands letting Dahlia leave.

Dahlia left outside wiping the tears from her face before feeling the imaginary hands of Yasu and Dove gently patting her back in support. She still had them. They’d never leave her… She made her way to her usual spot in the forest where Yasu leaned up against a tree that Dove hung from a branch. Lighting rod.

She shifted her body into a battle stance at the center of the trees looking forward to the scroll she had pinned to a tree in front of her to see. Raiton chakra flows through you, moving to your will bringing it to life. Respect it and it will obey you. She imagined the chakra flow without her turning to electricity. A force that was so well diverse and just as powerful. She moved it throughout her body.

Slowly she channeled it outwards from her body to electrocute it. The smell of the grass burning under her feet filled the air. Every breath. Every blink. She shifted into another battle stance maintaining the electricity. She opened her eyes darting forward towards a tree that she leapt onto taking a few steps before back flipping off it, extending her hand out to touch the tree before sending out the lighting through her hand into the tree. The bark split as the electricity pierced into it leaving nothing but smoke, and a burnt mark on the tree.

She panted as she looked to the mark pulling her hand away from the hot tree. That move had been one she had been trying to do for the past month with her Tanto. And finally she managed to do it, Tanto or not. She looked to the tree next to her to check the scrolls. Young Lighting was next. It was a similar concept, but centered on one of her hands alone for a single strike. Simple enough. She took in a deep breath calming her heart rate. It was funny how easily things seemed to come when she was emotionally drained. Without the constant lingering in her own mind and emotions it was so much easier to manage her chakra. It was all just about the manipulation of where to move it. She still needed to pick up more speed on the front but that was something she could refine with time.

She then focused on ehr chakra. She focused it into her arm as she converted it into Raiton Chakra. She held her hand out in front of her as it started to spark. She fueled in a bit more before it slowly formed into more noticeable sparks. Suddenly Dove moved to strike her. Dahlia moved to dodge as she tried to keep the jutsu focused and maintained. She moved to strike several times but each time Dove dodged with a laugh.

With the last strike right before she was about to strike Dove she moved out of the way. When her arm was fully extended that time she released the electricity into a single burst of electricity.
    She panted a little as Dove clapped, and Yasu gave her a simple nod. Alright. She got those two down. She supposed it was about time she worked on some of her own new jutsus she's been meaning to work on now.

OOC:

Jutsu’s learned:

[Official Jutsu's Learned]

Everything in this color is training for Lighting Rod, 175 Words should be dedicated in total to it.

Everything in this color is training for Young Lighting, 227 Words should be dedicated to this in total.

94 / 110 Chakra Points

Post 1

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:27 am