Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

The Great Uchiha clan meeting of 939 AS.

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

The Great Uchiha clan meeting of 939 AS.  Empty The Great Uchiha clan meeting of 939 AS.

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:19 pm

It was now time, zenaku Uchiha walked into the halls of a all to familiar place. Zen had not been in these halls for many years now. The last time he was here he was just a Genin or had just became a chunin and he was still young and not much experience. But times have changed and with it so has he, Nyg death and akirio betraying his clan had left a large scar on the clan as a whole.

Many Uchiha have long passed away since the last clan meeting and others have abandoned there duty to not only the clan but there village as well. This has left the clan without any clan leader which can not be allowed so it was time to pick a new leader as well as tell the clan about a few problems that has happened in the recent times.

Zenaku went and took a seat at one of the high seats as he was next to one of the elders that if he remembered right was one of nyg Uchihas family. As the clan meeting would soon come about he watched as people started pooling into the hall like ants to left out food. He knew that with how many Uchiha there where it would take a little while for them to all amass to the halls.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Genjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

The Great Uchiha clan meeting of 939 AS.  Empty Re: The Great Uchiha clan meeting of 939 AS.

Post by Yuichi Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:18 pm

This would be the first Uchiha clan meeting that Yuichi had ever actually come to. He knew that it would be going on, and initially he was not going to arrive. He had no time to ask if Kanara would be here or not. He hoped that she would, because Yuichi didn't know many other Uchiha, and he didn't even live in the Uchiha clan district. The only person here that he recognized right away was somebody he had briefly seen creating an enormous samurai out of chakra, who was apparently one of the head Uchiha.

What eventually convinced him to arrive was a letter arriving at his home requesting that he made an appearance. Seeing as he didn't even live in the Uchiha district, the implications were that he was supposed to be here. He doubted that it mattered, but he felt guilty about not coming. So, here he was.

Yuichi found a nice little corner to huddle into and read a book about psychology. It was quite interesting, and he believed that it would help him develop his genjutsu and get better use out of psycho mind transmission. His future plans required him to master this jutsu, as well as accumulate as much knowledge of human nature as possible.

Village : N/A

The Great Uchiha clan meeting of 939 AS.  Empty Re: The Great Uchiha clan meeting of 939 AS.

Post by FROSTCestrell Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:41 am

Kanara hesitantly entered the room, taking a look around it. WHile she didnt know many uchiha there, she couldnt bother too much to even try to find people she knew, aside from a selceted handfull. After a short while she spotted him. Yuichi. Beelining inbetween the other uchiha clan members with ease she finally reached him, taking a seat next to him as she greeted him.

"Hey there... I hoped you would be here... do you know what all this is about?"

Pointing to the rest of her clan she looked at his book at the same time, reading enough to ask him a question about it.

"Training again, huh? What for?"

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:27 pm

Zenaku sat there as he watched as the great Uchiha hall started to fill up tho it did not seem very lively. He honestly could not blame them after what went down in the last Uchiha clan meeting three years ago. Zenaku could remember it like it was yesterday, akihero was still alive and was the current clan leader back then.

Kimiko was also still a active member of the village and there clan. Nyg was still alive as well, but then akihero was arrested and killed for treason then kimiko got mad and left the village. Nyg then became the new clan leader but he then went and died as well. This left the clan with no clan leader so things was gonna have to change.

Zenaku stood up once all the members had arrived in the great hall as he needed to greet his fellow Uchiha since he had called this meeting.

" Hello fellow Uchiha, it's a great pleasure to see you all again and to see those I have not meet before. My name is zenaku Uchiha, I am the one who called this meeting. I shall try not to take up your time for to long. There are a few things on the agenda that need to be discussed."

Zenaku mentioned to the other uchiha sitting in the great hall.

Spoiler:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:04 pm

As he sat reading his book, he noticed Kanara among the crowd. She saw him at around the same time. He was pleased to see somebody that he actually knew among a crowd of strangers. It seemed Kanara felt the same, as she walked over and sat down beside him, inquiring what the meeting was about.

"I imagine that it has something to do with Nyg's death. He was the head of the clan which means that somebody else will need to be elected."

She then posed a question about what he was reading. Yuichi told her about it. "It is a book about psychology, it should help me with my genjutsu. I have also been looking into famous people, fashion trends... you know stuff that doesn't matter to most shinobi."

Networking was an important part of what Yuichi intended to do, as was keeping up with trends or at least knowing about them. He did finally have the cash together to start his business, which meant that all of the previous topics would become relevant in the near future.

Shortly after his explanation of his reading, one of the Uchiha who seemed important stood in front of the room and started to address the other Uchiha. He introduced himself as Zenaku Uchiha. He was the other person that Yuichi remembered helping out fighting the giant beast at the HE. He could conjure up a giant samurai, along with Satomi, who Yuichi knew from a past experience.

He claimed that he had several things that he needed to address, and the other Uchiha watched him speak with great interest. Yuichi closed his book and shifted into a more comfortable position.

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:23 pm

Hearing yichis explainaition, many things now made sense for Kanara. The death of the clan leader certainly was somehting that needed adressing and getting a new leader too. Not that she cared about that at all. She didnt know that nyg was also an uchiha, even less that he was the clan head. For all she knew she didnt have too much contact to other uchiha except Yuichi and the people that took her in when she was little. Answering and asking him now she said:

"How did tnyg die? And when exactly? I didnt hear that..."

Thinking shortly, she added: "But why would you try to learn such things if you dont cant use them at shinobi?"

While it certainly made sense that he was reading about psychology, it didnt make sense to her that he was aiming for people that werent shinobi with his genjutsu. Getting reminded shortly by his saying "genjutsu" Kanra shyly looked at the ground as she asked him more quiter and with a sad tone in her voice:

"D-.. did you find a way to help me mith my dreams by now maybe?" Pausing for a short while she bit her lip. She wanted to tell Yuichi that they actually had gotten worse, but it didnt seem fair to her to put pressure on him in that kind of way. Keeping her gaze on Yuichi, Kanara disregarded the person speaking at the front for now, not knowing that it was indeed her sensei that was standing in front of the Uchiha.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:52 pm

The whole room suddenly went quite as zenaku spoke up, it was kinda of a eerie feeling. Now that the room had went silent zenaku Uchiha now had complete control over the hall.

( Ok now that I have introductions out of the way it is time to get this clan meeting under way. Now I know the last three years have been hectic and chaotic but that just seems to be how is Uchiha opiate now a lot of you probably already know this but for those that don't I will tell you. About a six months ago our former clan leader akihero Uchiha was found guilty of treason and was executed which left our clan with a leader. Unfortunately in this circumstances one of our own Kimiko Uchiha decided to leave the village which branded her as a rouge ninja meaning any one of chunin or higher has orders to try and capture her alive if all possible and bring her back for sentencing. "

Zenaku took a pause so that everyone could take time to let what he already told them to sink in. He could already start to hear the mummers from in the stands and hall. He understood that this was a lot to take in.

" Next it is a unfortunate thing to have to say but a few months ago we lost our hokage and clan current clan leader nyg uchiha, he was a friend, a teacher, a historian, a parent, some ones child and some ones lover. He shall be dearly missed by all who knew him as he tried his best to befriend every one both from his clan and his village. He was killed fighting off the ten tailed bijuu so he shall be remembered as a hero."

Zenaku paused once more to wipe a tear from his eye as he remembered his friend and mentor. But they needed a new clan leader and as such he was the best option to do it, he was not gonna become the leader for personal reasons but as a way to grow his clan and lead them to higher peeks.

" With nyg uchiha the clan leader now gone it leaves a empty space that needs to be filled so I zenaku Uchiha will be taking over as our new Uchiha clan leader. If any one has any issues with this then you better speak your mind now or forever shut your mouth. "

Zenaku would sit down as every one could process what had just happened, he already knew that some people might not like this but he did not care.

( Zenaku claimed the Uchiha clan leader spot.)

Spoiler:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:24 pm

"You were at the HE I'm amazed you didn't hear about it," Yuichi told her. He closed his book as he finished talking so that he could listen to Zenaku speak. "He died a hero. He fought the Kujuri or whatever to the death. News has spread all over the world, so it's amazing you didn't know."

Yuichi was often forgetful, but he just couldn't rap his brain around the fact that she didn't have Nyg's face burned into her brain. Satoshi at least made sense, as there was more time to loose track of information, but Nyg was hokage until somewhat recently. Anyway, Yuichi listened to both Zenaku and Kanara speak at him. Zen didn't seem to be revealing any big surprises just yet, so Yuichi whispered impatiently when she was done asking questions.

"I didn't find anything just yet, but I have a few idea's in mind. I would not worry about it for now, we are supposed to be quiet."

Zenaku revealed that he was claiming the title of leader of the Uchiha clan, and had done so quite rudely. Yuichi was suprised to see that nobody contested him if this was a common occurrence. You could not have a non-diplomatic clan head. No matter how famous. But then, people smarter than him had put this guy in charge, so who was he to judge.

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:02 am

Kanara didnt bother answering yuichis explaination about nyg. She knew he was Hokage, sure, but not that he had died. WHen se was in the heavenly emporium, she didnt bother too much about information of any kind until the attack commenced and she had been forced to fight for her life. But then again, she wasnt too interested in most things anyways to begin with.

Hearing Yuichi now whisper his answer in an impatient tone, Kanaras shoulders visibly sunk down. While she didnt think he actually had been able to bring anything forth yet, she had hoped he did. That and the fact that in this moment he seemed more annoyed about Kanaras appearance then happy, made her mood go down steeply. Lokking further into the ground she sunk down in her chair as she whispered in a sad an apologetic voice: "I see... sorry for asking."

Still not paying too much attention she heard the phrase that whoever was standing at the podium, claimed the uchiha clan leader spot. Good for them, Kanara thought as she waited. She didnt think too much of the uchiha in general, even less about who was leading it. That being said, as long as it wouldnt have great effects for her, she would be fine with whoever. Also the person that claimed it must have had some kind of reputation and likely the skills too, judging from the silence that established itself in the room, as well as the absence of anyone objecting.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Uchiha Yui
    Uchiha Yui
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Uchiha Yui Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:55 am

Yui had been depressed ever since that day, the rage and anger she felt as Nyg sacrificed himself for others, at what cost, her village had now become much weaker. They had the new kage but sometimes she felt she could not trust this man, maybe it was her paranoia as an Uchiha but she rarely trusted anyone anyways. She would enter right before Zen announced he was taking over as leader of the clan, she really did not care who was in charge. She had things to say and that was the revenge they needed to start focusing on, the traitors to the village and those that abandoned the clan, those people needed to be hunted down and eliminated.

"Well now that this discussion is over it's time to get to the point, Nyg died for nothing, and this village could care less about our clan. The amount of betrayal toward our clan as well as former members that have simply been ignored is sickening. So LEADER what do you plan to do about this, will you just sit and speak big words and do nothing, let our clan's strength fade to nothing, or will we finally go after those that have hurt our clan. I for one personally tired of us just accepting the village's treatment of the clan, some in higher positions fear us and encourage discontent in the clan."

She sure made her being there known as her eyes glowed red with her Sharingan on, not just anyone either one that would shock the entire room. She had an eye you only could get from personally watching your loved one die. The anger she felt was real as she stared over the room, she had been too peaceful and quiet for far too long. This finally woke her up to realize the state of the clan and village, they let everyone walk all over them, it was time to make changes.
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:56 pm

As zenaku was speaking to the clan and claiming the high seat of the table he felt a familiar chakra enter the room. Looking towards the entrance of the hall he saw yui Uchiha enter the clan meeting, it now seemed like every one was here except for his mentor sato Uchiha the former hokage and a former clan leader of the Uchiha. After she had entered she spoke up to the clan which was the first person to speak up in this meeting so far besides him self. She spoke from grief and a broken heart, she felt like the clan had been disrespected and not taken seriously. At the same time she felt like that there was people who needed to be taken care of and he probably had a good idea of who she was talking about.

" Hello yui Uchiha it's good to see you again tho I wish it was in a better place then a clan meeting. I wish to tell you that I'm sorry for your loss, nyg meant a lot to all of us who knew him but I know he meant a lot more to you. So I understand your feeling of grief and wanting payback for those who have wronged us. As the new clan leader I do have plans to settle these affairs. Tho to say that Nyg died for nothing is not true, he felt that he had to fight the beast in order to protect what he saw as precious to him and so to me that makes him a hero for he had power and tried to do something which was better then someone with power sitting and doing nothing. As for others matters of them which is Kimiko. Those are our  main priority at the time being, kimiko being priority number 1. And finding out who stole from the leaf as number 2. As for any thing relating to the land of water we do nothing to them for time being cause they are currently allies to the leaf and I will be damned if we start a war with Kiri over revenge. I know like any one else here that is a Uchiha that the village fears the Uchiha but I do not blame them, there have been to many times and instances where a Uchiha did bad things but if we do not try to change there minds about us then the cycle of hate will continue to roll on until one day things could get ugly and I would hate to see that happen. It's like the saying goes a eye for a eye will just leave the whole world blind. But if any one wishes to speak there mind on these matters then please do so "

Zenaku would say as he sat down to allow any of the other Uchihas to stand and make any comments. He already knew that yui would still have things on her mind and he was ready to listen and try to handle it like any leader would.

Last edited by Jin Misukage on Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Spoiler:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:05 pm

Zenaku did an acceptable job attempting to address the concerns of the woman, who Zenaku called Yui. He failed to answer one of the main concerns brought up, Kimiko Uchiha. Yuichi was going to stay quiet about it, but the tone of both participants in this discussion got to him. First, Yui was extremely disrespectful to the former head of the clan, and seemed to blame Konoha for their problems, and Zenaku did exactly what she would be expecting him to do which was talk around it and do nothing to actually address the problems. Yuichi sat there and let the feeling build up until it became unbearable and hew stood up to speak.

"Some in higher positions try to sow discontent. Are you serious? Isn't that exactly what you are doing? You want something done about all of the problems the clan is facing? Let's do something about it here and now. We will put together a team. We'll get the Hokage's permission to seek our missing clan member and bring them to justice, and we'll earn his trust over time. I can help put together this team, I have resources. We do not even need to rely on the people of the leaf, all we have to do is gather the resources from within the clan. I am willing to take part in this. We will all need to arrive at a consensus about what is to be done however."

Yuichi looked at Kanara and gestured for her to follow him. He stood up and pushed his way through the seated people until he stood in the isle. He removed a scroll from his pouch and began to approach the council of people gathered up front.

"In order to do this effectively, it is important to make a list of people who wish to actively participate in the tracking of Kimiko as well as formal reasons we would like to do so, this scroll will then be delivered by whoever you see fit, Lord Zenaku Uchiha."

He laid out one scroll and wrote his name down.  

He laid down another scroll next to it. "This will be for any issues that those present believe warrants discussion, as well as suggested solutions to problems we currently face as a clan."

Finally, he looked Zenaku in the eyes and spoke directly to him. "I wish to make it very clear that I respect your opinion as a leader, and I do not wish to detract from your authority. Until you are used to your new leadership position, you will need assistance, and I am here to offer that. However, I strongly believe that one thing in particular is important for the future of the Uchiha clan, and that is strengthening our bond to the leaf. Bringing one of our own to justice is a necessary step in this."

Post by FROSTCestrell Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:02 pm

While Kanara didnt remember or know the new person that arrived and interfered with the clan meeting, she noticed how much discontent her arrival produced within the gathered people. Hoping to come out of this conflict without chhosing sides she lowered herself deliberately, in a futile attempt to become one with her chair.

By the time Yuichi got up however, her hopes were shattered. Feeling the watching eyes of dozens of uchiha clansmen in the room, Kanara simply tried to stare back at them while yuichi gave his speech. While he certainly had a few good points, and in general Kanara agreed to him, she didnt like that Yuichi offered himself as voluntary. Even less so that he stepped towards the council of older uchiha in the middle of the room and gestured her to follow.

As Kanara followed him with a blank stare, she shuffeled after him, using the space he forcefully had made by pushing through the seated people. By the time he was at the very top and presented a scroll to the elders, as well as Zenaku, she slightly leaned down to Yuichi and whisepered in his ear, asking: "Whats with this Kimiko anyways? Why do you want to find her? I dont want to write to hunt someone down who i dont know what they did." As she stood motionless next to him, trying to be both looking professional, as well as trying hard to not stand out.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Innocence Uchiha
    Innocence Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Innocence Uchiha Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:43 pm

Nyguyen Uchiha may have died but his legacy still lived on. It was present in the determination on Juniper's face as she sat seated next to Zenaku. She would be the "Elder" that Zen was thinking of and while it might be an accurate description of her influence within the Clan as Nyg's sister and wife to Satomi, she'd resent the geriatric implication. She'd sit there listening quietly as Zenaku governed the meeting and took on the mantle of Clan Leader.

Nyg's spirit was also in Yui's heart. The young woman he had raised under his roof and loved as though she were his own flesh and blood. His adopted daughter always had a fiery and protective spirit. One of the last things she had told him before his demise was that she had loved him. The evidence of that fact was now born in her eyes in the form of the Mangekyou Sharingan. The former Hokage's presence could also be felt in the silent tension of Mercedes's posture. The newly minted Konoha Jounin had taken up a position in the rear of the convention hall. She was leaning with her back against the wall and her arms crossed. Yui wasn't the only one to have been given a dark gift by the historian's passing. Nyguyen's eldest daughter wasn't as flashy though. That didn't mean that she couldn't understand Yui's anger. The maid had worshipped the ground her father had walked on and to hear the people of the Clan speak so blithely without any action plan was a bit irritating. Mercedes herself was a torrent of emotions. She was angry that her father had foolishly sacrificed himself for an ungrateful world. She was sad that she wouldn't get to see him sitting in that chair he was so fond of, reading yet another history tome. She was worried that her family wouldn't be able to withstand the grief of losing him. She was restless to get revenge on the likes of Kimiko and the Society. However she had always been better at controlling her emotions. Probably the best in her family. That also paradoxically made her the strongest, or at least she liked to think so. She kept still and said nothing. Instead, she looked at Yui with a bit of approval in her eyes. There was something about these clan meetings that encouraged people to challenge the status quo and she was glad to see that Yui was carrying her father's torch in that regard.

Innocence was not so approving. She had gone with Yui as her mother was not up to the task of attending such an event. The last Uchiha Clan Meeting was absolutely rancorous. People were accused of treason, fights broke out, there was yelling and all kinds of vicious insults. Porsche was in no mood to endure that kind of instability. She was still grieving her husband's death. She cried often, was constantly dressed in black and rarely smiled anymore. She had lost her one and only, and there was little for her to live for except her own children. Since Porsche had stayed home, if Innocence wanted to go then she'd need to have Yui as her chaperone. She was still a bit uncomfortable about what she had learned about Yui the night of Mercedes's Promotion Party. She had planned on using it to blackmail Yui but after her dad died, it didn't sit right with her. She was mischievous, but not evil. Yui was obviously taking it as hard as any of them and she wouldn't do that to someone she considered family. Still, the fact that Yui had harbored feelings for him made her confused and uncertain as to where she stood with the maid. She hadn't spoken to Yui about it and instead avoided her. She had been silent all the way up until when they arrived at the meeting. A tad bit late but Innocence wasn't one to care.

The genin was wearing her usual lab outfit. She had been working harder on her experiments recently and it showed. She had planned on observing in silence when Yui kicked off their arrival by calling out the new Clan Leader. Innocence looked at Zenaku and realized that she recognized him. Her father was very fond of him and he'd probably be pleased to see that he was taking control of the clan's affairs. When Yui berated him for making a mockery of her Dad's memory, she gave Yui a dirty look. She resented her statement that he had "died for nothing." He sacrificed himself for us all! For the Clan! For the Village! For the world! Innocence had seen the Indaina Kujira with her own eyes. They had been evacuated from the village safely but not before the monstrous Bijuu had made its appearance. It was the most frightening thing she had ever seen in her life and he had died fighting it. That was not "nothing."

Innocence didn't necessarily disagree with the rest of Yui's points though. She didn't like the way most Konoha-Nin looked at the Uchiha. They usually feared or hated them, sometimes both. She knew her father would always try to reconcile with them for the sake of the village, but there had to be limits. Apparently Chikamatsu Hyuuga was one of those limits. Innocence wanted to chime in but she was a bit self-conscious about her lisp. She didn't care about decorum only what people would say if they heard one of Nyguyen's daughters talking like a cartoon character. So she simply crossed her arms and pouted like she did at the last Clan Meeting.

Fortunately, Yuichi said exactly what she was thinking. He was so eloquent and he had always been kind to her. Unlike most kids her age, he accepted her. He treated her with respect despite her speech impediment and he was so strong. If it wasn't for his occasional lessons, she'd probably have flunked out of the academy for good. She smiled at him but didn't wave. From where he was, he would see her prominent gap tooth and know that she supported him. This was still a clan meeting though so she had no intention of going full fangirl. Besides the part of the adoring fan wasn't even her style. Innocence listened as Yuichi pitched his plan to Zenaku. He wanted to put together a team of shinobi to hunt down Kimiko. Innocence heart began to beat quickly as she wondered what it would be like if she could join such a squad. She longed for adventure. She longed for the chance to avenge her father and show that she could be just as powerful as he was. But she tempered her expectations.

She was weak. Who would want to bring her along on such a dangerous mission? She was just an Uchiha who couldn't activate her Sharingan at 14. She'd be a liability. She looked away and listened to Yuichi's strategy. She didn't know anything about Kimiko or precisely why the girl had left. She assumed it had something to do with the fact that her boyfriend had been executed by the Clan, but it wasn't like Akihiro's death had caused a rift within the broader family. Everyone understood why the decision was made. It was tragic sure but if there was one thing Innocence had learned about the Uchiha, it was that family always came first. And Akihiro's hijinks had become a threat to their family's safety.

Post by Jin Misukage Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:32 am

The meeting was moving along at a very slow pace, every one was muttering when yui spoke up about discontent among the clan and village but this was the reason that zenaku ignored it cause that was gonna be one of the issues that zenaku was gonna try to resolve. But things like that always takes time and was not something that could be done in this meeting or even over night and would take a long time to fix which was already breaking. Just then yuichi walked forward as he spoke to zenaku and offered some advice, he sat out a scroll and said that why not write down all who was willing to go after Kimiko Uchiha so after yuichi wrote his name down zenaku picked up his pen and wrote his name down on the list as well.

" Well said yuichi, I would be glad to have a good advisor by my side, after all a good leader is only as good as the men and women who follow beside him. As for Kimiko Uchiha Kanara she is a rouge ninja that abandoned our village, if we do not wish for our secrets to fall into the wrong hands it's apperant that she is captured."

Zenaku uchiha noticed nygs kid in the meeting, the last time he saw her was in the last meeting but back then zenaku was much younger and was still new to the ninja world of affairs.

" Hello innocence it's good to see you, I'm sorry again for your family loss, nyg was a great man and teacher to all. He definitely did not die for nothing, after all he died to save his family, his friends, his clan and his village. "

Zenaku sat back down to let others have there say and hopefully this meeting would be over sometime soon. They had a set goal of what to do so now they just needed to follow though.

Spoiler:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:05 pm

Yuichi was pleased to see that Zenaku and various others would go along in this plot. Yuichi had no hope of capturing Kimiko on his own. He didn't know what she could do, but her reputation left a bad taste in his mouth. He had something of a plan in his head already. This whole ordeal wouldn't just be useful for the Uchiha clan, but it helped Yuichi with more personal goals. It was not entirely certain what he would do if he actually managed to track her down.

Either way, Zenaku accepted his assistance. "Thank you, sir. I am glad to be of service."

With that, Yuichi began to make his way back to where he had been seated. About halfway back, he turned back around to face Zenaku. "I am aware of my less than stellar reputation, and with your permission I think we could use it to our advantage. Whatever we decide, I think we should meet again sometime within the week to discuss our plans with the hokage."

Finally seating himself once more. Observing Zenaku address Innocence and apologize for the recent loss of her father. He attempted to console her by telling her that Nyg did not die pointlessly. It was doubtful this would help her any. It might just agitate her. Greif is funny like that. When you can't be consoled it is easier to be angry than to be sad.

Post by FROSTCestrell Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:33 am

Being quiet and standing next to Yuichi as he talked to Zenaku and thanked him for his reaction, Kanara watched the two of them and their reactions, before making his way back to his former seat.

Advisor of the clan leader. Certainly a title that was somehting she could Yuichi see at. However this wasnt the focus of her thoughts in that moment. Kimiko Uchiha... a name she hadnt heard yet, or forgotten. What happened that made Kimiko go rogue? Did the same thing that happened to Kanara happen to her? Did someone she loved get murdered and was she now out, finding the killer? Would Kanara eventually go rogue too, in order to fulfil her only real goal?

As she continued to be lost in thoughts about Kimiko and her future, the clan meeting went on with Kanara in a trance like state.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Innocence Uchiha
    Innocence Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Innocence Uchiha Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:57 pm

Innocence was surprised that Zenaku had acknowledged her presence and not her older sister's. The new clan leader's words were kind enough, but the fact that they were addressed to Nyguyen's youngest daughter rather than his eldest and strongest made her giggle mischievously. Mercedes wouldn't react to the faux pas as she was simply too cool to care but Innocence knew she'd bristle at the fact. Rather than embarrassing herself though, she only nodded mirthfully in response. One might wonder what Innocence found so funny in Zen's speech, but then again, Innocence was always a troubled kid. Yui didn't seem like she had a follow-up to Zenaku's reply or anything to add to Yuichi's plan so the meeting proceeded without her input. Innocence opted to walk over to Yuichi and his crew whilst some of the congregants discussed amongst themselves.

The young Uchiha had made waves by talking about what was to be done with Kimiko. It wasn't exactly typical for a genin to speak up at this kind of meeting but given the wars of late, there was a dearth of mid-level leadership in the clan. Innocence one day hoped to step into the shoes of some of the Uchiha that had been lost to the battles against Kumo, the Society and the Indaina Kujira. She sat behind Yuichi and leaned forward to whisper some words of encourage.

"That wath a good thpeeth, too bad no one in thith clan hath any common thenthe."

Innocence was usually pretty self-conscious about her lisp, but with Yuichi she felt comfortable speaking her mind. He had never judged her or mocked her for her speech impediment.

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:46 am

Seeing as the main points of the program seemed to have been adressed and the bad feeling Kanara had at the start changed into confusion, she thought about leaving. After all, there didnt seem to be any greater consens except for a few, or rather quite a lot of Uchiha, to find Kimiko and bring her in, whoever this person might be. However for Kanara all it did was swap one problem, that one being scared of the clan meeting with being confused what to think of this situation.

As time went by and other people began to talk, Kanara decided that it was time to leave. Turning to Yuichi she said: "I gotta go now... be well Yuichi..." before standing up and quietly walking towards the door, trying her best to ignore the stares some of the Uchiha's gave her as she left the clan meeting early. However, no one stood up to stop her, which only made Kanaras decision even better in her eyes.

Passing through the front doors, she went home in order to gather her thoughts about the situation involving the Uchiha, Kimiko Uchiha and Konoha.

[EXIT]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:34 pm

Zenaku had listened to every one speak, it seemed yui tho only had that one thing to say and had not spoke sense. And seeing as some of the Uchiha was already starting to slowly leave from the meeting zenaku did not see a reason to continue this meeting so he would go ahead and conclude it.

" I want to thank every one for coming to this meeting as it means a lot. Tho we have lost a great warrior it is my to try and make it so we don't lose no one else. We also need to work harder trying to get along with the village as well so there resentment or hate or what ever there feelings are become a better relationship. But it seems there is nothing else to go over right now so this Uchiha meeting is over. I hope everyone has a good day."

After speaking zenaku gathered up all his paper work and left the building.

( Exited thread)

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:46 am