Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Commisions

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Commisions Empty Commisions

Post by Diana Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:00 pm

Diana had stepped up to her own shop, and gave a quick greeting to the person working the counter for the day, someone she didn't recognize but clearly recognized her. They'd give a small bow and smile.

"Hello miss Moneta, what bring you to the front of the shop today?"

She smiled at the professionalism of the worker before her, Diana glad to see that her employees showed respect not completely for her status. "I am here to pickup a few items I had requested the new employees to make with Titania's overseeing. Have they been completed yet?"

The woman at the counter smiled gave a small nod. "I believe they have, if you would give me a moment to check for you." And she quickly moved from behind the counter to the shop's back room. Maybe Diana had dressed a bit too professionally today? Or maybe it was because the equivalent of a kage was talking to genin, if one could apply that in this case. Be it as it may Diana patiently waited, and after a few minutes of waiting the woman came back with several scrolls.

"Here you are, four Kaizen Blades, one hundred explosive tag seals, and one hundred katon tag seals. If you do not mind me asking, why did you commission these?"

Diana took the scrolls and placed them in her bag. "I do not mind, and I am in fact glad you are curious to ask the question. They are for a few students of mine, as well as for myself. And while the Beast is defeated, we still must keep up production to comply with the agreement we made with Masaru Tatsudashi."

The woman looked at Diana curiosuly, clearly wanting to ask another question, of which Diana gestured for the woman to speak her mind. "Why do you still keep up the agreement anyways? Is he not still in a coma?"

"He is, but that does not mean I do not respect what he has created. Even if his policies were rough around the edges, if it were not for him extending a hand out to me instead of a blade, then where would we be now?"

"I see. Well, I have kept you too long, I hope that the blades are satisfactory for you and your students!"

"Indeed. I hope you take care now."

{Exit}

Buying (though her own shop)
    ➤Kaizen Blade x4
    -Steel x16: 8,000 (500 each)
    -Flint x4: 1,000 Ryo (250 each)

➤Explosive Tag Seals x100
    -Blank Sealing Paper x100: 1,000 (10 ryo each)
    -Ink: No cost, Diana is supplying the chakra ink

➤Katon Tag Seals x100
    -Blank Sealing Paper x100: 1,000 (10 ryo each)
    -Ink: No cost, Diana is supplying the chakra ink
    -Katon Element: Provided By Diana's Unique NPC

Total Cost: 11,000 ryo

Crafting page

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:07 am