Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Hiatus

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Hiatus Empty Hiatus

Post by Diana Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:41 pm

I've been putting this off for the past couple of weeks, but I need a break, especially now that Ryuko is gone and my original reason for coming back to the site. Despite my efforts, I can't bring myself to write for Diana right now, and as such I'm going to be putting her in storage for the foreseeable future. I'll be honest, I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I do hope that I'll come back with...vim and vigor or some shite like that. My current hope is to be back in a month or 2 at most, but this isn't the 1st time my candle's burn this low before, though at least I ain't working with embers like my last burnout.

The IC explanation for her absence is that she's gone to try and take on Nue, and hasn't come back yet. As the only other PC player in the organization, Adam Jensen is in charge of Iwatomics Incorperated, including the shop. He also has my OOC permission to access Diana's secret custom techniques as well as her crafting designs, and can choose to do with them as he wishes.

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Hiatus Empty She's Back.

Post by Diana Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:03 pm

The Inheritor of  the Kiokugan shall live one final time.

Diversis Viribus, Unus Finis