Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Saigotsuchikage

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Saigotsuchikage Empty Saigotsuchikage

Post by Diana Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:04 pm

It had taken Diana two days to recover ever since she had escaped from Nue's Dimension; though much of that was thanks to Titania finding her as soon as she had escaped. During that time she was filled in on what she had missed.

She had spent the last several hours flying around on her clay dragon to see it all for herself.

Iwagakure seemed to have stagnated since she had left. Chen, Shin, and Mitsukira had all become indisposed of, Adam had left without saying why, and many other shinobi had fallen ill to the same sickness she had or retired. The governing body had been barely holding together in their absence, and while it hadn't grown, Iwa thankfully hadn't shrunk either.

It just stayed the same and weathered the storm, just like a stone would.

News had spread fast within Iwa's walls that she had returned; how could they not? She was Diana, Slayer of the Indaina Kujira; Leader of Iwatomics Incorperated; descendant of two bloodlines turned into one unique blend as seen by her eyes. She was someone who had been on death's doorstep from an incurable sickness and yet recovered even stronger then before. She had created life, LIFE from that what was considered unliving, the Warmachina the pinnacle of her achievements to the public eye.

And yet she couldn't help but feel like she had abandoned those of Iwa. Walking through the halls of the Tsuchikage with Titania and Irene at her side, she recalled how almost five years ago her predecessor, Yui Kotōshura had become the Kage in order to keep the peace and stability after Masaru fell ill with the same sickness Diana would later catch.

Diana didn't even get to say goodbye to any of them.

"...Do you think they would accept me as their leader?"

Titania and Irene looked to Diana in mild surprise, not expecting the question. It was pretty clear as to why the three of them had come here; To fill the position many assumed she would have claimed after she defeated the artificial Bijuu. She didn't want to take the position then, and she didn't want to now, but she felt that she had to this time now that Iwa was teetering on the brink once again.

"Is that even a question you need to ask Diana?"

The warmachina answered in her monotone voice, but Diana could hear the hints of sincerity coming from her artificial daughter. Even if it had only been a year Irene had done everything she could to keep Iwatomics in working condition for her. She had grown in that time, something Diana was happy to see even now.

"I...no, you are right. It is not a need, just a want."

Stepping up to the stone chair, she'd turn around and sit not on the throne but on it's steps, waiting. Once those who had received her message to come to the Complex did so (Mostly the Clan leaders, but she had left the invitation open to any Iwagakure resident if they desired), she'd stand up.

"Hello and welcome. I will keep this simple; no inspiring speech, no call to action. You have all seen what has become of Iwagakure and you already know what must be done. All I ask is that you allow me to lead this country in its time of need; not as the Rokudaime Tsuchikage, but as the Saigo-dai Tsuchikage, the last Kage of this village. By the time I leave my position, I wish to lead us into an age where we no longer need a Kage to lead Iwa into a bright future, as the people themselves should be able to do just that."

She'd outstretch her hand to the crowd before her as she gave one final line, holding a simple stone in it; the simple symbol of the Will of Stone enough for the crowd to understand.

"On my blood, honor, and soul do I swear to make Iwagakure a shining example of excellence! Diversis Viribus, Unus Finis!"

Diana claims the Kage position of Iwagakure; boosting her renown to 10,000 (Recognizable to E-Int)

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Saigotsuchikage Empty Re: Saigotsuchikage

Post by Diana Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:13 pm

Hearing no rebuttal to her claim, Diana would lower her hand and dismiss those who came. She'd wait until everyone had left before gesturing to her two companions to follow her to the armory.

"To think that I am now Kage...to think that I only came back to Iwagakure just so I could retrieve some jutsu at first."

"Life has a funny way of moving us in different ways Diana."

"That is true."

Reaching the armory, Diana would enter in alone as she retrieved a few items. by the time she had come out she had a rope wrapped around her right arm, a gourd underneath her left arm, a strange, light blue sword that appeared to look more like a cleaver, and a scroll in her right hand.

"Apologies for the wait, but it took me a while to copy over the scrolls, and unfortunately I am not able to learn all of what we, no what Chen took from Sunagakure."

Closing the doors behind her, Irene would speak up.

"So what do you plan on doing now?"

Turning to face her friends, Diana began walking with the two in tow as she began explaining.

"I have a fairly simple plan in mind. Like I told the others in my coronation I plan on rebuilding Iwagakure into something we all can be proud of. That includes rewriting a lot of Iwagakure's laws and fixing relations with the villages; especially Sunagakure. But a bunch of that relies on me being able to safely procure the wood from Nue's dimension, as well as finish project Klironomia so that the IRENE division can fully intergrate within the village itself."

"Does that mean you will be gone for another year?"

"No, I know where I went wrong last time, I jumped the gun too early and didn't properly prepare. Now that I know what the beast can do as well as it's home layout, This should not take any longer then a day at most."

"Don't forget that you have Iwatomics to take care of as well."

"Right, we will need to make a list. For now though, you both are dismissed. And Irene? Find Nezha for me if possible, I wish to discuss with them the procedure I proposed to them."

"It will be done."

{Exit}

Claiming the Treasured Tools of the Sage of the Six Paths: Rope, Gourd & Sword.
    Claiming, copying, & learning all Iwa & Suna exclusive techniques (X-class instant learning)
    Techs Learned:
    Techs claimed but cannot be learned:

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:24 am