Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Cleaning up after brats

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Cleaning up after brats Empty Cleaning up after brats

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:24 am

JHRm3Mp.pngPaint Scrubbing [D Rank]
    Mission Details wrote:Mission Name: Paint Scrubbing
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Remove of the graffiti from the Hokage Rock monument.
    Description: Some children have seen fit to deface the Hokage Rock with paint depicting crude pictures and choice words. Mr. Eguchi cares deeply for the history of the village and wishes the paint to be removed, as well as any other graffiti found near the Hokage Rock. If you happen across the children responsible, you may reprimand them with care.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin

She is beautiful, she is talented, she is curvy, and she is wearing a pair of gray coveralls and wielding a mop and bucket. A vein bulged out upon her forehead when she stood at the base of the Hokage Rock, staring up at it to see graffiti all over the faces of her forebears. It wasn't really the defacement that annoyed her and caused a rush of irritation to run through her blood, it was the fact that she, of all people, were chosen for this job. As she stood, staring up with a mop in her left hand and a small bucket of water in the other, she slouched her shoulders in defeat. An insurmountable task to clean up after some brats. "I really oughta find the kids that did this and do what their parents won't," she said through her teeth.

"What's that, huh?" asked a voice. She grit her teeth and turned to look towards the source of the voice and it was the same two shinobi she saw when she was walking Taro. "Oh! It's you two!" she said in surprise. She still didn't know these mysterious shinobi's names, but they appeared to only be a few years older than she was. "Let me guess, you've had to do this before too huh?" she asked, still with annoyance smothering her words. The two nodded in unison and Airi's posture lowered even more. The fact that there was always the same jobs being done by different people meant that Konohagakure had a problem with the same big dog and a different selection of bad kids. The two just waved towards Airi and chuckled a bit. "Good luck," they shouted as they walked off, leaving Airi by herself to take care of this tremendous mess left behind for her.

With a grunt, she picked everything up and started to walk up the mountain, focusing all of the chakra into her feet to stick to the surface and upon the faces of the previous Hokage. She noticed a bit of graffiti, a 'villain mustache' upon Tengoku's face and she started to go berserk, holding up the mop she was given and swinging it around. "How DARE someone deface Tengoku-sama's beautiful face! He is the most beautiful man in existence and they have the AUDACITY to mar his beautiful face with a curly villain's mustache!!!" she shouted out, holding the bucket in one hand and the mop firmly in the other and quickly dashed towards Tengoku's face, prioritizing this one. She held her arms out and hugged the face. "Oh Lord Hokage! Why won't you notice me as the woman I am? Don't worry though, Lord Hokage, I'll make sure your face on the mountain shines as brightly as you do in person!" she said as a fire was lit underneath her. She dunked the head of the mop into the bucket of water and started to scrub at the face, tearing apart the paint and force it onto the mop. She grit her teeth and started to mop at the paint with such fervor and quickness, that she left the old mustache with a shiny gleam.

Afterwards, she took the mop and bucket down with her back towards the ground and looked up at the stone face and felt a sinking in her stomach. Now, replacing the black paint was now a glistening and sparkling mustache from where she cleaned him so efficiently that the pores in the rock smoothed over, giving where the cleaned a remarkable sheen. She clasped her hands together and kicked up one of her feet towards her rear in delight. "Oh, Lord Hokage! You shine with the morning sun! You are immaculate and radiant! At least your... mustache is now" She grimaced and found a spot to dump out the dirty water and clean the bucket and replace the water. Afterwards, she looked back at the Hokage Mountain and dropped the bucket, now realizing how many faces were defaced. There were well over 10 heads she had to clean. Taking a deep breath, she picked up the bucket and refilled it, returning towards the mountain.

Post #: 1
    Word Count: 689

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Cleaning up after brats Empty Re: Cleaning up after brats

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:55 am

JHRm3Mp.pngAs she was about to ascend the mountain, she noticed a single child with a can of spray paint in his hands, red spray paint, hovering over the 7th Hokage. She blinked and dropped the mop and bucket before shouting out towards the child. "Hey! You're just going to give me more work! Stop right there!" she shouted out. This caused the kid to recoil from the noise and flip Airi the bird before scrambling over the apex of the mountain and running off. "Oh no you won't! Oh hell no!" she shouted before bolting up the mountain, over the mountain and started to catch up to the boy. She climbed over the rock and poked her head out to look at the boy. Her eyes glowed red and her braided ponytail unraveled, now whipping her fiery red hair into the wind.
    tumblr_inline_opp6l2qCKb1uww758_640.gif
    What the boy's imagination saw
    The boy's jaw dropped upon seeing her. Tears started to form in the child's eyes before shouting bloody-murder. "It's a demon! It's a demon!!!" the boy said as he quickly turned tail to run away. He ran as fast as his little legs could before he felt a tug at the back of his shirt pull him up off of his feet. "Please, o great demon! Don't eat me! I don't have much meat on me!" he shouted and pleaded to Airi. With a grumble, she turned him around to face her to see a look of death written upon her face. He stopped crying for a moment and looked down at her chest before wailing. "It's a cow demon!!!" before a loud thud could be heard.

Moments later, the two could be seen sitting upon the top of one of the Hokage heads, staring down at the rest of Konoha. Both of their legs dangled for a moment. "I'm not a cow and I'm not a demon," she said, starting to braid her hair. The boy remained silent. "But seriously. Why would you go and do that to the faces of our Hokage? Especially our beautiful Lord Hokage Tengoku?" she said with sparkling eyes for a brief moment before regaining her composure. The kid puffed out his cheeks and his demeanor changed.

"My dad," he said in a bratty manner. "He was a shinobi and I wanted to follow in his footsteps. He died last year today and I wanted to lash out at the people that sent him to die," he said, her voice going lower and lower as his words crept out of his mouth. Airi's heart stopped for a moment before moving a hand to ruffle the boy's hair directly after finishing braiding her own hair. "My mom is a shinobi too. Hadn't retired yet, but she is a great mom. It's always something that scares me to come home and her to never return. Scares the hell out of me every time she went on a mission. I put her through so much. But I'd like to think that your father thought of you the entire time he was on his mission. Probably did something dangerous to keep people like you and me and everyone else out there," she said as she moved his head towards the village beneath them. "safe. Just know that your dad was a brave man and he did what he thought was best. It's not the Hokage's fault. Trust me, they aren't as powerful as you think," she said with a comforting smile. If the Hokage had that kind of power, they would've stopped the Hyuga Clan from sending her and her family into exile just for being born differently -- that was until she was able to activate the Byakugan.

After the speech, the child turned and buried his face into Airi's chest and started to weep. Giving the boy a comforting hug, she pat his back and waited for him to cry it out. This was the second tale that she had to witness about the fate of shinobi. Some grow old and die peacefully in their beds while others give their lives, with valor. Their deaths were most likely a grisly way to die, but it was their ideals that stayed with her and the people they wished to protect. Smiling, the child pulled his face from her chest and smiled to Airi before he started to stand up in order to go back home. "Well, I guess I'll go back--" he said before being pulled by the collar.

"Nuh uh. You're going to help clean up your mistake. It's the first part of being a shinobi. Responsibility and accountability," she said in a taunting manner. "Aww, man."

Post #: 2
    Word Count: 768

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:10 am

JHRm3Mp.pngBack at the base of the Hokage Rock, the boy that Airi 'captured' could be seen on her butt, upon the ground, trying to regain his breath. His legs and clothing were covered in the paint that he had to remove. Airi was bent over, hands upon her knees, trying to catch her breath. "So... many... heads," she struggled to stay between breaths. "Unless you want to do all of that... again...   Oh man... Don't do it... again, alright?" she said, huffing and puffing. Her gray coveralls were covered in multiple different colors of paint. The sound of feet crinkling gravel could be heard coming from in front of them. "Yahiko! That's where you've been!" a feminine voice called out, catching the boy's attention. The kid took off and embraced his mother, starting to cry into her dress. The woman turned to look up towards Airi who was still trying to gather her breath, noticing the dirty water bucket and the pair of mops. She turned back to her child and started to open her mouth to shout at the boy before Airi interrupted.

"Take it easy on him, please. He's already suffered enough," she said, finally standing back up with proper posture. "Give him time to mourn. I'm sure he'll never do it again. Because if it happens again, I'll find him," she said as her eyes took on a bright red glint for a split second, long enough for Yahiko to notice and hide his face into her dress again. With that said, Yahiko's mother took a deep sigh outwards and pat her son's head. "Tell this nice shinobi sorry for cleaning up after you," she said in a corrective and motherly voice. He turned his head to look back to her. "I'm sorry, Miss Cow Demon," he said with a wink and his tongue sticking out of his mouth.

"Why you little!" she shouted out before a bonking noise could be heard.

Post #: 3
    Word Count: 323

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:58 pm