Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Haru Tatsuda

Pika
    Pika

Village : Iwagakure

Haru Tatsuda  Empty Haru Tatsuda

Post by Pika Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:45 am

b]Name:[/b] Haru Tatsuda
    Village: Iwa
    Title: N/A

Clan: Tatsuda
    Bloodline: lava release
    Element(s): Earth
    Skill(s): ninjutsu, fūinjutsu, Kuchiyose

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

Unique Abilities: One-handed Seals: Pretty straightforward. A player may weave hand seals with only one hand. This results in a one tier loss of Coordination for that hand regarding hand seals.

Appearance: I have black straight flowy hair with curtains bangs that part in half close to my ears. I have hazel eyes almost like there cat eyes. I'm 5'3 with light golden brown skin. I'm wearing long black pants and a lose fitted shirt to show off my hourglass figure with regular foot wear.

History: my parents have been born and raised in the Tatsuda village, they work at the jade dargon tea shop, where I help out on the weekends so on the week I can study ninjutsu and Kuchiyose and help my village with simple tasks to keep them going with there day. I have dedicate myself to studying and becoming the best and smart ninja that my family will be proud to know. I have seen the masaru to take the lava and Steel clan and the new leader we have now and have gone through the hard trouble it caused and the good. My goal is to become the best at  summoning jutsu, and I also am striving to be a medical ninja I want to protect and heal.

Personality: I'm straight forward and honest like I have no filter. I am very happy and outgoing but can also be very shy and quiet. I am very smart but my brain is a little slow to understand some things.

Roleplay Sample:
    Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: C
    Ryo: 0

Haru Tatsuda  Empty Re: Haru Tatsuda

Post by Data_Sora Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:41 pm

Pika wrote:b]Name:[/b] Haru Tatsuda
    Village: Iwa
    Title: N/A

Clan: Tatsuda
    Bloodline: lava release
    Element(s): Earth
    Skill(s): ninjutsu, fūinjutsu, Kuchiyose

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

Unique Abilities: One-handed Seals: Pretty straightforward. A player may weave hand seals with only one hand. This results in a one tier loss of Coordination for that hand regarding hand seals.

Appearance: I have black straight flowy hair with curtains bangs that part in half close to my ears. I have hazel eyes almost like there cat eyes. I'm 5'3 with light golden brown skin. I'm wearing long black pants and a lose fitted shirt to show off my hourglass figure with regular foot wear.

History: my parents have been born and raised in the Tatsuda village, they work at the jade dargon tea shop, where I help out on the weekends so on the week I can study ninjutsu and Kuchiyose and help my village with simple tasks to keep them going with there day. I have dedicate myself to studying and becoming the best and smart ninja that my family will be proud to know. I have seen the masaru to take the lava and Steel clan and the new leader we have now and have gone through the hard trouble it caused and the good. My goal is to become the best at  summoning jutsu, and I also am striving to be a medical ninja I want to protect and heal.

Personality: I'm straight forward and honest like I have no filter. I am very happy and outgoing but can also be very shy and quiet. I am very smart but my brain is a little slow to understand some things.

Roleplay Sample:

Approved

The Mod account of Data_Sora#0001

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:25 pm