Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters
  • Reply to topic

Hot Lava Tea

Masaru
Masaru

Hot Lava Tea Empty Hot Lava Tea

Post by Masaru Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:05 pm

Even as Masaru approached the Jade Dragon, the man could smell the familiar aroma of the tea shop in the air. It was a wonderfully, delightful smell that reminded Masaru of less worrisome days when he was younger. Though he owns the building, his former sensei, as well as his most trusted confidant runs the businesses day to day, more-so in the past four years that Masaru had been in an unexplainable coma. Hansuke has done well with it over the years, keeping it as close to perfect as one could over years of weather wear, still it was a beautiful sight to lay one's eyes upon just as he had intended it to be when he had it built. Two separate, broad stone steps lead up to a neatly tiled patio in front of the tea shop, in the middle of this patio is a large Circular fountain with a statue of a Jade Dragon in the center. The elevated position of the terrace provides a panoramic view over the square. Wide, stone steps stand before the wooden, double front door at the center of the building. At both sides of the door is a large, round decorative window and located above the door is a black sign decorated with carefully applied golden letters to form the name of the shop. The sign is flanked by two slim, elegant Jade dragons. A large copper flowerpot sporting a neatly trimmed green bush stands at each corner of the shop. The building sports eighteen windows, nine on each side of the door, all facing the street. Each window is made of wood of a rich deep brown color, and each has yellow shutters. The windows are on hinges, allowing them to fully swing open to let in the mountain air of Iwagakure and to let the sweet, inviting aroma of tea spread to passersby. Even from the distance of the building from where Masaru currently stood, he could see inside the building through the open windows, the elegant tea shop was near empty today with only a few customers currently in the shop. This would be around normal for the shop, with everything considered, it was actually impressive to see as many customers there as there were.

Masaru would see Hansuke in the far back of the room speaking to employees, as he entered standing briefly in front of the hostess stand, before a young man walked up. "Hello sir, just you today?" the host would ask, clearly not recognizing Masaru, which would bring a smile to the man's face. Considering there is a picture of Masaru and Mitsukira hanging on the wall, as well as the fact that Masaru did not recognize him, meant that the man must be new. "Yes, just me. A seat near the window if you don't mind." Masaru would reply in kind, his voice soft but still well spoken. It was strange that on the day he decided that he need not hide his appearance from the village further now that he was certain Iwa's ranks were secure, that he is not recognized. There were still very few people that knew that Masaru was now awake, and though Hansuke was among them, Masaru knew that he did not tell another soul about it unless Masaru himself explicitly told him too. The host would sit him by the window as he requested with a great view of the fountain outside as well as the village of Iwagakure, what more could the man ask for other than good tea. The host would leave, stating that his waitress would be with him shortly. Masaru would take his seat and while he began to relax like the good old days, he knew better than to completely lower his guard so he would focus his chakra into the sensing of the area around him, ensuring that no threat could sneak up on him, though even relaxed his eagle-like eyesight would be able to see anyone coming from miles away.

Chakra:289.5/290
-0.5 for Sensing Technique (250m radius)

Pika

Village : Iwagakure

Hot Lava Tea Empty Re: Hot Lava Tea

Post by Pika Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:37 pm

As I woke up I realized I'm running late for my shift at the jade dragon "shit why didn't mom or dad wake me." As I hurry up and get dressed into my uniform I put on my stockings that black with my skirt that is dark blue with a white button-up shirt and on top of my uniform is a white apron with ruffles on the bottom that is overlapping another apart of the base with more ruffles on the edge. In the process of me eating and running down the street to make it to work on time I smell the aroma of the tea shop and in the distance, I see Two separate, broad stone steps leading up to a neatly tiled patio in front of the tea shop, Wide, stone steps stand before the wooden, double front door at the center of the building. At both sides of the door is a large, round decorative window, and located above the door is a black sign decorated with carefully applied golden letters to form the name of the shop. The sign is flanked by two slim, elegant Jade dragons. A large copper flowerpot sporting a neatly trimmed green bush stands at each corner of the shop this time of year there are little buds that are getting ready to blossom into beautiful yellow flowers. The building has eighteen windows, nine on each side of the door, all facing the street 'I told mom and dad that it was bad luck to work around eighteen windows.' Each window is made of wood from a rich deep brown color, and each has yellow shutters with new paint on them to give the same style and cozy feeling all year round. The windows are on hinges, allowing them to fully swing open to let in the mountain air of Iwagakure inside for the customers to enjoy ' today it feels good not too cold and not too hot and the air smells like cinnamon I'm sure there are a few customers in the tea shop today.'

I could see inside the building through the open windows, the tea shop was near empty today with only a few customers currently in the shop, This would be normal for a Saturday before I could take another step I see someone new in the corner by a window. 'who is that, why do I feel anxious to move.' 'i have never seen him before.' It was a man with long black hair or that is what it looked like to me as I was hesitant to move at first I decided it was better to move than to be late despite how I felt, as I'm walking into the shop still feeling nervous, "hello, everyone sorry I'm late I was up late last night studying." bowing in the doorstep to the customer and my parents as I get settled I feel eyes on me. ' why is everyone looking at me is there something on my clothes or face.' "honey why don't you take that gentleman order in the corner I believe he is ready" mom. as I'm walking up to the table "hello, sir my name is Haru Tatsuda what can I start you off with our new special is miso soup with tofu on the side," As I look up to lock eyes on him I noticed he looked familiar to me but couldn't put my finger on it.
Masaru
Masaru

Post by Masaru Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:57 am

Sitting at the table Masaru would look out the window as he felt the presence of a chakra source outside. It wasn't one that he knew yet somehow it was familiar, as if deep down it was someone he had sensed before. What his eyes saw however, revealed a young woman with long black hair with bangs that framed her face, wearing the Jade Dragon's uniform as she entered the tea shop. She looked to be around Amaya's age possibly young though the man couldn't really tell, as she came in he heard her apologize to the entire shop for being late to work. It was a surprise to say the least, though Masaru would just smile. It would seem Hansuke had hired an entire family in his absence, as another woman would instruct her to Masaru the young woman would approach his table. Even at this close of a distance Masaru would not recognize her, but his chakra senses said he knew her. Hearing the woman's name it would finally click in his mind, 'A Tatsuda, how interesting.' Though Masaru was the clan leader of the Tatsuda, he never spent much time with that half of his family instead spending all of his time in the Tetsudashi District and handling affairs for both clans there. Now he was beginning to wonder if he shouldn't have ignored his other half, if he had been around them more, this probably would not be an issue.

"Hello Haru, it is nice to meet you. Thank you for your suggestion though I think I will have the Hot Lava Tea, in fact go ahead and make it two and you can join me." Masaru said with a smile before he leaned in closer to the woman and whisper, "the owner is a friend of mine. I'm sure he won't mind, and if anyone has a problem with that they can talk to me."  Masaru would then lean back with a wink, before he noticed Hansuke heading towards him, no doubt having noticed him when Haru's mother directed the girl too him. "Lord Masaru, I was not expecting you in today. I would have..." Masaru would raise his hand, "it is alright Hansuke. I am sure you have more important things to worry about with managing this shop. I was just inviting my waitress here to join me for some tea, do you think you could bring two of my usual." Masaru stated as he offered Haru the seat on the other side of the table, "We have much to discuss," Hansuke would bow respectfully to Masaru before turning to Haru, "don't worry about your shift, I will have it covered. Sit and try not to be nervous, he senses fear." With that Hansuke would head back to get the two of them some of the Jade Dragon's own Lava Tea.

Chakra:289/290

-0.5 for Sensing Technique (250m radius)

Pika

Post by Pika Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:26 pm

while I was still standing at the table hearing Masaru and Hansuke talk about how they are friends and that I should take a sit at the table with Masaru and not be nervous. "um. yeah I would like that very much but not on any other level I know you have a wife." with an award laugh. 'why me.., why does he want to speak to me.., I'm nothing special.' pulling out the chair to the table not wanting to bring more attention to me. As I'm sitting down in the chair, "I'm sorry if I'm nervous.. it been a day for me" playing with my apron trying my best to keep eye content with him, feeling like everyone's eyes are still on me. ' why did I agree to this... I should have lied to mom and told her I wasn't feeling that great, but dad would have known I was lying he could always tell when someone was lying.' As I'm trying to calm down dad walks over with the teas and a little note for me 'It's okay, you're doing great.' and that made all of my worries go away, getting that confidence I need. "what should we discuss while you are here?" taking a sip out of the hot tea I had them once before today but today it tastes different like they have more flavor than before, sweeter than the honey we have.
Masaru
Masaru

Post by Masaru Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:55 am

Masaru laughed at the woman's comment about his wife, "Well, yes I am pretty sure the entire village knows about my Wife." Masaru would reply motion to the portrait of him, Mitsukira, and Amaya that hung on the back wall of the tea shop. He wasn't sure what the woman thought he was implying by offering to join him, it was a joke about him being friends with the owner, when in fact he was the owner. If she was thinking he was hitting on her, she would be sorely mistaken, especially considering the fact that she was young enough to be his daughter, in fact she was around Amaya's age if not a little older. "Now that we have established that you know who I am, we can get to why I asked you to join me." Masaru began as the woman would take her seat, he would briefly look around at those within the shop causing them all to divert their stares away from the pair, before turning back to the woman seated with him. It didn't take long for Masaru's order to arrive, the Hot Lava tea was not something most could handle, in fact it was an order that only Tatsuda ever seemed to truly enjoy. Masaru did not understand why, it wasn't that much hotter than normal tea, at least not to him, but then again, he was part Tatsuda so that might explain it. Masaru would thank the man, giving him a generous tip as he left the table.

"I am putting together a team of Shinobi to learn under me now that I have returned, due to your bloodline, I believe that I can provide you with the proper guidance and tutelage that you will need to fully master the Yoton element." Masaru replied to the woman's question of what they should discuss, "I can see you have yet to unlock the ability to manipulate it, however I believe I can assist you in that as well if you wish that is." Masaru would pick up his cup of tea, allowing its beautiful aroma to wash over his senses before taking a small sip as he awaited the woman's answer to his question. It was a taste of divine that only Hansuke could accomplish, and one of the things Masaru loved the most about the little shop.

Pika

Post by Pika Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:08 pm

'My blood line.. is it that special for him to ask me to join his team.. it's so sudden I've been studying so much about my ability maybe it's time to learn from someone who knows it.' "yes I would like to join your team as long as I can stay working here I've been here for so long and I feel like I would miss it too much. But I'm willing to learn from you." As we're sitting at the table talking i noticed that I'm no longer nervous that this is the right path I should go towards this. "I will let my parents know they should be okay with it but just to make sure." I excuse myself and walk to my mom and dad where they are behind the counter I pull them in the back to a corner " The Masaru he asked me to join his team. And I think it would be a good thing for me I've been studying so much I need to know more about my ability and what I can do to be the best summoning ninja."  Letting them know that I'll be safe and that it would be a good opportunity for me to go and be his student. "My dear daughter my only daughter I know you would be best student he will have I believe you can do so much more with him being your teacher." Mai Tatsuda stated as I felt mom hand on my shoulder and looking into my eyes I knew she meant it and it brought me to tears me and her have a good relationship and her telling me this made it more worth it on my answer I look over to dad and he gave me a nod and they both gave me a hug, walking back to the table I wipe my eyes and tell him I'm ready to be on team.
Masaru
Masaru

Post by Masaru Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:07 pm

"I will ensure Hansuke works around your schedule, with the training and the occasional mission, it's likely you will have less time here, though you will keep you position for when you are available for a shift. Your work schedule will be slightly sporadic at first as you adjust to the change, you will possibly even come to hate mean in one form or the other, however eventually you will become use to the change and it will all be second nature within a few months." Masaru would answer Haru in her comment about keeping her job. While in a way she would, the small tea shop would soon be what the young woman did on her day off, as now her job would be that of a Shinobi.

He would finish his tea as the woman excused herself to go and speak with her parents, he would have to ask Hansuke to bring some tea bags back to the estate so he could enjoy some at home. When the woman returned and accepted his offer with a teary eyes, Masaru would smile. "Excellent, you will make the second to join, I am yet to find a third, however I do not feel there is need to wait. There are several situations in where two-man cells can be highly effective, as such that is where we will begin until I find a third. Do you know, Fro Tetsudashi? He is the first of the team, and will be you main sparing partner in the days to come. He is not much of a fighter but he holds great promise just like yourself, I believe you and him will work good together." Masaru would stand from his table, leaving a large tip on the table as he headed for the door. "Come now Haru there is much we have to do," he stated as he walked fully expecting the woman to follow him as he left the tea shop.

Masaru would start his way down the road towards the training grounds, turning slightly to face Haru as they walked. "So tell me young Tatsuda, what is it you wish to do with your life? What do you want to accomplish and how do you plan to accomplish it?"

Pika

Post by Pika Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:56 pm

"Fro Tetsudashi...do I know him I don't think I do. but I can't wait to meet him and can't say that I will like him or get along with him I'm not a people person unless it's my parents they are my family and I want to do the best for them." As we're heading to leave I bow and thanked everyone for having us and said that I would be back soon. Following The Masaru down the road towards the training grounds. The Masaru asked me trying to make a small conversation about what I wish to do with my life and how I plan to accomplish it, " I've been studying so much as I can to make myself the best summoning ninja that my family knows." "I plan on accomplishing my dreams by studying and working hard no matter the situation." As we get closer to the training ground I could feel that the wind has picked up a nice little breeze, "I'm ready." looking over to The Masaru for an approval.
Masaru
Masaru

Post by Masaru Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:02 am

"I know all too well members of teams do not always see eye to eye with one another, however you two will be working closely together and as such you will know more about each other than most others will know about you. That being said, it will not be as if you two will be attached at the hip, you each have your own life and that is to be expected. Missions however are a different matter and require that you trust those on the mission with you, you must know without a doubt that your partner will have your back just as you have theirs. Trust is the most important part of any team, and without it that team is doom to failure. I hope you keep that in mind in the coming months, learn from him and allow him to learn from you, learn each other's strengths and weaknesses and build upon them together."

Masaru and Haru's journey to the training area would not take the pair long, the sky was beautiful and despite the slight cold of the winter months it was all in all a great day to train. Of course this could be due to the fact that the cold didn't bother Masaru due to his inner flame constantly keeping him warm, he was unsure how the cold effected either of Fro or Haru, though he wouldn't dwell on it much. If they had a problem with the weather they were unlikely to make it very far as Shinobi, they needed to be prepared for any situation. Hearing the woman's desire to be the best summoner would bring a smile to his face, "That is an interesting choice you have made there, at least for a Tatsuda. No offense of course, it is just most from the clan tend to specialize in Ninjutsu and manipulation of Yoton in their battles. To hear one that wishes to do something different is simply surprisingly unexpected, if not highly overdue, though I must ask. Why do you wish to pursue this path, what is it that drove you to it?" Masaru would ask as the pair arrived at the training grounds, for the time being it would just be the two of them as he assessed her skills for himself and where she needed improvement, then more than likely in a day or two have her and Fro meet him for training together.

Pika

Post by Pika Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:46 pm

"yes, I understand. I think I will do my best to trust yall" 'being told that I would have to trust in them made me feel like it's more of a job than the job I have and this but for the sake of my family, I will do it.'  "Why do I wish to pursue this path. when I was little and going through things with what happened to you and the new leader, my dad was on a team with a summoning ninja he would talk about him like he was a star, and he would have the biggest smile when he would talk about him how he saved his life...I was always fascinated by how he could summon something so strong to keep his team safe. I want to be more like that, it drives me to be better and to hold myself to great things." turning around to face Masaru " I want to learn more to be like him, I wish I could've met him." As we make it to the training ground I go and change into my regular clothes not caring what the weather is I am ready to become a ninja. Walking into the open area in the middle is Masaru waiting for me I look around to get to know my surroundings seeing beige walls with chairs on top of chairs that were slightly more pale brown than the walls the ground felt soft with grass but hard-like it was dying because of the season change, different ways to get out and in, looking all around and up seeing the open sky with a few clouds for it to be a good day to train in as it was slightly cold of the winter months ' I wish it was colder it would help me to focus more than I did before it's why when it's snowing I would study with no jacket and outside' looking back at Masaru "where should we start my dad did teach me a little on how to fight and to hold my fighting stance, I had to beg him to teach he kept saying that a lady like me shouldn't fight but I felt it in my blood I was meant for this."
Masaru
Masaru

Post by Masaru Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:48 pm

Hearing the woman's excitement to get started would bring a smile to Masaru's face, the younger generation wanting to grow stronger was a good sign for the future. One day he would be overpowered, perhaps even by the hands of one he trained, but for now he would focus on his newest pupil. "Well, you already have seemed to master the Doton element, that is a big step to mastering Yoton as it requires the mastery of earth and fire to form. However since you have only mastered earth release, why don't we start there?  I want to see just how much you have on your control over the element, so I would like you to use your strongest technique you have in your arsenal against me." Masaru would state with a dead seriousness in his voice as he looked at the woman, "Do not concern yourself with harm to me, I assure you I will not be." Masaru would add as he let his feet move slightly across the ground as he activated his Seismic Sense technique. Though most wouldn't know and even less would care the bottoms of Masaru's boots were missing allowing his bare feet to touch the ground even when it appeared as though he was wearing boots. With his seismic sense active he would feel even the smallest of vibrations within the earth, from the woman going to take a step to her manipulating the earth for her jutsu, which would give him ample time to react. He was curious as to what the woman was capable of, but was not foolish enough to put his life in the hands of another even a young genin. Though he doubted even the strongest of her techniques wouldn't actually be able to harm him, it was better to be safe than sorry when it came to dealing with Ninjutsu. With himself positioned in the center of the training area and the woman approximately 10 or so meters away from him he would motion for the woman to start as he let himself open to the vibration of the earth around him.

Analyzing Haru (1/2)

Pika

Post by Pika Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:58 am

The Masaru was positioned in the center of the training area and I was approximately 10 or so meters away from him, he then would motion for me to start as he was opening his arm almost like he was embracing a small hug, confused about what he was doing seeing a smile from him made me realized he was excited to fight me seeing his shadow follow his movement. As he smiles I use my one-hand seal to activate Earth Flow, a river underneath the surface that would sweep him off his feet and carry him downstream about 20 meters. As he would be swept off his feet knowing he probably wouldn't fall for it I would then use my Stone Pistol Technique bullet-sized bits of rock that are in the shape of a sunflower seed, expelled from my mouth with great speed and force. After they are fired, the chunks expand into huge boulders. As the chunks hit the wall and make holes in the ground around him and his direction hoping it hit him but not wanting to hurt The Masaru I would aim a little off from him, I'm waiting for the Masaru to do a move, catching my breath and waiting for him watching every move he makes. ' The Masaru is so cool I know he will teach me to be the best.' As the dust settled down seeing the holes and marks around the area it was still a little foggy and I couldn't see The Masaru, waiting anxiously for him to make a move, moving back to give it some room so I wouldn't get caught in the dust.
Masaru
Masaru

Post by Masaru Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:15 am

The smile on Masaru's face would not once fade as Haru began her attack, between his seismic sense as well as his chakra sense he knew exactly what to expect as she was molding her chakra. Before she was able to activate her earth flow river, Masaru would activate his own jutsu. Without the need of a hand seal, Masaru would activate the Light-weight Rock Technique on himself raising his speed and coordination, and if needed flight. It was why it was a sacred technique of the land of Stone and of Iwagakure, no other village could replicate such a technique.  However, in this instance flight was not needed, instead Masaru would used the increased speed and coordination to move across the training ground with grace and fluidity, almost as if he was dancing. Dodging every one of Haru's attacks, though he could easily see that she was not tryin to actually hit him with some of the bullets. As he bullets would riddle the training grounds Masaru's fluid and focused dance-like movements would continue to glide across until Haru had fire her last bullet.

After she had finished Masaru would stop and begin clapping his hands, "Not bad, not bad at all. You will make a fine Shinobi one day, though next time you might want to aim better." Masaru would state with a slight chuckle, a smile still spread across his face. He would slowly approach Haru as he spoke until he was just under five meters away, "Did you see what I did there?" Masaru asked referring to how he dodge the attacks, "that is one of the secret techniques of Iwa, and a extremely helpful tool to avoid getting hit. Now I want you to try the same thing, but don't worry I will not be shooting bullets at you." Masaru would chuckle as he mentioned not shooting her like she had just tried to do to him. "I know everything happened a little fast, so I will slow it down for you. This technique doesn't require hand seals, it is all about control over your body and your Doton element. You must release your Doton chakra throughout your body allowing yourself to feel lighter than a feather." At those words Masaru would activate the flight of the technique slowly lifting into the air, before lowering himself back down. "If you can do this, then I know you will be able to handle yourself should you find yourself in a fight." Masaru would pause his smile fading slight as he looked at Haru with a seriousness in his eyes, "even if it's to run away." Masaru would add before the smile returned to his face once more, "Now then, why don't you give it a try." Masaru stated gesturing toward Haru to see if she was able to control her Doton and grant herself flight.

Jutsu Being Taught:

Pika

Post by Pika Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:47 pm

Seeing The Masaru dodging my attack knowing he would have no matter how I aimed at him, looking very closely it was like he was flying it was unbelievable,' how did he do that it was like nothing fazed him, and he was able to dodge my bullets I know I wasn't really aiming at him but still how did he do it.' "I don't want to be a fine Shinobi I want to be the best or at least try to be better than most Shinobi I know that might sound bad and I know that I shouldn't have this mindset but I know if I put that stress on myself I will be the fine shinobi there is." smiling as I took his compliment about being a fine shinobi. "I saw that you were flying it was pretty fast but it was like you had no trouble doing it." laughing because I knew he didn't have trouble because he's The Masaru he had probably practiced it when he was younger. As he stated 'I must release my Doton chakra throughout my body allowing myself to feel lighter than a feather, easy said than done I guess.' "I'll give it a try but you can't laugh at me for not passing the first time." ' I know he wouldn't laugh at me right, what did he mean even if it's to run away..maybe if I'm not able to handle a situation or bite off more than I can chew type of saying that adults use even my parents...I hope that situation never happens anytime soon and if it does I will be strong enough to handle it alone.' As I'm taking a deep breath trying to clear my head after all of my conversations and trying to figure out that saying they're using giving myself a clean head getting my breathing under control feeling my Doton chakra throughout my body like he stated. Feeling my chakra flow through my body and soul it was like I was cold and shivering feeling like I was ready I take a step and hoped I do well, I was able to do it for a minute, trying aging knowing I can hold it longer, I was able to pull it off and was holding it for at least two hours, looking at The Masaru with the brightest smile I had losing concentration I fall and hit the ground laughing it off running to The Masaru about a ten meters away from him when I was flying hugging him "thank you for teaching me this." coming to my since I pull away "I'm sorry I was excited." As I'm waiting for what to do next I take a launch break after holding that for a while I felt tired.
Masaru
Masaru

Post by Masaru Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:49 am

"I promise I won't laugh," Masaru stated with a smile, he remembered what it was like to be new and unsure of his skills. It takes practice to get perfect, he did not rise to his current level over night but through years of hard work. One day she would too, at least he hoped. Just as he hoped Fro would also rise to greatness, as it would do his heart good to know the future was being looked after by strong Shinobi.

Ending his technique on himself and planting his feet back on the ground, Masaru waited and watched as Haru began. She seemed to pick it up fairly quickly, though it took a couple of tries she would eventually get it. He would finally let out a small laugh when she lost concentration and fell, though he tried to hide it as he wasn't trying to laugh at her, but it was a little funny. As she flew in and hugged him, Masaru would simply laugh. "There is no need to apologize, it's quite alright learning something new can be very exciting. You did wonderfully and you're welcome, I am always happy to teach the younger generation." Masaru would pause looking over towards the mud river she had formed in her attack as an idea popped into his head. Though he would quickly dismiss it as he shook his head, now thinking he probably shouldn't. After giving Haru a little time to rest, Masaru had decided to go ahead with his first thought but he needed to caution her first.

"This next Technique is extremely powerful as well as extremely dangerous if you are not careful, as it requires a large amount of chakra. So I will show you this technique, however that will be it for the training today and you must promise to only use it when it is absolutely necessary." Masaru would wait for Haru's answer, and so long as he found it acceptable he would continue by moving over to the mud river she had created.

"The technique you used here could be extremely effective in the right circumstances, and you did well, however what I am about to show you takes it a step further." Standing next to the mud river, Masaru formed the Ram, Horse, and Dragon hand seals ensuring to go slow so that Haru could observe them. The mud in the river would form the shape of a Dragon's head, which launched several mud balls that slammed into a large stone wall at the edge of the training area. "This is called Earth Dragon Bullet, and while normally it's requirement for mud makes it rather situational, when combined with techniques like the Earth flow river or other techniques that change the ground it can be extremely useful. Now would you like to give it a try? Just remember to be careful as it uses a lot of chakra to shape the dragon head."

Teaching:

Fro

Village : N/A

Post by Fro Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:15 pm

Fro ran out of his shop with a big grin on his face, ‘I’m glad masaru gave the money for this it was well needed’. Fro notices that it’s quite cold out so he makes sure to turn around and grabs his jacket and put it over his shoulders. ‘it’s been a while since I’ve used this feels nice and warm now “hey mom, dad, I’m heading out to the training grounds. Masaru said he would meet me there, and is it okay if I take the shuriken scroll as a gift to my new teammate?” As fro finishes his sentence, both his mother and father say it’s okay and he better be safe and not cause any trouble. His father comes downstairs as he is saying that with his mother but also says, “hey fro we don’t mind, think of it as your first giveaway. you have to do them sometimes especially for a future friend and don’t worry about the shop, I’ll handle it for you.” Fro tears up as he’s looking at his father, thanking him under his breath. He grabs the scroll and runs out of the shop screaming thank you to both of them.

Fro runs as fast as he can to the training grounds as he’s staring into the amazing blue sky, he thinks to himself. ‘I’m a little behind I knew I should of came out here sooner’. As he’s passing a fence, he notices masaru standing there looking at the other person doing something he’s never seen before. They seem to be gliding just slightly over the ground and he’s extremely shocked and runs to masaru to see if he can also learn this. He runs closer screaming with lots of passion behind his voice that caries throughout the training grounds. “hey Master! sorry I’m late I got held behind with the store. setting up is a lot more work then I originally thought!” As fro finally gets closer to his master, he asks “hey is this the new person I’m supposed to train and be a team with? they seem way more skilled than me. What technique is that? I would love to learn it and become faster.” As he asks Masaru these question and gets his reply he goes to them, “hey are you the new student teacher was talking about? let me introduce myself, I am Fro tetsudashi, a proud member of the tetsudashi clan and a proud smith!” Once they respond, Fro throws his hands up in excitement. “alright, it’s a pleasure to meet you. here’s a present from me, I crafted them I hope you enjoy them.” He tosses the scroll of shurikens to them, “even tho you might not need it” pointing towards the creators she created earlier “but a present is always welcome by all I hope.

Fro settled down and began to start training in the technique masaru mentioned as to how it works. Fro focuses his chakra into his whole body and as he thinks he gets it, he gets in a stance and opens his eyes but all that happened was his steel activates. Fro thinks to himself  ‘I hope masaru didn’t notice. this will be a lot harder then I imagined. how did they learn this so easily’ as fro deactivates his steel, he keeps attempting to do the light as bolder technique.

He feels something strange around him as if he isn’t as heavy as he normally would be. He attempts to move forward but the feeling slips from his grasp and he opens his eyes and asks “hey master I get the feeling of this jutsu but I can’t manage to keep it together long enough to actually move. Do you have any tips since you’ve mastered it already?” As he waits for the response and points, he looks around the arena and notices that she is quite strong. he hopes he won’t need to fight her it would be terrifying but he builds his courage and tells himself. ‘i need to fight I need to stop being afraid to throw a punch or hurt others. it’s what I’ve signed up for’ as he finishes those thoughts and gets his question answered by his master, he continues to try again. However this time, rather then moving, he lets the feeling overflow him. once it does, he feels as if the very air isn’t there anymore and every part of his body is tingling. he opens his eyes and looks at masaru with a big and bright smile and dashes at him, as if the very ground beneath him was not there anymore. he picked up great speed and he attempts to hit masaru with a punch to try and surprise him of his new found conviction. before contact he decides to jump, as Fro thinks ‘I should put more power in this to move faster. that makes sense to me. let me make a jump’ he sends himself flying into the air, out of control. once he puts more chakra into it, He screams to masaru “help me how do I stop this” with clear fear in his voice and feeling sick. the world around his was spinning very fast, everything was turning into a blur from the speed. he hoped masaru could get him.
Once masaru saves him he will sit down and take a breath. while he sees his partner doing better with the jutsu and isn’t failing anymore.

After fro catches his breath and isn’t fearful he watches masaru attempt to teach his teammate a new jutsu. he thinks and looks at both of them and says “hey flying honestly took more energy then I have so I don’t think I can learn this ability. I think I’ll pass until next time I’d rather watch. Is this okay with you master.” He stares at masaru hoping for a response saying he didn’t need to learn the jutsu.
Benji Kotoshura
Benji Kotoshura

Character File
Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Raiton, Doton
Class: D
Ryo: 130,000

Post by Benji Kotoshura Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:10 pm

Benji took the time to grab some food and a drink before leaving the house. He waved to his parents, yelling out bye and that he’d be home later this afternoon. Taking his drink and sipping it along the way, Benji walked along the roads of Iwagakure. His messy black hair bouncing with ever step and his eyes watching everything around him. He sported a black compression tank top with some baggy shorts and regular shoes with a few rings on his fingers. Benji was a fine man who was 5’7, lean and muscular. His face wasn’t bad and quite attractive to some women but he did have crooked canines that poked out every now and then. Benji waved to some of the locals that came by him and a few woman staring, trying to see if he was available later today. He shook his head, smiling towards them and continuing his way down the road.

Upon coming across the training grounds, he hears a man’s voice, screaming to help him. As he peered in, he appeared to have been flying, making Benji completely dumbfounded as to how he was doing it. There were three people, one woman and two men, one being in the air and the other seamlessly watching him before saving the other. The three of them talked, hearing their voices in the distance. To Benji, the woman was quiet and to herself, the man that was in the air was quite loud and almost like himself, and the third he could only assume was their teacher. He decided to step inside and watch the three of them out of curiosity. He’s never met any of them and if he had, maybe their teacher but he didn’t seem familiar to him. Benji continued to watch, not noticing if anyone came up to him or not.

Weird..

Benimaru Kotoshura

Explosion Release Unlocked

Strength: B
Constitution: D (+ lifestyle)
Stamina: C
Speed: C
Coordination: D
Intelligence: D
Perception: D

Taijutsu | Raiton | Doton

Benimaru’s Journal
Genin Application
Benimaru’s Journal
Pika
Pika

Post by Pika Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:27 pm

Seeing The Masaru Standing next to the mud river with the attack I hit him with, he formed the Ram, Horse, and Dragon hand seals ensuring to go slowly as he could so that I could observe them. The mud in the river would form the shape of a Dragon's head, which launched several mud balls that slammed into a large stone wall at the edge of the training area. He called it the Earth Dragon Bullet and told me to use it when it's absolutely necessary. 'why is he teaching me this, does he really think I could pull it off I don't want to disappoint him if his going through all of this to teach me this move I have to give it a try at least.' I get up and dust myself off "Masaru I am willing to give it a try." heading over to The Masaru I get ready and as I start doing the hand signs I notice Fro trying to do the Light-Weight Rock Technique giving a smile knowing I mastered it almost on the first try. I focus on what I'm doing clearing my mind I start doing the signs 'Ram, Horse, and Dragon.' giving myself a push of courage I release The Earth Dragon Bullet as The Masaru had stated, as it starts to form..... someone that I have never seen before walks into the training area looking through the side from my eyes A sported a black compression tank top with some baggy shorts and regular shoes with a few rings on his fingers. who looked like he was 5’7, lean and muscular. 'I've seen better.' releasing The Earth Dragon Bullets that look like a rose heading towards this new guy walking in missing him by an inch and hearing him say weird, I start to feel very weak and sick sitting down "I'm sorry". Fro tosses me a scroll "thank you." being very cautious at what he tossed at me, he explains what it is and that it was a scroll of shurikens, thanking him again I excuse myself and head to my relaxed place which would be at the shop with my parents. Bowing and thanking The Masaru for the help and the new Techniques left me feeling sick and weak but not wanting them to think it affected me that much. As I'm Heading out through the doors of the training area I see him again walking past him I apologize again and "I'm sorry but I must be going, I didn't mean to aim at you but you walked in at the wrong time." giving him a little shove and leaving.
Masaru
Masaru

Post by Masaru Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:03 pm

Masaru would shake his head at Fro's late arrival, however he would not stop the young male from training. It would be good for them both to have the technique though he wasn't surprised when Fro would try to hit him. Of course fro didn't realize that the technique also lowered his strength as a result, Masaru easily stop the young males fist with one hand covered in his steel release. Putting Fro back on the ground, unsurprised that he wanted to end it early from his exhaustion, he could always train later.

Seeing Pika fire the mud ball was when he would notice the third that stumbled upon the training grounds, without thinking Masaru would make a earth wall stopping it before the mud ball even came close the new comer. Dropping the wall after and calling out to them, "Sorry about that, she's still learning."

"I think that's going to be enough for today, we can do some more tomorrow." Masaru started to tell Fro and Haru, before looking towards the new comer, "you are welcome to join us if you wish as well." Masaru stated before heading down the road, "Come now everyone I'll buy dinner and we can discuss what we are doing tomorrow." Masaru added not looking behind him fully expecting the three of them to be following him.

If they did they could discuss where to meet the next day to do more training, while if they didn't then Masaru would have a nice meal to himself. He could always track them down later with his chakra sensing.

{Exit Thread}

Fro

Village : N/A

Post by Fro Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:00 pm

As for watches masaru stop the attack that’s his teammate caused and almost harmed an innocent he felt the need to run over and talk to them “hey I hope your okay I’m sure she didn’t mean it you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time anyways hi I’m Fro tetsudashi a proud smith and future master crafter! Who are you?” Waiting on them to respond he decides to let them know about his shop and that they should come on by to have a look he has pretty good stuff in there it’s called ‘The tetsudashi smithy’ “we should probably follow my master he can be very scary if ignored let’s head out and get to know each other!”

exit thread

Claiming jutsu taught:
Benji Kotoshura
Benji Kotoshura

Character File
Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Raiton, Doton
Class: D
Ryo: 130,000

Post by Benji Kotoshura Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:17 pm

Benji was pushed to the side as the woman walked passed him. “Seriously..” He glanced back at her, ignoring her attitude and looking forward again only to be greeted by the other man. Fro was his name and he was an aspiring smith. Benji smiled at him and pointed his thumb at himself. “Nice to meet ya, I’m Benimaru Kotoshura. You can just call me Benji though.” He gave a toothy grin, his crooked canines hanging out somewhat. “Sure. I won’t mind going on a field trip with you guys.” Benji followed shortly behind Fro, letting him take the lead.

— end thread —

Benimaru Kotoshura

Explosion Release Unlocked

Strength: B
Constitution: D (+ lifestyle)
Stamina: C
Speed: C
Coordination: D
Intelligence: D
Perception: D

Taijutsu | Raiton | Doton

Benimaru’s Journal
Genin Application
Benimaru’s Journal
Pika
Pika

Post by Pika Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:59 am

Leading out to get a little time for myself before I see the others leaving, overhearing what The Masaru says I follow knowing I probably just need to eat. hearing the other two talk about Fro shop I roll my eyes, The shurikens Fro gave me weren't bad if he says his a smith. Walking behind trying to keep myself up and things in my mind, walking the air feels a lot more warmer for how chilly it was when we started, as we stop and eat the guys would be talking ever now and then I'll speak about the topic, heading to the destination where The Masaru is heading us too.

exit thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:26 pm