Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Suzuya Nara

Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 3,075

Suzuya Nara Empty Suzuya Nara

Post by Suzuya Nara Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:34 am

Name: Suzuya Nara
    Village: Konohagakure
    Title: N/A

Clan: Nara
    Bloodline: Nara
    Element(s): Lightning
    Skill(s):
    Ninjutsu
    Lightning Release
    Bloodline Nara - Uncanny Strategist Level 2 (250 exp)
    Skill Point Trade - 500 exp

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception:C

Unique Abilities:
    Experience Advantage - 850 exp
    Stat Switch - (-1 tier) to SPD, (+1 tier) to COO

Appearance:
    Skin tone: Slightly sun-tanned skin
    Body Type: Lean build, not muscular.
    Outfit: Tight black leggings under light grey knee length shorts, black sandals, light grey t-shirt under a tan unzipped jacket (no hood)
    Hair style: Black, slightly long hair (just reaching his eyebrows in the front and halfway down his neck in the back) but is usually wearing a Light grey hair band pushing his hair back, causing it to stick out and back from the top of his head. This hair band is the same color as his ninja head band that he wears in tandem with it making then seem as if they were connected.

History: Through his young and even in the academy, Suzuya never had any issues getting along with and hanging out with other kids. Despite that, he actually preferred to be brainstorming about enhancing and changing the forms of different ninjutsu techniques. This hobby of his is what he spends most of his time doing and was always excited when another kid wanted to talk about it with him. While in the Academy, Suzuya only received average grades on book work. Not too high yet not too low. This is due to his imagination towards the techniques he has seen many higher ranking ninja use and wondering about it to a high degree. Ninjutsu was the section he excelled at, especially when it came to ranged techniques. As for taijutsu, he was not as great. Very average strength and constitution compared to the other students, the only aspect he did well with in physical combat was when using thrown objects such as kunai, shuriken, and needles. As graduation came around, he was ranked slightly above average for his overall marks, had many friends, but most of all, he had tons of ideas for jutsu and enhancements to some jutsu as well. It is only a matter of time before he comes up with something amazing.

Personality: Friendly and High energy, as long as he isn't lost in his own mind and creativity. Very interested in food as well so his attention is easily grabbed by the smell or mention of food in any form.

Roleplay Sample:
    On his way home from the class, as to be expected, Suzuya is wondering how he could possibly change the clone technique. How he could alter it or even make it better. As he walks down the road lost in thought, he is completely unaware of his surroundings. Always on the verge of walking into something or someone. "I can possible try adding my lightning to it and seeing if that will do anything to it. Hmmm. Maybe it will make the clone appear covered in lightning or maybe make it like a lightning clone." After making that comment he gasps to himself. "Is that how sensei made those other clones? Did I just figure this out on my own? Dude I'm a genius!" Suzuya kicks his walking pace into a run, no longer almost running into things as his mind is set on one thing right now. Adding lightning to whatever he can and seeing what happens. At the end of this road, he darts down the right path, taking his usual detour towards his favorite food stall for an after school snack. Taiyaki. So focused on his idea, he almost forgot to stop and pick up a snack as he does every day. Right as he gets passed the stall does he realize his blunder. The smell of the taiyaki along with a little bit of help from the vendor yelling out as he bolts past. Suzuya immediately returns saying, "I can't believe I almost forgot! Thanks for reminding me!" After the purchase, he resumes his rush with his snack in his hand, too excited to eat it yet.
    Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: C
    Ryo: 0

Suzuya Nara Empty Re: Suzuya Nara

Post by Data_Sora Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:43 pm

ThePleb wrote:Name: Suzuya Nara
    Village: Konohagakure
    Title: N/A

Clan: Nara
    Bloodline: Nara
    Element(s): Lightning
    Skill(s):
    Ninjutsu
    Lightning Release
    Bloodline Nara - Uncanny Strategist Level 2 (250 exp)
    Skill Point Trade - 500 exp

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception:C

Unique Abilities:
    Experience Advantage - 850 exp
    Stat Switch - (-1 tier) to SPD, (+1 tier) to COO

Appearance:
    Skin tone: Slightly sun-tanned skin
    Body Type: Lean build, not muscular.
    Outfit: Tight black leggings under light grey knee length shorts, black sandals, light grey t-shirt under a tan unzipped jacket (no hood)
    Hair style: Black, slightly long hair (just reaching his eyebrows in the front and halfway down his neck in the back) but is usually wearing a Light grey hair band pushing his hair back, causing it to stick out and back from the top of his head. This hair band is the same color as his ninja head band that he wears in tandem with it making then seem as if they were connected.

History: Through his young and even in the academy, Suzuya never had any issues getting along with and hanging out with other kids. Despite that, he actually preferred to be brainstorming about enhancing and changing the forms of different ninjutsu techniques. This hobby of his is what he spends most of his time doing and was always excited when another kid wanted to talk about it with him. While in the Academy, Suzuya only received average grades on book work. Not too high yet not too low. This is due to his imagination towards the techniques he has seen many higher ranking ninja use and wondering about it to a high degree. Ninjutsu was the section he excelled at, especially when it came to ranged techniques. As for taijutsu, he was not as great. Very average strength and constitution compared to the other students, the only aspect he did well with in physical combat was when using thrown objects such as kunai, shuriken, and needles. As graduation came around, he was ranked slightly above average for his overall marks, had many friends, but most of all, he had tons of ideas for jutsu and enhancements to some jutsu as well. It is only a matter of time before he comes up with something amazing.

Personality: Friendly and High energy, as long as he isn't lost in his own mind and creativity. Very interested in food as well so his attention is easily grabbed by the smell or mention of food in any form.

Roleplay Sample:
    On his way home from the class, as to be expected, Suzuya is wondering how he could possibly change the clone technique. How he could alter it or even make it better. As he walks down the road lost in thought, he is completely unaware of his surroundings. Always on the verge of walking into something or someone. "I can possible try adding my lightning to it and seeing if that will do anything to it. Hmmm. Maybe it will make the clone appear covered in lightning or maybe make it like a lightning clone." After making that comment he gasps to himself. "Is that how sensei made those other clones? Did I just figure this out on my own? Dude I'm a genius!" Suzuya kicks his walking pace into a run, no longer almost running into things as his mind is set on one thing right now. Adding lightning to whatever he can and seeing what happens. At the end of this road, he darts down the right path, taking his usual detour towards his favorite food stall for an after school snack. Taiyaki. So focused on his idea, he almost forgot to stop and pick up a snack as he does every day. Right as he gets passed the stall does he realize his blunder. The smell of the taiyaki along with a little bit of help from the vendor yelling out as he bolts past. Suzuya immediately returns saying, "I can't believe I almost forgot! Thanks for reminding me!" After the purchase, he resumes his rush with his snack in his hand, too excited to eat it yet.

Approved

The Mod account of Data_Sora#0001

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:35 pm