Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Fros crafting items

Fro
    Fro

Village : N/A

Fros crafting items Empty Fros crafting items

Post by Fro Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:40 pm

Crafting five chakra draining Kunai.
    -5 chakra draining steal from inventory
    Name: Draining Kunai
    Item Rank: B
    Material Rank: B+ (Steel equivalent)
    Units Used: 1 Unit of Chakra Draining Metal | 1 Unit of Leather
    Description: The Kunai are designed to work and function as a normal Kunai with the exception that they are made of chakra draining metal. Each Kunai is capable draining 5 chakra per strike from anyone who makes any contact with the blades or per post if the Kunai is embedded into the target, This is Not Absorption. The wielder must not touch the metal of these only handling the leather wrapped handle.
    Requirement: Iwagakure's Chakra Draining Metal
    Attunement Slot: N/A
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 20
    Fro
    Fro

Fros crafting items Empty Re: Fros crafting items

Post by Fro Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:23 am

The sounds of the smithy are extremely quiet for the first time in weeks as if whoever was in there finally finished. Fro steps out from the smithy and looks at his employee and yells “it’s finally done! I’m taking a nap after all that work I need some time off and since I’m going away from the store don’t be scared to close it down for a bit.” as fro was walking up the stairs he forgot to put the weapons up and give them a final shine so he ran downstairs and started shinning the kunai, when he completed that he looked around can called his assistant. “ Hey if your still around can you take these to the tetsudashi armory please then you can have the day off.”

Crafting:chakra draining kunai x5 complete
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:59 pm

Getting back from the shopping strip with a depressing mood for went inside and said hi to Abby. “Hey Abby can you put these on the back for me I’m going upstairs to change really quick before I get to work on more weapons for the clan.” “sure thing boss don’t work too hard remember I can help out too!

Coming back downstairs for had nothing on but his pants and his jacket he loved so much but definitely needed a wash seeing how it was covered on black smoke. With a big smile he grabbed the steel and started hammering away with strong, and precise hits something you wouldn’t see before now since he was reckless before with the hammer the hits were timed not yet perfect enough to cause a beautiful melody but close enough to surprise none-crafters

Inventory:
    Crafts:

Speed: D | Coordination: B | Intelligence: D

Perception: D

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: Character App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:32 pm

As the forge fell silent fro emerged with even more tools and looked towards Abby “hey I just finished these for the armory again I’ll be heading out to put them in the armory again after I sharpen them I hope that’s alright with you. I’ll have a few crafts you can do while I’m away since I am also expecting a friend.” Abby looking at fro with surprise and amazement “yea that’s fine with me I’ll have something to do rather then sit here looking pretty for the customers. I’m always surprised and blown away from how masterfully you can use the forge who taught you anyways?

Fro setting down the weapons by the sharpener he looks at Abby with a Little blush across his face, “thank you for the compliments I try my hardest with everything I create that’s my secret! And my father taught me and then master masaru helped me hone it.” As he started sharpening the tool the store fell quite once again with the only sound echoing was the tools agents the wet stone being sharpened one by one for the best results.

When fro finished he heard yelling and walking coming towards his store so he left the sharpened tools with Abby at the desk and waited next to her ready for conflict to but all he saw was benji with a few little boys walking towards him so he pulled up some chairs and waited patiently for them.

Crafts :
    Exit thread

Speed: D | Coordination: B | Intelligence: D

Perception: D

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: Character App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:16 pm