Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

New Places, New People, Money to Spend [fro]

Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Raiton, Doton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 130,000

New Places, New People, Money to Spend [fro] Empty New Places, New People, Money to Spend [fro]

Post by Benji Kotoshura Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:32 pm

After some time of getting himself out of bed and greeting his parents, he left his home wanting to explore the town a little bit more. There are some area’s he hasn’t been to in some time like the shopping district of the Tatsudashi village. He travelled along the path for quite some time, looking around, seeing new and familiar faces of the village. It was quite nice out, not too hot and a bit breezy, his hair sometimes waving in the wind. He sported some earrings, a white button up shirt and some black cargo joggers. His shoes were sneakers and for accessories, he wore a ring on his middle finger on his right hand. At one point he stopped to buy a drink and continued along his journey.

While sipping his drink, he walked passed an unfamiliar shop known to him, causing Benji to stop walking and taking a few steps back. He looked up at the sign, the shop called ‘Tatsudashi Smithing and Wares.’ “huh… never seen this before” Benji stared hard at the sign before making his way into the shop, seemingly small on the outside but quite roomy on the inside. Benji took the time, looking around, viewing the wares of the shop, possibly seeing a few that caught his eye. He looked around once more before calling out. “H-Hello?”.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Explosion Release Unlocked

Strength: B
    Constitution: D (+ lifestyle)
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

Taijutsu | Raiton | Doton

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Village : N/A

New Places, New People, Money to Spend [fro] Empty Re: New Places, New People, Money to Spend [fro]

Post by Fro Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:28 am

While he sets his hammer down for a quick break he hears a “hello” coming from the front of the store, “yes I’m in the back,”Fro starts walking towards the front of the shop while
    Wiping his hands of any oil he had on them so he wouldn’t dirty anything in the front of the store” sorry i couldn’t hear you coming In I got too focused on the task ahead how can I help you?” as he’s stepping away he asks his worker to take over his spot at the anvil so he can greet his friend. He realized that it was benji at the front Fro got very exited to see his new pal that he couldn’t control this new burst of energy “BENJI” and ran up to benji to give him a hug and offer him help with anything he needed. As Fro started to calm down and relax from the excitement he started small talk with Beni trying to catch up on what’s happened “hey haven’t seen you in a while how are you? how are you feeling from the near hit of the mud bullets did it hurt you anywhere? Or are you just here to get some items?” once benji responds fro will continue the small talk for a while before asking benji “Hey I have to go shopping for a few supplies would you like to come with me? That way we can keep talking and possibly try to get to know each other a little bit more? Also I know I told you about the store but this is my parents store currently mines being build it will be done soon so make sure to go have a look when it’s done I’ll make sure to add a best of pals discount for the first one!
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

New Places, New People, Money to Spend [fro] Empty Re: New Places, New People, Money to Spend [fro]

Post by Benji Kotoshura Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:52 pm

Benji looked closer toward the man, now hearing his name being called. Benji gave a smile and held his arms out, yelling back. “FRO!” With the sudden burst of energy Fro had, making him squeeze Benji until he couldn’t breathe, Benji let out an “—OOF” noise, taken aback by the hug. He knew Fro was high energy from their first time meeting but not like this. When fro took a step back, he looked at him in the face, seeing the gears smoke from how much his mind was turning and how much his lips moved. He lifted both his hands and waved him down, trying relax him. “I’m okay, I’m okay, haha. It wasn’t bad and I’m lucky enough she missed. She’s quite the character isn’t she.” Benji laughed off the incident, deep down quite angry at the woman. This was his first time really being angry towards a woman in a long time. She had no right to be hurtful towards him when they had never even met. Benji placed his hands down to his sides, hearing how Fro wanted to go shopping and catch up. He nodded to the man and gave a thumbs up. “Sounds nice. I came by to see if maybe you could make me something to boost my strength.” He gave a cheeky smile to the other. “Ah so this is your parents shop then. Hey maybe when your shop opens I can be your first customer!” Benji gave a quick wink as a promise to the other. Hearing the discount made Benji laugh and he waved his hand in disagreement. “Don’t worry about the discount, I’d rather you make your profit on the first few months, maybe a year.” He turned around and gave a wave and pointed outside. “I’ll wait for ya outside. Kay?”.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:40 pm

Fro is a bit of disappointment look at benji when he declined the offer if the discount but he understood the good intent behind it, for started turned around and heading upstairs as benji told him he was waiting outside. “Alright let me go get my shirt and jacket on for the trip I’ll catch you out there!” as fro started stepping up the spiral stairs he fought to himself how he should let his parents know he’s heading out, “hey mom dad I’m heading out with benji I’m going to buy a few supplies I’ll be back later” fro heard no audible response from his parents so he imagined that they must of left without him noticing. He reaches his room and walks in to the shirt and jacket hanging behind the door  so he threw them on and continued back downstairs to meet benji outside.

When he made it outside he started picking back up on the topic of Haru definitely being a character “yea I don’t understand it myself she says she hates everyone and shows signs of not liking me but that’s fine she’s probably shy around others just need to let her warm up to you.” fro start walking towards the shopping strip “Just letting you know I’m trying to go buy some leather and some chakra stealing iron besides that I have nothing else planned,  so is there  anywhere else you would like to go after this?” while waiting for his response from his best pal they managed to make it to the shopping strip, “hey I’m going to get my stuff let me know where we should meet after this unless your coming with me the whole time.” Fro will split away and go purchase his materials alone unless benji says otherwise

Speed: D | Coordination: B | Intelligence: D

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: Character App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:25 pm

Benji nodded, meeting him outside and continuing the topic of Haru. He shrugged it off, getting quite irritated. “It’s fine. My mother told me to respect woman no matter what but I think she might be an exception…” He put his head back, closing his eyes, imagining his mother beat him for ever disrespecting a woman. He nervously chuckled before straightening his head back up and looking back at Fro. “I’m not sure. I could probably do some more training or get something to eat.” He did ponder a bit before realizing they were at the strip. He nodded to his pal and waved him good bye. “We’ll meet up again at one point. I’ll go do some shopping of my own.” He gave a half bow to Fro and he parted ways with him.

-exit thread-

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:40 am

He respected his choice understanding that they are pretty busy so before he leaves he yells out “hey I’ll be going back to the shop after this just drop by again and we can head out to do a mission since this shopping is going to tax on me heavily.” He waited for benji to respond before he continued walking away and shopping he headed to the metal store and purchased chakra draining meter and then he headed to the hardware store for some leather strips and he continued home after looking at his wallet and letting a few tears out. ‘Don’t worry fro this is money we’ll spend you wanted this passion now deal with it’ he says to himself and goes home to wait on be his arrival once he’s done shopping.

Purchased :

Total spend30,000 + 400 + 50 + 25,000= 55,450 - 25% from lifestyle = 41,588

(Interrupting Benji’s exits thread)
    (Fro exits thread)
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:23 pm

Interrupted Exit

Benji looked back, one hand in his pocket and waved to his buddy. “You got it!” He gave a small smile and continued to make his way through the market place, browsing things that may fit his liking though nothing really did. He would stick around for a few to see if anything caught his eye.

—exit thread—

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:22 am